View Full Version : sucky sports

12 Gauge Shotty
05-03-2005, 05:04 AM
i think boxing is the best sport u arent only boxing well .. u r but thats exercise and wht about ur training running,drills,pushups,burpees,situps,bag work,and all the other stuff wtf u do in football... running. and wht about basketball ummm running oh oh and baseball NOWT!! try name a sport that makes u sweat like a damn pig CUMON :boxing:

czars_salad
05-03-2005, 05:07 AM
i think boxing is the best sport u arent only boxing well .. u r but thats exercise and wht about ur training running,drills,pushups,burpees,situps,bag work,and all the other stuff wtf u do in football... running. and wht about basketball ummm running oh oh and baseball NOWT!! try name a sport that makes u sweat like a damn pig CUMON :boxing:
12 hours non-stop sex

jatt the ripper
05-03-2005, 06:40 AM
UFC seems hard, espcially with all the grappling but football (soccer) is the best sport in the world! it's more than a sport its a religion, almsot

12 Gauge Shotty
05-03-2005, 10:40 AM
umm jatt do u actually Box? cus if u did u would know footballs CRAP

jatt the ripper
05-03-2005, 10:46 AM
i do box and i love boxing. its just, imo football (soccer) is better. It doesn't even matter bcuz your question wasn't about which sport is better but which is more physically demanding.

12 Gauge Shotty
05-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Bwahahaha my ass it is + boxing makes u beat the crap out of everyone also it gives u gurls :luvbed:

ebaum
05-03-2005, 11:31 AM
but id have to agree that boxing is the best sport out there. what other sport lets you constatly watch to grown men/or wemon beat themselves senseless :) and it is the most physically demanding which makes it the best for getting in shape. the girls are a nice bonus :P

FXXI
05-03-2005, 03:39 PM
I'd say UFC at least the people serious about because a lot of them start with a foundation in boxing then ad martial arts and they need to use their legs and they have to wrestle and grapple....wipe you OUT

Tha Greatest
05-03-2005, 04:32 PM
How in hell is soccer harder than boxing....?

In soccer, it's about winning, if you don't play....well you just dont win........

In boxing, if your fighting and ur not actually workin hard, the opponent will punish u..........

So if your fighting they MAKE u work hard by makin u defend urself

or you can say "no mas"

jatt the ripper
05-03-2005, 05:15 PM
i never said soccer was more demanding than boxing. i know its not and anyone who says it is is a fool. i merely stated that my 'soccer is better' statement was irrelevent as he asked whats more demanding not whats better. i actually said UFC could be more demanding.

BadMagick
05-03-2005, 05:32 PM

Soccer, or real football (American?) If real football, then that's a pretty physically demanding sport. Just about everything you do to train for boxing is done for football, depending on your position, minus sparring, but that can be replaced with scrimmages.

jatt the ripper
05-03-2005, 05:46 PM
'If real football' could there be a more incorrect statement. I know very little about American 'football' apart from the movies ive seen and that one night a year when i try and stay awake and watch the superbowl on TV but do u even use your feet to kick the ball in the game. Apart from the start and when your shooting i think you not allowed to use your feet are you? If i'm correct then its not 'real' football is it?

BrooklynBomber
05-03-2005, 07:41 PM

In soccer, it's about winning, if you don't play....well you just dont win........

In boxing, if your fighting and ur not actually workin hard, the opponent will punish u..........

or you can say "no mas"
Or, you can end up like G-Man, God Forbid.

iwagh911
05-03-2005, 09:06 PM
I don't understand what all the hate is about American Football. I feel ALL sports in general have lost some of the "realness" they used to have. Now sports have become fashion shows, new shoes, new wrist bands, new jerseys etc. I feel many of the core values that sports creates, like teamwork,fun, cooperation etc, are slowly dying with every sport However it's not quite there yet so sports are still great.

American Football doesn't seemed to be liked in these forums huh? I play football and I do not box competitively, however I do enjoy training like a boxer because I feel that is the old school way, and the best way to get your body in the best possible condition possible. One point I want to get across is that, while American Football may not be as physically demanding, Football as a sport teaches things to players that boxing does not, in examples TEAMwork. This is a broadword, but in TEAMwork, one can learn alot. You may argue that boxing is "one person, no wussie team members etc." However, on a team, every person plays a positition, and a very important position. If one person screws up, everything can easily screw up. So all in all, both sports are great, and I hope football isn't considered a "sucky" sport anymore, it's just not true. Thats just my 2cents, I expect change :)

Living Legend
05-03-2005, 09:24 PM
I don't understand what all the hate is about American Football. I feel ALL sports in general have lost some of the "realness" they used to have. Now sports have become fashion shows, new shoes, new wrist bands, new jerseys etc. I feel many of the core values that sports creates, like teamwork,fun, cooperation etc, are slowly dying with every sport However it's not quite there yet so sports are still great.

American Football doesn't seemed to be liked in these forums huh? I play football and I do not box competitively, however I do enjoy training like a boxer because I feel that is the old school way, and the best way to get your body in the best possible condition possible. One point I want to get across is that, while American Football may not be as physically demanding, Football as a sport teaches things to players that boxing does not, in examples TEAMwork. This is a broadword, but in TEAMwork, one can learn alot. You may argue that boxing is "one person, no wussie team members etc." However, on a team, every person plays a positition, and a very important position. If one person screws up, everything can easily screw up. So all in all, both sports are great, and I hope football isn't considered a "sucky" sport anymore, it's just not true. Thats just my 2cents, I expect change :)
American football, is a great sport, anyone who hates football, only does because they "suck" at it...Now if you want to talk about a "sucky" sport then you need to be talking about that "curling" sh*t people compete in during the winter olmpics, now that's a weak ass sport, what is that sh*t ice bowling?

Living Legend
05-03-2005, 09:29 PM
'If real football' could there be a more incorrect statement. I know very little about American 'football' apart from the movies ive seen and that one night a year when i try and stay awake and watch the superbowl on TV but do u even use your feet to kick the ball in the game. Apart from the start and when your shooting i think you not allowed to use your feet are you? If i'm correct then its not 'real' football is it?
Don't hate on american football, homie...the only reason soccer, or football as you call it is so big, is because most of the world is poor and can't afford the equiptment that you need to play american football...soccer sucks, just a lot of running back and forth and **** running around tripping each other for the ball, what's the sport in that...Suit up and step your a$$ on an american football field so someone can tackle or block you and knock your a$$ out in the process and then holla at me about which sport is harder...I have competed in both and american football is much better hands down...

czars_salad
05-03-2005, 09:31 PM

or you can say "no mas"
there is always this big debate as to what is the most complicated and challenging sport. personally i would say boxing since this sport demands tremendous training regimen, discipline, and skills in order to excel above anybody else. however most sports officianados declared soccer as the most difficult sport of all time, i don't know why. probably, as far as they see it, this sport induces exhaustion, physical contact, and the degree of difficulty to win games is extreme. players who excel in this sport are both great individual athlete and as a great team player. plus this sport is played by almost 2/3 of the world's population in more than half of all the countries worldwide. so, to excel in this sport is not a big joke. this is probably the reason why the top 3 greatest athletes of all time (according to Time Magazine) are as follows:

Pele - soccer
Muhammad Ali - boxing
Michael Jordan - basketball

BrooklynBomber
05-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Actually there was a study recently that showed that boxing was number 1 hardest sport. there was a thread somewhere in the forums about that. But i do believe that soccer is a steady second place, with the amount of cardio that they do.

12 Gauge Shotty
05-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Naughty Boy!