View Full Version : Worst Fight Night Round 4 stoppage...sheesh

DIB42
01-04-2010, 11:42 AM
I was playing online, and my opponent kept working my left eye. We get to round 10 and i probably should have just ran, but i knocked him down at the end of round 9. So i knock him down again in the first minute of round 10, he gets back up and they immediately call the fight, he wins by stoppage. It was taking me like 3 hits to knock him down, and he never even hit me when he got back up... WTF..

I should have ran, i was winning by a large margin on all 3 cards, but i still think it was a bad stoppage and potential game flaw, i mean really would that ever happen in a real fight?

damned1974
01-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Yeah,there are some funny stoppages.Tonight I was hurting someone with my right and around mid-match the guy swung at me (missed his punch)and the ref called the fight off for him...I know he was badly damaged,but shouldn't the stoppage come after I hit him-lol...oh well,I got another win!

Howard Moon
01-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah, you should've done a Mayweather in that last round.

Chip2006uk
01-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Yep, the stoppage and cuts/swelling system on FNR4 is seriously weak, especially compared to FNR3's system

Slimey Limey
01-04-2010, 01:31 PM
In the next game they should have the ref bring the fighter to a doctor to examine the cut. Then the player should know that it's about to be stopped.

them_apples
01-07-2010, 05:56 PM
I was playing online, and my opponent kept working my left eye. We get to round 10 and i probably should have just ran, but i knocked him down at the end of round 9. So i knock him down again in the first minute of round 10, he gets back up and they immediately call the fight, he wins by stoppage. It was taking me like 3 hits to knock him down, and he never even hit me when he got back up... WTF..

I should have ran, i was winning by a large margin on all 3 cards, but i still think it was a bad stoppage and potential game flaw, i mean really would that ever happen in a real fight?

yea there is bad judging sometimes.

I landed 74 counters to my oponents 3 one time, and he got the Ud and only landed like 7 more punches in total than me.