View Full Version : Emanuel Augustus

Joey Giardello
01-07-2010, 11:28 PM
What do the classic poster's think of emanuel? i always enjoyed watching him fight, his fight against mayweather was a great battle, he even managed to break floyds nose, mayweather says emanuel was his hardest ever fight!

One more round
01-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Pretty good fighter, very unlucky on the scorecards and in who he was matched with.

jjones10591
01-08-2010, 01:16 AM
I think hes very entertaining to watch i really hope he gets a title shot it would be interesting

donkim
01-08-2010, 05:03 AM
That's something fighters always do,give credit to those who don't really deserve it.

In truth Augustus got the **** kicked out of him and didn't win a round against Mayweather.He fought gamely,but so did Jesus Chavez(Harold Ledderman's inability to score a fight was exposed in this fight).

jkaisen41
01-09-2010, 10:56 AM
What do the classic poster's think of emanuel? i always enjoyed watching him fight, his fight against mayweather was a great battle, he even managed to break floyds nose, mayweather says emanuel was his hardest ever fight!

He is a journey man... he has some skills but all his dancing stuff etc. he wouldn't do that against world class opponents... he is a good story and has entertaining fights...

If he would have been trained right from the get-go probably could have become a contender...

Yeah, he is unlucky on the scorecards