View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2 Campaign?

PinoyZoi
01-11-2010, 07:17 AM
WTF happen to Makarov I dont get this ****

J.R
01-11-2010, 07:33 AM
WTF happen to Makarov I dont get this ****

I never got that either, he just disappeared.

Flab
01-11-2010, 08:13 AM
They should be sued for making a 4 hour game.

Gojira
01-12-2010, 01:56 PM
price and soap convince makarov to tell them where shephard is. i hope you get to kill makarov in the next one.

Flab
01-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Been playing it today. It's ****. Worse than CoD4 and I disliked that too.

Irish Hitman
01-15-2010, 07:06 PM
aahwwwhh u cant say the story is **** its EPIC IMO
at the end when shepherd turn on u and u hunting him down was just so much fun IMO im not a big fan on fps story modes but mw2 was a brilliant,,for mw3 i wont be buying for online(not a big fan of mw2 online cod4 waaay better)il be buying it for story!

Flab
01-15-2010, 07:15 PM
aahwwwhh u cant say the story is **** its EPIC IMO
at the end when shepherd turn on u and u hunting him down was just so much fun IMO im not a big fan on fps story modes but mw2 was a brilliant,,for mw3 i wont be buying for online(not a big fan of mw2 online cod4 waaay better)il be buying it for story!

Thanks for ruining it for me.

Irish Hitman
01-15-2010, 07:19 PM
Thanks for ruining it for me.awhh sorry mate i was thinking something like that might happen :( :S:blackeye:

???
01-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Been playing it today. It's ****. Worse than CoD4 and I disliked that too.

Really? Well I loved the storyline. I got right into it.

PinoyZoi
01-19-2010, 05:27 AM
Infinity Ward announced they wont be making a MW3, they said they are planning to make a MMO game.

Ryn0
01-19-2010, 06:50 PM
I really enjoyed the story so much more than COD4's campaign which I thought was balls, Makarov will be in the next Infinity Ward COD.

*Spoiler*
Price got Makarov to give up Sheperds location knowing that without co-operation they would both have been defeated by the Americans since they had an unlimited budget.

Ryn0
01-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Infinity Ward announced they wont be making a MW3, they said they are planning to make a MMO game.
They didn't announce anything, there are rumours the next COD will be an MMO or subscription based game.

Which means they can still include a story in the game, and regardless there hasn't been a single MMOFPS that has been successful, I for one wouldn't pay for an MMO Call of Duty when there are countless online FPS which are as good out there that I don't have to pay for even if they aren't a MMOFPS.

Gojira
01-19-2010, 07:06 PM
They didn't announce anything, there are rumours the next COD will be an MMO or subscription based game.

Which means they can still include a story in the game, and regardless there hasn't been a single MMOFPS that has been successful, I for one wouldn't pay for an MMO Call of Duty when there are countless online FPS which are as good out there that I don't have to pay for even if they aren't a MMOFPS.

i dont know why they would want to do that. they made millions of mw2 the greedy cunts.