View Full Version : Whats The Best Way....

Bad Intentions
05-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Whats the best way to loose body fat around ur abb area? I had abbs at one point but havent been active in a while, I kno the abbs are still there but under a lil bit of body fat, Now im not that fat im 5'10 160 but im usually around 150 i kno that 10 lbs is in my waist and i cant get rid of it.

sorry wrong place to post this i just put in the in the training & nutrition

m00ks
05-04-2005, 12:45 AM
run.........................

The Troll
05-04-2005, 12:46 AM
This is really a thread for the training and nutrition section.

Bad Intentions
05-04-2005, 12:47 AM
yes i just realized that and also posted it there, my mistake

m00ks
05-04-2005, 12:48 AM
loool well it was magically moved hahahahaH

Bad Intentions
05-04-2005, 12:49 AM
yeah i noticed that, lol

Shaolin Bushido
05-04-2005, 12:54 AM
You have to lose it over your entire body which means you must lose more weight than you might have intended. You can't lose fat in particular areas. It's not gonna be easy but you must exercise more while consuming less calories. Eat more frequently so that your metabolism speeds up and burns fat while you're resting(even sleeping). In the morning go ahead and knock out some cardio before consuming anything as you'll be in caloric deficit from not consuming for the time you slept. Of course, exercising not only burns calories itself but again jump starts your metabolism.

Just a buncha tips, dude. Good luck.

Bad Intentions
05-04-2005, 12:56 AM
thanx, that should be allot of help.

Santo
05-04-2005, 01:10 AM
I good a question pertainin to this as well. How long is it (I know it depends but about) before one starts seein results?

Shaolin Bushido
05-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Depends on your physiology, your diet, your dedication and how fat you are. In terms of the way your clothes fit, you'll probably notice them being baggier after ten days to two weeks if you're dedicated and consistent.

Drink lots of water, it's a natural diuretic and good for you. Most people walk around chronically low in terms of drinking enough water. Then they wonder why **** isn't working right. If you're not drinking enough water nearly every system on your body will be malfunctioning or working at less than optimal capacity. Think of it ... we are composed of 75 to 80 percent water! It also flushes your body of toxins and other impurities that shouldn't be present.

Of course, it'd be a good idea to consult your family doctor before doing anything especially if it's been awhile.

Bad Intentions
05-04-2005, 01:37 AM
it hasnt been a while im only 20, like a year ago i was around 150 and now im noticing that my abbs are less visable. And now im around 160. I just need to run more.

Shaolin Bushido
05-04-2005, 01:38 AM
****, then you're set. Just practice some push aways along with a little cardio.

Push away your plate, heheheheh.

Bad Intentions
05-04-2005, 02:14 AM
yeah thats kinda hard, when im sittin home thats all i do is eat. Ill try to cut down but i love my food.

Shaolin Bushido
05-04-2005, 04:21 AM
yeah thats kinda hard, when im sittin home thats all i do is eat. Ill try to cut down but i love my food.

Okay, tell you what. I'll send you a picture of m ... a fat guy and you post it on your fridge. That'll help you.

Santo
05-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Okay, tell you what. I'll send you a picture of m ... a fat guy and you post it on your fridge. That'll help you.
:haha:

1 last question. I eat bout 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and night). Thing is, I work out and run at around 5PM. When I get home at 7, I dont feel like eatin and it kinda annoys eatin right after I just worked out a whole bunch of fat for 2 hours. Is this OK or should I be eatin lighter foods for dinner?

Hunna
05-04-2005, 08:10 AM
dude, its hard work, at least train twice a day, i went from super-heavy weight to light heavy- middle weight in amatuers, so i lost around 15 kg in 3months. lots of running, sprints aswell. 400m x 4 sprints for example, with a 1 or 2 km warm up and warm down. fast punching and power punching rounds give u abit of variety aswell. general boxing training makes ya ripped for the average person. u need 2 do weights ( also body weight exercises... chinups and pushups) and situps aswell, which pump up ya msucles and cut fat.i went been through ur stage dude, theres alot u can do.

FXXI
05-04-2005, 11:51 AM
As for how long it takes to see results...I have been training hard for the past two months and keeping a pretty strict diet..drink 2 gallons of water a day (peeing every damn 15 minutes) and on good days i have an eight pack...but there is still some fat there i've lost 28 pounds total..the only place that fat seems to be really stubborn for me is the back of the arms im 6'2'' 175

Juof
07-16-2011, 11:19 PM
comment removed by poster.

Noy
07-17-2011, 12:54 AM
abs are all about diet really. yea do well rounded sets of sit ups and crunches etc, but just because you are doing situps doesnt mean you will lose fat in that part of your body.

you do the crunches to build and strengthen the muscle. if you want the look, cut the fat by eating better. stop eating popsicles and drinking soda, switch to 1% milk instead of whole, eat at least 90/10 ground beef instead of 80/20, wheat bread vs white, all that stuff...

GhostFighter
07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Dont eat meat

J.Dempsey
07-17-2011, 04:21 PM
starve urself a bit and if you feel peckish eat fruit...drink lots of water...and have a couple of vegetarian days...notice how most vegetarians are slim..

and cardio to this n you'll be ripped in 3 months

GhostFighter
07-18-2011, 03:15 AM
starve urself a bit and if you feel peckish eat fruit...drink lots of water...and have a couple of vegetarian days...notice how most vegetarians are slim..

and cardio to this n you'll be ripped in 3 months

Starving will actually gain u more fat.
Drink lots of whey with water not milk.

M Deezy
07-18-2011, 03:49 AM
Starving will actually gain u more fat.
Drink lots of whey with water not milk.

yup and starving yourself will also cause your body to go after and eat away your muscle for energy. making u lose muscle in the process. now ur in a deeper sh1t whole! lol