PDA

View Full Version : gomez vs. morales

shemmue
04-30-2005, 03:09 PM
who would win at 126 wilfredo gomez vs. erik morales ???i think this would of been a great fight both can brawl and box morales has granite for a chin and gomez had alot alot of power i pick gomez by k.o around the 10th. or 11th. in a complete war .

anthonydavid11
11-10-2015, 02:04 AM
who would win at 126 wilfredo gomez vs. erik morales ???i think this would of been a great fight both can brawl and box morales has granite for a chin and gomez had alot alot of power i pick gomez by k.o around the 10th. or 11th. in a complete war .

I think it would be as excellent fight as well. For me, at 126, I see Gomez taking him in the later stages of the fight. At 122, I think Morales hits harder at that weight and his chin was better than Gomez's. I see Morales getting drawn into a war which he always did and Gomez landing some good bombs on him but I think Morales would actually outlast him at that weight. It's hard to say though since Morales never went 15 rounds and well, this is a fight that would have to be 15 rounds!

Zaroku
11-10-2015, 02:24 AM
Nah, I see Erik delivering el terrible KO to Gomez like Sanchez did!

Tails
11-18-2015, 11:53 AM
I think Morales would win considering he'd have a pretty significant size advantage at that weight. I think Gomez was only 5'4" and I don't think he would take the punishment as well as Morales would take his even though he had a damn good punch for his height.

just the facts
11-23-2015, 11:40 PM
I think it would be as excellent fight as well. For me, at 126, I see Gomez taking him in the later stages of the fight. At 122, I think Morales hits harder at that weight and his chin was better than Gomez's. I see Morales getting drawn into a war which he always did and Gomez landing some good bombs on him but I think Morales would actually outlast him at that weight. It's hard to say though since Morales never went 15 rounds and well, this is a fight that would have to be 15 rounds!

You think Morales hit harder at 122 than Gomez? Really?

anthonydavid11
11-24-2015, 12:13 AM
You think Morales hit harder at 122 than Gomez? Really?

Oh no. Haha. I meant that Morales hit harder at 122 than Morales himself did at 126 or higher. He really knocked the smaller guys around at that weight. No. Gomez definitely hit harder than Morales at any weight. Sorry I didn't make that clearer in the original post.

Zaroku
11-24-2015, 12:38 AM
Erik would have "Sanchez-ed" Gomez ! But Gomez is small so let's be fair! Sanchez Korned him!

TBear
11-24-2015, 01:02 AM
At 126 I would favor Morales as that was not Gomez's best weight. How ever at 122, prime for prime I would favor Gomez.

just the facts
11-30-2015, 01:35 PM
Gomez was the better boxer and the bigger puncher. Morales had a size advantage and had a much better chin. I'll take Gomez by close but deserved UD.

just the facts
12-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Erik would have "Sanchez-ed" Gomez ! But Gomez is small so let's be fair! Sanchez Korned him!

Can't see it going that way. Morales didn't fight with the discipline Sanchez did. He was prone to engage in fire fights and at 122 no one beat Gomez fighting that way

Zaroku
12-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Can't see it going that way. Morales didn't fight with the discipline Sanchez did. He was prone to engage in fire fights and at 122 no one beat Gomez fighting that way

Post Sanchez loss? I don't agree.
Pre Sanchez loss, nobody beat him.

Did you like the Erik vs Zaragoza fight! Mexican fighting! Old lion getting beat by the young one!