No announcement yet.

Tony Sibson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Sibson

Tony Sibson former British, Commonwealth & European Middleweight Champion and TV favorite.. his fights was shown Live`on TVs Sportsnight and what a great fighter he was..anyone recall `Sibbo`

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    tony sibson former british, commonwealth & european middleweight champion and tv favorite.. His fights was shown live`on tvs sportsnight and what a great fighter he was..anyone recall `sibbo`
    sibson was a feared fighter in his day, what stands out for me is what he did to the all time great british fighter alan minter

Comment

I remember his big bouts with Collins and Davidson. I think Sibson could have been a champion if he fought in a different era.

Comment

Sibo was a great fighter with a super left hook but he was around the Hagler era. In another period he would have been a world champion.

Comment

Liked Sibson always good value. Not the most talented fighter I ever saw but I've seen worse become World Champion for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            Tony Sibson former British, Commonwealth & European Middleweight Champion and TV favorite.. his fights was shown Live`on TVs Sportsnight and what a great fighter he was..anyone recall `Sibbo`

Yup when Marvellous beat him till he's all blood red.

Comment

Working...
            X