View Full Version : FNR4 CAB's

BigStereotype
01-12-2010, 10:38 AM
I've been downloading fighters, but a lot of people are retarded with the ratings. Downloaded Judah, JMM, Paul Williams, etc. and all of them are at an 86 (really about a 90 against the licensed fighters). So I was wondering what you people rated your CAB's at. For example, I have Judah at an 80, with a lot of left handed power, hand speed, foot speed and head movement but low 70's in heart, chin and toughness. With a sniper style, philly shell and unconventional AI, I think he works out really well - very, very strong starter but wears down over the course of a fight. I either score an early KO or lose by decision.

Left2body
01-12-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm pretty sure the created fighters are capped at 86 overall rating but even with an 86 overall cap I can still make a fighter that's physically better than a 93 fighter.

BigStereotype
01-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah, so can I, but that's not what I'm asking. They're capped at 86, but that 86 is actually equivalent to a 90 from a licensed fighter. My question is, since people tend to use all the points for the Downloaded Fighters, I want to know how you'd rate the fighters that you download. The only fighters I downloaded that I've used up all 86 rating points on are JMM and Pretty Boy Floyd.

Da7thsign
01-12-2010, 03:17 PM
When ever I download a CAB I always change the stats. People seem to think they HAVE to use up all the stats. And usually the stats are pretty off when you try to compare them to other boxers in the game that are licensed.

Irish Hitman
01-12-2010, 07:37 PM
im suprised mayweather wasnt in fnr4 maybe he asked too much money to be in it, id say if he was in it he would be about 89-90

Left2body
01-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Yeah, so can I, but that's not what I'm asking. They're capped at 86, but that 86 is actually equivalent to a 90 from a licensed fighter. My question is, since people tend to use all the points for the Downloaded Fighters, I want to know how you'd rate the fighters that you download. The only fighters I downloaded that I've used up all 86 rating points on are JMM and Pretty Boy Floyd.

Well the way I did it in FN3 was with a baseline fighter and using comparative stats from licensed guys in the same weight class.

So lets say I make a Trinidad. I would say that he has similar power to Hearns and would therefore use Hearn's power rating (maybe a point less). I would make sure he was a good deal slower than Mosley. But I believe he has very accurate punches.....etc etc......stamina similar to.......etc

them_apples
01-13-2010, 04:45 AM
Well the way I did it in FN3 was with a baseline fighter and using comparative stats from licensed guys in the same weight class.

So lets say I make a Trinidad. I would say that he has similar power to Hearns and would therefore use Hearn's power rating (maybe a point less). I would make sure he was a good deal slower than Mosley. But I believe he has very accurate punches.....etc etc......stamina similar to.......etc

I made trinidad, I gave him 60 in his left hand (Hearns has 62 in his right)

I wanted to give tito 59, but SRL had 59 in his right.

I yoked his stamina up a lot as well, since he never seemed to tire.

Left2body
01-13-2010, 02:19 PM
I made trinidad, I gave him 60 in his left hand (Hearns has 62 in his right)

I wanted to give tito 59, but SRL had 59 in his right.

I yoked his stamina up a lot as well, since he never seemed to tire.

Yeah, I was just giving an example of how I made fighters in FN3. In FN4 I mostly just use stats that come with the guy I download.

But yeah, I would say Trinidad and Hearns are the 2 hardest hitting WW's in history and could easily have equal power. But my overall point is to use licensed guys stats as a baseline for created fighters stats.

BigStereotype
01-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Marquez is my favorite CAB, I think. What I have as important is high right hand power, above average (85-88) hand speed, good head and body toughness, very high (95+) block strength, heart and punch accuracy, and a mediocre chin. His stance is easy, punching style is balanced and best punch is a right hook. Boxer AI is set to counterpuncher. I love it. I fought Juan Diaz and it pretty much went exactly like the real bout - got bullied for a few rounds, then started picking him apart, even won on a 9th round TKO. He can get dropped but won't stay down.

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Arthur Abraham
http://www.sportgate.de/typo3temp/pics/Arthur-Abraham-trifft-heute-auf-Wayne-El****_189f62ccfb.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Prince
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 168 lbs
Reach: Normal
Punching Style: Power
Signature Punch: Chinfake Straight
Style: Upright
Blocking Style: Textbook
Best Punch: Straight Right
Boxer A.I.: Brawler
Left Hand Power - 85
Right Hand Power - 92
Hand Speed - 78
Punch Accuracy - 80
Foot Speed - 78
Head Movement - 80
Block Strength - 90
Head Toughness - 86
Body Toughness - 88
Stamina - 82
Heart - 87
Cuts - 86
Swelling - 77
Chin - 85
Notes: This one isn't perfect, to be honest. He gets the right feel - a defensively sound slugger - but the wrong way. This CAB will swing after every miss, which isn't really Abraham's style. He stays on defense and then will turn on the offense, ending up with something like 40 punches a round. Well the numbers are right, but he ends up spacing the punches more than i'd like. Still, he's hard to work up a rhythm against because there's always the threat of a bomb knocking you down and that's right on the money. All in all, I'd rate this a 7/10.

UPDATE: Switched the style to brawler, which kind of improves it. He has the same low workrate, but his defense is now kinda mediocre with the tradeoff that he'll actually advance on you and go on offense once in a while. Overall, improvement. 8/10.

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Zab Judah
http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/353/Zab%20Judah%20Cory%20Spinks.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Real Deal
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140-147 lbs
Reach: Long
Block Style: Philly Shell
Signature Punch: Headfake Hook
Style: Sniper
Punching Style: Speed
Best Punch: Left Hook
Boxer A.I.: Boxer
Left Hand Power - 88
Right Hand Power - 81
Hand Speed - 95
Punch Accuracy - 88
Foot Speed - 92
Head Movement - 88
Block Strength - 78
Head Toughness - 76
Body Toughness - 76
Stamina - 82
Heart - 75
Cuts - 80
Swelling - 82
Chin - 76
Notes: Zab Judah's perfect as a CAB. Everything about him is just right...he starts like gangbusters and then falls off a cliff after about the 5th round. Still, he can hang with anyone for those first five. Overall, 10/10.

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 01:58 PM
EDIT: Posted Williams twice for some reason...

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Juan Manuel Marquez
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0313/box_pacquiao_marquez_580.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Dynamite
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 126-135
Block Style: Textbook
Signature Punch: Ducking Uppercut
Style: Easy
Punching Style: Balanced
Best Punch: Right Hook
Boxer A.I.: Boxer-Puncher
Left Hand Power - 82
Right Hand Power - 88
Hand Speed - 84
Punch Accuracy - 92
Foot Speed - 80
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 92
Head Toughness - 88
Body Toughness - 88
Stamina - 85
Heart - 96
Cuts - 78
Swelling - 80
Chin - 79
Notes: My man. Marquez is tricky, but if you can find his chin with a good punch, you can send him down. Good luck keeping him there, but it can win you a close decision. His physical gifts here are good but not great - he's not much of a slugger and he doesn't have killer handspeed, but with his good accuracy and toughness, he makes for a more rugged kind of counterpuncher than Floyd. Overall, he works pretty damn well, 9/10.

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Edwin Valero
http://www.braggingrightscorner.com/ValeroPitalua_ChrisCazzone_040409.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Bonecrusher
Weight: 135
Blocking Style: Philly Shell
Style: Power
Left Hand Power - 96
Right Hand Power - 92
Hand Speed - 80
Punch Accuracy - 80
Foot Speed - 74
Head Movement - 76
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 90
Body Toughness - 88
Stamina - 86
Heart - 93
Cuts - 75
Swelling - 80
Chin - 88
Notes: Valero is one hundred percent slugger. He stalks opponents and crushes them. I had a 12 round war with him and Marquez and I had to work really hard to keep out of range of his power. Overall, really captures that "Caveman" vibe, 8/10.

Well this is creepy...

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Juan Diaz
http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/1706/Juan-Manuel-Marquez-Juan-Diaz3.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Raging Bull
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135
Reach: Short
Signature Punch: Bolo Uppercut
Style: Peek-a-boo
Boxer A.I.: Slugger
Left Hand Power - 82
Right Hand Power - 76
Hand Speed - 86
Punch Accuracy - 80
Foot Speed - 84
Head Movement - 74
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 86
Body Toughness - 82
Stamina - 90
Heart - 89
Cuts - 76
Swelling - 74
Chin - 85
Notes: My "sparring partner" in the game, I use Diaz when I want to sharpen up against a swarmer, because that's the style that gives me the most trouble. He has a sky-high workrate and decent handspeed but without the power to back it up. He can take a lot of punishment and go for a long way. Again, tested him against Marquez and it went pretty much exactly like the real fight. Overall, 9/10.

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Antonio Margarito
http://pacquiao-vs-cotto.cebuspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Cotto-vs-Margarito1.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Hurricane or Hands of Stone (Plaster?)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 147
Signature Punch: Bolo Uppercut
Best Punch: Left Uppercut
Left Hand Power - 84
Right Hand Power - 84
Hand Speed - 76
Punch Accuracy - 78
Foot Speed - 78
Head Movement - 74
Block Strength - 85
Head Toughness - 100
Body Toughness - 94
Stamina - 100
Heart - 92
Cuts - 90
Swelling - 90
Chin - 98
Notes: This seems weird, but Margarito just doesn't seem tough enough, at least not compared to the other fighters in the game. I've fought him with Cotto twice and KO'd him both times in the 8th round. His defense isn't very good (I had about a 60% connect rate both times), but he should be able to take more punishment than he does. Offensively, though, he's just right. He doesn't do big damage with each punch, but they accumulate. Overall, needs improvement but feels right, 7.5/10.

EDIT: Turned up the Boxer Toughness setting to 8 and he can take that punch just fine.

BigStereotype
02-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Manny Pacquiao (Featherweight)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YRLZBoiUFHQ/R1AN1DctjBI/AAAAAAAAACc/FgzTQcAP14w/s1600-R/Pacquiao_Marquez_003.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Pac-Man
Weight: 126
Signature Punch: Headfake Straight
Style: Hyper
Best Punch: Straight Left
Left Hand Power - 95
Right Hand Power - 75
Hand Speed - 98
Punch Accuracy - 84
Foot Speed - 86
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 76
Head Toughness - 85
Body Toughness - 84
Stamina - 98
Heart - 82
Cuts - 86
Swelling - 83
Chin - 83
Notes: Manny's a handful. He combines blinding handspeed and knockout power in his left hand (this was before he developed any kind of right hook or jab) with a ridiculously high workrate. I've never managed to beat him, even though the points only come out to an 86 rating (adjusted). He's just too hard to slow down, let alone stop. Overall, feels perfect, 10/10.

407BoriKua
02-18-2010, 06:14 AM
keep updating

BigStereotype
02-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Absolutely. I stopped because I didn't think people were interested.

Joshua Clottey
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0803/box_f_zab_580.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Clubber
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 147
Signature Punch: Ducking Uppercut
Left Hand Power - 80
Right Hand Power - 82
Hand Speed - 84
Punch Accuracy - 90
Foot Speed - 81
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 93
Head Toughness - 94
Body Toughness - 94
Stamina - 80
Heart - 80
Cuts - 82
Swelling - 81
Chin - 94
Notes: Pretty good. You can outbox him, but good luck putting him down because he has a pretty solid defense combined with a granite chin. Also, while he doesn't have one punch power, you can't just drop your guard against him or he'll make you pay. Overall, feels pretty right. 9/10.

KESSLER
02-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Green K sent bro. Keep updating!

BigStereotype
02-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Paul Williams
http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/1792/Paul-Williams-Ronald-Wright3.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Executioner
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 154 lbs
Reach: Very Long
Signature Punch: Bolo Rear Hook
Style: Old School
Best Punch: Left hook
Left Hand Power - 92
Right Hand Power - 83
Hand Speed - 87
Punch Accuracy - 86
Foot Speed - 84
Head Movement - 78
Block Strength - 78
Head Toughness - 90
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 100
Heart - 87
Cuts - 82
Swelling - 78
Chin - 89
Notes: Paul Williams is very dangerous and hard to beat. He's big, strong and never relents. Gotta stay on your game defensively if you want to beat him or he will put you down. Sounds like Paul Williams to me, 9/10.

BigStereotype
02-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (Welterweight)
http://boxingfights.net/floyd-mayweather.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Money
Weight: 130-147 lbs
Signature Punch: Ducking Lead Hook
Style: Old School
Boxer A.I.: Counterpuncher
Left Hand Power - 80
Right Hand Power - 80
Hand Speed - 93
Punch Accuracy - 100
Foot Speed - 90
Head Movement - 94
Block Strength - 100
Head Toughness - 85
Body Toughness - 86
Stamina - 92
Heart - 88
Cuts - 90
Swelling - 88
Chin - 81
Notes: Tricky. That's the best way to describe Floyd. He's got the best defense in the game, with stratospheric block strength and head movement and counterpunching style. And the funny thing is, his defense could still stand to get better. I can still land 30+ punches a round on him if I fight well. He won't really make you pay for missing him, but the rounds he wins stack up in a hurry. Overall, pretty damn good but could stand some improvement, 8/10. For the lightweight version, upgrade his handspeed and power by about 4 points each.

BigStereotype
02-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Oscar De La Hoya (Welterweight)
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/_photos/2006-05-07-de-la-hoya-toppe.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Golden
Weight: 147-160 lbs
Style: Textbook
Left Hand Power - 96
Right Hand Power - 74
Hand Speed - 97
Punch Accuracy - 90
Foot Speed - 88
Head Movement - 85
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 90
Body Toughness - 80
Stamina - 90
Heart - 89
Cuts - 86
Swelling - 87
Chin - 94
Notes: Another fighter I've never managed to beat, De La Hoya combines lightning hand speed with crushing left hand power. A jab, jab, left hook combo is enough to put a serious dent in your health if it lands flush. Also, he's hard to stop from coming at you with his solid chin. His only weakness, if you can call it that, is his stamina, which is only above average instead of great. A machine like Trinidad can outlast him, but good luck in the first few rounds. He's a terror. Overall, 10/10. For middleweight, drop his left hand power down to 85 but bring his right hand power up to 81.

Flab
02-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Marquez's best punch is the upercut (imo)

BigStereotype
02-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Yeah, a lot of people have his best punch as the left uppercut and I was actually kind of hoping someone would mention it. Every time I watch his fight, it's the right hook that does the damage. As Kellerman said it's "his Sunday punch - when he lands clean with that, you've gotta go." He can throw that wide, looping right hand that lands like a ****ing wrecking ball - watch the 4th or 5th round in Pacquiao I. And the first knockdown against Diaz was the right hook that almost caved in the side of his head, then the uppercut to the body to finish him for the second. I can see an argument for either, but whenever I see that right hand land, I always cheer. Not so much with the uppercut, and that's really what I went on.

Flab
02-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Some say Juan Manuel Marquez created the giraffe by uppercutting a horse. :eek:

BritishBoxing92
02-19-2010, 01:47 PM
I've been downloading fighters, but a lot of people are retarded with the ratings. Downloaded Judah, JMM, Paul Williams, etc. and all of them are at an 86 (really about a 90 against the licensed fighters). So I was wondering what you people rated your CAB's at. For example, I have Judah at an 80, with a lot of left handed power, hand speed, foot speed and head movement but low 70's in heart, chin and toughness. With a sniper style, philly shell and unconventional AI, I think he works out really well - very, very strong starter but wears down over the course of a fight. I either score an early KO or lose by decision.

i just play FNR4 :D...

BigStereotype
02-19-2010, 01:47 PM
About 20 seconds into this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcc6QmqleM0) video, he drops the right hook that convinced me to make it his best punch. Knocks Pac-Man back like 10 feet with the one punch. By the way, 100th post, hell yeah.

BigStereotype
02-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Any requests?

-Hyperion-
02-19-2010, 10:08 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/317jg3c.jpg

Left2body
02-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Oscar De La Hoya
Left Hand Power - 96
Right Hand Power - 74
Hand Speed - 97
Punch Accuracy - 90
Foot Speed - 88
Head Movement - 85
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 90
Body Toughness - 86
Stamina - 83
Heart - 89
Cuts - 86
Swelling - 87
Chin - 94
Notes: Another fighter I've never managed to beat, De La Hoya combines lightning hand speed with crushing left hand power. A jab, jab, left hook combo is enough to put a serious dent in your health if it lands flush. Also, he's hard to stop from coming at you with his solid chin. His only weakness, if you can call it that, is his stamina, which is only above average instead of great. A machine like Trinidad can outlast him, but good luck in the first few rounds. He's a terror. Overall, 10/10.

I think you over stated Paul Williams power. While it is good, respectable power its his work rate which does his damage. I would put his power lower but raise his stamina.

His stamina is a tough one because if you put it too low you can't appropriately recreate his high output style. I would lower his body toughness and raise his stamina significantly. This would allow for 2 things. 1st give him the early stamina and high output that we are use to seeing in him. 2ndly the lower body toughness would allow his stamina to get sapped a bit for the later rounds.

BigStereotype
02-20-2010, 01:05 AM
Oooh, that's a good touch for De La Hoya. I like that. And maybe you're right with Williams' power, but I've seen him come out and just maul people with that left hand. He's not a Margarito or a Clottey, who can only wear you down. He's got enough pop to be the Punisher, but maybe you're right - I'll lower it a bit.

Left2body
02-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Oooh, that's a good touch for De La Hoya. I like that. And maybe you're right with Williams' power, but I've seen him come out and just maul people with that left hand. He's not a Margarito or a Clottey, who can only wear you down. He's got enough pop to be the Punisher, but maybe you're right - I'll lower it a bit.

Yeah, its a bit tough. Like I have said before you have to find a base line of a licensed boxer(s) in the game and work from there. I just personally think P. Williams should have less one punch power than DLH. I would put him around the Cotto power range.

BigStereotype
02-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah, but some of the ratings in the game are whack. For example, Hearns and Whitaker both have a 99 in Body and Head Toughness (adjusted for weight). As in more than Marvin Hagler (96/98)...no. I cannot express how wrong that is. I agree with the slightly lower than De La Hoya bit for Punisher, though.

Left2body
02-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah, but some of the ratings in the game are whack. For example, Hearns and Whitaker both have a 99 in Body and Head Toughness (adjusted for weight). As in more than Marvin Hagler (96/98)...no. I cannot express how wrong that is. I agree with the slightly lower than De La Hoya bit for Punisher, though.

Yeah, some of the licensed fighter ratings are a bit off. But the very tough thing is general stamina (punching output) as opposed to how easily a guy can get his stamina sapped by body punches.

Either way its great that we can at least share fighters now. Anyone know what guy(s) actually assign the ratings?

BigStereotype
02-20-2010, 02:26 PM
Felix Trinidad
http://sports.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0724/box_g_trinidad_vargas1_300.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Chico
Weight: 147-160 lbs
Style: Steady
Left Hand Power - 100
Right Hand Power - 85
Hand Speed - 88
Punch Accuracy - 98
Foot Speed - 75
Head Movement - 76
Block Strength - 84
Head Toughness - 86
Body Toughness - 98
Stamina - 100
Heart - 94
Cuts - 82
Swelling - 80
Chin - 81
Notes: To be honest, I can't quite tell you how well this CAB models Tito because he always knocks me out within seven or eight rounds. Still, I've never made him tired. Ever. You can pound on his body all you like, it doesn't help. And god help you if he hits with a left hand counter. Then it's good night. So, I guess it does model Tito pretty well, because I'm as intimidated in the game as I would be in real life. Overall, 9/10.

EDIT: Funny, the day I post this is the day I finally beat Tito. Knockout with 10 seconds left in the fight. He worked like a charm though. Knocked him down in the second, he game back to knock me down in the ninth but I wore him down and finished him in the 12th.

BigStereotype
02-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Left2Body, do you have any fighters you want to post? Or can I have your Xbox Live tag? We can maybe try them out a bit. I'm good enough to dominate Champ against the A.I. but I'm something like 5-5 online (I mostly play unranked matches).

POETICDRINK2U
02-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Did any of your ever check out the CABs on the EA forums?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/249433.page

BigStereotype
02-21-2010, 01:30 PM
I have. Some are great, some are not. And none of them have the stats, which bugged me. I can always find a face online, but I'd like to see what other people have for the stats.

"Ferocious" Fernando Vargas
http://www.thesweetscience.com/images/3441/fernando_vargas_240x230_081905.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Ferocious
Left Hand Power - 88
Right Hand Power - 93
Hand Speed - 82
Punch Accuracy - 82
Foot Speed - 82
Head Movement - 90
Block Strength - 78
Head Toughness - 85
Body Toughness - 87
Stamina - 86
Heart - 92
Cuts - 77
Swelling - 72
Chin - 85
Notes: Just made this one, going to try him out soon. All the stats look about right, though. Big, burly stalker but his good, not great chin can give him problems against Tito. Surprisingly good head movement for someone his size, good power, devastating right hook...what else does he need? Overall To Be Determined.

02-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Are these cabs for ps3? im asking cuz i noticed the power on your cabs and they all have way more power than the other fighters in their divisions. for ex, tito has 100 left hand power in yours and hearns has like 52.

BigStereotype
02-21-2010, 02:25 PM
No, these are the numbers that you actually put in at the CAB section. Tito's numbers actually show up
Left Hand Power - 62
Right Hand Power - 53
Hand Speed - 84
Punch Accuracy - 86
Foot Speed - 67
Head Movement - 76
Block Strength - 52
Head Toughness - 53
Body Toughness - 61
Stamina - 92
Heart - 94
Cuts - 82
Swelling - 80
Chin - 81

02-21-2010, 02:34 PM
oh ok. cool. do you post these to download?

BigStereotype
02-21-2010, 06:36 PM
No, I downloaded all the skins and then made the stats. The only ones I'm really happy with appearance-wise are Zab Judah and Tito Trinidad.

BigStereotype
02-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Naseem Hamed
http://www.bandini.com.ar/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Prince-Naseem-Hamed-Naz.jpg
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 126 lbs
Style: Speed
Left Hand Power - 96
Right Hand Power - 90
Hand Speed - 98
Punch Accuracy - 86
Foot Speed - 88
Head Movement - 88
Block Strength - 67
Head Toughness - 86
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 92
Heart - 78
Cuts - 84
Swelling - 89
Chin - 72
Notes: Prince Naseem was an exceptional talent. I'm glad Barerra exposed him, but he was fun to watch before he retired. Here, he combines mythic punching power with blazing handspeed and unbreakable stamina to make for a nightmare in the ring. Come in on him and you will get touched by that straight left and it will do damage. Overall, looks pretty damn good. 10/10.

Left2body
02-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Naseem Hamed
http://www.bandini.com.ar/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Prince-Naseem-Hamed-Naz.jpg
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 126 lbs
Left Hand Power - 96
Right Hand Power - 90
Hand Speed - 98
Punch Accuracy - 86
Foot Speed - 88
Head Movement - 88
Block Strength - 67
Head Toughness - 86
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 92
Heart - 78
Cuts - 84
Swelling - 89
Chin - 86
Notes: Prince Naseem was an exceptional talent. I'm glad Barerra exposed him, but he was fun to watch before he retired. Here, he combines mythic punching power with blazing handspeed and unbreakable stamina to make for a nightmare in the ring. Come in on him and you will get touched by that straight left and it will do damage. Overall, looks pretty damn good. 10/10.

Yeah, Hamed is one of the most talented if not thee most talented fighter of the past 20-30 years. There is no physical attribute that someone can say he was less than superb in. He should be a fight night beast.

Left2body
02-27-2010, 12:30 AM
No, these are the numbers that you actually put in at the CAB section. Tito's numbers actually show up
Left Hand Power - 62
Right Hand Power - 53
Hand Speed - 84
Punch Accuracy - 86
Foot Speed - 67
Head Movement - 76
Block Strength - 52
Head Toughness - 53
Body Toughness - 61
Stamina - 92
Heart - 94
Cuts - 82
Swelling - 80
Chin - 81

I would say a few things here. First I think Tito had much more right handed power than your giving him credit for. He had legit KO power in his right hand which is what made him dangerous, unlike DLH who was primarily a one handed fighter. Tito KO'd multiple fighters with his right hand including Joppy.

I agree with the slow foot speed though. However again punch accuracy is much too low. It is the most under-rated of the attributes you have IMHO. He is known for his extremely accurate punching.

Also his while his foot speed wasn't great some people interpret that as him being generally a slow plodder. He had more handspeed than you give him.

Generally speaking Tito was a very accurate boxer puncher with tremendous power I would say Tito and Hearns are the 2 hardest punching WW's.

BigStereotype
02-27-2010, 01:10 AM
I would say a few things here. First I think Tito had much more right handed power than your giving him credit for. He had legit KO power in his right hand which is what made him dangerous, unlike DLH who was primarily a one handed fighter. Tito KO'd multiple fighters with his right hand including Joppy.

I agree with the slow foot speed though. However again punch accuracy is much too low. It is the most under-rated of the attributes you have IMHO. He is known for his extremely accurate punching.

Also his while his foot speed wasn't great some people interpret that as him being generally a slow plodder. He had more handspeed than you give him.

Generally speaking Tito was a very accurate boxer puncher with tremendous power I would say Tito and Hearns are the 2 hardest punching WW's.

I may have underscored him a bit in terms of accuracy, but 86 for RHP is nothing to laugh at. He can deliver serious damage with that hand. In terms of foot and hand speed, I think he is a plodder and 84 in handspeed is real fast for a welterweight. It's right up there with Sugar Shane.

Yeah, Hamed is one of the most talented if not thee most talented fighter of the past 20-30 years. There is no physical attribute that someone can say he was less than superb in. He should be a fight night beast.

He is. That Left-Handed power is devastating and coupled with his handspeed...you're right. He is a beast. The only problem with that CAB is that he throws way too many punches per round. Something like 60, even as a counter puncher.

BigStereotype
02-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Kostya Tszyu
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0608/box_g_hatton_tszyu_300.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Thunder
Weight: 140 lbs
Style: High Rise
Left Hand Power - 92
Right Hand Power - 95
Hand Speed - 82
Punch Accuracy - 98
Foot Speed - 82
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 86
Head Toughness - 89
Body Toughness - 89
Stamina - 87
Heart - 81
Cuts - 86
Swelling - 80
Chin - 82
Notes: Tszyu is vicious. Coming in on him is difficult because he has incredible punching power and accuracy. He can take a beating pretty well, but not world class wise. His speed is nothing special either. But he can punch really, really hard and that's enough. Unfortunately (kinda), you can't get the rat tail. Overall, he's a challenge. Very hard to beat with any of the licensed 140 pounders in the game. 8/10.

BigStereotype
02-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Micky Ward
http://www.boxing-memorabilia.com/images/gattiward.jpeg
Suggested Nickname: Irish
Weight: 135-147 lbs
Left Hand Power - 87
Right Hand Power - 78
Hand Speed - 80
Punch Accuracy - 83
Foot Speed - 78
Head Movement - 74
Block Strength - 85
Head Toughness - 96
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 86
Heart - 98
Cuts - 75
Swelling - 77
Chin - 91
Notes: Ward isn't much of a challenge with any top list boxer. He's got mediocre speed and his only real punches are the left hook and uppercut. Still, you can't knock him out and he'll come at you all night. I replayed Gatti-Ward a few times and never managed to KO him, but outboxed him every time. Good "sparring partner," especially if you want to land combinations. Overall, feels about right, 8/10.

BigStereotype
03-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Bernard Hopkins
http://blog.cleveland.com/sports_impact/2008/10/large_bernard_hopkins2.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Executioner
Height: 6'
Weight: 160-175 lbs
Signature Punch: Shuffle Straight
Style: Mummy
Left Hand Power - 82
Right Hand Power - 82
Hand Speed - 85
Punch Accuracy - 95
Foot Speed - 86
Head Movement - 89
Block Strength - 96
Head Toughness - 93
Body Toughness - 96
Stamina - 90
Heart - 90
Cuts - 84
Swelling - 82
Chin - 94
Notes: This one is good. The Counterpunch AI is versatile, because it will have him come forward if you don't. He attacks when you box, boxes when you come forward, and always presents a nigh unhittable target. He can sap you with body shots and wear you down for a decision win. Lacks explosive speed and power, but he's durable, reliable and all around tough. Overall, sounds just like Bernard to me. 9/10.

Chex31
03-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Got any on Floyd Mayweather?, Riddick Bowe? or Joe Louis?

BigStereotype
03-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I already have a Floyd Mayweather up and I don't have access to my Xbox to playtest a Joe Louis right now. I'll get Louis up by the weekend. As to Bowe, I'd need to watch more of his fights to really get a solid CAB.

BigStereotype
03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Rocky Marciano
http://bp3.blogger.com/_BJJmzs4vGpI/R4blEaR-lkI/AAAAAAAAAEI/T5aHSIY29Rg/S730/marciano-walcott.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Buster
Weight: 190 lbs
Block Style: Cross
Signature Punch: Bolo Right Hook
Boxer A.I.: Infighter
Left Hand Power - 94
Right Hand Power - 98
Hand Speed - 75
Punch Accuracy - 88
Foot Speed - 80
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 84
Head Toughness - 90
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 95
Heart - 92
Cuts - 72
Swelling - 75
Chin - 90
Notes: Rocky is scary to fight at first. He lands a few big bombs, wobbles you and keeps coming. But he's relatively easy to adjust to. Whenever I fight him, I lose the first round or two as I'm simply overwhelmed by the storm of power punches he throws. Then, I start to win rounds just because he gets predictable. If I don't knock him out there, though, he starts coming back around round 10 because he just does not get tired. Good for a challenging fight, overall. 9/10.

BigStereotype
03-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Ricky Hatton
http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/ricky-hatton280x390.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Hitman
Reach: Very Short
Signature Punch: Bolo Lead Hook
Style: Balanced
Left Hand Power - 86
Right Hand Power - 82
Hand Speed - 80
Punch Accuracy - 82
Foot Speed - 95
Head Movement - 87
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 92
Body Toughness - 89
Stamina - 98
Heart - 94
Cuts - 75
Swelling - 82
Chin - 87
Notes: Although Ricky already comes in the game, I'm not really a big fan of how they modeled him. No footspeed or head movement at all, and Ricky's foot speed is probably one of his biggest advantages. You just can't get away from him. This version is better, although I wish they included more detail in the clinch for the game. A bit of fighting on the inside would have made it a lot more realistic because people wouldn't be so hesitant to clinch like that. Still, he works out pretty well. You have to dance in and out because he doesn't have to firepower or hand speed to trade with most of the fighters. My favorite strategy is land a two punch combo, clinch up, then repeat. It works pretty well, but don't try it online. People will quit on you or start throwing low blows. Overall, a lot closer than the licensed one, 10/10.

ILLuminato
03-29-2010, 10:12 PM
What difficulty do y'all play on? do you guys use sliders?

Akyra
03-29-2010, 10:18 PM
i really need a good arthur abraham cab... :sad:

ILLuminato
03-29-2010, 10:43 PM

Me too.

Plus....Does anybody know what exactly Punch Accuracy does? I've set it to 55 now so i have an advantage in Championship mode.

Akyra
03-29-2010, 10:58 PM
Me too.

Plus....Does anybody know what exactly Punch Accuracy does? I've set it to 55 now so i have an advantage in Championship mode.

well i'm not too sure how it works, however, i found a very good discussion on it in the official forums:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/364154.page

hope it helps bro!! :biggthump

BigStereotype
03-29-2010, 11:57 PM
I've been trying to figure out what it means. I think it's how well you counter head movement and maybe how well you can get through blocks.

Left2body
03-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Ricky Hatton
http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/ricky-hatton280x390.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Hitman
Reach: Very Short
Signature Punch: Bolo Lead Hook
Style: Balanced
Left Hand Power - 86
Right Hand Power - 82
Hand Speed - 80
Punch Accuracy - 82
Foot Speed - 95
Head Movement - 87
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 92
Body Toughness - 89
Stamina - 98
Heart - 94
Cuts - 75
Swelling - 82
Chin - 87
Notes: Although Ricky already comes in the game, I'm not really a big fan of how they modeled him. No footspeed or head movement at all, and Ricky's foot speed is probably one of his biggest advantages. You just can't get away from him. This version is better, although I wish they included more detail in the clinch for the game. A bit of fighting on the inside would have made it a lot more realistic because people wouldn't be so hesitant to clinch like that. Still, he works out pretty well. You have to dance in and out because he doesn't have to firepower or hand speed to trade with most of the fighters. My favorite strategy is land a two punch combo, clinch up, then repeat. It works pretty well, but don't try it online. People will quit on you or start throwing low blows. Overall, a lot closer than the licensed one, 10/10.

Ricky Hatton definitely had quick movement and was able to close distances very quickly.

I find your strategy of 2 punch combo then clinch with Ricky to be hilarious.

Left2body
03-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Me too.

Punch Accuracy lowers the window for an opponents dodging of your punch. So an opponent with low punch accuracy you will be able to duck, bob and weave and side step..etc easier than if they had high punch accuracy.

So a guy with low accuracy punches would be easier to dodge then counter there punches.

It might also increase your chances of getting your punches perfectly blocked for a counter however I never tested that aspect out extensively. So I can't say it affects that one way or another.

BigStereotype
03-30-2010, 10:10 AM

Do my stats not work?

What difficulty do y'all play on? do you guys use sliders?

I play on GOAT with Physical Damage and Damage Awareness both around the middle, Foul Awareness at about 7, Power on 7, Toughness on 5, Speed at 6, Offensive Awareness at 2, Defensive Awareness at 7, Counter-Punch Window at 0 and Punch output anywhere from 0 to 5 based on the fighter. It works out really well. Not quite a sim, but I'm getting closer.

Also, does anyone know how to get more CAB slots? In R3, you could create a new account and load the both of them at once, but I don't think that would work here because you have to sign in on the xbox.

Akyra
03-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Do my stats not work?

I play on GOAT with Physical Damage and Damage Awareness both around the middle, Foul Awareness at about 7, Power on 7, Toughness on 5, Speed at 6, Offensive Awareness at 2, Defensive Awareness at 7, Counter-Punch Window at 0 and Punch output anywhere from 0 to 5 based on the fighter. It works out really well. Not quite a sim, but I'm getting closer.

Also, does anyone know how to get more CAB slots? In R3, you could create a new account and load the both of them at once, but I don't think that would work here because you have to sign in on the xbox.

oh no, they do man!!

i'm just talking about the skin (since that's all i need now)... i'm trying to convince myself some of the cabs i'm seeing look like abraham but i haven't been able to fool myself. lol!! :o

but your stats are really good and personally i think they're very accurate!! thank you (because i've used a few of your stats already)! :D

BigStereotype
03-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that they work. I have an Abraham that's shockingly good facially, but the shape of the head is off. When I turn my Xbox back on, i'll tell you who it's by.

Akyra
03-31-2010, 02:18 AM
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that they work. I have an Abraham that's shockingly good facially, but the shape of the head is off. When I turn my Xbox back on, i'll tell you who it's by.

that'd be awesome man!!! really... also i have xbox so i'd definitely appreciate it!

BigStereotype
03-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Ricky Hatton definitely had quick movement and was able to close distances very quickly.

I find your strategy of 2 punch combo then clinch with Ricky to be hilarious.

Haha, yeah, I wouldn't do that if i was fighting a real person, but I like to do the Tszyu fight and I can't win if I don't hug. Tszyu is just too accurate and powerful.

03-31-2010, 05:06 PM
are you down for any requests? either way, keep up the good work.

BigStereotype
03-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Sure. Who do you want to see?

03-31-2010, 08:11 PM
JLC, izzy vazquez, rafa marquez, vernon forrest, david haye, juanma lopez, vic darchinyan...

BigStereotype
03-31-2010, 09:44 PM
Jose Luis Castillo
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/castilloDM_468x690.jpg
Suggested Nickname: El Terrible
Weight: 130-140 lbs
Left Hand Power - 89
Right Hand Power - 81
Hand Speed - 82
Punch Accuracy - 83
Foot Speed - 80
Head Movement - 78
Block Strength - 86
Head Toughness - 93
Body Toughness - 86
Stamina - 92
Heart - 92
Cuts - 75
Swelling - 82
Chin - 94
Notes: Castillo is a good infighter, but you can beat him with good body work and consistent counterpunching. I did Castillo-Corrales three or four times and it always turned into an inside slugfest just like the real thing. Hard to keep down, he'll be on you pretty consistently. Overall, feels right, 8/10.

BigStereotype
04-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Michael Katsidis
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1230/box_a_katsidis_earl_300.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Warrior
Weight: 135 lbs
Left Hand Power - 88
Right Hand Power - 92
Hand Speed - 76
Punch Accuracy - 75
Foot Speed - 78
Head Movement - 76
Block Strength - 86
Head Toughness - 87
Body Toughness - 86
Stamina - 87
Heart - 90
Cuts - 77
Swelling - 85
Chin - 82
Notes: You can outbox Katsidis, but you still have to be careful about his power. He hits hard and can take a punch ok. He has a very straight forward style that makes him a good "sparring partner," if you want to box a fighter who is always coming at you with a good punch. Because of his mediocre speed and accuracy, though, he's relatively easy to counter. Overall, sounds good to me, 9/10.

BigStereotype
04-02-2010, 01:03 PM
JLC, izzy vazquez, rafa marquez, vernon forrest, david haye, juanma lopez, vic darchinyan...

Vasquez and Marquez are on the way, but the others I have to watch more of. Which fights should I watch to really get their style down? I know the Mosley fights for Forrest, but otherwise...

04-02-2010, 01:08 PM
for darchinyan i would say, mijares, kirilov and arce...for haye i dont know cuz i havent seen many of his fights, i just would like another heavyweight in the game. same goes for juanma lopez, i just want to beat up on him with gamboa! lol thanks again.

BigStereotype
04-03-2010, 08:43 PM
David Haye
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01609/haye_1609501c.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Hurricane
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 220 lbs
Signature Punch: Chinfake Lead Hook
Left Hand Power - 86
Right Hand Power - 95
Hand Speed - 95
Punch Accuracy - 78
Foot Speed - 90
Head Movement - 85
Block Strength - 75
Head Toughness - 82
Body Toughness - 92
Stamina - 75
Heart - 80
Cuts - 85
Swelling - 85
Chin - 84
Notes: Electric stuff, needs to condition more. Seriously, though, this guy is dynamite when the bell rings. If you can weather the opening storm, you can take advantage of his snail's pace later. On a personal note, I really want him to better his conditioning so he can up his work-rate. If he does that, he'll be by far the most exciting heavyweight in the sport. Overall, 8/10.

BigStereotype
04-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Devon Alexander
http://www.livefight.com/images/pages/1263562945Junior-Witter-Devon-Alexander1.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Greatest
Signature Punch: Ducking Lead Uppercut
Style: Textbooks
Best Punch: Jab
Boxer A.I.: Outfighter
Left Hand Power - 76
Right Hand Power - 84
Hand Speed - 94
Punch Accuracy - 94
Foot Speed - 88
Head Movement - 92
Block Strength - 86
Head Toughness - 82
Body Toughness - 85
Stamina - 85
Heart - 82
Cuts - 85
Swelling - 90
Chin - 88
Notes: I've only seen his fight with Urango, but Devon Alexander looked sharp in that fight. Showed exceptional defense, making Urango miss whenever he wanted and lightning fast, accurate combinations. Played out the fight and I stopped Urango late on an accumulation of punches. Overall, feels very good, 10/10.

BigStereotype
04-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Juan Urango

Suggested Nickname: Iron
Left Hand Power - 90
Right Hand Power - 93
Hand Speed - 70
Punch Accuracy - 74
Foot Speed - 75
Head Movement - 78
Block Strength - 86
Head Toughness - 88
Body Toughness - 93
Stamina - 93
Heart - 86
Cuts - 76
Swelling - 80
Chin - 89
Notes: Urango is a tough, durable and incredibly strong puncher, but is super slow. Because of that , he's not too tricky to outbox. He's got a solid chin and a heavy punch, though, and a motor to go all night. Challenging, but not impossible. Sounds like Juan Urango to me, 10/10.

04-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Keep em coming! :hail:

BigStereotype
04-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Meldrick Taylor
Suggested Nickname: The Kid
Signature Punch: Headfake Lead Hook
Left Hand Power - 86
Right Hand Power - 86
Hand Speed - 100
Punch Accuracy - 98
Foot Speed - 90
Head Movement - 92
Block Strength - 80
Head Toughness - 85
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 99
Heart - 95
Cuts - 85
Swelling - 75
Chin - 90
Notes: Good luck beating Meldrick Taylor. This CAB is the version that fought Chavez the first time. He looked damn near unbeatable. Speed, accuracy and a good deal of punching power leads to a devastatingly effective fighter. When you fight, you will lose rounds. A lot of them. Unless you can pound his body a lot, he's going to keep hammering you with combinations. He can be worn down, though, with consistent punching. Overall, feels perfect, 10/10.

BigStereotype
04-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Julio Cesar Chavez
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_7WiXFX-k-2Y/Sle7IppJlhI/AAAAAAAAAGw/syLZUPnrQxI/s800/Julio_Cesar_Chavez-thumb.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Greatest
Weight: 135-140 lbs
Style: Easy
Left Hand Power - 90
Right Hand Power - 88
Hand Speed - 85
Punch Accuracy - 95
Foot Speed - 82
Head Movement - 86
Block Strength - 95
Head Toughness - 100
Body Toughness - 93
Stamina - 96
Heart - 94
Cuts - 90
Swelling - 90
Chin - 98
Notes: Another "revision" CAB, the Julio Cesar Chavez in the game is on the same level as Arturo Gatti and Diego Corrales...yeah, ok. The Julio Cesar Chavez I've seen is an unstoppable, body pounding, power punching monster. He'll walk through a brick wall to finish you. Just a ridiculously tough fighter. And this CAB really captures that better than the licensed version. Overall, a huge improvement over the game, 10/10.

BigStereotype
04-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Sergio Gabriel Martinez
Suggested Nickname: Marvelous
Height: 5'9
Signature Punch: Shuffle Straight
Style: Hyper
Boxer A.I.: Outfighter
Left Hand Power - 82
Right Hand Power - 76
Hand Speed - 94
Punch Accuracy - 85
Foot Speed - 98
Head Movement - 92
Block Strength - 78
Head Toughness - 87
Body Toughness - 84
Stamina - 90
Heart - 88
Cuts - 90
Swelling - 88
Chin - 82
Notes: Frustrating. Sergio Martinez is frustrating. He dances in and out very well and doesn't ever really give you a target. Trap him in the corner and you can do damage, but watch out for combinations on the run. He can keep up his pace, too, unless you work his body. That'll tire him out right quick. But if you can't keep him in place to hit him downstairs, he'll run you ragged all the way to a UD. Overall, 10/10.

SOPH~ REP.
04-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Timothy bradley and klitschko bros

BigStereotype
04-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Israel Vazquez
http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2008/03-02/vazquez_marquez_boxing_400.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Marvelous
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 122 lbs
Left Hand Power - 94
Right Hand Power - 88
Hand Speed - 83
Punch Accuracy - 82
Foot Speed - 80
Head Movement - 75
Block Strength - 83
Head Toughness - 92
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 92
Heart - 96
Cuts - 75
Swelling - 80
Chin - 88
Notes: Vazquez is a super-bantamweight slugger. He will walk through anything to get at his opponent. His left hook is a potent weapon and he will throw it again and again with pretty solid defense, too. One thing he does have to worry about is cuts. And his nose. That breaks pretty frequently. So a good jab can keep him at bay, but a trading war is going to end up with him victorious. Overall, feels good, 9/10.

BigStereotype
04-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Rafael Marquez
http://www.onlineticketsusa.com/images/sports/rafaelmarquez.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Man
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 122 lbs
Left Hand Power - 82
Right Hand Power - 88
Hand Speed - 86
Punch Accuracy - 85
Foot Speed - 84
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 80
Head Toughness - 82
Body Toughness - 88
Stamina - 87
Heart - 90
Cuts - 77
Swelling - 76
Chin - 76
Notes: Israel's counterpart, Rafael is a good, not great boxer. He can land good combinations, often punctuated with a powerful right hand. His chin is a little wobbly, especially against a powerful puncher like Vazquez. However, he won't quit until you knock him out cold. And, he has good speed, good power and accurate punching. Overall, feels right, 9/10.

jameshepenstall
04-21-2010, 06:07 PM

I just bump every created fighter up to max stats just changing the distribution. I created/downloaded the top 20 Welters, maxed the stats and imported them all. It makes for a bloody hard career because the top 25 are all tough and im never undefeated which is fun. The Margarito that everyone has is a beast. I put him ranked 20 and watch him fly through everyone till he is champ.

On a side note, i just retired a boxer (named after me, of course) who finished with a record of 102-15-2 and he was 40 years old but still overall rating of 88, i could have gone on but it got silly rematching guys for the 10th time. All but one of the losses were by points.

the_blueprint
04-25-2010, 02:08 PM
could you make timothy bradley, berto, dirrell, ward, kessler, juanma and froch

will be much appreciated and green k and points will be sent

BigStereotype
04-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Carl Froch
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01296/carl-froch_1296882c.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Cobra
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 168 lbs
Signature Punch: Bolo Rear Uppercut
Best Punch: Right Uppercut
Left Hand Power - 88
Right Hand Power - 90
Hand Speed - 74
Punch Accuracy - 78
Foot Speed - 79
Head Movement - 78
Block Strength - 76
Head Toughness - 90
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 92
Heart - 93
Cuts - 83
Swelling - 85
Chin - 93
Notes: Froch is sluggish, but he has enough power to beat B-list fighters. Against World-Class opposition, though, he will struggle. He's a dirty, ugly brawler, but he's doing something right. Another one of those guys you can outbox, though. Not quite as easily as Katsidis because he's not always face first into your punches, but not overly difficult. Wish there were more AI options so you could include clinchers, rabbit punches, etc. AI fighters never fight dirty, even if you're using Duran or the like. Still, feels pretty solid, 8/10.

To LDB15, I'm going to watch more of the other guys so I can get a better feel on how to model them. I feel like I have to watch several fights for each fighter before I can get an accurate model on how they fight. They'll be up in due time, though. I can't promise the Klitschko brothers, though, Soph~Rep. Not a huge heavyweight fan to begin with and I think their fights are a little boring.

F l i c k e r
04-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Hey Yeti. For a challange, try to make Hozumi Hasegawa. I would like to see what your opinions of him are through making a CAB of him.

Va_BoriKua
04-28-2010, 07:39 PM
yo yeti can u try making a prime tito for each 147 154 160

BigStereotype
04-28-2010, 10:00 PM
yo yeti can u try making a prime tito for each 147 154 160

He's already up for welterweight. To bring him up to jr middleweight, drop his power a few points. For full middleweight, drop it a few more.

05-12-2010, 12:54 PM
still doing the cab's?

BigStereotype
05-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Vitali Klitschko
http://images3.everyjoe.com/files/2009/09/20090926_zaf_e47_678-Vitali-Klitschko-Cris-Arreola.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Iron
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 235 lbs
Left Hand Power - 87
Right Hand Power - 91
Hand Speed - 82
Punch Accuracy - 80
Foot Speed - 73
Head Movement - 74
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 95
Body Toughness - 90
Stamina - 86
Heart - 92
Cuts - 71
Swelling - 80
Chin - 94
Notes: Tough as hell with dominating range, I've really enjoyed using Klitschko so far. I had a thirteen round war with Joe Frazier which ended with Frazier being stopped on cuts. He's tough, but cuts really easy, which played a big part in the Lewis fight obviously. Overall, feels pretty good and is very fun to play as, 10/10.

BigStereotype
05-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Marcos Maidana
http://www.matchprophet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/marcos_maidana_vs_victor_ortiz.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Chico
Height: 5'9"
Signature Punch: Ducking Left Hook
Left Hand Power - 90
Right Hand Power - 94
Hand Speed - 85
Punch Accuracy - 82
Foot Speed - 72
Head Movement - 70
Block Strength - 80
Head Toughness - 88
Body Toughness - 91
Stamina - 92
Heart - 91
Cuts - 82
Swelling - 83
Chin - 80
Notes: One of my newest favorites, Marcos Maidana is a beast at 140. I really hope to see the Khan fight play out because I just don't like Khan for some reason. Anyway, his power is FIERCE! He has something like a 94% KO rate and with good reason. Combining freakish power with solid accuracy and surprisingly fast hands, he's an offensive force. Like a couple of other fighters, he can dropped but he's hard to keep down - there's just not a lot of quit in the guy. Overall, this guy's a monster for the division and is a lot of fun to play as and against, 10/10.

POETICDRINK2U
05-19-2010, 12:51 AM
BigStereotype, please check your Private Messages.

BigStereotype
11-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Juan Manuel Lopez
http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom//img/2010/11/07/110610-Juan-Manuel-Lopez-SW-PI_20101107014849_660_320.JPG
Suggested Nickname: Whatever you want, really, nothing is at all like Juanma
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 26 lbs
Signature Punch: Headfake Lead Hook
Style: Smooth
Left Hand Power - 85
Right Hand Power - 90
Hand Speed - 87
Punch Accuracy - 88
Foot Speed - 81
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 82
Head Toughness - 89
Body Toughness - 87
Stamina - 92
Heart - 88
Cuts - 81
Swelling - 80
Chin - 79
Notes: I've gotten a lot of requests for this guy and I figured that I'd do it in light of his recent TKO over Rafa. That was a war while it lasted...anyhow, Lopez is a mighty puncher, but he's still developing. Kid's got a lot of talent, even if I've got a bit of bitterness about the way he won that fight. He likes to move around a little bit, but if he senses he's got an advantage, he throws caution to the wind and goes all-out with haymakers and constant assault. Very dangerous, but if you can tag his chin and put him down, you can make your night a lot easier. Just make sure to follow up if you hurt him, because he is tough and hard to wear down with attrition. Chances are you come out on the wrong end of that exchange. Overall feels pretty right, 8/10.

BigStereotype
11-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Wladimir Klitschko
http://www.boxnews.com.ua/photos/2095/Wladimir-Klitschko-Eddie-Chambers64.jpg
Suggested Nickname: Iron maybe? I don't know, nothing's quite as awesome as Dr. Steelhammer (sounds like a Marvel villain hahaha)
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 245 lbs
Style: Mummy
Left Hand Power - 92
Right Hand Power - 95
Hand Speed - 85
Punch Accuracy - 89
Foot Speed - 75
Head Movement - 72
Block Strength - 84
Head Toughness - 84
Body Toughness - 86
Stamina - 83
Heart - 83
Cuts - 81
Swelling - 80
Chin - 77
Notes: Not Wlad K's biggest fan, but he sure can punch. Everything else about him is pretty average but don't get in the way of his left hook/straight right. They're nasty. Anyhow, this CAB moves a little robotically around the ring and will get in some big big shots at a slow pace. That sounds like Wlad to me. Overall 9/10.

BigStereotype
11-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Glen Johnson
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/more/09/26/bc.box.johnson.jones.ap/p1_925_jones_ap.jpg
Suggested Nickname: The Warrior
Height: 6'
Weight: 175 lbs
Signature Punch: Bolo Right Uppercut
Best Punch: Right Uppercut
Left Hand Power - 88
Right Hand Power - 90
Hand Speed - 86
Punch Accuracy - 93
Foot Speed - 80
Head Movement - 84
Block Strength - 88
Head Toughness - 94
Body Toughness - 87
Stamina - 91
Heart - 88
Cuts - 84
Swelling - 83
Chin - 93
Notes: Big Road Warrior fan here. He's just a gutsy, tough dude and his aggression makes him a lot of fun to watch. And his post fight interviews are always a riot. He runs you down, although he's not too quick, and just buries you on the inside. Solid power - Roy Jones still probably has nightmares about that KTFO - and good enough head movement and block strength to avoid shots on the inside make him a pretty dangerous opponent. The way to beat him is to keep your distance and make him work to get inside. You're not going to know him out, or probably even down, but you can eek out a decision. Overall, nails that Road Warrior vibe, 9/10.

POETICDRINK2U
12-19-2010, 04:04 PM
http://fightnightcabs.proboards.com/index.cgi

Please support my create a boxer site. Your knowledge greatly appreciated. I'm trying to show the EA Fight Night producers that there is a fan base for CABs (create a boxers),stats, attributes, and anything else that create true to life representations of real boxers.