View Full Version : streetfighting

batista
05-02-2005, 02:17 AM
This is the last thread im doing.I understand that this forum is not about streetfighting but I would appreciate some advice. This kid at school hhas been giving me some lip lately. He has won a few fights and beat someone with a broken collarbone. I know that he throws straight rights and haymaker hooks and sometimes overhands. He just keeps throwing these shots wildly until they have no time to counter. What advice would any of you have against this type of fighter and what combos work best in a streetfight.

Thanks

onetwopunch
05-02-2005, 02:29 AM
In a street fight..well If he is bigger than you then you should try to stay away unless you know how to wrestle and grapple, Now just remmember there are no rules throw a couple of punches try to catch him with some good body shots then rush him with a knee or something go for the throat choke his ass..head bunt him in the nose..do whatever..

batista
05-02-2005, 02:45 AM
This guy is about 5 centimetres shorter then me and I am heavier (im 71kg) what thing I don't understand about what you said is hit the body. How can I hit the body without him blasting me in the head while im doing it because he is wild. Should I throw some punches at him to keep him occupied then work the body over then come back to the head. How can I find make openings as well because he does keep his hands up.

Natty Dread
05-02-2005, 04:03 AM
This is a streetfight not boxing so **** body shots run up on him with a stick and beat his ass.

Good Luck

Ark
05-02-2005, 04:27 AM
This is a streetfight not boxing so **** body shots run up on him with a stick and beat his ass.

Exactly! why go in a fair brawl with him ? thats stupid u might hurt him but he will also hurt you sense he's a wild puncher..

the best thing to do is go up to him when he doest expect it with a big wooden stick and smack it on his head a couple of times!! then spit on his face and say something badass like ****ing ***** or any kind of **** like that and walk away.. u'd look cool and feel good =D

Hunna
05-02-2005, 06:41 AM
haha mate, ya shouldnt be street fighting, ( theres a sport called boxing, which teaches how 2 fite properly and teaches u many boxing and life skills), no-one should, but **** happens. a good jab stuns a brawler. remember, you both have more weapons, than ya fists, so watch out.

batista
05-02-2005, 06:55 AM
haha mate, ya shouldnt be street fighting, ( theres a sport called boxing, which teaches how 2 fite properly and teaches u many boxing and life skills), no-one should, but **** happens. a good jab stuns a brawler. remember, you both have more weapons, than ya fists, so watch out.
the problem is I'll be called a coward if I use a stick and could get expelled and possivly kill him!!! (I just want to bust him up and sit him on his a@#$. Thanks hunna for the tip.

ebaum
05-02-2005, 10:06 AM
make him swing and miss and when he is off balance hit him with a good uppercut to the chin, that should put him on his ass real quick. another approach is to get in there right away and break his nose so his eyes start to water, that will give you enough timne to do whatever you wanted (body shots or wahtever).

The Pretender
05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Forget boxing! It sucks in a street fight because there aren't any rules. Think kickboxing. Since he just throws wild punches this is simple, move in fast and grapple with him...he won't be able to throw a punch at all. At this point what you do is use elbow strikes. There's a reason UFC use these for fast KOs and most non-thai kickboxing leagues forbid them...elbows are ****ing deadly in close range where punches can't wind up. Use upward elbow strikes and elbow crosses. One good one to the face and he is finished. Another option is to tie him up with a grapple and knee strike...he'll hunch and try and protect his midsection which is when you elbow his face or knee straight to the jaw. You may kill him this way or fracture his face at the minimum.

Also don't waste time talking **** when you square off. Start to say something then attack midsentence before you finish to catch him offguard. And when you have him down to the ground don't waste time talking **** and don't let him get up. Kick him until he is completely incapacitated or unconcious. If you break some of his bones he won't be challenging you again for 6 weeks. And to really put the fear in him, fight him every time you see him so he never knows when he's safe.

Last tip is one place a lot of people ignore in a fight is the throat. Punch anyone in the throat and they'll be gagging uncontrollably in reaction and maybe even vomit. The windpipe is very unprotected. You get one shot in there and I guarantee you'll have him at your mercy.

Rovers
05-02-2005, 11:06 AM
get 1st punch in ,he may not b able to take a proper punch especially if hes not expectin it

FXXI
05-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Listen to the pretender. All really good advice. Since he seems like the charging type, he'll probably charge in throwing so you should duck all those head shots he starts throwing rise up underneathe and close, grapple him throw some cuts to his face, some bows, and if you can, pull that head down right into your knee..

Rampage*
05-02-2005, 02:11 PM

Good Luck

LOL, nice point, a baseball bat works too. Cop his knees and then work him. JK!!! Don't do this lol!

meeny
05-02-2005, 02:21 PM
one thing you gotta do is get the first punch and after that..miss or hit.. you take him down to the ground and "ground and pound..don't be afraid to get hit..if he throws the first punch just try and take him down don't make it a boxing match..and when y ou get ontop of him make your knees go under his armpit and he is done..it is PHYSICALLY impossible for him to get you off of him then unless you do something stupid..have fun..kick his ass get some respect

jatt the ripper
05-02-2005, 04:56 PM
f**k fighting man. what u need to do is get your both your parents together, with the teachers and discuss why you two aren't getting along. It's meant to work and 0% of the time resolves the matter

Rockin'
05-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Nobody truley wins in a street fight. There is nothing to prove by being the tough guy. You may kick his ass or you might get yours handed to you, for what. Because this guy gave you some lip. The best thing to do is to just walk away from the ******* and then let some other ******* kick his ass. Its about class. If you must defend yourself from physical abuse, then do so with avengance. If you must defend yourself from words, let your class do the talking and he will look the ass. The only winners in a street fight are the people watching the fight, cuz they dont go home all F'd up or in possible trouble with the law..........Rockin' :boxing:

ebaum
05-02-2005, 06:54 PM
In reference to the pretenders response-jesus christ man its not a life or death fight, sure theres some good advise there but the guy wants to win a fight not end up in jail. if he goes to the extreme your taking it hes sure to end up in prision for assult or even man slaughter. yes grappling is good provided hes not better at it than you are. the reason many people "forget" about the throat is because you can easily kill someone if you attack the throat to viciously. be carfull but some of the advise is good and worth trying.

The Pretender
05-02-2005, 09:45 PM
He's not trying out for Bloods membership?

BadMagick
05-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Best advice: don't fight. What are you going to prove? That you can kick some retards ass? There's no point in fighting unless you're attacked, or you're getting paid for it.

EDIT: I guess Rockin' beat me to it.

Living Legend
05-02-2005, 10:10 PM
This is the last thread im doing.I understand that this forum is not about streetfighting but I would appreciate some advice. This kid at school hhas been giving me some lip lately. He has won a few fights and beat someone with a broken collarbone. I know that he throws straight rights and haymaker hooks and sometimes overhands. He just keeps throwing these shots wildly until they have no time to counter. What advice would any of you have against this type of fighter and what combos work best in a streetfight.

Thanks
It sounds like you are scared of him and he probably will kick your ass, so avoid the fight if it all possible...There was a dude here saying almost the same thing you are saying and he said he would post here again and let us know what happened after fight, and I haven't seen him post here since, so I would have to say he got whopped on...The only real advice I have for you his hit and try not to be hit, and when you do hit him, hit him hard...Speaking from experience a hard punch to the nose will take the fight out of a bull... :boxing:

as214
05-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Nobody truley wins in a street fight. There is nothing to prove by being the tough guy. You may kick his ass or you might get yours handed to you, for what. Because this guy gave you some lip. The best thing to do is to just walk away from the ******* and then let some other ******* kick his ass. Its about class. If you must defend yourself from physical abuse, then do so with avengance. If you must defend yourself from words, let your class do the talking and he will look the ass. The only winners in a street fight are the people watching the fight, cuz they dont go home all F'd up or in possible trouble with the law..........Rockin' :boxing:

Spoken like a gentleman.. ANd Rockin could probably kick most peoples asz on here!!

batista
05-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Thanks thats real killa advice. If I fight him I will probably keep throwing straight punches while moving forward then sit him on his ass with a cross elbow. Is that a good strategy?

batista
05-03-2005, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the good advice. I will keep throwing straight punches at his face because if his swinging at me he's head will be open I will then finish him of with an elbow. If anyone thinks that is a bad strategy please tell me a better one I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Journeyman
05-04-2005, 01:38 AM
kid the way your questioning your abilities show lack of courage/heart. And the way this streetfight looks you can outclass your opponent by just walking away.

batista
05-04-2005, 07:16 AM
I'm not not the type to fight but if I walk away he will just tell me to keep walking and won't stop abusing me till I have no choice but to fight him because he knows he's a good fighter. this is my last question which is the best way to defend haymakers I find it hard to duck under them because I'm taller than this guy.

batista
05-04-2005, 07:22 AM
I don't want to give him what he wants so I'll walk away and tell him to kiss my a@#$. I reckon thats the best thing I can do. He is just an idiot and could probably kick his a@#$ anyway. I think his scared of me anyway because I'm taller and he always brings he's goofy mates along to help him out. Maybe someday someone will bust him up and I'll be their laughing.

Hunna
05-04-2005, 07:57 AM
put UFC fighter against Mike Tyson or Lexxno lewis anyday, and UFC fighters will come 2nd. I really couldnt see a UFC fighter beating top ranked boxers especially iron and lennox or even Klitchsko bros.
If ur opponent rushes u to tackle u, take a step back and load up a kick, knee elbow, or punch, its up 2 u. If a UFC guy tried to tackle iron mike, for example, they would be susceptible to an huge uppercut or right hand.