View Full Version : Oscar should have won against Mayweather

pacyou
12-28-2009, 03:49 AM
I saw their fight over and over again, Oscar is beating the **** of Mayweather. Then after that, Mayweather won... I don't know how... Mayweather is running away... staying away from danger. If he's afraid of Oscar, why not The Pacman?

Mayweather is a waste of time. Don't be saddened if he didn't fight Pacquiao, everyone knows that Pacquiao is better than him. As a matter of fact, I don't want Pacquiao fighting Mayweather, it's just a waste of time. He's not interesting.

sleazyfellow
12-28-2009, 03:53 AM
Oscar is "beating the ****" outta mayweather? Nope, I've heard it been called a 50 dollar sparring session though (if you bought the ppv that is), and Im inclined to agree.

One more round
12-28-2009, 04:07 AM
I saw their fight over and over again, Oscar is beating the **** of Mayweather. Then after that, Mayweather won... I don't know how... Mayweather is running away... staying away from danger. If he's afraid of Oscar, why not The Pacman?

Mayweather is a waste of time. Don't be saddened if he didn't fight Pacquiao, everyone knows that Pacquiao is better than him. As a matter of fact, I don't want Pacquiao fighting Mayweather, it's just a waste of time. He's not interesting.

It's called effective defence and accurate punching.

Thread Stealer
12-28-2009, 04:19 AM
No, just no.

Oscar did a good job defensively, his parrying of Floyd's punches was good. Oscar also won about 4 of the 12 rounds.

However, he did an absolutely marvelous job at swinging at thin air.

Dynamite Kid
12-28-2009, 04:53 AM
No, just no.

Oscar did a good job defensively, his parrying of Floyd's punches was good. Oscar also won about 4 of the 12 rounds.

However, he did an absolutely marvelous job at swinging at thin air.

Yep thats how i scored it having rewatched the fight recently. DLH was no where near as effective as i thought he was first time i saw it.

bojangles1987
12-28-2009, 07:00 AM
PLEASE don't come over here and start ruining this forum too! Come on, Oscar lost that joke of a fight.

Bigdaddy_Vh
12-28-2009, 02:09 PM
it was a good fight but oscar clearly lost the fight...i had mayweather winning 8-4 originally and then after rewatching the fight i wouldnt argue with 7-5 favoring mayweather. the only reason why it was a SD is because GBP was the promotor and their "king" was fighting.

gibo
01-12-2010, 03:49 AM

Funny, very funny!!!

one-Punch
01-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Oscar is "beating the ****" outta mayweather? Nope, I've heard it been called a 50 dollar sparring session though (if you bought the ppv that is), and Im inclined to agree.

2007's BIGGEST SPARRING MATCH

I would of gave Oscar the fight just for the amount of **** talking Floyd did, then he ended up running the entire fight. This was the worst Floyd fight, by far.

mickey malone
01-12-2010, 04:48 AM
I scored the fight a draw.. DLH was nearest anyone has come to beating him.. I'd say Mayweather has taken the positives, & improved since then, but he won't be able to leave his house unless he fights Pacquiao..

dde91
01-12-2010, 05:10 AM
I scored the fight a draw.. DLH was nearest anyone has come to beating him.. I'd say Mayweather has taken the positives, & improved since then, but he won't be able to leave his house unless he fights Pacquiao..

Castillo comes closer.

tanibanana
01-12-2010, 05:13 AM

yes Oscar should have won that fight, but i guess it was too close
for anyone to just let it be that way...

Junito-Rulez
01-12-2010, 07:20 AM
LMAO, DLH was great at punching Floyd's breath. Floyd schooled him, i scored it 116-112 for Floyd being nice, IMO it was easy to give him a 117-111.