View Full Version : got Demon's Souls.

Ether
01-05-2010, 10:52 AM
So i got this now, does anybody here have it or play online?

Ryn0
01-05-2010, 11:23 AM
They need to release it in more than 2 countries...

RwK
11-26-2010, 10:26 AM
I finally beat it for the first time.

I never sat there and played it for like hours on end, but I pieced it together over months and dying a million times in the process.

It's the hardest game I ever finished, easily. Difficult as hell.

Rick Grimes
11-26-2010, 12:05 PM
They're shutting the servers down for this soon.

RwK
11-26-2010, 12:19 PM
They're shutting the servers down for this soon.

Really? Why? That fvcking sucks.

It's one of the best games I've ever played.

Ryn0
11-26-2010, 12:38 PM
They extended the server lifetime till March 2011, because it sold surprisingly well.

I managed to finish it in a a week or so, it's not actually a hard game. It's just a game that require alot of patience and knowing the right type of weapons and armour to use. If you can grab some of the armour specials from the NPC's then it makes the game alot easier. Some of the special weapons are awesome.

It not hard in the sense that I felt like I got to a part and was frustrated and couldn't do it regardless of skill. For example Wipeout HD on hardest setting was impossible, especially going through 75 zones I just couldn't do it.

RwK
11-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Vindland: "I've failed you my dear Astraea"

Yes you have, my catalyst discharged a nasty combo of magic that eroded your fvcking armor, and burned your souls directly from you with fire.

RwK
11-26-2010, 01:46 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CI33I5rGAuE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CI33I5rGAuE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I love that battle

one-Punch
11-26-2010, 02:02 PM
So i got this now, does anybody here have it or play online?

Tough game. Have fun.

one-Punch
11-26-2010, 02:05 PM
I finally beat it for the first time.

I never sat there and played it for like hours on end, but I pieced it together over months and dying a million times in the process.

It's the hardest game I ever finished, easily. Difficult as hell.

I completely agree. It's one of the most difficult video games I have ever played. If they didn't put the online tips in the game, I would of had a more difficult time playing it.

RwK
11-26-2010, 02:07 PM
I completely agree. It's one of the most difficult video games I have ever played. If they didn't put the online tips in the game, I would of had a more difficult time playing it.

It's all the pitfalls that make it so nasty. Falling deaths.

RwK
11-26-2010, 02:14 PM
My mage character I geared like,

Vitality - 50
Intelligence - 40
Strength - 3 points to get it to 12 to carry kite shield
Rest in Magic

My little brother was tutoring me. My character is a copy image of his and I see him just rape people in PvP.

one-Punch
11-26-2010, 02:17 PM
My mage character I geared like,

Vitality - 50
Intelligence - 40
Strength - 3 points to get it to 12 to carry kite shield
Rest in Magic

My little brother was tutoring me. My character is a copy image of his and I see him just rape people in PvP.

I think Demon Souls is the start to something great. If they put in a MMO aspect to the online for DS2, (Similar to World of Warcraft but the fights require skill), It would be one of the biggest games on the market.

RwK
11-26-2010, 02:28 PM
I think Demon Souls is the start to something great. If they put in a MMO aspect to the online for DS2, (Similar to World of Warcraft but the fights require skill), It would be one of the biggest games on the market.

What I do know, is this game alone turned me into a hardcore video gamer. I've always liked RPG type titles, but there's serious mathematics involved with it's trail and error based system.

Yeah and the game itself requires sheer skill lol to be good at. No other game I know of tests your patience+timing+reflexes and it keeps you on your toes the entire time.

RPG's that is. Most of them are just grind away and make your character really fvcking strong and it destroys everything.

Ether
11-27-2010, 04:03 PM
RWK, wow.. i completely forgot i made this thread and now knowing you beat demon's souls.. it's crazy, i would of never guessed. good **** bro.

i ended up eventually platinuming demons souls, anybody needs help with anything, let me know. also, for you guys that need help with certain trophies, i might have a file that i can load and help you out with, we can only be 10 levels apart. i have absolutely everything there is to have.... my best game is a Royalty, on NG+6.