No announcement yet.

I need help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!!!

i fought in amateure but i never took it serious..and i had too many problems in my mind...
    but im 23 in june ill be 24
    I wanna start my pro career........
    But i need to know somethings...

like what time i shoud go to sleep...
    and what time shoud i wake up..
    what time shoud i run?

and how many minuts?
    how many days at the week shoud i run and train...
    like what to eat in the morning.how many times i gotta eat per day..
    and i have problem with going to sleep..i wanna ask if ir wrong to take something that makes u sleep...?

i came from puerto rico and over there ,there's a lot of good trainers like over here,but..im in kenosha Wisconsin.and my trainer over here have not that long time training guys.like 2 years.but he's starting to know more about it..

anyway he things that i know everything,but im not i need a lot of help with getting stamina,and he doesnt help me in some aspects....
    and i have problems with my joints and i have pharyngitis allergic y hard to me ,breathing tru my nouse.....

thats why i wanna start slow but a good rutine,and with a good dicipline
    is my dream,to fight pro.

and i wanna know if drinking sometime is bad?
    please help!..
    and im sorry for my english i have 3 years in usa,and this all i learned,so sorry and thank u a lot if can tell me something
    if u didnt undertans something,let me know i will try to explain it with others words

You are thinking of turning pro with very little training, and an extremely weak amature background. I would not suggest this unless you are looking to be an opponent and just make a couple hundred dollers a fight.

With all these questions that you have, it would seem that you do not have very much knowledge of boxing at all. You should get some amature fights under your belt before even consider turning pro. Because once you are pro, there is no turning back.

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
      You are thinking of turning pro with very little training, and an extremely weak amature background. I would not suggest this unless you are looking to be an opponent and just make a couple hundred dollers a fight.

With all these questions that you have, it would seem that you do not have very much knowledge of boxing at all. You should get some amature fights under your belt before even consider turning pro. Because once you are pro, there is no turning back.
      omg thats,what u have to said?
      ok i admit that i dont have a good backgounf record...
      im dont have to ****ing tell u **** cuz my threat said.i need help..it doesnt say i need a moron telling me what he thinks about me if he doesnt even know me,if u dont have nothing good to say shut up..
      i need somebody that knows about good rutines..
      anyway ima tell u my record..i have 8 in puerto rico no loses
      here 11 and 2
      i know that i got talent,but to many problems made me not do boxer
      but i wanna do it and i feel like it,so if u dont have balls to do it,dont said ****,u dont know me
      and im not looking for make hundred dollars..im not those that likes getting beat,i like victory,but anyway...

if there's somebody that feels like wanna say something to help,and give me a good rutine to apply thanks.
      if not please dont even bother ur self telling me that im gonna be a loser because i dont care if u think that,i didnt ask for that,if im gonna lose or not is my problem and i have balls to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by creative View Post
        im dont have to ****ing tell u **** cuz my threat said.i need help..it doesnt say i need a moron telling me what he thinks about me if he doesnt even know me,if u dont have nothing good to say shut up..
        here 11 and 2
        but i wanna do it and i feel like it,so if u dont have balls to do it,dont said ****,u dont know me
        and im not looking for make hundred dollars..im not those that likes getting beat,i like victory,but anyway...

if there's somebody that feels like wanna say something to help,and give me a good rutine to apply thanks.
        if not please dont even bother ur self telling me that im gonna be a loser because i dont care if u think that,i didnt ask for that,if im gonna lose or not is my problem and i have balls to deal with it.
        Hey man, PM me I'll answer your questions, i'm a amatuer boxer turning pro soon, and i'm also puerto rican, just let me know, cause u posted alot of questions for me to answer all them in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
          Hey man, PM me I'll answer your questions, i'm a amatuer boxer turning pro soon, and i'm also puerto rican, just let me know, cause u posted alot of questions for me to answer all them in this thread
          ok broki
          hey estas en la isla?conoces a kenny galarza?kelvin y naldo?

Comment

ARE YOU SERIOUS....? your 23 and your asking thoose kind of questions

Comment

Originally posted by creative View Post
              here 11 and 2

That's a real productive way to get help.

Comment

desperate times, call for desperate measures

Comment

Working...
                X