View Full Version : Que nivel de educacion tenemos en el lounge??

Slick Ric
01-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Me imagino que hay varios aqui todavia en la escuela a que la tiran?? Highschool (como se dice Highschool en espanol???) AA BA?? en que???

Y los que ya se graduaron...en que se recivierion??

Yo tengo un BA en Business Management y un AA en Soc....

01-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Highschool= secundaria

Slick Ric
01-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Highschool= secundaria

See I thought so too...some one here at the office said secundaria was JR high....

The Underboss
01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
high school, now currently doing my associate degree.

Slick Ric
01-11-2010, 07:58 PM
high school, now currently doing my associate degree.

Nice...hang in there brotha...education will come in handy! AA in what?

Mad
01-11-2010, 09:09 PM
I hold a BA from NAU (Northern Arizona University) in computer science.

The Underboss
01-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Computer Programming :fing02:.
when i finish this, i'll study X-rays, i heard they're paying around 20$ for just taking x-rays in hospitals, so why not give that a try soon :).

Pollo Boricua
01-11-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm in my 3rd year in UPR studying Biology. My plans are to become a college professor/ work in research.

Sox8055
01-12-2010, 12:29 AM
yo wut up Ric!!

You hold a BA in Buss MGT? How is that? I know a lot of people that have that degree and are in good positions...

Am currently on my AA in IT/CNS , it's a bit of a strugle, but am hanging in there. After this I plan to work on my AA for becoming a RN, lots of hot b1tches in this career and it dont hurt to have a degree for medicine now a days.

Am hoping in becoming secure with a Medical and Information Technology Career. Fok it!

Slick Ric
01-12-2010, 06:26 PM
yo wut up Ric!!

You hold a BA in Buss MGT? How is that? I know a lot of people that have that degree and are in good positions...

Am currently on my AA in IT/CNS , it's a bit of a strugle, but am hanging in there. After this I plan to work on my AA for becoming a RN, lots of hot b1tches in this career and it dont hurt to have a degree for medicine now a days.

Am hoping in becoming secure with a Medical and Information Technology Career. Fok it!

Oh most def dawgy...right now I run a dept in a company here in the 805...Business Management Degree is legit cuz it opens all types of doors in the business world...you doing the Ox JC for your AA?? keep at it playa....it's waaaay worth it....I like your plan of RN for the Biatches too....hahahha

Slick Ric
01-12-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm in my 3rd year in UPR studying Biology. My plans are to become a college professor/ work in research.

Damn Bio...passed that **** but it was hard as fuk....well actually not as hard as Chem....now that really sucked balls...im just glad im done with school for now...hahaha

Toney Loc
01-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Highschool= secundaria

High School = Preparatoria or Prepa

Secundaria - Junior High/Middle School

Pollo Boricua
01-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Damn Bio...passed that **** but it was hard as fuk....well actually not as hard as Chem....now that really sucked balls...im just glad im done with school for now...hahaha

jajajaja Man, I'm a biologist but I hate Chem too. Specially Organic Chemistry... I ****ing hate that, and I have to repeat it :( (dropped out the first time I took it lol)

Pollo Boricua
01-13-2010, 02:09 PM
High School in PR= Escuela Superior

Slick Ric
01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
jajajaja Man, I'm a biologist but I hate Chem too. Specially Organic Chemistry... I ****ing hate that, and I have to repeat it :( (dropped out the first time I took it lol)

Well more power to ya brotha...cuz yeah that biology/chemestry **** was hella hard..interesting but hard no doubt....

NAPO
01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
High School = Preparatoria or Prepa

Secundaria - Junior High/Middle School

Middle School is Intermedia in PR

High school is Escuela Superior or Secundaria.

The Underboss
01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
are you really puerto rican?

War Dinamita
01-13-2010, 03:47 PM
Almost done with my degree in Business Admin.

Thinking of going to grad school or Nursing school.

Third Degree MM
01-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Highschool= secundaria

HELL NAH!

Highschool = Preparatoria
Midleschool = Secundaria
Elementry = Primaria

get it correct

Third Degree MM
01-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Middle School is Intermedia in PR

High school is Escuela Superior or Secundaria.

this is correct as well in Mexico, but Preparatoria and Secundaria are used more often

Third Degree MM
01-13-2010, 04:16 PM
i got kicked out of high school in 10th grade, go kicked out of continuation school and 2 court schools, recently started College but i ****ed up yet again, now all i do is work good pay btw, but i'll be back, i'ma be an Architect/Boxer

Slick Ric
01-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Almost done with my degree in Business Admin.

Thinking of going to grad school or Nursing school.

Business Admin........Business Management.....same thing to you??? or do you see a dif???

Slick Ric
01-13-2010, 04:49 PM
i got kicked out of high school in 10th grade, go kicked out of continuation school and 2 court schools, recently started College but i ****ed up yet again, now all i do is work good pay btw, but i'll be back, i'ma be an Architect/Boxer

Orale....pues dale duro.....I know how all the **** goes.....pero si le entras duro y seguro te vas a ser Arquitecto no lie!!!

Sox8055
01-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Oh most def dawgy...right now I run a dept in a company here in the 805...Business Management Degree is legit cuz it opens all types of doors in the business world...you doing the Ox JC for your AA?? keep at it playa....it's waaaay worth it....I like your plan of RN for the Biatches too....hahahha

thx bro. :) same to you.

Slick Ric
01-13-2010, 08:01 PM
thx bro. :) same to you.

Oye guey....no mames....where do you keep on coming up with the fine ass avi's from playa....damn that broad looks like some one I'd meet at Karma and then pound for days......ahhahahaha

Sox8055
01-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Oye guey....no mames....where do you keep on coming up with the fine ass avi's from playa....damn that broad looks like some one I'd meet at Karma and then pound for days......ahhahahaha

lol, I just browse through some ****o or model websites.\

as for this one?

I have no clue who she is...I found her on an ad and thought that she was fine!

Lucky cabron, this b1tch is fine..

Slick Ric
01-14-2010, 11:54 AM
lol, I just browse through some ****o or model websites.\

as for this one?

I have no clue who she is...I found her on an ad and thought that she was fine!

Lucky cabron, this b1tch is fine..

Hell yeah dawgy bezze is fine as **** no lie.....:luvbed:

War Dinamita
01-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Business Admin........Business Management.....same thing to you??? or do you see a dif???Same thing.

i got kicked out of high school in 10th grade, go kicked out of continuation school and 2 court schools, recently started College but i ****ed up yet again, now all i do is work good pay btw, but i'll be back, i'ma be an Architect/BoxerEveryone makes mistakes, but don't give up.

You have to finish college and get an education. Do it for yourself and for your family. You need a good education if you want to get a good job.

Slick Ric
01-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Same thing.

Everyone makes mistakes, but don't give up.

You have to finish college and get an education. Do it for yourself and for your family. You need a good education if you want to get a good job.

Either that or break your back doing some real ****ty jobs.....I know kats that make good money but can't even enjoy it cuz their hours are **** or the job is way to taxing on the body........I prefer the education rout if you ask me!

War Dinamita
01-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Either that or break your back doing some real ****ty jobs.....I know kats that make good money but can't even enjoy it cuz their hours are **** or the job is way to taxing on the body........I prefer the education rout if you ask me!You have to watch your back with labor jobs because a company can always find someone who will do the job for cheaper.

At least you have a security blanket with a college education.

Slick Ric
01-15-2010, 03:16 PM
You have to watch your back with labor jobs because a company can always find someone who will do the job for cheaper.

At least you have a security blanket with a college education.

Most def....that's why no matter how you look at it it's always best to go the ed rout..IMO

-ELO-
01-28-2010, 12:13 AM
I dropped out of High School.........I had a very good paying job for the past 7 years(I was making $20 per hour on my way to $22)but I ****ed up outside of work and got myself fired as a result.

Now I'm making $8 per hour....it ****ing sucks big time!!!

I guess it's a blessing in disguise as I will now be pushed to pursue a career....I'm still in that process of deciding what profession I want to pursue.

War Dinamita
01-28-2010, 12:15 AM
I dropped out of High School.........I had a very good paying job for the past 7 years(I was making $20 per hour on my way to $22)but I ****ed up outside of work and got myself fired as a result.

Now I'm making $8 per hour....it ****ing sucks big time!!!

I guess it's a blessing in disguise as I will now be pushed to pursue a career....I'm still in that process of deciding what profession I want to pursue.How can people survive making $20 per hour in Cali?

Did you get your GED?

-ELO-
01-28-2010, 12:26 AM
How can people survive making $20 per hour in Cali?

Did you get your GED?

I know bro....imagine how hard it is for me now?$8??!!!It was hard to support my family back then imagine now:nonono:

But I used to get $2,000 in Feb and $2,000 in Aug just in bonuses every year....I also got paid time and a-half every Sunday so that also helped.I was getting paid about $30 per hour every Sunday and it really showed on pay-day.It really hurts to look back and know that I am now making less than half:(

I'm in the process of obtaining my GED...and the sky is the limit after that!!!:boxing:

War Dinamita
01-28-2010, 02:32 AM
I know bro....imagine how hard it is for me now?$8??!!!It was hard to support my family back then imagine now:nonono:

But I used to get $2,000 in Feb and $2,000 in Aug just in bonuses every year....I also got paid time and a-half every Sunday so that also helped.I was getting paid about $30 per hour every Sunday and it really showed on pay-day.It really hurts to look back and know that I am now making less than half:(

I'm in the process of obtaining my GED...and the sky is the limit after that!!!:boxing:Why did you get fired from your work?

Slick Ric
01-28-2010, 01:31 PM

I'm in the process of obtaining my GED...and the sky is the limit after that!!!:boxing:

**** you do to get canned playa??? damn sux for you no lie!!!!

-ELO-
01-28-2010, 11:59 PM
**** you do to get canned playa??? damn sux for you no lie!!!!

The ****ing thought of knowing how good we had it just a year ago ****ing destroys my mind bro....I ain't even lying bro, it's really hard on me!!!

It was my own fault though, I have to accept the consequences....about a year ago I got into an argument with my wife and to make a long story short I got taken into custody for Domestic Violence(I did not hit her but held her down).I was in County Jail for 3 days and was terminated for no-call no-show.....it sucks but it's my own fault and I have to move on you know?

Slick Ric
01-29-2010, 04:31 PM
The ****ing thought of knowing how good we had it just a year ago ****ing destroys my mind bro....I ain't even lying bro, it's really hard on me!!!

It was my own fault though, I have to accept the consequences....about a year ago I got into an argument with my wife and to make a long story short I got taken into custody for Domestic Violence(I did not hit her but held her down).I was in County Jail for 3 days and was terminated for no-call no-show.....it sucks but it's my own fault and I have to move on you know?

Damn playa...I feel ya on that....that sux...work didn't even gave you a chance to explain??? damn that must have sucked hard.....but not to worry playa...im sure ya'll land on your feet!

-Hyperion-
01-29-2010, 09:05 PM
universidad....estudiando ingenieria en computacion......

War Dinamita
01-31-2010, 05:57 AM

Get your GED and go to a community college after.

What do you want to study?

Hiram Joel
01-31-2010, 06:02 AM
Todavia en Highschool, ya a punto de graduarme :)

Slick Ric
02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
universidad....estudiando ingenieria en computacion......

Que bien.....a que universidad vas??? el verano pasado estube en el DF....fui a un lugar que se yama Lomas San Lorezno....conoces por alli???

Slick Ric
02-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Todavia en Highschool, ya a punto de graduarme :)

Pues dale duro....se ve que tienes muy buen gusto en mujers asi que ya empesaste bien!!! cuz she is fine isn't she???? damn

but keep it at dawgy.....education is the way out and up....no lie!!!

What you doing after HS???

-Incred-
02-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Also going for my BA in Computer Information Systems (Ingieneria en Sistemas) should be done this Spring...

NAPO
02-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Estaba Estudiando Economia, pero lo que yo en verdad necesito es una carrera segura pero rapida de obtener.

Del Coqui
02-06-2010, 07:33 PM
tengo un doctorado en ginecologia. :fing02:

Slick Ric
02-09-2010, 01:12 PM
tengo un doctorado en ginecologia. :fing02:

Hahaha.......que mamon...........:fing02:

El Ceja
02-11-2010, 02:59 PM
dicen que no trabjo porque me ven descansando....tengo una trocka del ano, tengo jente amando, me cuida bien mi empresa. De appodo me dicen Ceja!!!! Soy empresario compa!!!!

Slick Ric
02-11-2010, 07:36 PM
dicen que no trabjo porque me ven descansando....tengo una trocka del ano, tengo jente amando, me cuida bien mi empresa. De appodo me dicen Ceja!!!! Soy empresario compa!!!!

Ceja??? y eso porque???

good to know your rocking it like that playa!

jtcs1981
02-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, major in Accounting from University of Puerto Rico. Graduate in 2005, been an auditor since.

Slick Ric
02-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, major in Accounting from University of Puerto Rico. Graduate in 2005, been an auditor since.

Atta boy kid!......

Taino79
02-06-2012, 11:38 PM
High school graduate after that went to aviation school have 50+ hrs of fight time and couldn't finish because of medical reason but I landed a job making 90k+ a year so I guess I'm not doing to bad.

cactusEG
02-06-2012, 11:45 PM
associate degree in criminal justice

Slick Ric
02-07-2012, 12:32 AM
High school graduate after that went to aviation school have 50+ hrs of fight time and couldn't finish because of medical reason but I landed a job making 90k+ a year so I guess I'm not doing to bad.

Education doesn't always mean more money made........it does MOST of the time........like 98% of the time but then theres kats like you........get yours dawgy.......good sh1t......and congrats.........

jtcs1981
02-07-2012, 09:23 AM

You doing very good, specially if you live in Ohio. Props man. But be wise and invest in your future. Even if you have 401k in your company try to have IRA and other secure investments. When we get to 65 there is no S.S.

Taino79
02-07-2012, 10:44 AM
You doing very good, specially if you live in Ohio. Props man. But be wise and invest in your future. Even if you have 401k in your company try to have IRA and other secure investments. When we get to 65 there is no S.S.

I already got it going.. you right S.S. won't be around.

Slick Ric
02-07-2012, 12:28 PM

I already got it going.. you right S.S. won't be around.

that is somewhat of a myth you know that right? S.S. gonna be around......maybe not as it exist now but it will be around........either way def good sound advice for sure......

jtcs1981
02-07-2012, 12:33 PM
that is somewhat of a myth you know that right? S.S. gonna be around......maybe not as it exist now but it will be around........either way def good sound advice for sure......

The problem is the way they invest the money. If you work for a local or state government with pension plan they invest the money in different types of securities to try to make money. The way the U.S. is using the S.S. it is more as collateral of their debt. They are not going to show the numbers correctly, however with all the money spent in wars during the las 10+ years, plus bail outs, in 30+ years US is not going to be looking great at all. Every 4 year politician only help their party and that aint helping no one.

Slick Ric
02-07-2012, 12:44 PM
The problem is the way they invest the money. If you work for a local or state government with pension plan they invest the money in different types of securities to try to make money. The way the U.S. is using the S.S. it is more as collateral of their debt. They are not going to show the numbers correctly, however with all the money spent in wars during the las 10+ years, plus bail outs, in 30+ years US is not going to be looking great at all. Every 4 year politician only help their party and that aint helping no one.

Now THAT is 100.........green k for you ma good sir!