View Full Version : The creator of Zelda Ocarina of Time wants to remake the game?

Freddy Krueger
12-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Is that a good idea or bad? I think its a good idea.

S H O B O X
12-18-2009, 10:54 PM
i'd like to see a remake for the ds

$partacus
12-18-2009, 10:56 PM
If something is great it don't need a remake.

Earl Hickey
12-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Its a good idea, the game is the greatest of all time, I'd love to see a hd remake, but no ****ing gimmicky controls thankyou very much!

Oasis_Lad
12-18-2009, 10:57 PM
If something is great it don't need a remake.

Agreed. Although I won't lie: The prospect of playing classics like Goldeneye and Resident Evil 2 with today's graphics does give me a semi.

Freddy Krueger
12-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Agreed. Although I won't lie: The prospect of playing classics like Goldeneye and Resident Evil 2 with today's graphics does give me a semi.

Thats what the creator wants to do, update the graphics and the gameplay features. I think its a great idea, since he is the original creator of the game so I doubt he just does a sloppy job at making it. I'm sure he'll make it great. I hope the final battle is the same still, it had to be one of the most epic battles out of any video game I've ever played.

Earl Hickey
12-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Thats what the creator wants to do, update the graphics and the gameplay features. I think its a great idea, since he is the original creator of the game so I doubt he just does a sloppy job at making it. I'm sure he'll make it great. I hope the final battle is the same still, it had to be one of the most epic battles out of any video game I've ever played.

Majoras mask started out life as a planned "Directors cut" of Ocarina of time, featuring new dungeons, and a graphical facelift, and ended up getting canned and made into MM, so this would be like that "Directors cut" finally happening

-Hyperion-
12-19-2009, 12:03 AM
HD.....non of that wii ****...

The Underboss
12-19-2009, 12:15 AM
legendary games shouldn't be touched.

Freddy Krueger
12-19-2009, 03:03 AM
legendary games shouldn't be touched.

Well the creator of that game wants to touch it up one more time, google it if you don't believe me. And I'm glad he is!

Little Mac
12-19-2009, 03:16 AM
It's almost safe to say that if Shigeru Miyamoto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto) has his hands in the development of it, it'll probably be a great game.

His résumé:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_games_created_by_Shigeru_Miyamoto

HayastanciCule
12-19-2009, 04:34 AM
if it's gonna be the same game with improvments on graphics then hell ya but if they touch any of the story then better leave it as is. id love to play the same ocarina of time i played on my n64 on my ps3 in hd. **** the wii bring that **** to ps3/360

Freddy Krueger
12-19-2009, 06:09 AM
If you want to play Zelda Ocarina of Time in HD style graphics then play it on PJ64 the emulator and download the rom for it. I hate to advertise piracy for a great game like this but this emulator helps improve the graphics dramatically.

Ether
12-19-2009, 01:17 PM
All of you *****ing about the controls should realize the wii is being re-done in HD, in 2011.

So basically enhanced PS2/Gamecube graphics in 720/1080p. lol.

If a remake was to occur, it'd most likely be on WII HD.

Btw, I agree they shouldn't touch a classic. The greatest ever? no. in the top 3? , yes.

Freddy Krueger
12-19-2009, 08:36 PM
All of you *****ing about the controls should realize the wii is being re-done in HD, in 2011.

So basically enhanced PS2/Gamecube graphics in 720/1080p. lol.

If a remake was to occur, it'd most likely be on WII HD.

Btw, I agree they shouldn't touch a classic. The greatest ever? no. in the top 3? , yes.

Its not a nobody touching it up, its the creator of the original and I have faith in him! Its not a nobody at all, its the freaking creator of Zelda!

street bully
12-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Zelda was one of my favorite games. I literally bused a nut when I beat the water temple.