View Full Version : Mathew saad Muhamed vs Bob Foster

Joey Giardello
01-04-2010, 04:42 PM
How do you see this fight going? am picking sadd in a upset, i see him picking him self up of the floor a few times and catching bob late and stopping him. This has classic written all over it

1SILVA
01-04-2010, 04:45 PM
How do you see this fight going? am picking sadd in a upset, i see him picking him self up of the floor a few times and catching bob late and stopping him. This has classic written all over it

Saad eats too much punishment for the fight to go past 7 or 8 rounds.

Southpaw16BF
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Saad eats too much punishment for the fight to go past 7 or 8 rounds.

I may have to agree. Sadd gets hit to much, and getting hit by a power puncher like Foster at 175lb smells serious trouble for Sadd.

Joey Giardello
01-04-2010, 07:32 PM
I may have to agree. Sadd gets hit to much, and getting hit by a power puncher like Foster at 175lb smells serious trouble for Sadd.

did foster face many big hitters like sadd at lightheavy? i dont think so, sadd punched like a heavyweight, and we know what happens when foster fights heavyweights. I think sadd would get to foster eventually

Obama
01-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Can't say who'd win but the fight definitely doesn't go the distance...

Southpaw16BF
01-04-2010, 07:50 PM
did foster face many big hitters like sadd at lightheavy? i dont think so, sadd punched like a heavyweight, and we know what happens when foster fights heavyweights. I think sadd would get to foster eventually

I admit he faced no one who punched as hard as Sadd at LHW. But Sadd never faced no one who hit as hard as Foster at the weight.

And at Light Heavyweight Foster's chin was fairly sound. And at his peak only ATG Heavyweights Frazier, and Ali could KO him, two fighters that would of also knocked Sadd out I belive.

I just feel Foster's power and accuracy may get through Sadd's leaky defence on route to a KO/TKO victory.

JAB5239
01-05-2010, 02:20 AM
I admit he faced no one who punched as hard as Sadd at LHW. But Sadd never faced no one who hit as hard as Foster at the weight.

And at Light Heavyweight Foster's chin was fairly sound. And at his peak only ATG Heavyweights Frazier, and Ali could KO him, two fighters that would of also knocked Sadd out I belive.

I just feel Foster's power and accuracy may get through Sadd's leaky defence on route to a KO/TKO victory.

Agreed. Foster was much to accurate and hard hitting in my opinion. Saad would make it fun while it lasted, but he'd get stopped.

TBear
01-05-2010, 02:48 AM
Saad had a pretty good chin in his prime and a great heart. Foster would punish him and probably stop him in the middle rounds but if he didn't Saad would be so dangerous in round 11-15 I would definately give him a chance.

cooper5
01-05-2010, 04:03 AM
If the fight were held with todays ref's who are quick to pull the trigger, it would be over the first time Saad's back was on the ropes. If this fight were to happen in the 50's or before it could have been an all time great and Saad might have pulled it out.

Silencers
01-05-2010, 04:04 AM
I like Saad a lot, he's probably one of the best action fighters ever but that's a negative against Foster, Saad could get hit and hit quite a bit, Foster would knock him out.

One more round
01-05-2010, 06:05 AM
Saad got hit a lot, and against a puncher like Foster that means the most likely outcome is a knockout loss.

sonnyboyx2
01-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Foster had a great jab that he used to set-up his right-hand bombs, brave as Saad was i cannot see him survive this... Foster KO8

BennyST
01-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Agree with everyone on this one. Saad just takes too much ad despite some not thinking so, Foster had a very good chin and could fight when hurt, just as Saad could and also boxed very, very well.

He was a boxer/puncher, not a puncher as so many think. Either way, I think Bob just has a bit too much for Saad. Out boxes him on his way to a KO in the middle rounds ie. 5-8.

Calilloyd
01-06-2010, 06:39 PM
[/B]

Agreed. Foster was much to accurate and hard hitting in my opinion. Saad would make it fun while it lasted, but he'd get stopped.

It's that simple for me and I'm a huge Saad fan.