View Full Version : what is the most brutal one punch KO ever

sonnyboyx2
01-13-2010, 07:58 AM
what is the most brutal one punch KO ever.. please think about the quality of the fighters before making your choice.

mickey malone
01-13-2010, 08:00 AM
what is the most brutal one punch KO ever.. please think about the quality of the fighters before making your choice.
SRR Fullmer

sonnyboyx2
01-13-2010, 08:04 AM
SRR Fullmer

great KO punch... which slipped my mind when making the selections

mickey malone
01-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Must admit, i didn't even take a glance at the selection..
As soon as i hear that question, i just go on auto-pilot straight to 'that punch!'
I know that i never saw it live, and i'd be shocked & privilaged (which is'nt easy) to see anything like it ever again..
Now i've come off the gas, i'll go with Benitez Hope (out from the split second it connected!!) with Marciano Walcott a photo finish..

WhoreUs!
01-13-2010, 08:23 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhVi7cH-LaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhVi7cH-LaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

sonnyboyx2
01-13-2010, 08:32 AM
Must admit, i didn't even take a glance at the selection..
As soon as i hear that question, i just go on auto-pilot straight to 'that punch!'
I know that i never saw it live, and i'd be shocked & privilaged (which is'nt easy) to see anything like it ever again..
Now i've come off the gas, i'll go with Benitez Hope (out from the split second it connected!!) with Marciano Walcott a photo finish..

Muhammad Ali vs Oscar Bonavena... the 1st knock down is a very similar punch to the one SRR KOd Fullmer with

mickey malone
01-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Muhammad Ali vs Oscar Bonavena... the 1st knock down is a very similar punch to the one SRR KOd Fullmer with
4 sure, but not with the same torque (ft lbs)

talip bin osman
01-13-2010, 09:01 AM
it may sound tiresome but hearns over duran for me...

the durability of duran's chin ranks way up there with the best of 'em...

to see him get wasted with a single punch is quite amazing...

mickey malone
01-13-2010, 09:24 AM
it may sound tiresome but hearns over duran for me...

the durability of duran's chin ranks way up there with the best of 'em...

to see him get wasted with a single punch is quite amazing...
TBH it was a single punch when a love tap would have done quite the trick.. Duran was wasted from eating, drinking and weight making and stupidly stepped in with a prime Hearns while looking like a flabby version of the wild man of Borneo and quite clearly, out of condition.. Basically, a stupid idea in order to gain a paycheque..
The combo that preceeded the KO had Roberto out on his feet as i remember it..
I'm sure a half tidy 'backhander' would'a put him on his back too..

talip bin osman
01-13-2010, 09:27 AM
TBH it was a single punch when a love tap would have done quite the trick.. Duran was wasted from eating, drinking and weight making and stupidly stepped in with a prime Hearns while looking like a flabby version of the wild man of Borneo and quite clearly, out of condition.. Basically, a stupid idea in order to gain a paycheque..
The combo that preceeded the KO had Roberto out on his feet as i remember it..
I'm sure a half tidy 'backhander' would'a put him on his back too..

hello mr. malone! hows thailand?

there was a thread here before that asked if duran would have beaten hearns in a rematch... whats ur take on that?

GJC
01-13-2010, 09:41 AM
No Jackson v Graham?

Bundana
01-13-2010, 09:42 AM
How about Bob Foster's devastating one-punch ko of Mike Quarry?

The_Demon
01-13-2010, 09:42 AM
i went for benitez hope,incredible KO

of recent times,abrahams ko of taylor deserves a mention.JT was stiff as soon as the punch landed,great punch

Dynamite Kid
01-13-2010, 09:47 AM
Herol Graham, Ricky Hatton must be two of the most brutal KO's ever, both fighters were unconscious before they hit the canvas, both were out for minutes.

Yaman
01-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Marciano vs Walcott for me.

mickey malone
01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
hello mr. malone! hows thailand?

there was a thread here before that asked if duran would have beaten hearns in a rematch... whats ur take on that?
I had a break recently (Cambodia) so i must have missed it.. Thailand's still the same bunch of shameless beggars as when i arrived..
Interesting thread topic..
Hearns would have had to resort to the back foot in order to uncomfortably outpoint a hungry and determined Duran..
Tommy had all the tools to beat Duran every time, but if he came in ALA Barkley, Duran would swarm him..

wmute
01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Jackson-Graham is incredible, Graham is winning every second of the fight and next thing you know he is sleeping.

Foster-anyone is spectacular. When I see Foster I imagine that Fitzsimmons KOs must have looked like that. Just my feeling, nothing to base this on, so correct me if I am way off.

in the "knockdowns from which ppl actually get up" category I would say that Shavers-Holmes is pretty amazing.

1SILVA
01-13-2010, 10:22 AM
There have been so many, so i will just name a few.

Bob Foster's ko of Mike Quarry
Vincent pettway's ko of Simon Brown
Glen Johnson's ko of Roy Jones
Alexis Arguello's kos of Kevin Rooney and Alfredo escalera
Juan laporte's ko of Rocky Lockridege
Mike McCallum's ko of Donald Curry
Michael Nunn's ko of Sumbu Kalambay
Roy Jones' ko of Virgil Hill
James Toney's ko of Charles Williams

Alec900
01-13-2010, 10:37 AM
for me it's this one.don't hate me

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kiGTFPRQbLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kiGTFPRQbLU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

donkim
01-13-2010, 12:26 PM
TBH it was a single punch when a love tap would have done quite the trick.. Duran was wasted from eating, drinking and weight making and stupidly stepped in with a prime Hearns while looking like a flabby version of the wild man of Borneo and quite clearly, out of condition.. Basically, a stupid idea in order to gain a paycheque.

You're a complete and utter disgrace Malone.Discrediting Hearns win because you like many others are stupid enough to buy into Duran's excuses.

Duran was motivated enough to poke a green Davey Moore in the eye to win and yet not motivated enough to take on one of the best fighters in the sport.

Duran has an excuse for every loss that he ever suffered and so do his apologists.

It's sad that no one else would have called you out on this.

hayZ
01-13-2010, 12:30 PM
SRR vs Fulmer
or Hatton pacman

Southpaw16BF
01-13-2010, 12:32 PM
That was a pour poll, TS. You had 10 options aswell, so why only use 6?

Necrophobic
01-13-2010, 12:47 PM
arthur abraham vs khoren gevor

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGQfadN_10Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGQfadN_10Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

bklynboy
01-13-2010, 03:37 PM
For a major fight it would have to be the Marciano KO. As a surprise KO I would have to include the Hearns - Barkley fight.

Hearns was dominating the fight until he was KTFO. Now, technically, he did get up before he was counted out but he lasted only a few more seconds.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ys6_2wWdWy8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ys6_2wWdWy8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

them_apples
01-13-2010, 03:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhVi7cH-LaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhVi7cH-LaQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and there we go...

on that list though, it's between Rocky and Walcott, or Pac v Hatton

bklynboy
01-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Another great KO, or should I say memorable KO was in Foreman's comeback and he KOed this guy with an lead upper cut. If I remember it was at the beginning of the 3rd round. I can't remember who. Funny, the animated gif in The HayeMaker's signature looks like it but I didn't think it was Cooney.

Irish Hitman
01-13-2010, 04:16 PM
wayne aleander vs ...takaloo
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKOCUG6BR2s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKOCUG6BR2s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lord Cornholio
01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
:crazy: :alcoholic :crazy: :alcoholic

tyger
01-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Tyson-Berbick-one punch three knockdown!

And not so brutal but historical inpact
Foreman-Moorer
Holyfield-Douglas

mickey malone
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
You're a complete and utter disgrace Malone.Discrediting Hearns win because you like many others are stupid enough to buy into Duran's excuses.

Duran was motivated enough to poke a green Davey Moore in the eye to win and yet not motivated enough to take on one of the best fighters in the sport.

Duran has an excuse for every loss that he ever suffered and so do his apologists.

It's sad that no one else would have called you out on this.
I see you're now calling yourself 'something else' that in itself, a perfect illustration of mental instability..

Why waste your time, when we all know that you hate Duran as well as Hagler..
I stated the fact that Duran stupidly stepped in with a prime Hearns, while clearly out of shape, and once again you immediately turn into a Parrot with that old 'apologist' rant.. I'm not apologizing, that's what happened, Duran fvcked up IMO..
Don't you get it?.. That boxers do have 'off days'
I'm not discrediting Hearns, he's one of my favourite fighters, & he did what he had to do in style, just as Hagler did to him when he got his tactics completely wrong, which we have all winessed you, 'Something Else' apologizing for..
Jab even had it on his sig for a couple of months, so you're obviously a bonafied hippocrite arn't you?

CarlosG815
01-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Berbick went down 3 times on one punch in the 86 title fight against Tyson.:fing02:

donkim
01-14-2010, 05:45 AM
I see you're now calling yourself 'something else' that in itself, a perfect illustration of mental instability..

Why waste your time, when we all know that you hate Duran as well as Hagler..
I stated the fact that Duran stupidly stepped in with a prime Hearns, while clearly out of shape, and once again you immediately turn into a Parrot with that old 'apologist' rant.. I'm not apologizing, that's what happened, Duran fvcked up IMO..
Don't you get it?.. That boxers do have 'off days'
I'm not discrediting Hearns, he's one of my favourite fighters, & he did what he had to do in style, just as Hagler did to him when he got his tactics completely wrong, which we have all winessed you, 'Something Else' apologizing for..
Jab even had it on his sig for a couple of months, so you're obviously a bonafied hippocrite arn't you?

I use the old "apologist" rant because it's relevant when dealing with people like you.Don't even begin to deny that Duran apologists makes excuses for every one of his losses.

Duran sure as hell didn't look any worse than he had done against Davey Moore.The only one(besides his nuthuggers) who claims that Duran was out of shape was Duran himself.

I could care less if Hearns is one of your favourite fighters,if you think that somehow gives credit to your claim then you're sadly mistaken.

Dynamite Kid
01-14-2010, 05:59 AM
The Norris KO loss to Jackson was a HL reel KO, Norris outboxes Jackson then gets caught on the ropes drops his left and wham, he falls face!! first to the canvas.

Its like Czyz always said when they fall face first you dont need to count.

Terry Norris's KO losses were kinda of weird because Norris never once in his career became gun shy, Norris was still willing to trade despite the fact he had been Ko'ed before, i dont suppose Norris expected to be hurt by Waters/Brown but there was always a chance that could happen considering Jackson had knocked him out but that did not stop him trying to take Brown/Waters heads off with little regard for safety, thats what i loved about Norris, aggressive/vulnerable and a very good Boxer.

sonnyboyx2
01-14-2010, 06:12 AM
The Norris KO loss to Jackson was a HL reel KO, Norris outboxes Jackson then gets caught on the ropes drops his left and wham, he falls face!! first to the canvas.

Its like Czyz always said when they fall face first you dont need to count.

Terry Norris's KO losses were kinda of weird because Norris never once in his career became gun shy, Norris was still willing to trade despite the fact he had been Ko'ed before, i dont suppose Norris expected to be hurt by Waters/Brown but there was always a chance that could happen considering Jackson had knocked him out but that did not stop him trying to take Brown/Waters heads off with little regard for safety, thats what i loved about Norris, aggressive/vulnerable and a very good Boxer.

i agree.. Norris was a very good boxer who is not given the credit by fans today that he rightly deserves... but boy could Jackson wack with that right-hand.

TBear
01-14-2010, 06:46 AM
That Weaver-Tate knockout was great. I remember at the time thinking how good Tate was and that he might be able to challenge Holmes, then boom!
One of the classic come from behind wins of all time too. I believe Holmes beat Leroy Jones that night too, Jones was undefeated and beat Weaver. Right after that, Ring Mag had Holmes on the cover with the title "Baddest Man on the Planet"
those were the days!

sonnyboyx2
01-14-2010, 07:05 AM
That Weaver-Tate knockout was great. I remember at the time thinking how good Tate was and that he might be able to challenge Holmes, then boom!
One of the classic come from behind wins of all time too. I believe Holmes beat Leroy Jones that night too, Jones was undefeated and beat Weaver. Right after that, Ring Mag had Holmes on the cover with the title "Baddest Man on the Planet"
those were the days!

it was an awesome punch by Mike Weaver to poleaxed a guy the size of Big John Tate like that

Kut
01-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Sonny Listons vs Westphal

ny123
01-14-2010, 12:22 PM
cintron vs walter matthysse was a brutal ko

mickey malone
01-14-2010, 07:39 PM
I use the old "apologist" rant because it's relevant when dealing with people like you.Don't even begin to deny that Duran apologists makes excuses for every one of his losses.

Duran sure as hell didn't look any worse than he had done against Davey Moore.The only one(besides his nuthuggers) who claims that Duran was out of shape was Duran himself.

I could care less if Hearns is one of your favourite fighters,if you think that somehow gives credit to your claim then you're sadly mistaken.
No, You used the old 'apologist' rant, because you are a 1 dimensional, slow thinking, predictable, boring dinosaur ZZZzzz...

The_Demon
01-15-2010, 06:45 AM

good too see you still troll through the history section like some deluded child
its a shame because there are some very good posters here,and you try too ruin it with your obsessive hatred and lack of boxing knowledge.

Clegg
01-15-2010, 07:20 AM
The first that came to mind was Jackson-Norris.

EzzardFan
01-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Marciano vs Rex Layne. Laynes gumshield flew out with all his teeth still inside it.

T3dBundy
01-15-2010, 02:41 PM
didnt roy jones jr. get DQ for the same thing what marciano did to walcott :D?

Floid Fan
01-16-2010, 09:47 PM
How can anyone possibly not mention Louis-Braddock?

mickey malone
01-25-2010, 09:19 PM
QUOTE:SONNYBOYX2:

i have both fights right in front of me in my collection.. i mentioned this fight in the hardest one-punch KO thread which i started a week or so ago.. if i had not seen the fight i would not have brought it up as being one of the single hardest punches ive seen... if it was their 1st fight thats cool, how i have described the punch it is just how it happened.. could you forget that punch if you had seen that fight.... No

Well where is it you lying cunt ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good liar always covers his tracks, but in your case you just tell one lie in a vain attempt to get yourself out of another one..
This is 100% proof; IMO Sonnyboyx2 tells lies, and his credibility lies lower than the grass on which we walk..

Anti~Jalandoni
01-25-2010, 09:27 PM
4 sure, but not with the same torque (ft lbs)
hatton's KO

Chex31
01-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Jackson-Graham

mhager91490
01-25-2010, 09:36 PM
I remember a Julian Jackson fight, I think it was his fight with Ron "Tequilla" Collins where Jackson is getting pressured and pushed back and he throws an overhand right that catches his opponent on the chin and it didn't just drop him, it hurled him into the canvas. Jackson is probably the most brutal puncher I have seen.

mickey malone
01-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Has anyone suggested 'Mark Wills Greg Page II' yet ??

Apparently, 242lb Page, was launched off the floor and flew 8-10 feet across the ring!

donkim
01-26-2010, 02:54 AM
How can anyone possibly not mention Louis-Braddock?

Because just like every other Joe Louis opponent,Braddock lacked a working pulse and was there to be sparked out.

What made it worse was that Braddock was heavily sedated and yet still managed to knock Louis down.

It really wasn't that strong of a punch.Norris had a glass jaw and no heart so it made the knockout more impressive than it actually looked.

Jackson seemed shocked that Norris was actually knocked out.

JAB5239
01-26-2010, 03:47 AM
Because just like every other Joe Louis opponent,Braddock lacked a working pulse and was there to be sparked out.

What made it worse was that Braddock was heavily sedated and yet still managed to knock Louis down.

Im sure you'll provide proof of this, right?

Frazier ducked Foster an Lyle, Duran intentionally thumbed Moore, Braddock was sedated, Louis was beaten by a technically better fighter in Schmeling. Your endless supply of accusations with no proof has become not only redundant, but ridiculous. :puke: Quit trolling and post something of substance for a change.

Ray*
01-26-2010, 05:30 AM

Sedated with what exactly???

BritishBoxing92
01-26-2010, 05:45 AM
Lewis Vs Rahman II

mickey malone
01-26-2010, 08:34 AM
WILLS VS PAGE II anyone?

Phirsole
01-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Arthur Abraham vs J Taylor was impressive, too. But at the end of 12 rds, it's not as impressive as several of those listed.

donkim
01-26-2010, 12:02 PM
[/B]

Im sure you'll provide proof of this, right?

Frazier ducked Foster an Lyle, Duran intentionally thumbed Moore, Braddock was sedated, Louis was beaten by a technically better fighter in Schmeling. Your endless supply of accusations with no proof has become not only redundant, but ridiculous. :puke: Quit trolling and post something of substance for a change.

first of all,gabby,I would like to thank your for the five infractions that you have given me recently in the space of thirty five minutes.I can see that you take your role very seriously and I'm flattered that you think so highly of me.

We've already gone through all the other topics that you've mentioned,there's no point in dragging up the same repetitive discussions to hear your same repetitive arguments.

It's well documented that braddock suffered from arthritus,you can look up the details yourself as it isn't difficult to find.

Is claiming that "Louis was beaten by a technically better fighter in Schmeling" really an accusation?

Bigdaddy_Vh
01-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Calvin Brock-Zuri Lawrence...scary brutal

ufirst
01-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Hey add Julian Jackson dropping "Terrible" Terry Norris in there; even though I hated it.

ufirst
01-26-2010, 09:08 PM
damn, you said my answer before me...

ufirst
01-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Pettway's ko of Simon Brown... left him punching the air while unconscious ala JT:boxing:

JAB5239
01-26-2010, 10:41 PM
first of all,gabby,I would like to thank your for the five infractions that you have given me recently in the space of thirty five minutes.I can see that you take your role very seriously and I'm flattered that you think so highly of me.

My pleasure. There will be more to come Im sure. If anybody has earned them, you have.

We've already gone through all the other topics that you've mentioned,there's no point in dragging up the same repetitive discussions to hear your same repetitive arguments.

Are you talking about the same repetitive questions you consistently duck?

It's well documented that braddock suffered from arthritis,you can look up the details yourself as it isn't difficult to find.

Lol, this is my imitation of a PissPooper argument that he's convinced himself is valid. 'That's just what every Braddock apologist wants you to believe. Just face it the guy was overrated'.:ban:

Now for some reality. You said Braddock was "heavily sedated" for the Louis fight. So either you don't know the difference between a pain medication and a sedative or you're lying again. Which is it, stupid or liar?

Is claiming that "Louis was beaten by a technically better fighter in Schmeling" really an accusation?

Is not answering my question on why Schmeling couldn't make it out of the first round in the rematch a duck by you?

EzzardFan
01-27-2010, 01:16 PM
How about this one. Ezzard Charles vs Bernie Reynolds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2PutDflPYo&feature=related

1m40secs

You can see Reynolds spasm with brain trauma just after the big left hand hook lands.

TheGreatA
01-27-2010, 01:28 PM
How about this one. Ezzard Charles vs Bernie Reynolds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2PutDflPYo&feature=related

1m40secs

You can see Reynolds spasm with brain trauma just after the big left hand hook lands.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Je9fncDgI-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Je9fncDgI-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oldgringo
01-27-2010, 01:46 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1MLbMudXIM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1MLbMudXIM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

savage.

EzzardFan
01-27-2010, 02:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Je9fncDgI-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Je9fncDgI-s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks I wondered what fight that KO was from. It's beautiful.

#1Assassin
01-27-2010, 02:17 PM

yep thats my choice too. hatton was out of it for 4min, graham was out cold for nearly 6min! also hatton was a bit shook from the first round, graham went from top of his game to a ****ing coma with one shot. also hatton had been KOd previously, graham never even been hurt amateur or pro at that stage.

close second is patterson-johansson II. i think johansson was out cold for like 5min or something. and i know for sure he didnt know where he was or what happened over 10min after the fight. he had to be helped out of the ring too, hatton walked and i think graham did aswell. my third choice is hearns-duran so i voted for that one.

donkim
01-28-2010, 03:49 AM
My pleasure. There will be more to come Im sure. If anybody has earned them, you have.?

http://tocando.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/internet-serious-business.jpg

Are you talking about the same repetitive questions you consistently duck?

No.We are talking about the same repetitive responses that you always give.

Now for some reality. You said Braddock was "heavily sedated" for the Louis fight. So either you don't know the difference between a pain medication and a sedative or you're lying again. Which is it, stupid or liar?

"Braddock barely lifted his left during the fight because the medicine numbed him like a muscle relaxant"

And to think it took the supposedly greatest puncher of all time eight rounds eight rounds to stop a physically disabled man.:lol1:

Is not answering my question on why Schmeling couldn't make it out of the first round in the rematch a duck by you?

No,but you just completely ducked my post.

I asked you

"Is claiming that Louis was beaten by a technically better fighter in Schmeling really an accusation?"

To which you failed to respond to.

JAB5239
01-28-2010, 05:05 AM
http://tocando.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/internet-serious-business.jpg

Good God you're so original!!

No.We are talking about the same repetitive responses that you always give.

The responses you have no answers to.

"Braddock barely lifted his left during the fight because the medicine numbed him like a muscle relaxant"

Who's the apologist now quoting Wikipedia from Braddock's biography? Its funny how you will take something as truth when it helps your argument, but you call all other claims from likewise sources bull**** when you simply don't want to believe it. You are the never ending hypocrite.

And to think it took the supposedly greatest puncher of all time eight rounds eight rounds to stop a physically disabled man.:lol1:

Lol, first he was "heavily sedated" now he was "physically disabled". You really are a tool.

No,but you just completely ducked my post.

I asked you

"Is claiming that Louis was beaten by a technically better fighter in Schmeling really an accusation?"

To which you failed to respond to.

Yes its an accusation. Now answer this.......if Schmeling was so technically superior why couldn't he last 1 round in the rematch? I'll answer for you. He wasn't and Louis had taken his training seriously this time around.

donkim
01-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Yes its an accusation. Now answer this.......if Schmeling was so technically superior why couldn't he last 1 round in the rematch? I'll answer for you. He wasn't and Louis had taken his training seriously this time around.

No it isn't an accusation....it's an opinion,and an opinion that holds strong considering what happened to Louis in their first fight.

And LMAO at you discrediting Max Schmeling's exposing and beating of your hero.Schmeiling was considered washed up,which is why Louis and his team fought him.

You can learn alot more from a fight in twelve rounds than you can in one.

Louis was exposed and badly beaten by Schmeling,and any unbiased fan but a fanboy such as yourself could see that he did

JAB5239
01-28-2010, 02:09 PM
No it isn't an accusation....it's an opinion,and an opinion that holds strong considering what happened to Louis in their first fight.

And LMAO at you discrediting Max Schmeling's exposing and beating of your hero.Schmeiling was considered washed up,which is why Louis and his team fought him.

Louis was exposed and badly beaten by Schmeling,and any unbiased fan but a fanboy such as yourself could see that he did

Lmao at how you just completely ducked my whole post and questions, Wikipedia boy.

This ends this thread as I will not engage in a public flame war will someone so pathetic they have to lie and duck other peples questions. You lose again Pisspot.

Ziggy Stardust
01-28-2010, 02:13 PM

Aren't you supposed to be making your "bash Louis" posts under your Slimey Limey alt? Or did you forget which alt you logged in under again? Remember: You bash Louis under Slimey and FRAZIER under Donkim :rofl: What a tool :loser:

Poet

JAB5239
01-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Aren't you supposed to be making your "bash Louis" posts under your Slimey Limey alt? Or did you forget which alt you logged in under again? Remember: You bash Louis under Slimey and FRAZIER under Donkim :rofl: What a tool :loser:

Poet

Slimey has been banned again for racist innuendo's and remarks.

donkim
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Lmao at how you just completely ducked my whole post and questions, Wikipedia boy.

This ends this thread as I will not engage in a public flame war will someone so pathetic they have to lie and duck other peples questions. You lose again Pisspot.

Oh dear,little gabby isn't having his own way so he throws his toys out of the pram and decides to throw a hissy fit. :bottle:

I didn't other to respond to the rest of the post because as usual,you are repeating the same **** over and over again.

You're a fanboy and nothing else.You discredited Schmelings win over your hero and got mad because someone dared call your hero technically inferior to another fighter.

You're a copout.

mhager91490
01-28-2010, 03:43 PM
It's probably been mentioned but Gaby Canizales putting Happy Lora through the canvas with a left hook was great as well as his brother Orlando's KO of Billy Hardy in their second fight.

HaglerSteelChin
01-28-2010, 09:25 PM
Some brutal KO's not mentioned yet was Jones vs Griffith 2 and Jones vs Hill- brutal body shot.

Ray leonard vs Green is another one that comes to mind.

surfengland
03-04-2010, 12:36 PM
i would go with Hattons from Pacquiao, basically because it was the most recent i seen, although Abrhams KO of Taylor was pretty nasty.

BigStereotype
03-04-2010, 12:46 PM
I know that Duran was outmatched, but Duran-Hearns was the greatest single punch I've ever seen, even better than that last uppercut in Foreman-Frazier I. I remember watching for the first time and not even being able to cheer. I just sat there, mouth open and kept replaying the video.

Although, honorable mention goes to Hopkins-De La Hoya. I know it wasn't the same kind of explosive punch, but in terms of brutality, I think it's up there. De La Hoya screaming in pain on the canvas was horrifying. It sort of sums up Hopkins, actually. Not explosive or flashy, but damned effective.

1SILVA
03-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Just watched Julian Jackson's right cross that ko'd Herol Graham was as great a right hand as you will ever be seen.

Roy Keane
03-04-2010, 05:35 PM
ray mercers ko of that fat ex ufc champ was nice

TOBYLEE1
03-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Vincent Pettway vs Simon Brown, Brown gets brutally KOed by a huge left hook

TOBYLEE1
03-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Tszyu vs Judah, Toney vs Williams, Vic vs Donaire

JAB5239
03-05-2010, 04:39 AM
Lets add a little twist to this. What is the best ko you saw live and in person? I've been to dozens of fights, but Hamed ko'ing Auggie Sanchez and Andrew Murray knmocking out Micheal Covington (undercard of Paz-Rosenblatt II) were the best I've seen live. The punch Murray his covington with sounded like a gun shot. After about 10 minutes they carried him out on a stretcher. Wicked punch!