View Full Version : Creatine and Ripped fuel?

Tarver is my dad
05-02-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm 18 years old, about 5'9- 5'10, and 160 pounds. I want to start working out this summer and try to increase some muscle mass and get a six pack. I wonder if anyone has ever tried creatine and ripped fuel in their workout, and if you recommend it.

BadMagick
05-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I hear a lot of people saying creatine just adds water to your muscles, but none of them have ever backed that up.

It seems to me that using creatine could be very helpful, if used properly, as it aids to repair muscles quicker. The benefits of which would be obvious. I've heard some personal trainers and such say it's a good supplement to use.

Tarver is my dad
05-02-2005, 11:19 PM
I hear a lot of people saying creatine just adds water to your muscles, but none of them have ever backed that up.

It seems to me that using creatine could be very helpful, if used properly, as it aids to repair muscles quicker. The benefits of which would be obvious. I've heard some personal trainers and such say it's a good supplement to use.

I also heard that creatine may hurt your kidneys. Is this true at all?

ebaum
05-03-2005, 12:32 AM
its somewhat hard on your kidneys from what ive heard but i havn;t really looked into it to much, try doing some research online to see what others think of it in reviews and such.

joeboxer
05-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Ripped Fuel is what got Roy Jones in trouble. Its technically a steroid. It might help you out but its not healthy in the long run.

as214
05-03-2005, 01:02 AM
Ripped Fuel is what got Roy Jones in trouble. Its technically a steroid. It might help you out but its not healthy in the long run.

I've also heard that ripped fuel is bad for your heart.. Stick to creatine

The Troll
05-03-2005, 12:02 PM

Yes it does hurt your kidneys, but maybe it does not in everybody. Different people's livers react differently to differently things. Creatine definitely f***ed with my kidneys. I never got alot out of using creatine except having to piss every 2 seconds.

I have not tried any other supplements but I am looking for a good one creatine was no good for me personally.

Rick Reeno
05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Been using Creatine on and off for several years. The creatin I use now comes with Glutamine already mixed in. It works wonders for me, but I know many that used it and had no results. I used ripped fuel a while back and remember that it worked, I did start rip up but I felt hungry all the time and dropped it.

Kid Achilles
05-03-2005, 12:35 PM
First work hard, eat right, and drink half of your bodyweight in ounces of water. You will see results. Once you've been doing this for a few months, you can start using supplements to speed on the process. Get a good fitness foundation first however.

meeny
05-03-2005, 02:11 PM
i took pure creatine, and celltech..one..listen to the directions don't overdo it cuz that will mess up your kidneys like me haha..umm..creatine makes you stronger because it can help you workout longer by retaining the water in your muscles..but also..a natural 170 pound person vs a 170 pounder on creatine is not as strong as a natural because there muscle is more pure mass instead of strength if you get what im trying to say..you might be bigger have more muscles but the strength wouldn't be the same as if you did it natural and that size..DRINK ALOT OF WATER if your gonna go do that

BadMagick
05-03-2005, 05:50 PM

I'm not sure, and I don't use the supplement. I know people who've used it, and they had to piss all the time. It was ridiculous.

Other supplements that might help enlarge muscles, aside from steroids, are things like Nitric Oxide, and such. I know some people on that, and they claim it's added size to their biceps, and such. I saw an article in a bodybuilding magazine that told a bit about it. It doesn't seem to hurt you. It can widen the arteries, and allow more blood flow to the muscles, which can help to increase reps, the benefits of which are obvious.

m00ks
05-03-2005, 06:50 PM
I took both creatine and ripped fuel. Creatine retains water in your muscles so you WILL look bigger even though your muscles are simple pumped up with water. With "bigger" muscles, you ARE able to push or pull heavier weights which in turn will produce real muscles. But once your off creatine, your muscles deplete dramatically. Follow the intake instructions on the label, try 2 months on 2 months off so you don't acquire muscle dependancy on that ****. I never tried the loading phase but that's up to you. DRINK WATER....A LOT. Very important.

Ripped Fuel is scary. You simply don't get tired. You don't. My cardio was pretty ****ty and normally I'd be wheezing after 20 min on a treadmill. When I took this, I was running for 45 min non stop. I was also able to increase reps in my weight training without fatigue.
BUT here's the catch. I heard Ripped Fuel liquified your blood so oxygen flows faster, therefore your muscles don't get tired as fast. It revs your heart as well, giving you this sudden surge of energy. It's far from healthy though, anything with a mixture of ephedrine and cafeine should be avoided. I stopped after two bottles cuz my heart started to rev for no reason when I watched television. Scary ****...

Mr. Ryan
05-04-2005, 01:46 PM
This is interesting. I was looking for the website for the protein bar I use post workout, Methoxy-Pro. It contains 30 grams of Protein, every amino acid necessary, and Creatine. When I went to Methoxy-Pro.com, it brought me to a site that says HGH Human Growth Hormone. Hmmm.....

Mr. Ryan
05-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Here is the site:

Methoxy-Pro (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cyt/methoxy.html)

dionysusolympus
05-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I just use Creatine when I have a hard workout (more than usual). Other than that, I stay away from as much external substances as I can. But that's just me...

Hunna
05-04-2005, 07:29 PM
ask your father, he might know the answer.

Slipx
05-04-2005, 08:30 PM
ok your body enters a window of opportunity period right after you do whatever it is your doing(it lasts approx. one hour), a few sets, a few rounds on the bag, whatever...after you do ,say, 3 rounds on the heavy bag, do 2 30sec nonstop mexican-style rounds on the bag. if your lifting, do like 2-3 sets then a superset, strain yourself, whatever it is your doing- even the med ball, say your doin sets with it to start out, do 2-3 sets then like just violently throw it nonstop..force your metabolism to skyrocket and tire out a muscle group

after that have a 200gram(i weight 230 lb, 1.5grams per pound of bodyweight is what it's supposed to be, but that's just too much protein for me..if ur like 150 drink 120 grams) protein drink waiting for you, you dont wanna cool down..chug it and work speedbag til the drink goes down a bit

the window of opportunity pretty much means that the protein consumed within that time is more absorbed into the previously worked muscle groups, not only making recovery faster but also maximizing your potential muscle gain from the workout...

it's really best to try to do squats, the med. ball, then do bagwork, then med.ball again, then speedbag, then chug the shake, you should be finished with all that in under 40min..it's best to do that way because all those used muscles will be affected by the protein

so just do that and forget creatine and all that other ****, it's all about how hard you train and the protein, baby...l-glutamine sups are all you need for recovery, trust me.

PS- a serious fighter who dabbles in creatine is WAYYY MORE LIKELY to have 'bad nights' on fight night than the other all-natural guy..

and as for ripped fuel and all that energy ****..**** that stuff...what I do is just eat a massive, fattening breakfast(bacon, eggs, sausage,biscuits...)...and it gives me hella energy for a full day of training, however I don't have a 12 pack,either..On the days where I really push it and go like 8-10 hours of training sometimes I'll get tired around 1-2pm, i'll just have like two sips of coffee and my energy level goes right back up to where it was like 3 hours after my breakfast

pps- if you try my breakfast..don't drink o.j. with it, drink water...unless you like heartburn in the middle of training ;o

Tarver is my dad
05-04-2005, 11:37 PM
ask your father, he might know the answer.

He's too busy concentrating on his fight with Glenn Johnson.

Tarver is my dad
05-04-2005, 11:38 PM
ok your body enters a window of opportunity period right after you do whatever it is your doing(it lasts approx. one hour), a few sets, a few rounds on the bag, whatever...after you do ,say, 3 rounds on the heavy bag, do 2 30sec nonstop mexican-style rounds on the bag. if your lifting, do like 2-3 sets then a superset, strain yourself, whatever it is your doing- even the med ball, say your doin sets with it to start out, do 2-3 sets then like just violently throw it nonstop..force your metabolism to skyrocket and tire out a muscle group

after that have a 200gram(i weight 230 lb, 1.5grams per pound of bodyweight is what it's supposed to be, but that's just too much protein for me..if ur like 150 drink 120 grams) protein drink waiting for you, you dont wanna cool down..chug it and work speedbag til the drink goes down a bit

the window of opportunity pretty much means that the protein consumed within that time is more absorbed into the previously worked muscle groups, not only making recovery faster but also maximizing your potential muscle gain from the workout...

it's really best to try to do squats, the med. ball, then do bagwork, then med.ball again, then speedbag, then chug the shake, you should be finished with all that in under 40min..it's best to do that way because all those used muscles will be affected by the protein

so just do that and forget creatine and all that other ****, it's all about how hard you train and the protein, baby...l-glutamine sups are all you need for recovery, trust me.

PS- a serious fighter who dabbles in creatine is WAYYY MORE LIKELY to have 'bad nights' on fight night than the other all-natural guy..

and as for ripped fuel and all that energy ****..**** that stuff...what I do is just eat a massive, fattening breakfast(bacon, eggs, sausage,biscuits...)...and it gives me hella energy for a full day of training, however I don't have a 12 pack,either..On the days where I really push it and go like 8-10 hours of training sometimes I'll get tired around 1-2pm, i'll just have like two sips of coffee and my energy level goes right back up to where it was like 3 hours after my breakfast

pps- if you try my breakfast..don't drink o.j. with it, drink water...unless you like heartburn in the middle of training ;o

this some nice info...

m00ks
05-04-2005, 11:41 PM

DO NOT take all that protein at once like this guy. Most you should take is about 50g of protein in one "meal". I don't even know how you get 200 grams in one drink...

BadMagick
05-05-2005, 10:37 AM
DO NOT take all that protein at once like this guy. Most you should take is about 50g of protein in one "meal". I don't even know how you get 200 grams in one drink...

You drink A LOT.

What is a mexican style bag round?

Slipx
05-05-2005, 01:39 PM

you can either listen to a preteen **** stain who's never stepped foot in the ring, or you can listen to the real deal

m00ks
05-05-2005, 01:55 PM
you can either listen to a preteen **** stain who's never stepped foot in the ring, or you can listen to the real deal

I'm older than you you infantile ****tard lol And why you keep insisting that you've stepped foot in the ring lol You think you're the only one? You think you're special? LMAO Stop clinging on to that detail if that's all you got. This is about weight training not boxing which you know nothing about either. Chugging a full days worth of protein in one day serving pffffffffffffffff what kind of stupid advice is that.

m00ks
05-05-2005, 01:57 PM
You drink A LOT.

ask slipx lol he's the boxing expert lolol you know why cuz he's stepped foot in the ring...prolly to wipe the sweat of the canvas...but HE'S STEPPED FOOT IN A RING LMAO

*"student of the sport" and he's talking like he's some sort of big shot lmao faaacking shaaat...

Slipx
05-06-2005, 02:43 PM
You think you're the only one?

So you are saying that you have boxed before? In a previous thread, you said that you never fought..which one is it? I guess some people have to lie to feel accomplished...

and it doesn't suprise me that you fail to understand how the window of opportunity works, a ****ing moronic degenerate like yourself who posts useless one liners referring to the video game Fight Night reveals your true age..
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=631973#post631973

or shall we check out the thread where Anorak *****ed you?
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=631081#post631081

or the thread where Anorak *****ed you again?
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35037&page=2&pp=10

90% of all your posts are useless one liners, that nobody even replies to. the only reason you are nearing 4k posts is because all you do is post useless bull****, over and over...
http://img222.echo.cx/img222/391/a*****6uz.jpg
OMG! It's my long lost friend, Piston Honda!From Mike Tyson's Punch Out! what the **** is up!!! ....you melon headed goofy ****er,here's a tip: undershirts are your friend..pointy chinned, piepan faced bastard.

now get the **** outta here, otherwise you'll be late for your driving test...gotta get that permit, eh?

Slipx
05-06-2005, 02:43 PM
You think you're the only one?

So you are saying that you have boxed before? In a previous thread, you said that you never fought..which one is it? I guess some people have to lie to feel accomplished...

and it doesn't suprise me that you fail to understand how the window of opportunity works, a ****ing moronic degenerate like yourself who posts useless one liners referring to the video game Fight Night reveals your true age..

90% of all your posts are useless one liners, that nobody even replies to. the only reason you are nearing 4k posts is because all you do is post useless bull****, over and over...
OMG! It's my long lost friend, Piston Honda!From Mike Tyson's Punch Out! what the **** is up!!! ....you melon headed goofy ****er,here's a tip: undershirts are your friend...you pointy chinned, piepan faced bastard.

now get the **** outta here, otherwise you'll be late for your driving test...gotta get that permit, eh?

m00ks
05-06-2005, 03:42 PM

OMG! It's my long lost friend, Piston Honda!From Mike Tyson's Punch Out! what the **** is up!!! ....you melon headed goofy ****er,here's a tip: undershirts are your friend...you pointy chinned, piepan faced bastard.

LMAO You're some piece of work man, lol you really are. I've fought, never boxed. I've sparred, never boxed. You say you've been in the ring and you flaunt that piece of information like you won the silver star lol How hard is it to register to a gym and get trained?!? HAhahahahaha Just cuz you wipe the ring apron don't make you an expert. Get that straight.

LOL Stupid ****, I spent months reading up on weight training. Window of opportunity doesn't tell you to drink ALL your protein in one serving LMAO Stupidest **** I've ever heard. Why do you think proffessional bodybuilders eat 6 times a day if they can get all their protein in one sitting? You might as well ask this kid to aim a shotgun to his stomach and blow his digestive system to pieces. He'll get the same results only faster. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOUR BODY CAN ABSORB 200g OF PROTEIN IN ONE SITTING?!? LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Maybe this explains why you're ****ting like there's no tommorow and why you're 230 pounds. Illiterate *****, read your sources again before you hurt yourself.

As for my posts, yeah I'm the king of one liners :rolleyes: lol

And as for my picture? lol don't hate me cuz I look good. :D I get my compliments from the ladehs, so that's all that matters. LOL You think I need your approval LMAO But please, let's see your pic if you got the balls to show it and show me Brad Pitt's competion...come on...don't be shy...

Slipx
05-06-2005, 03:54 PM
You drink A LOT.

Yeah, if you weigh less ,like say, 160lb, I'd reduce the grams to 120-170 for a person that size..I just drink 200grams because I weigh about 230-240

a mexican style bag round is where you throw everything you have at the bag at full power, for thirty seconds...completely burn yourself out mexican trainers started having their fighters do this years ago, and it has since carried over to the united states...

Slipx
05-06-2005, 05:09 PM
And as for my picture? lol don't hate me cuz I look good.

a shiny version of Piston Honda looks good??

:D I get my compliments from the ladehs

Compliments from your mother do not count.

as for the ring mat wipe thing, how many times are you going to say that? you're starting to sound like vB 'Red Man' Martin, clearly confused and repeating yourself...

the all-in-one protein consumption method may not be the best thing for your liver, it makes it work much harder than normal; but it's absolutely harmless to your digestive system. a beer is worse for your liver than 200g of protein.

say what you will about what the body will absorb, but one who has more muscular areas than you absorbs more protein, honda.

I spent months reading up on weight training.

and I bet you did read up on weight training for months, if I looked like a little ***** like you i'd probably read up on it too lol

when I get a scanner, or a digital camera, i'll post a picture of myself.

.:UK RuPtUrE:.
05-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Dont take supplements no matter what happens is my moto.

u will look better for la gals if u do it proper/legit.

Dont do a Mr. Universe and have all veins poppin out lol.

Well thats my stereotype of supplements neway :D

m00ks
05-06-2005, 09:52 PM
a shiny version of Piston Honda looks good??

Compliments from your mother do not count.

as for the ring mat wipe thing, how many times are you going to say that? you're starting to sound like vB 'Red Man' Martin, clearly confused and repeating yourself...

the all-in-one protein consumption method may not be the best thing for your liver, it makes it work much harder than normal; but it's absolutely harmless to your digestive system. a beer is worse for your liver than 200g of protein.

say what you will about what the body will absorb, but one who has more muscular areas than you absorbs more protein, honda.

and I bet you did read up on weight training for months, if I looked like a little ***** like you i'd probably read up on it too lol

when I get a scanner, or a digital camera, i'll post a picture of myself.

Pffffff lol taht's the best you can do? Piston Honda? You memorized the name of a video game character of years back and your knacking me about FNround2? LOL lame. anyweyz, I'm done with you, next time you give an advice, make sure you know what you're talking about before anyone gets hurt.

rocco1252
08-03-2005, 12:43 PM
I've always found I get cramps after a few days on creatine and ripped fuel as well as androstine (the stuff mcguire used) so I just stick to good ol fasioned hard work thats the best for you in the long run!

simsimma
11-18-2006, 09:08 AM
I took both creatine and ripped fuel. Creatine retains water in your muscles so you WILL look bigger even though your muscles are simple pumped up with water. With "bigger" muscles, you ARE able to push or pull heavier weights which in turn will produce real muscles. But once your off creatine, your muscles deplete dramatically. Follow the intake instructions on the label, try 2 months on 2 months off so you don't acquire muscle dependancy on that ****. I never tried the loading phase but that's up to you. DRINK WATER....A LOT. Very important.

Ripped Fuel is scary. You simply don't get tired. You don't. My cardio was pretty ****ty and normally I'd be wheezing after 20 min on a treadmill. When I took this, I was running for 45 min non stop. I was also able to increase reps in my weight training without fatigue.
BUT here's the catch. I heard Ripped Fuel liquified your blood so oxygen flows faster, therefore your muscles don't get tired as fast. It revs your heart as well, giving you this sudden surge of energy. It's far from healthy though, anything with a mixture of ephedrine and cafeine should be avoided. I stopped after two bottles cuz my heart started to rev for no reason when I watched television. Scary ****...
did you use aspirin as in the eca stack or just ripped fuel with ephedrine and caffeine?

fraidycat
11-18-2006, 05:47 PM
I used to take a kickass supplement called HMB. I just picked up a new bottle and as soon as my back is better I'm going back on it.

HMB shields your muscles from catabolic breakdown, which is caused by lactic acid and insufficient protein intake -- your body needs protein so it eats your other muscles to repair the ones you just ****ed up in the gym. Exercise still damages your muscles when you're on HMB, so they'll grow; you just don't rob Peter to pay Paul.

I'm going to experiment with my current workout routine (okay, not current, but up until a few weeks ago when I hurt my back) using HMB and see if I get significant muscle gains. I believe I will. I believe that boxing 3-4 times a week keeps my body from gaining muscle -- keeps me catabolic -- and I hate the thought of taking in 200g of protein per day; I hate going to the can that many times per day and I feel sick all the time when I eat that much. I got good gains on HMB with 1g/kg (yes, kilogram) of protein/bodyweight back in the day, and that was when I was lifting big.

Back then, HMB was $99.95 for a 1-month supply and the stores had to lock it up b/c people would steal it. We called it "gold." It was that good. I don't see why it wouldn't still work -- especially now that everyone has "moved on" to the latest $100/month trend (noXpl0d3, anyone?) and pharmaceutical-grade HMB is now $15.95 for a month's worth.

HMB and creatine was a kickass combo. The first few months of gains when I stacked them were fast enough that people accused me of using 'roids. Add glutamine -- which we didn't know about then -- and I'm excited about what I'll look like next summer. . . and I'll be boxing good, too. :boxing:

KingDosia
11-19-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm 18 years old, about 5'9- 5'10, and 160 pounds. I want to start working out this summer and try to increase some muscle mass and get a six pack. I wonder if anyone has ever tried creatine and ripped fuel in their workout, and if you recommend it.

Creatine can help, but is no wonder pill. Ripped fuel si meant for casual fitness assisting with an energy boost from cafeine and ginsing. If you box you arn't going to benifit very much from either of these. The suplements that you will get the most from are Whey Protiene Isolates, And some of the recovery supplements like Xience. As far as getting ripped Step up some of your aerobics with your anaerobic training add a variety of exersizes to work every angle of your muscles. And EAT RIGHT Your diet will do a whole lot more for you than any suplement.