View Full Version : Have you ever quit in FN4?

Glamour Puss
01-08-2010, 12:35 AM
I have. Some ****er was using Sugar Ray Robinson against my Marvin Hagler and the the prick was just lighting fast and accurate. I couldn't get **** on him cuz' his damn foot work was so amazing.

I dropped him in the second round and won a few early rounds, but right around the 4th he started handing me my own ass on a silver platter. Then he dropped me around the 8th or 9th and showed me the slow mo ALL 3 TIMES...That **** was pissing me off. Then when he dropped me the second time around the 10th round, I knew I was finished and I quit like Miguel Cotto.

:nonono:

Doze06
01-08-2010, 03:41 AM
I have plenty of times

DIB42
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I quit once in 100plus fight, i didn't like that i didn't try my hardest, so i quit quitting.

I hate the SLow Mo repeaters, its rude and a waste of gameplay time, and i don't have all day to play. What i do, is if i get slow moed, as soon as I get up, i punch them in the nuts, then wind up my super punch (i have the one where the guy wiggles back and forth) and use that to celebrate, then punch em in the nuts again.

I'm 51-5 so i win 9/10 fights, so unless a guy is better than me, this technique is usually enough to through them off their game, then i slowmo them right back the first time i knock them down, then they usually quit. If not, i don't slowmo on the next knockdowns

street bully
01-08-2010, 01:43 PM
I only quit once against SRR, when I accidentaly chose Sergio Nora.