View Full Version : Dynamite the Lennox Lewis nuthugger/fanboy or Sonnybox just a pure irrational hater

Dynamite Kid
01-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Dynamite the Lennox Lewis nuthugger/fanboy or Sonnybox just a pure irrational hater of Lennox Lewis.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345538

Dynamite Kid

Prime 4 prime who would win Lennox Lewis vs Tyson/Holyfield ?

The reason i ask is because i always assumed that Lenny would beat both Holyfield and Tyson (prime) but having watched the second Lewis/Holy fight the other night and scored it this time, i think a prime Holyfield would give him plenty to think about.

Lewis switched off mid fight and Holyfield nailed him with quite a few good shots and rocked him slightly,lets not forget this is the Holyfield that should! of lost to Ruiz in next fight and was dropped in the second fight.

sonnyboyx2

If McCall & Rahman can put Lewis lights-out the a prime Tyson & Holyfield would destroy him... to claim otherwise is deluding oneself.

Originally Posted by GJC
Would argue that Lewis was prime, certainly not as shot as Tyson but past prime IMO

sonnyboyx2

GLC.. you being a huge Lewis fan i would like to hear your answer to the thread question

Dynamite Kid

Lewis's biggest flaw imo was not so much his chin but more his concentration. Lewis was inclined to switch off in fights,he let the Tyson fight go longer than he should of done, in the Holy rematch he stopped using the jab and fell to sleep mid fight, despite the fact he was dominant early when he actually used the jab and kept Holy on the outside, however a focus Lewis is the one that knocked Rahman,Golota out, or the one that did not give David Tua a sniff in the fight.

Lewis has just as much of a chance of beating Tyson/Holy as they do beating him imo. I reckon it would be tit for tat if they both fought him 5 times, i can see Lewis winning his share and Tyson/Holy.

sonnyboyx2

your obviously a Lewis fan and deluding yourself of his attributes... Lennox Lewis was champion in late 1992 and quit the game in 2003 during that 10yrs period Lewis fought only 4 fighters who was at the top of their game (prime).. Mercer, McCall, Rahman & Vitali Klitschko... we all know what happened in those 4 fights.
Prime Holyfield is the guy who beat - Bowe, Foreman, Holmes
Prime Tyson is the guy who beat - Tucker, Tubbs, Thomas, Spinks & Holmes
Prime Lewis is the guy who beat - Mercer, McCall (2), Golota, Briggs & Akinwande

Dynamite Kid

Im not a Lewis fan. I respect what he has done but i was never what you would call a fan of his.

Lets be real sonnyboyx2, you just hate his g

Mersey

Dynamite Kid is not a Lewis fan.

Sonnybox2 is a Lewis hater.

Sonnybox2

wrong... i dont hate the fighters guts, in fact i like him.. but i am consistant in my perception of him as a boxer.. i tell it how i believe and see it, now that may not be to everyones taste but i am always willing to have a discussion on Lewis or any other fighter... i get called a Lewis hater simply because there are some who do not like me to put into words how i seen his career unfold, these same people come out with ridiculous comments of "How Lewis would beat Fighter A 5 times out of 10 should they have fought that many times, or how Lewis had `A Great Jab" - i would like to know when did he use this imaginary Great Jab"?... they claim Lewis to be in the Top 5 ATG List, yet no Boxing corespondent EVER has had Lewis in their Top 10 never mind Top 5 List... Bert Sugar does not have him in his Top 100... Sorry but i am not someone who rates Lennox highly, i have seen him fight Live`on 5 occasions and know that he is not the mythical destroyer some claim him to be...

Dynamite Kid

Im not gonna get into this with you because its pointless. I think everyone on here can see that you are nothing more than a Lewis hater.

Sonnybox2

Just as i expected.. you are not going to get into a discusion about Lennox Lewis because you know everything i claim is the truth, and that anything you claim i will prove you to be wrong.... i have done it repeatedly and not one single time have i been proven to be incorrect, and there is quite a few who have tried.. you are just another one who bites the dust.

Telling it how it really was about a boxer (Lewis) does not make me a hater... yet telling it how it was NOT and making up imaginary outcomes to hyperthetical drivel such as " If they fought 10 times Lewis wins 6 " is what i call "Nuthugging".. you are trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes while trying to create this mythical fighter in your own mind, knowing it to be false... you started this thread asking could a prime Lewis beat a prime Tyson and a prime Holyfield.. i answered your question, i even gave you a break-down of how i came to my analysis.. yet you never responded to my analysis or questioned if it was legit or not, you attacked me personally calling me a `Hater` because you dont have the response to call into question the answer i gave, so it has to be now taken that what i said is correct and that i have hurt your feelings because "The Truth Hurts"

After that i lost patience with him and started sporting a Lewis avator to piss him off. I made a post about Tyson that i thought would piss him off. As you can see i tried to be civil and have a convo but his insecurity got the better of him

Originally Posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
That Bowe would murder Lewis. Seriously. A 3rd round KO. But Bowe's peak time was too short.

Dynamite Kid

Yes, its astonishing how you could say something like that about such a good fighter (Lewis) but its true, at that point in his career Bowe was at his peak and Lenny was far from the finished article.

Dynamite Kid

Both Holmes and Lewis are counter punchers by nature who are both better on the backfoot than they are on the front foot, but im almost certain Lewis would take the centre of the ring in this fight and take the lead, he would think to himself im the bigger man and im going to force that advantage, and this is why i think Holmes would win, because Lewis is not as good on the offensive as he is on the backfoot, defensive fighters usually aren't, because when you come foward you are usually asked to close the distance quickly but defensively orientated fighters who are not use coming foward dont close distance fast, they fight tentatively like they would do on the backfoot, they end up struggling to cut the ring down in most case because they are not closing distance fast enough.

Lewis has been outjabbed by Ray Mercer and Frank Bruno to so its not like his jab is that great, dont get me wrong Holmes has had his problems when you could argue he was being outjabbed by Carl Williams, bottom line for me though is..............Lewis looks clumbsy on the front foot and he is not that effective there.

The angles Muhammad Ali use to punch off and the head feints he used to draw leads, coupled with his speed of hand and foot, i cant see Lenny beating him either.

Please dont mention Spinks anyone, i think Holmes was 36 at when he fought

Dynamite Kid

Look at the trouble Lewis had with Mercer and McCall.

An old Larry Holmes beat Mercer far more convincingly 3/4 years before that, also an old Holmes damn near beat Oliver McCall to, its only because Holmes got tired towards the end that he lost the fight, if he could of kept up the pace i believe that he would of won the fight. Lewis avenged his loss but McCall still poleaxed him.

sonnyboyx2
01-09-2010, 04:26 AM
To try to justify your playground antics with this thread you have posted 10 quotes from yourself and 5 quotes from me.. yet you are calling for a `Level playing field` your poll should also carry the question : Sonnyboy - is he correct about Lewis

This reminds me of another thread you set up back in June last year titled `Sonnyboy Chronicles` which was an effort by you to try to discredit me... DynamiteKid you are pathetic, no matter what you say or do you are never going to change my opinion of Lennox Lewis, so i suggest you live with it, dont let it get upset you Kid, their is many many like me with those same views... what is it you are trying to do? brainwash them all into your way of thinking?.... either live with it or get yourself some councilling Kid.

Dynamite Kid
01-09-2010, 05:07 AM
To try to justify your playground antics with this thread you have posted 10 quotes from yourself and 5 quotes from me.. yet you are calling for a `Level playing field` your poll should also carry the question : Sonnyboy - is he correct about Lewis

This reminds me of another thread you set up back in June last year titled `Sonnyboy Chronicles` which was an effort by you to try to discredit me... DynamiteKid you are pathetic, no matter what you say or do you are never going to change my opinion of Lennox Lewis, so i suggest you live with it, dont let it get upset you Kid, their is many many like me with those same views... what is it you are trying to do? brainwash them all into your way of thinking?.... either live with it or get yourself some councilling Kid.

You discredit yourself you dont need my help. Your points of view are so outlandish thats why they are a minority point of view, they are not even well thought out they are just bile.

I think you need councilling because you have a serious inferiority complex. Do you see those quotes and how your inferiority complex comes racing to the surface when i was not even defending Lewis, infact the basis of the thread was to make out Holyfield could/would beat him in his prime. Your psycho tendencies take over and you turn it into something its not, i even said i did not want to get into this with you because i knew you would turn into this kinda thing, so you see its YOU!!! who is responsible for all this.

If in retaliation i made light of your stupidity thats because your point of view/opinions are so outlandish that anyone with a degree of commonsense will view them as stupidity, so you see again you are discrediting yourself be being such a window licker. The same as when you tried to tell me on youtube that James Toney beat Dave Tiberi clearly,see what i mean RETARDED! and that Holyfield destroyed!! Rahman

Your prone to exaggerate like a 14 year old and you have no commonsense what so ever. A guy your age must be mentally retarded to be the way you are.

sonnyboyx2
01-09-2010, 05:21 AM
The crux of this is your lack of knowledge about Lennox Lewis.. its as simple as that

Dynamite Kid
01-09-2010, 05:55 AM
The crux of this is your lack of knowledge about Lennox Lewis.. its as simple as that

The crux of this is your arguments are weak as **** and hold no water when someone applies commonsense to them.

I dont need to be a Lewis expert to know that Bowe ducked him and that Tyson paid him step aside money. You are the only one that seems to see that as Lewis's fault despite the fact majority of people disagree with your opinion.

sonnyboyx2
01-09-2010, 06:41 AM
The crux of this is your arguments are weak as **** and hold no water when someone applies commonsense to them.

I dont need to be a Lewis expert to know that Bowe ducked him and that Tyson paid him step aside money. You are the only one that seems to see that as Lewis's fault despite the fact majority of people disagree with your opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0eins2DhSo

sonnyboyx2
01-09-2010, 06:42 AM
i know this hurts you Kid.. but you are just gonna have to live with what the guy says....here is the link

Dynamite Kid
01-09-2010, 07:01 AM
i know this hurts you Kid.. but you are just gonna have to live with what the guy says....here is the link

Dont hurt me as you can see by this thread im not a Lewis fan. I just dont like retards with no logic, whats wrong with that?

Im righteous because i have majority on my side. Your gonna have to live with the fact your one of the ONLY! people that see it that way, peace.

mickey malone
01-09-2010, 08:41 AM

Bowe would have shat his pants at the thought of being in the same room as Lewis, let alone the same ring.. Lewis pissed all over him at the olympics, and Bowe never got over it.. Throwing the WBC belt in the bin is bottling out, end of story!

American Dream
01-09-2010, 10:56 AM
um how old are you guys..and Dynamite Kid..I hope you really didnt start an earlier thread like this, titled "the Sonnybox Chronicles"..c'mon man...

anyways..I have read through the quotes..and since I dont know you two (and my opinion really holds no merit)..this isnt biased at all..but I feel Sonnybox makes more valid points in what hes stating..I wont label either of you "haters/nuthuggers"...cause you both have good points...now have a beer & end this please...
:beerchug:

Mersey
01-09-2010, 07:36 PM
:lol1: Nice avatar Dynamite Kid

Ziggy Stardust
01-09-2010, 08:15 PM
You should have put him on ignore and made a generic Lennox thread without mentioning Sonnygurl: 'Ol Sonny would have gone absolutely apesh1t and sent you nasty E-Mails and such :rofl:

Poet

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 04:54 AM
You should have put him on ignore and made a generic Lennox thread without mentioning Sonnygurl: 'Ol Sonny would have gone absolutely apesh1t and sent you nasty E-Mails and such :rofl:

Poet

This is a Boxing Forum, when i post comments they are about boxing and the Topic question... when you Poet post comments on this Forum they are all slanderous, ridicule and trashing of other members... you never ever have anything to say on the sport of boxing, that is because you dont know anything about boxing.... Go back and have a read of your last 100 posts... not one single post has anything constructive to say about the sport of boxing, they are all directed at other posters opinions...
it is obvious that you know jack**** about boxing, you are just a jealous little Lennox nuthugger who has had his feelings hurt by me who exposed your `poster-boy` as a fraud

Dynamite Kid
01-10-2010, 06:20 AM
This is a Boxing Forum, when i post comments they are about boxing and the Topic question... when you Poet post comments on this Forum they are all slanderous, ridicule and trashing of other members... you never ever have anything to say on the sport of boxing, that is because you dont know anything about boxing.... Go back and have a read of your last 100 posts... not one single post has anything constructive to say about the sport of boxing, they are all directed at other posters opinions...
it is obvious that you know jack**** about boxing, you are just a jealous little Lennox nuthugger who has had his feelings hurt by me who exposed your `poster-boy` as a fraud

Why do you accuse eveyrone who disagrees with your view on Lewis a nuthugger? it makes no sense what so ever, its like when Tunney acts racist then tries to cover it up he calls everyone else racist.

Poet is far!! from a Lennox Lewis fan.

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Even when the truth is put infront of you, you will not accept it.

This is everything that is wrong with trying to discuss boxing and in particular the career of Lennox Lewis... some Lewis fans have built-up this mythical image of him that they cannot and will not acknowledge the truth about him.. for fear that their hero will be exposed as just another fighter who ducked & dodged his was to victories while avoiding the top fighters...

its ok for many on this forum to claim that ATG fighters like Muhammad Ali ducked Norton
Leonard ducked Pryor
Hagler ducked Graham
Liston ducked Foster
Dempsey ducked Wells

and those posters who make those claims will never get ridiculed or slandered, those posters do not have to provide links or evidence to back up their claims because those claims are just accepted as `factual & true` But let anyone dare to make a claim that Lennox Lewis ducked a fighter or that Tyson & Holyfield was NOT in their prime when they fought Lennox Lewis and that poster will become the most hated and reviled cunt that ever posted in the history of the Forum....... i have said many times over that Lennox Lewis is a Canadian/British thing only.
expose him and these people have nothing left which there country can be regarded as a boxing nation.. i have provided the evidence over & over again that Lewis ducked Ruiz & Byrd yet it is ignored and claimed to be a figment of my imagination... i provided Riddick Bowe telling it how it was... yet it is dismissed as Lies... for all my knowledge of this sport i am called a fool an idiot, a hater, a cunt etc etc because i dared to call into question these peoples idol.
what has the forum come to when ATGs like Ali & Leonard can be trashed on a daily basis yet the career of Lennox Lewis can never ever be questioned

i have been consistant in my views about Lennox Lewis from day one... yet since members like DynamiteKid & Poet read my views they have continuously ridiculed and slandered me from that time... what is their problem? are they trying to make me change my views? are they hoping i will retrack what i claim and come around to their way of thinking?

are their any other members of this forum who get the same treatment because their views of a particular fighter are different to these two members views?

when i go to those two members profile ... it seems to me that their whole basis for coming onto this forum is to ridicule and slander other members and to never ever discuss boxing

Dynamite Kid
01-10-2010, 07:15 AM
i have been consistant in my views about Lennox Lewis from day one... yet since members like DynamiteKid & Poet read my views they have continuously ridiculed and slandered me from that time... what is their problem? are they trying to make me change my views? are they hoping i will retrack what i claim and come around to their way of thinking?

You challenged me in a thread when i TOLD! you i did not want to get into that ****, so why are you playing the victim? The reason i did not want to get into it is because i knew you would turn the thread into a Lewis thread. You have an inferiority complex regarding Lennox Lewis that rises to the surface when his name is mentioned, regardless whether the thread is about him or not.

I dont agree with your points of view but everyone is entitled to their point of view, however that is not the issue here, what is the issue is that you automatically call anyone who disagrees with your point of view a nuthugger.

If your gonna have these opinions on Lewis why dont you do the rest of the posters in here a favour, stop! instantaneously calling anyone who disagree with your point of view a nuthugger. You have called a GJC a Lewis fan when to my knowledge he isn't a particular a Lewis fan, you have also had problems with Mickey Malone on the subject and probably others to.

Stop playing the victim, stop accusing everyone of being a Lewis fanboy if they disagree.

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 07:18 AM
You challenged me in a thread when i TOLD! you i did not want to get into that ****, so why are you playing the victim? The reason i did not want to get into it is because i knew you would turn the thread into a Lewis thread. You have an inferiority complex regarding Lennox Lewis that rises to the surface when his name is mentioned, regardless whether the thread is about him or not.

I dont agree with your points of view but everyone is entitled to their point of view, however that is not the issue here, what is the issue is that you automatically call anyone who disagrees with your point of view a nuthugger.

If your gonna have these opinions on Lewis why dont you do the rest of the posters in here a favour, stop! instantaneously calling anyone who disagree with your point of view a nuthugger. You have called a GJC a Lewis fan when to my knowledge he isn't a particular a Lewis fan, you have also had problems with Mickey Malone on the subject and probably others to.

Stop playing the victim, stop accusing everyone of being a Lewis fanboy if they disagree.

only if you stop calling me a Hater

Dynamite Kid
01-10-2010, 07:30 AM
only if you stop calling me a Hater

But your clearly!! are a hater.

If you think you are rational in your points of view about Lennox Lewis then you need help, seriously!

Let me tell you something, if!! that is your best effort at constructive criticism then id hate to listen to how you would speak about a fighter that your really dislike.

This is the thing that pisses me off big time about you. Deep down you know there are very few if any Lewis nuthuggers in the history section and that your really have a genuine dislike for Lewis, however your try and flip it around by calling everyone else a nuthugger so you can have carte blanche to hate on Lewis and make out your being objective, that people just dont like your opinions because its the so called truth.

Like i said if that is your best job of constructively criticizing Lennox Lewis then its little wonder people in here think your a hater rather than a realist. If you went and posted the same stuff on another site you would also run into people that strongly disagree with the things you post right? why do you think that is? because they are not well thought out or constructive posts, whether they have validity or not it LOOKS! like pure hate

Lets say your actually not a Lewis hater, your doing yourself a disservice by not being constructive/objective enough about your arguments.

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 07:46 AM
But your clearly!! are a hater.

If you think you are rational in your points of view about Lennox Lewis then you need help, seriously!

Let me tell you something, if!! that is your best effort at constructive criticism then id hate to listen to how you would speak about a fighter that your really dislike.

This is the thing that pisses me off big time about you. Deep down you know there are very few if any Lewis nuthuggers in the history section and that your really have a genuine dislike for Lewis, however your try and flip it around by calling everyone else a nuthugger so you can have carte blanche to hate on Lewis and make out your being objective, that people just dont like your opinions because its the so called truth.

Like i said if that is your best job of constructively criticizing Lennox Lewis then its little wonder people in here think your a hater rather than a realist. If you went and posted the same stuff on another site you would also run into people that strongly disagree with the things you post right? why do you think that is? because they are not well thought out or constructive posts, whether they have validity or not it LOOKS! like pure hate

Lets say your actually not a Lewis fan, your doing yourself a disservice by not being constructive/objective enough about your arguments.

dont make me laugh you ****ing clown.. you have a photo in you avatar of Lewis and start threads like "i hate Tyson fans" then claim to not be a Lewis fan... you are the biggest nuthugger ive ever came across on the internet... if Lewis was stood right in front of you and dropped his kegs you would be down noshing on him in a flash

Dynamite Kid
01-10-2010, 08:08 AM
dont make me laugh you ****ing clown.. you have a photo in you avatar of Lewis and start threads like "i hate Tyson fans" then claim to not be a Lewis fan... you are the biggest nuthugger ive ever came across on the internet... if Lewis was stood right in front of you and dropped his kegs you would be down noshing on him in a flash

Back to square one i see.

Take a look at the opening posts in this thread and you can see a mile off im not a Lewis fan, you just have an inferiority complex. I do hate a lot of Mike Tyson fans, not that i hate Mike Tyson. I dont see how that equates to me being a Lewis nuthugger either.

See now you know everything i said in my previous post is all!!! true but you will try and bring it back to this so you can again cover up the fact that your a Lewis hater.

This below is you in a nutshell. You just attempted to do it again(above)

Typical luney tune you are get exposed for what you are and you resort to "yeah your just a Lews nuthugger"

Another thing, posters in the history section already know your points of view on Lennox Lewis, so why do you keep regurgitating the same old BS over and over again? That is something else that proves your nothing but a hater.

We have all heard how you feel about him, most disagree but dont challenge you on it constantly, yet you still try and pick arguments like your did with me in this thread, even when i basically said i did not want to get into it. Again proof that your hater

Your little line "im not hater" is so transparent its untrue. I cant respect the fact you cant just be a man about it and stop calling everyone a nuthugger and be at peace with the fact your a Lewis hater rather than trying to exonerate your feelings about Lewis by calling everyone
else a nuthugger.

Its true that when people view you (not you in particular but just generally)
as hater that people dont put much stock in your arguments,
that is not to say they are without validity, now this is where your ****ing
up, if you want to be a hater/critic that is absolutely fine, but do it in a way where people will be willing to take
your opinions on board ( as food for thought), they might actually start
to agree with some of your points of view.
It might also be a good idea to concede things once in a while about Lennox
Lewis, this type of thing goes a long way when trying to make a point, it makes people think your not irrational and they will respect what ever else you have to say on the matter because your not showing irrational biased

Problem you have with being called a hater is you assume it auto means
your opinions are worthless when you!! think they have validity, they might
have validity, all the more reason you should put some objectivity in the posts you make about Lewis so your opinion will be respected and taken on board who knows people might even agree with.

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 08:21 AM
so me claiming that it was Lewis who ducked Bowe not Bowe who ducked Lewis and providing the link that you gave me as proof... me claiming that Lewis ducked John Ruiz & Chris Byrd and providing links.... That in your opinion makes me a Hater?

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 08:28 AM
the bottom line is that you dont like it when i call into question the achievements of Lennox Lewis... you want me to remain silent about it and keep it to myself and never ever utter a word about it... just so that you can continue on this forum to `trash the achievements of Mike Tyson and anyone who thinks Tyson was a far greater champion than Lewis was....

its me telling it how it really was about Lewis that is hurting you, it gives others ammunition to use against you when you try to ridicule Tyson... that is why you have a photo of Lewis in your avatar and a photo of Mike Tyson on the canvas.

GET A LIFE YOU SAD LITTLE TURD

Dynamite Kid
01-10-2010, 08:36 AM
so me claiming that it was Lewis who ducked Bowe not Bowe who ducked Lewis and providing the link that you gave me as proof... me claiming that Lewis ducked John Ruiz & Chris Byrd and providing links.... That in your opinion makes me a Hater?

No, its when that kinda opinion coincides with all the other negative and nonconstructive posts you have made regarding Lewis.

Im not really that bothered if you think Lewis ducked Bowe. I dont think Bowe ducked Lewis per say. I reckon Bowe wanted the fight and i would of put money on him dusting Lewis. I think Newman was to blame for the fight not happening because his relationship with Bowe was very strong, he took Bowe from drug infested Brownsville and made him into a millionaire, of coarse he gonna trust the mans judgment after the fruits it bared so far, that said technically! speaking he did avoid Lewis imo, now i can understand it was more financially motivated and had a lot to do with Newman but it still happened that way so i call it as it is. I dont however think Bowe did not fight Lewis because he was scared. I think Bowe wanted the fight.

Maybe your not a Lewis hater, maybe your just not very good at putting your points across constructively, who knows.

Dynamite Kid
01-10-2010, 08:47 AM
the bottom line is that you dont like it when i call into question the achievements of Lennox Lewis... you want me to remain silent about it and keep it to myself and never ever utter a word about it... just so that you can continue on this forum to `trash the achievements of Mike Tyson and anyone who thinks Tyson was a far greater champion than Lewis was....

its me telling it how it really was about Lewis that is hurting you, it gives others ammunition to use against you when you try to ridicule Tyson... that is why you have a photo of Lewis in your avatar and a photo of Mike Tyson on the canvas.

GET A LIFE YOU SAD LITTLE TURD

I dont like any HOF fighter being undervalued or! overrated. I particularly dont like people without logic to their points of views no matter what the topic.

I dont particularly care whether your critical of Lewis but come on use some commonsense/logic. Its not just me you call a Lewis fan, you call everyone a Lewis fan that disagrees with you, so again i ask where is the logic? there isn't any, its as i said before in a nutshell.............

See im trying to bring the tone down but your insulting me,why? perhaps because you cant challenge my logic because its you know, logic.

Dynamite Kid
01-10-2010, 08:49 AM
the bottom line is that you dont like it when i call into question the achievements of Lennox Lewis

BTW it was your insecurity in this thread that started all this so WTF are your talking about.

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 01:40 PM
the bottom line is that you dont like it when i call into question the achievements of Lennox Lewis

BTW it was your insecurity in this thread that started all this so WTF are your talking about.

i want everyone who reads these posts by both me and DynamiteKid to check-out how many times dynamiteKid addresses the topic and how many times he ridicules me... the answer is: he never once addresses the topic and only focuses his attention on me personally... He does that because he cannot stand the fact that i am stating things about his idol that he does not want others to pick-up-on... DynamiteKid likes to start threads like "I HATE MIKE TYSON FANS"... what is all that about ??????
what has anyone who enjoyed the career of Mike Tyson done to this clown?.... I HATE MIKE TYSON FANS` is that the most foolish thread ever in the history of this website... never in my life have i heard such garbage come out of someones mouth, and this clown professes to be a boxing fan... if he dank in my local i would punch his Phukching lights-out just for the sake of it.. the stupid bastard

Clyde Barrow
01-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Crikey. You lads are even rubbishing the history forum with e beefs now? Move this nonsense to the dome please gentlemen.

Ziggy Stardust
01-10-2010, 05:31 PM

How are those shock treatments working out for you? :rofl: BTW, I BELIEVE you when you say you're Napoleon: Say hi to Josephine for me :D

Poet

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 09:42 PM
How are those shock treatments working out for you? :rofl: BTW, I BELIEVE you when you say you're Napoleon: Say hi to Josephine for me :D

Poet

Poet.... the infamous Poet, they guy who posts on this forum on a daily basis yet never does he talk boxing, all you do is ridicule or kiss-ass.. you start a topic but never put your views, you trash members on a daily basis.. IMO your knowledge of Boxing is Boxrec and nothing else...

BTW what is this napoleon drivel?

Poet & DynamiteKid -- The Lauel & Hardy of BS

sonnyboyx2
01-10-2010, 09:46 PM
No, its when that kinda opinion coincides with all the other negative and nonconstructive posts you have made regarding Lewis.

Im not really that bothered if you think Lewis ducked Bowe. I dont think Bowe ducked Lewis per say. I reckon Bowe wanted the fight and i would of put money on him dusting Lewis. I think Newman was to blame for the fight not happening because his relationship with Bowe was very strong, he took Bowe from drug infested Brownsville and made him into a millionaire, of coarse he gonna trust the mans judgment after the fruits it bared so far, that said technically! speaking he did avoid Lewis imo, now i can understand it was more financially motivated and had a lot to do with Newman but it still happened that way so i call it as it is. I dont however think Bowe did not fight Lewis because he was scared. I think Bowe wanted the fight.

Maybe your not a Lewis hater, maybe your just not very good at putting your points across constructively, who knows.

you have completely changed your tune 100% around...if i had wrote the above piece you & your bumchum Poet would have been on my case within minutes...

all you have to do now is address the Lewis WBA belt fiasco with John Ruiz... i look forward to hearing your take on it

Dynamite Kid
01-11-2010, 05:26 AM
you have completely changed your tune 100% around...if i had wrote the above piece you & your bumchum Poet would have been on my case within minutes...

all you have to do now is address the Lewis WBA belt fiasco with John Ruiz... i look forward to hearing your take on it

I have not changed my tune at all, its just that ive never gone into in detail and told you what i really think about the situation. I have given your the facts which has annoyed you, that no matter which way you put it Bowe DID!! avoid Lewis, now im just saying i dont think Bowe avoided Lewis because he was scared and i also think that Rock Newman had a big part in his decisive not to fight Lewis, that said its Bowe's career and the buck stops with him so strictly speaking he did! avoid Lewis. Im just as much in the Bowe corner on this as im in the Lewis corner. The reason i have not said this before is because saying that would satisfy your insecurities.

In essence ive been loathe to say i dont think Bowe ducked Lewis (per say) because that is something you want/need to hear me say, not because its truth but because you feel it vindicates you for hating on Lewis some more.

I say it now because im done arguing with you and im looking to put this stuff to bed instead of bickering over and over again.

sonnyboyx2
01-11-2010, 05:34 AM
I have not changed my tune at all, its just that ive never gone into in detail and told you what i really think about the situation. I have given your the facts which has annoyed you, that no matter which way you put it Bowe DID!! avoid Lewis, now im just saying i dont think Bowe avoided Lewis because he was scared and i also think that Rock Newman had a big part in his decisive not to fight Lewis, that said its Bowe's career and the buck stops with him so strictly speaking he did! avoid Lewis. Im just as much in the Bowe corner on this as im in the Lewis corner. The reason i have not said this before is because saying that would satisfy your insecurities.

In essence ive been loathe to say i dont think Bowe ducked Lewis (per say) because that is something you want/need to hear me say, not because its truth but because you feel it vindicates you for hating on Lewis some more.

I say it now because im done arguing with you and im looking to put this stuff to bed instead of bickering over and over again.

you still have not addressed the question i put to you.. Lewis dumping the WBA belt to avoid John Ruiz

Dynamite Kid
01-11-2010, 06:24 AM
you still have not addressed the question i put to you.. Lewis dumping the WBA belt to avoid John Ruiz

Ill run with what ever you say.

mickey malone
01-11-2010, 06:43 AM
It can't be denied that Lewis avoided Ruiz, but not out of cowardice, more as a friendly gesture to all paying fans, not to create a non-entity snore bore..
Ruiz had all the tools to survive and make Lewis look bad while losing a landslide decision.. The fight would have been a promotors nightmare, and it isn't at all surprising that Lewis was strongly advised to dump the belt..
Cowardice was when Bowe dumped the WBC belt to avoid Lewis.. That fight would have been a sell out, exactly what the fans were screaming out for, the 2 biggest & best HW's in the world facing off in their prime & a grudge match to boot.. But fried chicken Bowe couldn't stand the heat, & basically robbed the boxing public of a classic..

sonnyboyx2
01-11-2010, 06:52 AM
i know fail to see what your problem has ever been with me.. you have now agreed that almost everything i have said on the case of Riddick Bowe & Lennox Lewis is true... you have said, like i said that Bowe did not avoid Lewis.. and you also have now agreed that Lewis ducked fighting John Ruiz and dumped the WBA belt to avoid him.. you yourself provided the video of Riddick Bowe saying how Lewis `priced himself out` of a fight in 92... Yet for the last 6 months you have constantly harangged me, ridiculed me, insulted my intelligence, yet all the time you agreed with everything i said on the issue which i now find quite bazaar... the question i now ask you is....why did you start it in the beginning?

i can only put it down to jealousy in that i informed you of something you never knew of and after checking out its credibility as correct, you became jealous of me personally and started your tirade to try to discredit me....

i am not a guy who harbours grudges or bad feelings, so now that we have this small misunderstanding sorted out, i think we should put it behind us and move forward and discuss the sport we love without resorting to playground antics... peace

Dynamite Kid
01-11-2010, 06:56 AM
It can't be denied that Lewis avoided Ruiz, but not out of cowardice, more as a friendly gesture to all paying fans, not to create a non-entity snore bore..
Ruiz had all the tools to survive and make Lewis look bad while losing a landslide decision.. The fight would have been a promotors nightmare, and it isn't at all surprising that Lewis was strongly advised to dump the belt..
Cowardice was when Bowe dumped the WBC belt to avoid Lewis.. That fight would have been a sell out, exactly what the fans were screaming out for, the 2 biggest & best HW's in the world facing off in their prime & a grudge match to boot.. But fried chicken Bowe couldn't stand the heat, & basically robbed the boxing public of a classic..

If i had a choice to pick a fight which should of happened but did'nt i would pick this fight hands down

sonnyboyx2
01-11-2010, 07:03 AM
If i had a choice to pick a fight which should of happened but did'nt i would pick this fight hands down

i agree.. i also would have to pick that fight because should it have taken place it would have most likely changed the whole complexion of Heavyweight boxing throughout the 1990s with the winner going on to greatness and the loser into oblivion.

Dynamite Kid
01-11-2010, 07:03 AM
i know fail to see what your problem has ever been with me.. you have now agreed that almost everything i have said on the case of Riddick Bowe & Lennox Lewis is true... you have said, like i said that Bowe did not avoid Lewis.. and you also have now agreed that Lewis ducked fighting John Ruiz and dumped the WBA belt to avoid him.. you yourself provided the video of Riddick Bowe saying how Lewis `priced himself out` of a fight in 92... Yet for the last 6 months you have constantly harangged me, ridiculed me, insulted my intelligence, yet all the time you agreed with everything i said on the issue which i now find quite bazaar... the question i now ask you is....why did you start it in the beginning?

[B]i can only put it down to jealousy in that i informed you of something you never knew of and after checking out its credibility as correct, you became jealous of me personally and started your tirade to try to discredit me.... [B]

i am not a guy who harbours grudges or bad feelings, so now that we have this small misunderstanding sorted out, i think we should put it behind us and move forward and discuss the sport we love without resorting to playground antics... peace

I have not agreed with you. IMO the FACT! of the matter is Bowe ducked Lewis, whether there are reasons for that it is what it is, which is what i said in this thread ages ago. Go back and check.

Get over yourself:lol1::rofl:

My so called "tirade" was instigated by you challenging me on a subject when i TOLD! you i did not want to get into it, you play the victim though lol

I dont harbours grudges or bad feelings, infact i think your cool when you are not talking about Lewis.