01-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Whitaker getting a draw against Chavez,

talip bin osman
01-08-2010, 09:17 AM
leonard-hearns 2 was bad...

duran-camacho 1 sucked...

HaglerSteelChin
01-08-2010, 09:52 AM
I can go only with fights that happened while i was watching boxing. There are plenty of bad decisions out there. I dont think Hearns vs SRL 2 was the worse, as SRL could have have scored two 10-8 RDS when he had Hearns in queer st in (rd5?,12).

Worse decision that i saw live was Holyfied vs Lewis 1- that never could have been a draw. Fres Oquendo vs Chris Byrd- Oquendo was robbed of the IBF HW title. Barrera vs Morales 2- Morales was robbed. Chirs John vs Juan Manuel Marquez- Marquez has 2 points taken away and i thought had won 114-112 yet he loses to hometown decision in Indonesia.

Recent fights Malignaggi vs Diaz 1 was pretty bad. I thought Collazo vs Hatton and Collazo vs Berto were bad decisions, he deserved at minumum a draw in each fight.

dagrtst
01-08-2010, 09:56 AM
I'll also add Holyfield vs Valuev. As boring as it was, Holyfield deserved to win.

mickey malone
01-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Nelson Fenech 1
Williams Martinez
Eubank Watson 1
Eubank Benn 2
Lewis Holyfield 1

sonnyboyx2
01-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Whitaker vs Chavez

GJC
01-08-2010, 11:57 AM
One that hasn't been mentioned that lept into my mind is Foreman v Biggs.

Southpaw16BF
01-08-2010, 12:23 PM
It most certainly could be Whitaker vs Ramirez I. Disgusting robbery..........

Marcov
01-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Byrd-Oquendo & Lewis-Holyfield I

Ali-NortonIII

DeepSleep
01-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Add Quartey vs. Forrest onto the list that was a real head scratcher.

HaglerSteelChin
01-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Add Quartey vs. Forrest onto the list that was a real head scratcher.

Forgot about that one, it was a bad decision. Quartay also was involved in controversial decision losses to De La hoya and Vargas. I thought DLH had a stong 12th rd with the KD and almost finishing Quartay in the ropes, but many thought quartay was robbed.

Sugarj
01-08-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm a big Mosley fan, but I honestly thought De La Hoya did a boxing masterclass against him in their second fight.

I also thought Barrera clearly beat Moralles first time round.

P.WILL
01-08-2010, 07:58 PM
De La Hoya-Quartey is a close fight
Lewis-Holyfield I is a highway robbery

donkim
01-08-2010, 08:24 PM
I don't see the point in threads like this.All you ever get is the same old tired responses each time.Fights in which the supposed "robberies" were not that as decisively won by the victim as you originally thought.

This past summer we had Paulie Malignaggi crying because he lost a close decision and threw a tantrum and managed to convince these morons that he had been robbed.

For true robberies,you need to look up fights like Aaron Pryor vs Gary Hinton.It never gets spoken about because most have never seen or heard about it,but it was blatant a robbery as you will ever find in this sport.

Pryor was outclassed and beaten in every sense and lost pretty much every round but the late round in which he scored a knockdown(and even that round he had been bested)

Barkley-Duran wasn't as bad a robbery as that,but it's classic example of a gift decision in which the challenger simply had to cost throught the vast majority of the fight and then come on strong during the end.

People remember Duran knocking Barkley down,and his stupid fans chanting "dooron",but they forget that Barkley had boxed on of the best fights of his life until the last couple of rounds.

Juan Diaz beat Paulie Malignaggi a hell of alot more convincingly than Pacquiao beat Marquez in their rematch

were bad decisions, he deserved at minumum a draw in each fight.

They were bad and yey close enough to be ruled as a draw?

Do you even know what a bad decision is?

Quartay also was involved in controversial decision losses to De La hoya and Vargas.

No he wasn't.Vargas beat him clearly and decisively and nobody ever debated the decision.

You've never even seen it,have you?

roxy
01-08-2010, 09:12 PM
The one that bothered me alot was De La Hoya-Trinidad

HaglerSteelChin
01-08-2010, 11:46 PM
They were bad and yey close enough to be ruled as a draw?

Do you even know what a bad decision is?

No he wasn't.Vargas beat him clearly and decisively and nobody ever debated the decision.

You've never even seen it,have you?

I love when these great imbecils from NSB start to troll here at this forum.

Bad decision and robbery is subjective terms and vernacular. Just by starting your response there is no point for these threads...........Welll than dont reply and leave........opppos that means Trolls as yourself wont have nothing better to do with their life.

Bad Decision simply means whatever you want it to mean. In my case, it usually means atleast a 2 point win- thus at minumum the loser should have gotten at WORST a draw, dosent mean that it should have been scored a draw.

Close decision is usually when a fight who could go either way by one point.
These sometimes are MD or SD.

THe Quartay vs Vargas fight not questioned??????? Many people had the fight close and much closer than 2 of the judges scorecard of 116-111. I havent seen it in a while, but it was bad scoring. Vargas got his face messed up with stiff jabbs by bazooka and hit him flush several times. Quartey pretty much quit boxing after that. I never put that fight in my FIRST post talking about bad decisions i said it was a controversial decision which is different. I thought De La Hoya beat Whitaker- yet Bert Sugar thought Whitaker won and some others so its called Controversial not Bad.

Now go back to trolling.

donkim
01-09-2010, 03:44 AM
I love when these great imbecils from NSB start to troll here at this forum.

This moron can't even spell imbeciles.One point docked already.

Welll than dont reply and leave........opppos that means Trolls as yourself wont have nothing better to do with their life.

Opppos????????? Another point docked.

When you have a fight scored close enough to be ruled a draw,then it is neither a bad decision nor a robbery.

It's really not difficult to understand.

Close decision is usually when a fight who could go either way by one point.
These sometimes are MD or SD.

No they are not.You can get a majority decision in which one judge scored the fight even and the two other judges scoring it as lopsided,same thing with a split decision.

A unanimous decision can often be scored closer on the cards than a split decision or majority decision.

You have no clue,lad.

THe Quartay vs Vargas fight not questioned??????? Many people had the fight close and much closer than 2 of the judges scorecard of 116-111. I havent seen it in a while, but it was bad scoring. Vargas got his face messed up with stiff jabbs by bazooka and hit him flush several times. Quartey pretty much quit boxing after that. I never put that fight in my FIRST post talking about bad decisions i said it was a controversial decision which is different.

It wasn't controversial because nobody has ever questioned the result of the fight.

It's always been viewed as a decisive win for Vargas and of course Vargas got hit,stupid,it's a fight.Perhaps you could sit down with pen and paper and list ever single punch that Vargas landed throughout the fight.

You're a wannabe boxing historian and nothing else.

HaglerSteelChin
01-09-2010, 04:33 AM
This moron can't even spell imbeciles.One point docked already.

Opppos????????? Another point docked.

When you have a fight scored close enough to be ruled a draw,then it is neither a bad decision nor a robbery.

It's really not difficult to understand.

No they are not.You can get a majority decision in which one judge scored the fight even and the two other judges scoring it as lopsided,same thing with a split decision.

A unanimous decision can often be scored closer on the cards than a split decision or majority decision.

You have no clue,lad.

It wasn't controversial because nobody has ever questioned the result of the fight.

It's always been viewed as a decisive win for Vargas and of course Vargas got hit,stupid,it's a fight.Perhaps you could sit down with pen and paper and list ever single punch that Vargas landed throughout the fight.

You're a wannabe boxing historian and nothing else.

Back to myspace for you

1)I am a wanna be what? I have stated in a previous post that i am not a boxing historian- and in fact i am humble about my opinions unlike you feel to put opinion as fact. I never state opinion as fact which you consistently do.

2) As far as spelling- oppos, opps- its a boxing forum no points are graded.
I also speak 5 languages fluently and 2 conversantly, how many do you speak? Since you consider yourself some type of linguistics professor?

3)I saw the fight again i had it 114-113 for Vargas a one point win, Al Bernstein said it was very close fight and people like Tim Smith thought Quartey won. Alot of the Vargas punches were partially blocked. It was far from the 116-111 score two judges had. But I notice you didn't question the decisions i scored as Bad but only controversial Big Deal. I thought DLH beat Whitaker actually quite easy-yet its still controversial because many people thought whitaker won. Trinidad vs DLH was controversial and a MD. One had it even and the other two gave it to Trinidad. I saw it as a draw but it was still controversial since DLH did land nearly 100 more punches.

4) You stating that Diaz win over Malignaggi is more decisive than Pac vs JMM2??? That speaks volumes as far as your skills to judge fights. Diaz did nothing in the 2nd half and never KD Paulie. Pac KD JMM and even with a cut eye was so imposing to JMM; that in RD8 JMM didnt go for the kill against him. He was to afraid of pac in trying to test his eye and the judges notice things like that. JMM had to switch from counterpuncher to aggressor when a guy can barely see from his eye. That is what has seperated JMM from Barrera and Morales-the killer instinct. JMM tried also to get a decision against Chris John in Indonesia and look that turned out? SRL went for the Kill and finished Benitez in RD15 and didn't expect a decision; even if he was winning. Some judges score fights for the aggressive fighter-even if they are not landing the cleaner blows. I had Diaz losing by 4 points and had Pac vs JMM 2 a draw, the scoring is laughable.

5) When i see a poster as Donnakin. I see someone brings nothing more than negativity to every post, perhaps due to their own deficiency or inadequacies in life. For example, stating on the AUGUSTUS thread something like it was lopsided and he didnt win even 1 RD against Mayweather. Nothing positive just negativity. Once again, an imbecile replacing fact for opinion. How can something that is subjective be factual. But for a troll its convenient to replace opinion with fact to try to make their ideas or opinions seem more pertinent.

6)I am wannabe and nothing else in life? Go through my post history and you will see have some skillZ. I filed a pro se notice of claim against the city of Ny for $600,000 and even did the 50h hearing deposition myself. When i boss screwed with me I sued him and got a motion for summary judgment with a stipulation of discontuance without prejudice-so i can sue again if the general releases are violated. I have 2 employers who i do per diem work in areas of Legal Research and Court Appearances. After my marriage, i than will finish my 3L and take the bar.

7) I am self sufficient for 8 years and have a fiance. What does Donna Kin have other than trying to insult people by projecting his own failures in life on a boxing forum?

donkim
01-09-2010, 05:26 AM
But I notice you didn't question the decisions i scored as Bad but only controversial Big Deal. I thought DLH beat Whitaker actually quite easy-yet its still controversial because many people thought whitaker won. Trinidad vs DLH was controversial and a MD. One had it even and the other two gave it to Trinidad. I saw it as a draw but it was still controversial since DLH did land nearly 100 more punches.

And yet there was no dispute over the decision given to Vargas,do you not understand this moron?

It's never been debatated to the lengths that other fights have because most saw it as a decisive victory for Vargas.

Compubox is a flawed and nobody but you takes it seriously.

You stating that Diaz win over Malignaggi is more decisive than Pac vs JMM2??? That speaks volumes as far as your skills to judge fights. Diaz did nothing in the 2nd half and never KD Paulie. Pac KD JMM and even with a cut eye was so imposing to JMM; that in RD8 JMM didnt go for the kill against him. He was to afraid of pac in trying to test his eye and the judges notice things like that. JMM had to switch from counterpuncher to aggressor when a guy can barely see from his eye.

Diaz had built up a an early lead already.In case you had forgotten, fights are scored on a round by round basis and by the time Malignaggi had climbed his way back into the fight and won the vast majority of the latter rounds(except the last round)he had already given always almost half of the ight.

I don't see how you practically admitting that Pacquiao did nothing to earn the decision over Marquez in their rematch does anything to support your argument(whatever that is).

When i see a poster as Donnakin. I see someone brings nothing more than negativity to every post, perhaps due to their own deficiency or inadequacies in life. For example, stating on the AUGUSTUS thread something like it was lopsided and he didnt win even 1 RD against Mayweather. Nothing positive just negativity. Once again, an imbecile replacing fact for opinion. How can something that is subjective be factual. But for a troll its convenient to replace opinion with fact to try to make their ideas or opinions seem more pertinent.

Do an awful lot of stalking,don't ya lad?

Nice to see that you discovered spell checker,makes a difference,doesn't it?

Anyone who has seen Mayweather's fight with Augustus will tell you that Augustus received a one sided beating.There's no need to start gushing blood out of your vag there missy.

I really don't care to know your daydream's sweetheart,none of this is relevant to this topic.

Take the time out to read my actual username.

JAB5239
01-09-2010, 05:28 AM
One that hasn't been mentioned that lept into my mind is Foreman v Biggs.

How about Foreman-Schultz on the flip side?

Bundana
01-09-2010, 06:01 AM
Very few agreed with Harry Gibbs, when he decided Joe Bugner had defeated Henry Cooper!

HaglerSteelChin
01-09-2010, 06:07 AM
And yet there was no dispute over the decision given to Vargas,do you not understand this moron?

It's never been debatated to the lengths that other fights have because most saw it as a decisive victory for Vargas.

Compubox is a flawed and nobody but you takes it seriously.

Diaz had built up a an early lead already.In case you had forgotten, fights are scored on a round by round basis and by the time Malignaggi had climbed his way back into the fight and won the vast majority of the latter rounds(except the last round)he had already given always almost half of the ight.

I don't see how you practically admitting that Pacquiao did nothing to earn the decision over Marquez in their rematch does anything to support your argument(whatever that is).

Do an awful lot of stalking,don't ya lad?

Nice to see that you discovered spell checker,makes a difference,doesn't it?

Anyone who has seen Mayweather's fight with Augustus will tell you that Augustus received a one sided beating.There's no need to start gushing blood out of your vag there missy.

I really don't care to know your daydream's sweetheart,none of this is relevant to this topic.

Take the time out to read my actual username.

Stalking? I never quoted one of your messages on NSB, since i don't care much for trolls, but you called me out and i responded. You can't fire shots and not expect some retribution.

But you are the one who quoted over something is that quite trivial. I never called Quartey vs Vargas a bad decision. I also never thought SRL vs Hagler was a bad decision; thought SRL won. But its still controversial since many thought Hagler won.

I don't always agree with Harold Letterman but he had Pac winning 115-112. I had it even. I go by the 10 point system, that is why i had JMM winning the first fight 113-112, even if i scored the first RD 10-6 due to the 3 KD's. I thought JMM won 8 RDS in the first fight, I had himt winning 6 in the second and one even. Forget me, put a public opinion poll and ask which fight was a worse decision?

Daydreams? Anything i say can be corroborated and proven. What needs no corroboration is your image as a troll who disagrees just to disagree, who insults just to try to bring his low self esteem up. You are the archtype classic Cyberbully. I have no issues DonnA kin with difference of opinion. There are many posters i disagree with but still respect due to sticking topic and not personal.

donkim
01-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Stalking? I never quoted one of your messages on NSB, since i don't care much for trolls, but you called me out and i responded. You can't fire shots and not expect some retribution.

And yet you are very familar with many of the previous posts that I had made.

Paul Williams wasn't involved in the topic and yet you decided to bring him up for some odd reason.

But you are the one who quoted over something is that quite trivial. I never called Quartey vs Vargas a bad decision. I also never thought SRL vs Hagler was a bad decision; thought SRL won. But its still controversial since many thought Hagler won.

I never even mentioned Leonard-Hagler in this conversation.You brought up Vargas-Quartey as being controversial and yet there has never been any debate on who deserved the decision as Vargas has always been viewed as the clear winner.

Daydreams? Anything i say can be corroborated and proven. What needs no corroboration is your image as a troll who disagrees just to disagree, who insults just to try to bring his low self esteem up. You are the archtype classic Cyberbully. I have no issues DonnA kin with difference of opinion. There are many posters i disagree with but still respect due to sticking topic and not personal.

Yes,daydreams.

If your post wasn't so ridiculous and farfetched I'd have a good mind to spend a great deal of time ridiculing you for the sad act that you are.

Jog on.

GameGod
01-09-2010, 06:34 AM
Ottke vs. Robin Reid

tyger
01-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Holmes-Spinks II
Carbajal-Gonzales II & III
Whitaker-Ramirez & J.C. Chavez
De La Hoya-Trinidad
Ali-Young
Valuev-Holyfield

GJC
01-09-2010, 12:45 PM
How about Foreman-Schultz on the flip side?
Goes to show that these things usually even themselves out.
Can remember the Biggs fight and being outraged that the 1st judge called it a draw let alone.....!

GJC
01-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Very few agreed with Harry Gibbs, when he decided Joe Bugner had defeated Henry Cooper!
He got a lot of stick for that, though I was one of the few!

cardinalslugger
01-09-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm a huge mayweather fan but im convinced castillo beat him.

cooper5
01-09-2010, 07:41 PM
So do you where do you guys think is the worst place to get a fair decision?

Las Vegas? Germany?

BEEHOP
01-09-2010, 08:36 PM
So do you where do you guys think is the worst place to get a fair decision?

Las Vegas? Germany?

Texas and Germany.

Sugarj
01-09-2010, 09:08 PM
I never watched the Foreman vs Biggs fight at the time and didn't really remember there being much controversy.

HOWEVER......I just watched it now on You Tube and found it shocking! At worst Foreman won that fight by 2 rounds, he was sensational for a 260Lb 48 year old former champ and could easily have been three or four rounds up at the end. The compubox stats favoured Foreman on accuracy at 58%! and punches landed to the tune of about 60 punches more. Even the rounds Biggs won were hardly dominant.

I cant believe this was Foreman's last fight. He wasn't shot and was very articulate in the post fight interview. This version of Foreman would probably do well against most heavyweights today. He'd give Wlad's and Haye's chins a fright!!!

GJC
01-09-2010, 09:17 PM
I never watched the Foreman vs Biggs fight at the time and didn't really remember there being much controversy.

HOWEVER......I just watched it now on You Tube and found it shocking! At worst Foreman won that fight by 2 rounds, he was sensational for a 260Lb 48 year old former champ and could easily have been three or four rounds up at the end. The compubox stats favoured Foreman on accuracy at 58%! and punches landed to the tune of about 60 punches more. Even the rounds Biggs won were hardly dominant.

I cant believe this was Foreman's last fight. He wasn't shot and was very articulate in the post fight interview. This version of Foreman would probably do well against most heavyweights today. He'd give Wlad's and Haye's chins a fright!!!
Like I said I went into apoplexy when the 1st judge called it a draw lol.
Yes Foreman for my money fought as well as he ever did in his comeback against Biggs.
For some reason that was one that flew into my addled brain, tomorrow I might not even remember George Foreman lol.
Think for this thread posters should concentrate on the real horror decisions not very close fights that they don't agree with the verdict.
I'm trying to claw out from my memory a fight from the 50's which was a real shocker and it came out years later that the judges had been got at. It will come god willing...

mickey malone
01-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Like I said I went into apoplexy when the 1st judge called it a draw lol.
Yes Foreman for my money fought as well as he ever did in his comeback against Biggs.
For some reason that was one that flew into my addled brain, tomorrow I might not even remember George Foreman lol.
Think for this thread posters should concentrate on the real horror decisions not very close fights that they don't agree with the verdict.
I'm trying to claw out from my memory a fight from the 50's which was a real shocker and it came out years later that the judges had been got at. It will come god willing...
Do you remember the fight between Henry Wharton and Fidel Castro Smith AKA Slugger O'Toole?.. That's the worst DC i've ever seen..