View Full Version : If you went to PRISON,........How would you avoid getting RAPED???

Wupadupa
01-02-2010, 10:33 PM
Bernard Hopkins was caught for strong-armed robbery and served almost a decade in one of the most vicious penal institutions in the country. During his time in the joint, Hopkins was branded with the nicknames “Executioner” and “Soapy”. He was released and later became the undisputed middleweight champion of the world.

Many reporters were shocked when Hopkins said this about rival, Antonio Tarver, “I used to see guys just like him on D-Block. He would have been taking it in the ass everyday.” Hopkins was referring to his past as an inmate at the Graterford Prison in Pennsylvania. Bernard Hopkins spent nearly a decade of his life behind bars at that prison, a prison notorious for inmate violence.

From Hopkins’ comment, we can only divulge that Hopkins finds the thought of grown men being sexually violated in their anuses to be humorous or entertaining. Tarver responded by getting in Hopkins’ face and declaring that he would have been able to handle Hopkins in the ring, the street, or even D-Block. The fact that many sources from the prison state that Hopkins got his nicknames “Executioner” and “Soapy”, because of his aggressive sexual activities on D-Block, is disturbing.

An old timer from the Graterford Prison that goes by the name of “Crusty An” paints Hopkins as a bullying figure that once beat a prison sparring partner to the verge of death for having refused to toss Hopkins’ salad! For those that don't know what "tossing salad" is, it is a despicable act in which prisoners are forced to lick the anus of other prisoners. These aggressive acts are also common in frat parties and are part of the new "hazing" craze.

According to several inmates that prefer to remain nameless, Bernard Hopkins is very well endowed and used this physical trait in combination with his intimidating persona to force even the most hardened inmates to submit.

Prison rape is a serious problem on the level of an epidemic. The perpetrators are usually big black dudes with 11-inch penises and the victims are younger black men or scrawny white individuals of all ages. According to many prisoners and ex convicts, if you are a young guy going to prison for the first time, you will most likely get several involuntary butt examinations in your first year as a “fish”. Experienced cons will approach you and give you cigarettes or chocolate. You will be under the illusion that these items are free but one day they will approach you and be like, “Hey, remember that day I gave you some chocolate? Well, you gots to give me the bootyhole for that, *****. Sex me up motha****a.”

Some men are so mentally weak that they submit with minimal resistance to the homosexual advances of corrupt police officers, corrections officers and aggressive fellow inmates. These mentally weak individuals become "*****es", dress in female clothing and often engage in prison prostitution for cigarettes, chocolates, etc.

One such weak-minded individual is simply known as “Spanky” and is a long time resident of the prison Bernard Hopkins used to call “home”. When I questioned Spanky, he made the following shocking statements:

“I would say he was my first and he always kept coming back for more.”

“He had a real big one, at least 10 inches. Sometimes he was very gentle, sometimes he wasn’t, you know? We was real cool until he stopped coming around. We used to call him “Soapy” because he tried to grab this guy in the shower one time but the guy was all lathered up and slipped away. Executioner couldn’t get a good grip because of the soapsuds. That guy got away but that same night, Executioner caught him and made him toss his salad because he said ain't nobody was gonna make a fool of him."

An excerpt from www.hrw.org (HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH) gives us a good idea of the things that go on in prison:

My abuse started in the County Jail where I was raped by four inmates . . . . [In prison, a few years later,] I was put in a cell with a gang member who made me give him oral sex. . . . . [After reporting the incident to two officers,] I went to see a psychologist who told me that I'd caused that inmate to sexually abuse me because I walked around thinking that I was better than the others. He said that I should come down out of the air . . . . [After being transferred to another facility and sexually abused again,] I was put back in that same building, in a different cell. Still I was being asked for sex and told that I would have to give myself over one way or another; at this point (looking back on the matter), I can see that I was going through a brake down mentally. Anyway that night I'd made up my mind that I was taking my life for it seemed as if that was the only way out of that Hell. So the sleeping medication they was giving me, I saved for 8 days which came to 800 mg and I took them . . . . It is truly impossible to put into words what goes through one's mind when becoming a victim of rape. Being made into a person of no self worth, [being] remade into what ever the person or gang doing the raping wants you to be. --R.G., California inmate, October 1, 1996

Bernard Hopkins always says that prison made him a changed man for the better. Bernard Hopkins says he is the American dream. Why does Bernard Hopkins make light of something as serious as prison rape? Could it be because Bernard Hopkins was giving weaker men chocolate and making them pay him back with anal sex

http://blacksportsonline.com/exclusives/00000047.html

Earl Hickey
01-02-2010, 10:35 PM
I reckon the best thing is to just turn gay, that way you'll enjoy it!

Shadow boxer 3
01-02-2010, 10:36 PM
steven seagal > van damm

MOTHER DUCKER
01-02-2010, 10:36 PM
:gay::lol1::lol1:

Wupadupa
01-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I reckon the best thing is to just turn gay, that way you'll enjoy it!

that would be gay.

Earl Hickey
01-02-2010, 10:42 PM
that would be gay.

well yeah, but like i say, at least youd enjoy it, a nice bit of sausage to fill your buns!

DLT
01-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Ive been to Prison and nearly everyone on my mothers side of the family has been to or is still in prison serving big sentences. That stuff goes on. You just have to be strong or know people who are. I come from a street lifestyle so guys knew they couldnt do that to me. Ive gotten into stuff but it was normal fight stuff. They knew they couldnt take it further then that. Im also one of those people who learned from a very young age never to take stuff from someone or be in somebody's debt. I wont borrrow ****. The bottom line is no one would try me like that but if they did then Im in it till death. They will have to kill me to make it happened

S H O B O X
01-02-2010, 11:03 PM
:rofl: bernard "soapy" hopkins

lanigav
01-02-2010, 11:16 PM
steven seagal > van damm

Seagal ducked the Vandaminator at Stallone's house.

Spray_resistant
01-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Who says you would avoid it TS?

Freedom2014
01-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Stay out of trouble, stay clean, stay out of prison. Then 'ol Soapy can't do anything to you.

Jim Jeffries
01-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Bernard Hopkins was caught for strong-armed robbery and served almost a decade in one of the most vicious penal institutions in the country.

Since when is less than 5 years, almost a decade?

Spray_resistant
01-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Since when is less than 5 years, almost a decade?

Leap year?

Vladimir303
01-03-2010, 12:14 AM
I think it's good if you are really tall, like 6'5 to 6'7 foot.

How many guys are that tall in the joint, and how many average heighted prisoners would wanna rape a giant? Not attractive.

Either be tall or really fat and you'll be ok. Of course we don't have a choce in how tall we are.

AKATheMack
01-03-2010, 12:26 AM
What always worked well for me was not bein a *****.

My Name Is...
01-03-2010, 12:26 AM
I would never wipe my ass and only take a shower once a month...

BOLLOCKS
01-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Rape yourself.

Freedom2014
01-03-2010, 12:54 AM
If I ever go to a Hopkins fight, I'll yell "Hey Soapy!" at him if I can get in voice range. :lol1:

That might distract him from his headbutting and holding his opponent's arms long enough for him to get KOed.

Verstyle
01-03-2010, 01:12 AM
I'd wear these clothes. No one is getting me then, you'd really have to want the booty to get through all of that. http://www.kellie.de/jw1/steve.jpg

One more round
01-03-2010, 01:39 AM
I think it's good if you are really tall, like 6'5 to 6'7 foot.

How many guys are that tall in the joint, and how many average heighted prisoners would wanna rape a giant? Not attractive.

Either be tall or really fat and you'll be ok. Of course we don't have a choce in how tall we are.

Or it could make you a more attractive target to guys looking for a big scalp....

One more round
01-03-2010, 01:42 AM
If I ever go to a Hopkins fight, I'll yell "Hey Soapy!" at him if I can get in voice range. :lol1:

That might distract him from his headbutting and holding his opponent's arms long enough for him to get KOed.

This is something said a lot on here, but you wouldn't say **** to his face, or even at a distance.

Mares
01-03-2010, 01:43 AM
hmmmm, sounds good i'd like to check it out someday and see what we got there. :o

One more round
01-03-2010, 01:47 AM
From what I have heard from others, having gang affiliations is the really solid way to protect yourself in prison in any part of the world.

If you aren't, I guess keeping to yourself but at the same time not looking too soft a target would be best, and if you were approached, just fight like your life dependeded on it, which it very well could.

Sin City
01-03-2010, 01:50 AM
I once read somewhere that 90 percent of prison rape was blacks on whites... so since I am not white. I think I would be safe.
Brothas are sticking it to the man in prison.. literally.

Sin City
01-03-2010, 01:55 AM
btw that website you posted this from is soo full of ****.
I remember they also posted an article about De La Hoya doing gay ****..
They always making up stuff that includes some homosexual ****..
I think the writer might be gay himself.

Freedom2014
01-03-2010, 02:02 AM
This is something said a lot on here, but you wouldn't say **** to his face, or even at a distance.

So I see Rightcross94 was banned. His previous account KostyaTszyu44 was banned for posting **** (explicit photo of male genetlia). He's a little 15 year old fairy...

So it seems that CounterPuncha is his latest reincarnation. :lol1:

One more round
01-03-2010, 02:09 AM
So I see Rightcross94 was banned. His previous account KostyaTszyu44 was banned for posting **** (explicit photo of male genetlia). He's a little 15 year old fairy...

So it seems that CounterPuncha is his latest reincarnation. :lol1:

Wow, you change the subject talking to a supposed "little fairy" over the internet. And you think you are man enough to talk **** to hopkins.

Freedom2014
01-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Wow, you change the subject talking to a supposed "little fairy" over the internet. And you think you are man enough to talk **** to hopkins.

What did your RightCross94 account get banned for?

I know you're gay and love black dudes, so you'd be the only one of us who'd actually enjoy being in prison and "tossing salad" every day.

alza1988
01-03-2010, 02:23 AM
That's sick , sad .That ain't supposed to happen here .It's sad but it's funny .One of my old mates used to do an impression of the scum greenhouse scene .We would all be rolling about in tears it was that funny.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lU6H23WqbyE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lU6H23WqbyE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alza1988
01-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy .

alza1988
01-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Do a carling .Apologise for the racism in this clip .
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt_3J5IHqvs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt_3J5IHqvs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ny123
01-03-2010, 02:34 AM
any man who has any kind of sexual realtions with another man is a *** there are no circumstances that make that ok or not gay i dont care if you got life in jail you can still jerk off.

Spray_resistant
01-03-2010, 02:37 AM
any man who any kind of sexual realtions with another man is a *** there are no circumstances that make that ok or not gay i dont care if you got life in jail you can still jerk off.

This is true......its like this; if your penis somehow gets aroused by the actions or physical features of another male this = gay, no exceptions.

DarthVoid
01-03-2010, 03:51 AM
dont ****in drop the soap.

that is all.

EngorgedW/Blood
01-03-2010, 04:18 AM
Prison sucks. All of my Father's brothers except for 3 are in for drug dealing, I also have 2 cousins from my dad's side who are in jail for drug dealing. His brothers who are not in jail, 2 of them are living in Texas in huge ass houses and are *you know what* and then one lives in Florida and is also a DD.

With that said, yeah I have visited prison a lot to see my uncles and stuff and that **** looks like hell if hell does exist. I will never go to jail. Ever!

MANGLER
01-03-2010, 10:00 AM
We gotta get "all fruity threads get moved to NSB" policy for the lounge.

Mares
01-03-2010, 11:09 AM
sounds good, imma try to get my roomate toss my salad. :rofl:

Lokotron
01-03-2010, 11:17 AM
I would rub **** all over my body and not take any baths at all and if they ever try something I would say I got aids or something.

Lokotron
01-03-2010, 11:18 AM

I know you're gay and love black dudes, so you'd be the only one of us who'd actually enjoy being in prison and "tossing salad" every day.

Chill CounterPuncha is a little punk ***** who like it in the ass.He posted some videos of him rubbing on his cat.

alza1988
01-03-2010, 11:32 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4_uvvcaDqw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4_uvvcaDqw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Left Hook Tua
01-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Ive been to Prison and nearly everyone on my mothers side of the family has been to or is still in prison serving big sentences. That stuff goes on. You just have to be strong or know people who are. I come from a street lifestyle so guys knew they couldnt do that to me. Ive gotten into stuff but it was normal fight stuff. They knew they couldnt take it further then that. Im also one of those people who learned from a very young age never to take stuff from someone or be in somebody's debt. I wont borrrow ****. The bottom line is no one would try me like that but if they did then Im in it till death. They will have to kill me to make it happened

ehhh.....

i bet you got your **** pushed in.

alza1988
01-03-2010, 11:46 AM
I like the we black guy on American history x .
American History x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_ZNCeVWiY

alza1988
01-03-2010, 11:51 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0pJi3ute-qs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0pJi3ute-qs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

sleazyfellow
01-03-2010, 12:14 PM
From what I have heard from others, having gang affiliations is the really solid way to protect yourself in prison in any part of the world.

If you aren't, I guess keeping to yourself but at the same time not looking too soft a target would be best, and if you were approached, just fight like your life dependeded on it, which it very well could.

Yeah, but Ive heard teh anal rapeage is most rampant in the united states, which is weird but whatever. Any man that can get an errection from another is gay in my book, these so called thugs will hit up the hairy manhole...lol.

I guess one way to stay outta that **** is never take something offered from someone, act like you are bat**** insane, eat your ****, or just smear it in your hair like it was hairgel...drink your own piss openly ala marquez, stay in trouble all the time so you arent exposed so much.

If you get approached by sum guys rip those pieces they want to shove in you off, it doesnt take much strengh to rip balls off, I dont care how big they are that'll stop them cold right there. I dont think not showering is gonna help you any at all, they'll smoke a ciggarette to mask the awful smell of your fungus infested *******.

alza1988
01-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Here's a documentry about a young offenders institution in Scotland .You's can see how the prison system works here.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7moKaIXVacQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7moKaIXVacQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oasis_Lad
01-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Buggery doesn't happen in the UK.

Sir Tom Jones
01-03-2010, 01:20 PM
bumming is an American thing.

Sure it some goes in European jails but hardly any when compared to the Americans.

A bit sick to think that Hopkins did a ton of sexual activities but it is funny that Calzaghe did that dance sort of thing to him in the ring when he was faking an injury.

T.Horton
01-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I would never wipe my ass and only take a shower once a month...you'd get a beating for that.

P.WILL
01-03-2010, 02:22 PM
don't ****up in the free world and no need to worry about prison

Roger Mellie
01-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Carnivore had a job as a shower attendant whilst in prison,and earned himself the name 'the hoover from vancouver'.

True story.

Roger Mellie
01-03-2010, 02:49 PM

Sure it some goes in European jails but hardly any when compared to the Americans.

A bit sick to think that Hopkins did a ton of sexual activities but it is funny that Calzaghe did that dance sort of thing to him in the ring when he was faking an injury.
Calz mock buggery of Hopkins was the highlight of an extremely dull fight.

Wupadupa
01-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I would rub **** all over my body and not take any baths at all and if they ever try something I would say I got aids or something.

That might make you more attractive to the freaks in jail

squealpiggy
01-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Rule number one:

DON'T BREAK THE LAW!

One more round
01-03-2010, 07:45 PM

It happens in every part of the world. Not as rampant as in the US, where a lot of it is driven by race and gang issues, but still exists. Russian prisons are also notorious for it, and it happens in Australia.

One more round
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Chill CounterPuncha is a little punk ***** who like it in the ass.He posted some videos of him rubbing on his cat.

Lets see you put up some videos then, rubbing on my cat? That is not funny and makes no sense.

Weren't you the guy saying you could knock me out, and you don't even train at a boxing gym? :lol1: I would eat you up.

One more round
01-03-2010, 07:47 PM
I know it seems really ****ing gay, which it is, but it's more about establishing power and control over the weaker males in prison.

squealpiggy
01-03-2010, 07:56 PM
From what I read anyone "trying to assert their dominance" by raping in British prisons is likely to be treated the same as any other rapist or child molesting nonce.

Sir Tom Jones
01-03-2010, 08:00 PM
It happens in every part of the world. Not as rampant as in the US, where a lot of it is driven by race and gang issues, but still exists. Russian prisons are also notorious for it, and it happens in Australia.

I know it happens everywhere in the world.

America seems to have this fixation on it tho.

One more round
01-03-2010, 08:03 PM

I think it was because I made a thread mocking all the serious Pac-Floyd ones.

Tunney, let's not forget who went to Wreck Beach to check out Black dick.

One more round
01-03-2010, 08:04 PM
I know it happens everywhere in the world.

America seems to have this fixation on it tho.

Yeah, sorry I just saw you wrote "bumming is an American thing"

Glamour Puss
01-03-2010, 08:06 PM
I would never wipe my ass.

squealpiggy
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I would never wipe my ass.

Yes but what would you do that's different?

Haglerwins
01-03-2010, 10:24 PM
I imagine the inmates wouldn't care if they were after you bad enough. I can't remember where, maybe on a hip hop board, but I also read on a board once that if you're dirty, the rapists will just wash you before they violate you in prison.

And here in the U.S. you have to not only avoid breaking the law, you also have to avoid being swept up by the law by association to a crime (something you didn't even partake in, but just happened to be there) if you're a middle class or poor minority.

I stay away from even large scale fights that take place. In the event someone is killed or permanently injured, I don't want to be anywhere near it.

Glamour Puss
01-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Yes but what would you do that's different?

Did your wife teach you that one?

Freedom2014
01-03-2010, 11:16 PM
I think it was because I made a thread mocking all the serious Pac-Floyd ones.

Tunney, let's not forget who went to Wreck Beach to check out Black dick.

Let's not forget who had his original account banned for posting gay ****. :nono:

warp1432
01-03-2010, 11:19 PM
I wouldn't wipe. What guy would want **** on their dick?

edit: Was already posted :lol1:

Spray_resistant
01-03-2010, 11:21 PM
I wouldn't wipe. What guy would want **** on their dick?

edit: Was already posted :lol1:

maybe the same kind of guy who would want to ass rape another guy.

mathed
01-03-2010, 11:22 PM
rip out someone's laranax and eat it for fun

One more round
01-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Let's not forget who had his original account banned for posting gay ****. :nono:

So what is gayer people? Posting a picture of balls on a forum, or travelling to a nude beach in real life, and actually looking at many men's penises and comparing them in size to your own.

DLT
01-04-2010, 12:15 AM
ehhh.....

i bet you got your **** pushed in.

Look man, I know youre joking and all but dont play with me like that. I dont get down with that kind of talk. I even talked about the **** on the radio show. I hate it when people talk gay **** like its ok. I didnt disrespect you so dont disrespect me. People I mess with dont like even joking about **** like that and Ive never been the one. The only things that set me off are people saying something racist, saying something gay, or just flat out talking down to me. Im not trying to come at you wrong but I just want to let you know where I stand. I hate hearing all the **** on here about gay, Gayweather, *****, nuthuggers, and so on. I dont even like seeing the words and I never go into a thread titled something like that. Its not me and its not the people I hang around so please dont come at me like that

Wupadupa
01-04-2010, 12:06 PM
I know it seems really ****ing gay, which it is, but it's more about establishing power and control over the weaker males in prison.

b/s having sex with another man in ANY setting is just plain gay.

Mr. Herbert
01-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Why avoid it?

Chups
01-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Put a blade on your ass.

http://i30.twenga.com/health-beauty/hairdressing-scissors/tondeo-tss3-razor-blades-tp_3913862643160365602.png

General Zod
01-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Bernard Hopkins was caught for strong-armed robbery and served almost a decade in one of the most vicious penal institutions in the country. During his time in the joint, Hopkins was branded with the nicknames “Executioner” and “Soapy”. He was released and later became the undisputed middleweight champion of the world.

Many reporters were shocked when Hopkins said this about rival, Antonio Tarver, “I used to see guys just like him on D-Block. He would have been taking it in the ass everyday.” Hopkins was referring to his past as an inmate at the Graterford Prison in Pennsylvania. Bernard Hopkins spent nearly a decade of his life behind bars at that prison, a prison notorious for inmate violence.

From Hopkins’ comment, we can only divulge that Hopkins finds the thought of grown men being sexually violated in their anuses to be humorous or entertaining. Tarver responded by getting in Hopkins’ face and declaring that he would have been able to handle Hopkins in the ring, the street, or even D-Block. The fact that many sources from the prison state that Hopkins got his nicknames “Executioner” and “Soapy”, because of his aggressive sexual activities on D-Block, is disturbing.

An old timer from the Graterford Prison that goes by the name of “Crusty An” paints Hopkins as a bullying figure that once beat a prison sparring partner to the verge of death for having refused to toss Hopkins’ salad! For those that don't know what "tossing salad" is, it is a despicable act in which prisoners are forced to lick the anus of other prisoners. These aggressive acts are also common in frat parties and are part of the new "hazing" craze.

According to several inmates that prefer to remain nameless, Bernard Hopkins is very well endowed and used this physical trait in combination with his intimidating persona to force even the most hardened inmates to submit.

Prison rape is a serious problem on the level of an epidemic. The perpetrators are usually big black dudes with 11-inch penises and the victims are younger black men or scrawny white individuals of all ages. According to many prisoners and ex convicts, if you are a young guy going to prison for the first time, you will most likely get several involuntary butt examinations in your first year as a “fish”. Experienced cons will approach you and give you cigarettes or chocolate. You will be under the illusion that these items are free but one day they will approach you and be like, “Hey, remember that day I gave you some chocolate? Well, you gots to give me the bootyhole for that, *****. Sex me up motha****a.”

Some men are so mentally weak that they submit with minimal resistance to the homosexual advances of corrupt police officers, corrections officers and aggressive fellow inmates. These mentally weak individuals become "*****es", dress in female clothing and often engage in prison prostitution for cigarettes, chocolates, etc.

One such weak-minded individual is simply known as “Spanky” and is a long time resident of the prison Bernard Hopkins used to call “home”. When I questioned Spanky, he made the following shocking statements:

“I would say he was my first and he always kept coming back for more.”

“He had a real big one, at least 10 inches. Sometimes he was very gentle, sometimes he wasn’t, you know? We was real cool until he stopped coming around. We used to call him “Soapy” because he tried to grab this guy in the shower one time but the guy was all lathered up and slipped away. Executioner couldn’t get a good grip because of the soapsuds. That guy got away but that same night, Executioner caught him and made him toss his salad because he said ain't nobody was gonna make a fool of him."

An excerpt from www.hrw.org (HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH) gives us a good idea of the things that go on in prison:

My abuse started in the County Jail where I was raped by four inmates . . . . [In prison, a few years later,] I was put in a cell with a gang member who made me give him oral sex. . . . . [After reporting the incident to two officers,] I went to see a psychologist who told me that I'd caused that inmate to sexually abuse me because I walked around thinking that I was better than the others. He said that I should come down out of the air . . . . [After being transferred to another facility and sexually abused again,] I was put back in that same building, in a different cell. Still I was being asked for sex and told that I would have to give myself over one way or another; at this point (looking back on the matter), I can see that I was going through a brake down mentally. Anyway that night I'd made up my mind that I was taking my life for it seemed as if that was the only way out of that Hell. So the sleeping medication they was giving me, I saved for 8 days which came to 800 mg and I took them . . . . It is truly impossible to put into words what goes through one's mind when becoming a victim of rape. Being made into a person of no self worth, [being] remade into what ever the person or gang doing the raping wants you to be. --R.G., California inmate, October 1, 1996

Bernard Hopkins always says that prison made him a changed man for the better. Bernard Hopkins says he is the American dream. Why does Bernard Hopkins make light of something as serious as prison rape? Could it be because Bernard Hopkins was giving weaker men chocolate and making them pay him back with anal sex

http://blacksportsonline.com/exclusives/00000047.html

Is any of that stuff true, or has the writer just made up the whole thing?

Oasis_Lad
01-08-2010, 11:31 AM
From what I read anyone "trying to assert their dominance" by raping in British prisons is likely to be treated the same as any other rapist or child molesting nonce.

With a TV and a PS3?

baya
01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Put a blade on your ass.

http://i30.twenga.com/health-beauty/hairdressing-scissors/tondeo-tss3-razor-blades-tp_3913862643160365602.png

novel, yet risky.

dde91
01-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Man i talked to my cousin who has been to prison for almost 14 years. Served some of that time in Pelican Bay, and i also talked to his Homies who are all Northerners from Cali. He told me Gay **** like that HARDLY happens in prison. That people just say that to maybe make people scared or some people exaggerate way to much. He said he heard about it but only heard about it maybe once or twice. He said if they found out somebody was a ****** that they would get the **** beat out of them.
Not to sound racist but in prison i know everybody seperates, and to me it always seems like the blacks always do all the gay raping and all that gay ****. Cuz when i talk to my black homies they say they uncle or dad or whateva told them *****s get butt ****ed.
And when i talk to Mexicans they seem like they OUTLAW That ****. But i aint been to prison, but i believe my cousin 100 percent. Never lies and an OG.

SplitSecond
01-08-2010, 11:47 AM
ever see big stan?

paul750
01-08-2010, 11:50 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9p4kbw_DTxM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9p4kbw_DTxM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:haha::haha::haha:

Oasis_Lad
01-08-2010, 11:52 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9p4kbw_DTxM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9p4kbw_DTxM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:haha::haha::haha:

Nothing's stopping Cobbs if he wants to get his hands on you.

baya
01-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Man i talked to my cousin who has been to prison for almost 14 years. Served some of that time in Pelican Bay, and i also talked to his Homies who are all Northerners from Cali. He told me Gay **** like that HARDLY happens in prison. That people just say that to maybe make people scared or some people exaggerate way to much. He said he heard about it but only heard about it maybe once or twice. He said if they found out somebody was a ****** that they would get the **** beat out of them.
Not to sound racist but in prison i know everybody seperates, and to me it always seems like the blacks always do all the gay raping and all that gay ****. Cuz when i talk to my black homies they say they uncle or dad or whateva told them *****s get butt ****ed.
And when i talk to Mexicans they seem like they OUTLAW That ****. But i aint been to prison, but i believe my cousin 100 percent. Never lies and an OG.

http://www.comedycentral.com/press/images/southpark/BigGayAl.jpg

dde91
01-08-2010, 12:17 PM
http://www.comedycentral.com/press/images/southpark/BigGayAl.jpg

U like That HUH u ****** :la:

baya
01-08-2010, 12:17 PM
U like That HUH u ****** :la:

i'm just ****en with you.

btw, how is your cousins '03 Focus handling?

dde91
01-08-2010, 12:21 PM
i'm just ****en with you.

btw, how is your cousins '03 Focus handling?

huh?..........:cool2:

squealpiggy
01-08-2010, 07:33 PM
With a TV and a PS3?

BOOM BOOM!

http://www.memorabletv.com/b/basil-brush.jpg

And furthermore:

http://squathole.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/drop_the_soap-its_a_trap.jpg

alza1988
02-04-2010, 02:28 AM
This thread's hillarious .
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QhP7aQxc8Wk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QhP7aQxc8Wk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alza1988
02-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Back in 2001 man .Was doing my basic training in the army .It was proper s--t man , brutal infantry .Some of my old mates tho used to do funny impressions like of the scum jailhouse scene .Was f-----g hillarious man .It was morale like that that got you through .Some times were heavy s--t man , brutal but times like that man i'll never forget , legendery.

JCArky
02-04-2010, 04:14 AM
I keep my razors and shanks in my ass( aka..prison wallet), so go ahead matha facca, do the damn thang...

Equilibrium
02-04-2010, 07:55 AM
They would not even dare to try after my first day in there.

Talon
02-04-2010, 05:40 PM
some of you post your pics so we can judge if you would get raped or not

project xxx1
02-04-2010, 06:37 PM
fuking amercians,they just love backsides,it dont matter if its male or female

alza1988
02-06-2010, 02:27 PM
This thread's hillarious .
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QhP7aQxc8Wk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QhP7aQxc8Wk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hopkins is top quality aint he . What a laugh
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwzjtJu9wA4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwzjtJu9wA4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

alza1988
02-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Hopkins is top quality aint he . What a laugh
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwzjtJu9wA4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwzjtJu9wA4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You don't have to kiss there ass hahahaha

LoveDoctor
02-06-2010, 02:39 PM
By using my boxing skills when i need them, and my not acting like a jackass trying to be hard, I have 2 cousins, and a couple of friends in the pen and they all say prison is not like in the movies. everybody is just trying to do their time and get the **** out ASAP