View Full Version : Fat Loss Drugs

top prank
04-24-2005, 02:09 AM
anybody here who uses dianabol or the promil tablet??? these are fat-burning drugs and i am planning to get some. are they really effective?

Tha Greatest
04-24-2005, 03:11 AM
anybody here who uses dianabol or the promil tablet??? these are fat-burning drugs and i am planning to get some. are they really effective?

As Ross Enamit says, "Flush the magic pills in the toilet."

In other words no they suck

Ark
04-24-2005, 06:37 AM
I'd go with the natural ones. Most unnatural fat loss pills will effect you badly in the long run.

Natural fatloss pills are pretty effective if u mentain a good diet and workout constantly.

Ultra Slim Down is one that av used and worked really good for me, i recommend this product.

The_One77
04-24-2005, 09:28 AM
do it the proper way and go on a healthy diet with a good exercise routine, not to hard and not to easy. apparently 97 percent of fat losing pills are a scam, personally i wouldn't try my luck and waste my money.

spinksjinx
04-24-2005, 10:44 AM

If you are going to use drugs go with an ECA Stack.

What you are using is steroids to be blunt, Winstrol is probably the best steroid for fat burning. But I wouldnt do it...Plus by you using pill form shows how much you researched the drugs you are taking.

Steroids in the form of a pill is more dangerous and toxic than the injection form....Go with that if you must...Stay away from pills.

The risk outweigh rewards and if you are to lazy to just put time in the gym and work it out instead of looking for a quick fix, perhaps you shouldnt be working out at all.

Drugs are not magic pills, they do help but it isnt like you can take the pills and do nothing...You must also train....

Why dont you just eat a clean diet and work hard in the gym? Mentally and physically it will feel more rewarding.

Do your research.

Ultimate Warrior
04-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Steroids are not the best way to burn fat. I use something right now, that works very well for me. It is a metabloism inhancer and appetite suppresent combined. I take it early in the morning and it helps me get up, like a cup of coffe. Then I have a v8 for breakfast and I lose weight and have energy.

Tha Greatest
04-24-2005, 05:02 PM
The best way to do it is the natural way

that way u will be more fit in the long run
and u ever realise how many people use these magic pills and end up twice as fat?...

Nothing but hard work..

Tha Greatest
04-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Steroids are not the best way to burn fat. I use something right now, that works very well for me. It is a metabloism inhancer and appetite suppresent combined. I take it early in the morning and it helps me get up, like a cup of coffe. Then I have a v8 for breakfast and I lose weight and have energy.
Put me on that list.......NOW

-GBGQ-
04-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Like these guys said...there is no such thing as a magic pill.

But supplements can help your progress as long as it's teamed up with effort and a good diet.

The first thing you should try and change is what your eating before you spend lots of money on pills and powders. 90% of the stuff at GNC is crap if your not using it right. But then again, you won't find Dianabol at GNC.

sc21A
04-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Screw pills to me they will never help you. The only way to burn fat is the old fashion way, EXERCISE!! Run a mile everyday do sit ups squats, or whatever, Pump Iron sweat a little and then you'll really start to see the results. No Pain no Gain.

Rampage*
04-25-2005, 07:52 PM
Man, I wouldn't do that ****, it costs money, and they all have health risks.