View Full Version : Who caused the downall of the history section?

donkim
12-26-2009, 02:00 PM
There is no question that this section has been on pause over the last couple of months.You have certain posters who are too timid to engage in controversial,heated debates,tippy toeing their way around certain topics and not having the sack to voice their opinion on certain topics.

This section was quite vibrant during the summer.The bitter boxing bully boy posters were leaving,but the section still had a working pulse at the time.

I can think of one or two certain posters,who an open forum was never created for such people.

sleazyfellow
12-26-2009, 02:03 PM
whoever cause this downall of the history section is in for a rough time if he ever comes across me.

cooper5
12-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Are you sure it's a downfall and not just a lull in the action?

them_apples
12-27-2009, 02:24 AM
I post once in a while but nobody replies. I agree though, this forum used to be full of peeps.

Third Degree MM
12-27-2009, 03:35 AM
most good posters left to ESB's Classic forum :(.

ESB is 100 times better, if it wasn't for this ****in moderator i wouldn't have been banned, that guy has issues.

TBear
12-27-2009, 05:06 AM
I posted at ESB for years, but I'd rather post here or at FF than there.

Third Degree MM
12-27-2009, 05:20 AM
I posted at ESB for years, but I'd rather post here or at FF than there.

why o why ..........

TBear
12-27-2009, 06:55 AM
why o why ..........

It got to be the same ol thing, after a couple months the same threads would start again. And again. Plus I like uploads and downloads, they are strictly afraid of that. So I moved from forum til I found two to hang out at.

BattlingNelson
12-27-2009, 07:01 AM
There is no question that this section has been on pause over the last couple of months.You have certain posters who are too timid to engage in controversial,heated debates,tippy toeing their way around certain topics and not having the sack to voice their opinion on certain topics.

This section was quite vibrant during the summer.The bitter boxing bully boy posters were leaving,but the section still had a working pulse at the time.

I can think of one or two certain posters,who an open forum was never created for such people.
It got better here once the ****poster princemanspooper got banned.

bojangles1987
12-27-2009, 08:25 AM
I don't know but I've found myself coming back more often because whatever the hell you would call NSB these days.

donkim
12-27-2009, 03:28 PM
It got better here once the ****poster princemanspooper got banned.

I completely disagree.This princemanspoper fella always brought something to the table,whether you agreed with his opinions or not.

He also had the best avatar of any poster.

GJC
12-28-2009, 12:09 PM
I think you will have full agreement for that although i'll bet your one or two posters are different to the majority.
You say bully boy posters but you and slimey go out of your way to insult someone giving an opinion. Now at times I might agree with your assesments but Iwould hope that generally I make positive arguments rather than simply insult people. I think that what you and slimey mistake for honesty and forthrightness is in fact rudeness.
I think if anything inhibits posters it is the thought of being insulted for little reason

Bigdaddy_Vh
12-28-2009, 02:12 PM
I don't know but I've found myself coming back more often because whatever the hell you would call NSB these days.

cosign a thousand times over man. nsb rarely has theads that make any sense anymore. they should just call it the "lets argue about our difference of opinion and see who can start the most **** forum"