View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2: Online player tips

Liar
12-17-2009, 11:15 AM
I am really starting to hate online. Not because I am ****, because some people have guns that kill you instantly at close range. One shot and BANG. Also there are runners, people who run 100 miles at you and stab you, even when you wasted a clip on them.

I need some tips, currently I am level 27 and I use oversight as my class. But I think it’s time to create my own class.

What primary, secondary weapons do you suggest, and knife or grenade

Gojira
12-17-2009, 12:46 PM
use whatever guns you feel comfortable with. do a private match and try testing the guns you have have unlocked and see which ones you like.

- v e t -
12-17-2009, 12:48 PM
I am really starting to hate online. Not because I am ****, because some people have guns that kill you instantly at close range. One shot and BANG. Also there are runners, people who run 100 miles at you and stab you, even when you wasted a clip on them.

I need some tips, currently I am level 27 and I use oversight as my class. But I think it’s time to create my own class.

until i unlocked the ACR, i used the SCAR... took it all the way to 1000 kills plus red tiger...

i also enjoy the old faithful barret .50cal.. i have 1000kills with that plus fall camo

and now i use the ACR, silenced with cold blooded pro, ninja pro and either "one man army pro" or scavenger pro

Ryn0
12-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Before my Ps3 broke I used a P90 and before that the M4, I used Bling Pro and the two attachments varied depending on game type usually a silencer and Holographic sight or a silencer and heartbeat sensor.

Occasionally I use the Intervention with FMJ , I don't have the ACOG yet but I use that with stopping power pro, slight of hand pro (pretty much essential, aim at your target first then zoom in makes looking down slight faster) and steady aim pro.

The others perks are Cold Blooded Pro and Ninja Pro, these perks combined with the silencer makes you almost undetectable unless your out in the open. I had a K/D ratio of just over 2.1, not incredible but pretty decent. Basically make a class that plays to you advantage and KEEP MOVING, if you stay in one spot even with cold blooded, silencer and Ninja pro you'll get killed eventually, constantly check popular areas where people can come from and don't take the popular areas to get from place to place etc.

msagrain
12-17-2009, 03:11 PM
If you play TDM, HQ or domination use:

Gun: M4A1 with red dot.
Second gun: I use the 2x ranger shot guns, I use anything really but the lunchers and pp2000(because it take ages to switch.) TMP is best when unlocked.
Equipment I use Semtex. You don't even have to crook it.
Special Grenadeuse stun as it stops people tunrning and flash just blinds them.

Perks:
scanvenger pro
Stoping power
and for you i'd use steady aim as it makes the cross hairs smaller, therefore making it easyer to kill. I use nija pro tho but you'd benifit more from steady aim.

Painkillers but dont really matter.

kill streaks:
Preditor missile
harriors
chopper gunner.

Don't camp but don't run out. Move around but always take cover making you a small object to hit. Rember don't capture the hq as you olny die.

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Run at people with a rocket launcher.

???
12-17-2009, 03:15 PM
I currently use the second last machine gun. With Holographic sight.

By the way, how do you get into helicopters and jets? I still have no idea.

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:15 PM
If you play TDM, HQ or domination use:

Gun: M4A1 with red dot.
Second gun: I use the 2x ranger shot guns, I use anything really but the lunchers and pp2000(because it take ages to switch.) TMP is best when unlocked.
Equipment I use Semtex. You don't even have to crook it.
Special Grenadeuse stun as it stops people tunrning and flash just blinds them.

Perks:
scanvenger pro
Stoping power
and for you i'd use steady aim as it makes the cross hairs smaller, therefore making it easyer to kill. I use nija pro tho but you'd benifit more from steady aim.

Painkillers but dont really matter.

kill streaks:
Preditor missile
harriors
chopper gunner.

Don't camp but don't run out. Move around but always take cover making you a small object to hit. Rember don't capture the hq as you olny die.

Way to take the fun out of the game.

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:21 PM

I always use a shotgun for secondary weapon. 1 shot kill. Always have it out when you're inside.

THE REED™
12-17-2009, 03:22 PM
1. Don't run around corners

2. Pull out your sight and then slowly move around the corner.

**Whoever pulls out their site first usually wins the one on one**

3. When going through buildings or close combat, shotguns are the most effective weapon, usually resulting in one shot one kill... I usually swap weapons before entering a building. Stay away from long hallways as shotguns range are ineffective more than 30-50 feet.

4. When going around buildings and corners, try not to head to the corner and then just turn... try to use your straffe (spelling?) to basically face the building before going around the corner and sidestep. In other words, be facing around the corner before you actually walk around the corner. (Hard to explain, you should know what I mean though)

5. Firing from the hip IS effective.. if someone runs out in front of you, and there is no time to pull out your shotgun or auto pistol, don't worry about pulling out your sight to aim... it takes time and by that time you could be dead already. It's also harder to use your sight on a rifle with REAL CLOSE combat. Firing from the hip has gotten me tons of kills. Use the specific perk to increase your fire from hip accuracy.

Back to the most important point though. Stop running everywhere, stop running around corners. use your duck button a lot, keep a low profile, and stay near the sides of building, don't just be running down the middle of main street.

And remember, pull out your sight before going around a corner, If I am going to go down a long street, often times I will just walk down the side of the street with my sight out the entire time, so that if anyone comes onto that street (or hallway), my sight is already on them before they have a chance to aim at me.

MetalVomit
12-17-2009, 03:23 PM
be sure to use the concentrated aim, not just spray and pray. I think it's L1 on the PS3 controller that brings up aim, that, and get a feel for the maps, so you know who is going to hide where.

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:23 PM
I currently use the second last machine gun. With Holographic sight.

By the way, how do you get into helicopters and jets? I still have no idea.

7 kill streak.

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:27 PM
1. Don't run around corners

2. Pull out your sight and then slowly move around the corner.

**Whoever pulls out their site first usually wins the one on one**

3. When going through buildings or close combat, shotguns are the most effective weapon, usually resulting in one shot one kill... I usually swap weapons before entering a building. Stay away from long hallways as shotguns range are ineffective more than 30-50 feet.

4. When going around buildings and corners, try not to head to the corner and then just turn... try to use your straffe (spelling?) to basically face the building before going around the corner and sidestep. In other words, be facing around the corner before you actually walk around the corner. (Hard to explain, you should know what I mean though)

5. Firing from the hip IS effective.. if someone runs out in front of you, and there is no time to pull out your shotgun or auto pistol, don't worry about pulling out your sight to aim... it takes time and by that time you could be dead already. It's also harder to use your sight on a rifle with REAL CLOSE combat. Firing from the hip has gotten me tons of kills. Use the specific perk to increase your fire from hip accuracy.

Back to the most important point though. Stop running everywhere, stop running around corners. use your duck button a lot, keep a low profile, and stay near the sides of building, don't just be running down the middle of main street.

And remember, pull out your sight before going around a corner, If I am going to go down a long street, often times I will just walk down the side of the street with my sight out the entire time, so that if anyone comes onto that street (or hallway), my sight is already on them before they have a chance to aim at me.

I get bored doing that ****. One team normally just camps and the other goes after them.

THE REED™
12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
I get bored doing that ****. One team normally just camps and the other goes after them.

Bored doing what ****? AIMING?

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Bored doing what ****? AIMING?

Walking slowly while aiming.

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm going to ****ing own when I get akimbo for the terminator gun.

THE REED™
12-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Walking slowly while aiming.

It's not like that's all I do :lol1:...

If I know enemies are around then yeah, running through the streets is just stupid.

If your goal is to be 14-16, then go ahead.

I usually try for 11-2 or 13-4

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:34 PM
It's not like that's all I do :lol1:...

If I know enemies are around then yeah, running through the streets is just stupid.

If your goal is to be 14-16, then go ahead.

I usually try for 11-2 or 13-4

My ratio is 0.64. :( I actualy play the games though, like HQ and capture the flag. Not camp at the HQ and flags waiting.

THE REED™
12-17-2009, 03:35 PM
I don't camp at all, I am always moving. It's just how I move, I like to be tactical about my approach and I always get a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio on my score.

Most times anyway... everyone has those boards where you just get owned utterly.

I play team deathmatch though.

Flab
12-17-2009, 03:44 PM
I guess I'm just not that good at the game. I used snipers and shotguns on WaW. Snipers are **** on MW2. WTF kind of sniper takes 3 shots?

THE REED™
12-17-2009, 03:46 PM
I agree, the sniper rifles have been dumbed down a lot.. It's almost a waste of time unless it's a head shot.

Ryn0
12-17-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm going to ****ing own when I get akimbo for the terminator gun.
The Akimbo old style dual wielded pistol things that act like shotguns are ridiculously overpowered and have stupid range!

They're great :)

THE REED™
12-17-2009, 05:19 PM
hey how the hell do you get those old style dual shotguns?

How do you get dual anything?

Ryn0
12-17-2009, 05:22 PM
I agree, the sniper rifles have been dumbed down a lot.. It's almost a waste of time unless it's a head shot.
Use the interceptor, Stopping power, FMJ no silencer and if you hit the torso/head/neck its a one shot kill.

For the Barret 50. Cal it needs to be a shot around the upper torso with stopping power etc to get a one shot kill. I didn't even discover that there was damage difference from hitting the legs/lower torso/upper torso etc. I thought it was just headshots = 1 shot kill and body shots = less damage than head shot.

Ryn0
12-17-2009, 05:28 PM

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiH1HpGAgQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiH1HpGAgQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

at 1:30, they look like old style shotguns, around 4:30 you see him kill someone at mid/long range with one shot. They are overpowered.

THE REED™
12-17-2009, 05:39 PM
that vid didnt really tell me how to get them

Ryn0
12-17-2009, 05:47 PM
that vid didnt really tell me how to get them
Level 67; use stopping power, steady aim and akimbo, it has a slow reload time though. So you might want to use slight of hand.

???
12-17-2009, 06:59 PM

You need to unlock akimbo weapons.

TheHolyCross
12-18-2009, 04:05 AM
my trick is to always go around and stab people in the back, got my heartbeat sensor and cold blooded with a silencer on my scar, easy 23-3

the_blueprint
12-21-2009, 05:04 PM
you have to get to lvl 67 to unlock the model 1887's (''old style shotguns''). when you get them i think you have to get 15 kills then you unlock akimbo on them.

they are amazing, one guy thought i hacked the game because they have so much range, dunno what he got so annoyed about though cos i found very hard to kill him, he was good.

as for the thread starter, use m4a1 with sleight of hand, stopping power and steady aim to start with with, secondary weapon spas-12 (probably my favourite weapon, just seem to play well with it) as for equipment i would use semtex if i was you.

reedickyalus you on ps3 or 360?

$partacus
12-21-2009, 05:29 PM
you have to get to lvl 67 to unlock the model 1887's (''old style shotguns''). when you get them i think you have to get 15 kills then you unlock akimbo on them.

they are amazing, one guy thought i hacked the game because they have so much range, dunno what he got so annoyed about though cos i found very hard to kill him, he was good.

as for the thread starter, use m4a1 with sleight of hand, stopping power and steady aim to start with with, secondary weapon spas-12 (probably my favourite weapon, just seem to play well with it) as for equipment i would use semtex if i was you.

reedickyalus you on ps3 or 360?

IW supposed to have made the 1887's less powerful, is that true? I'm only level 42 and might get to 67 by the end of 2011. :lol1:

???
12-21-2009, 06:28 PM
IW supposed to have made the 1887's less powerful, is that true? I'm only level 42 and might get to 67 by the end of 2011. :lol1:
Ironically I'm on level 42 as well. I now use the m1a4 assult rifle with holograpic sight and the ranger shotgun with akimbo.

I need someone to help me with the special ops missions though.

- v e t -
12-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Ironically I'm on level 42 as well. I now use the m1a4 assult rifle with holograpic sight and the ranger shotgun with akimbo.

i rock the ACR, silenced, its money

i would have saturday when you hit me up but i was playing it split screen with my inlaws

im at work now, unfortunately

TheHolyCross
12-22-2009, 06:05 AM

i'd help you, but im downloading a 6.5gb movie right now on utorrent and it's slowing the internet down for every connection in the house, i need to do those missions where one guy is on the heli and the other down in the trenches and the juggernaut missions.....****in hate those cunts :nonono:

Flab
12-22-2009, 06:11 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiH1HpGAgQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiH1HpGAgQU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

at 1:30, they look like old style shotguns, around 4:30 you see him kill someone at mid/long range with one shot. They are overpowered.

It the gun Arnold uses in Terminator 2.

Flab
12-22-2009, 06:13 AM

Bit gay if they do. The MP40 was madly overrated in WaW and they did nothing. At least you have to work hard to get the 1887's.

Flab
12-22-2009, 06:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htpL9i5WSp4

$partacus
12-22-2009, 07:08 AM
Bit gay if they do. The MP40 was madly overrated in WaW and they did nothing. At least you have to work hard to get the 1887's.

The problem is the high level guys are better players and have better weapons so players like me get owned. They should reverse it so the higher you level they take guns away. :lol1:

Ryn0
12-22-2009, 09:10 AM
The problem is the high level guys are better players and have better weapons so players like me get owned. They should reverse it so the higher you level they take guns away. :lol1:
If your a good player you should be able to hold your own regardless, even at the start my k/d ratio was 1.9 or slightly below which isn't bad it better now (around just over 2) but thats due to knowing the maps better and the better weapons I guess.

But weapons don't make that much of a difference if you know there strengths and weaknesses

$partacus
12-22-2009, 09:26 AM
If your a good player you should be able to hold your own regardless, even at the start my k/d ratio was 1.9 or slightly below which isn't bad it better now (around just over 2) but thats due to knowing the maps better and the better weapons I guess.

But weapons don't make that much of a difference if you know there strengths and weaknesses

The 1887's do, just watch some of the videos on youtube. They are way overpowered.

Liar
12-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Estate,Underpass and desert one are two horrible levels.

My favorite are airport, scrapyard and Karachi

???
12-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Estate,Underpass and desert one are two horrible levels.

My favorite are airport, scrapyard and Karachi

So true I also hate the one with the trenches. Wasteland I think it's called.

THE REED™
12-22-2009, 04:26 PM
The two i hate is the one where you cant see **** its foggy and rainy as hell

and the other is when all those different sized blocks are everywhere and you run down the center of them??

Ryn0
12-22-2009, 06:31 PM
The only one I don't like is Wasteland.

I can do pretty well on the rest but I suffer horribly on Wasteland, don't really know why. I have to switch to a sniper on that map.

- v e t -
12-22-2009, 06:34 PM
The two i hate is the one where you cant see **** its foggy and rainy as hell

and the other is when all those different sized blocks are everywhere and you run down the center of them??

underpass

and

quarry

i like them both a good deal...

dont like wasteland much

loved highrise at first but hate it now

Schism
12-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Scrapyard is a pile of wank.

- v e t -
12-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Scrapyard is a pile of wank.

i like it... its small enough for good action, but not "rust" like small... or shipment from MW

Schism
12-22-2009, 06:38 PM
i like it... its small enough for good action, but not "rust" like small... or shipment from MW

Until I have a set route, I won't like it.

At the moment I try to protect A but always get flanked 'cause my team mates are a bunch of cunts.

- v e t -
12-22-2009, 06:45 PM
Until I have a set route, I won't like it.

At the moment I try to protect A but always get flanked 'cause my team mates are a bunch of cunts.

in SnD?

i havent even played it yet on MW2... but i know what you mean, on MW, i had my routes for every map... that **** got crazy...

Schism
12-22-2009, 06:53 PM
in SnD?

i havent even played it yet on MW2... but i know what you mean, on MW, i had my routes for every map... that **** got crazy...

All I play is SnD.

If I kept up with my mate's playing time, I'd be 7th prestige now like him.

:lol1:

- v e t -
12-22-2009, 06:54 PM
All I play is SnD.

that was all i played on MW...

right now im playing only CTF, i get a lot more kills etc... but im on 57, i dont have near the time i used to to play....

Schism
12-22-2009, 06:56 PM
I need to get 10th ASAP.

So we can start competing on ladders and ****. Until then it's just boring ol' grinding.

At least they added in loads of challenges, makes it a little less tedious.

???
12-22-2009, 07:52 PM
All I play is SnD.

All I play is domination.

$partacus
12-22-2009, 07:56 PM
I only play sabotage.

Liar
12-23-2009, 02:53 PM
All I play is domination.

Same, but I choose ground war since more players

keepthemhandsup
12-26-2009, 02:00 PM
ground war is all i play cause they got rid of chat on team deathmatch, im sick and tired of hearing all the rasict fuks and ***boys on the XBL

???
12-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Rapper 50 Cent will be strapping on the bulletproof vest once again in a video game***8212;but not one of his own. Instead, he'll be making a cameo in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Fifty won't be continuing the search for his diamond encrusted skull, however. The rapper will simply lend his vocal talents to Modern Warfare 2 as "The Multi-Player Voice," according to official site ThisIs50.com. The rapper dropped the news following a visit to Infinity Ward, during which he played Modern Warfare 2 with Good Charlotte's Benji and Joel Madden. No official word yet on whether those two contribute to the game or if Infinity Ward was simply double booked.

Robert Bowling, the developer's director of communications, says that 50 Cent will be "one of the squad voices in Multiplayer / Spec Ops" on his Twitter account.

This wouldn't be the first Call of Duty to feature famous voices, as actors Keifer Sutherland and Gary Oldman played prominent roles in Treyarch's Call of Duty: World At War. Obviously, Mr. Cent is no stranger to video game voice over work, having appeared as himself in 50 Cent Bulletproof and 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

The only question we have is whether 50 Cent can go as deep and hard, (*****), as Infinity Ward's own Mark Grigsby did in Call of Duty 4...

Update: Robert Bowling from Infinity Ward tells us that 50 Cent is "one of many squad voices" that will be featured in the multiplayer and Spec Ops modes in Modern Warfare 2. Expect to hear Fifty saying things like"Reloading," "Watch your fire," "I'm down, get me up!" and "Tango Down!" according to Bowling.

"He is one of quite a few casual cameos in the game, none of which I can name at this point," Bowling says. "Benji and Joel of Good Charlotte NOT being one of them. They're just good friends with Curtis and came along with him when he was here recently to check out his voice in the game."

Wow...........!

???
12-30-2009, 06:26 PM
I hate people with the dual model 1887s all they have to do is aim at you and shoot and you're dead. And they don't have to be close either.

TheHolyCross
12-30-2009, 06:38 PM
anyone up to helping me on big brother veteran in spec ops?
my bros suck and are tired of trying that mission

msagrain
12-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Play 1v1s with rader on, on rust and also try you hand at gamebattles.

Irish Hitman
12-30-2009, 11:34 PM
any have first person shooter fatigue ?

7_rocket
01-03-2010, 11:29 PM
ground war is all i play cause they got rid of chat on team deathmatch, im sick and tired of hearing all the rasict fuks and ***boys on the XBL

Well I play PS3 and everyone has their bluetooth on, stupid ass 12 year old kids always talking ****.

???
01-05-2010, 03:34 PM
One thing that I don't like about online is the maps are all quite small. They should have a few big maps for a bit of variation.

msagrain
01-05-2010, 03:44 PM
One thing that I don't like about online is the maps are all quite small. They should have a few big maps for a bit of variation.

You ain't played cod4 then.

1 more tip is when doing a dropshot with a m16 or famas don't press forward on the left analog stick or it won't let you aim.

???
01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
You ain't played cod4 then.

1 more tip is when doing a dropshot with a m16 or famas don't press forward on the left analog stick or it won't let you aim.

Nope I haven't.

But I hope the make one or two more maps. Some are getting repetitive.

msagrain
01-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Nope I haven't.

But I hope the make one or two more maps. Some are getting repetitive.

The maps are a lot smaller on Cod4. WaW Has the biggest maps.

???
01-05-2010, 04:03 PM
The maps are a lot smaller on Cod4. WaW Has the biggest maps.

I used to play Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on PS2 all the time and the maps are huge compared to MW2.

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Is it me... or does it keep playing the same 5-6 maps all the time?

Underpass, Estate, Afghan etc etc

theres 16 damn maps.... I havent played rust in like a week and i play every day

???
01-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Is it me... or does it keep playing the same 5-6 maps all the time?

Underpass, Estate, Afghan etc etc

theres 16 damn maps.... I havent played rust in like a week and i play every day
I don't have that problem.

But I have never played on rust before.

Flab
01-05-2010, 04:21 PM
I hate this game online. I just don't find it fun.

CoD4 was fun CoD:WaW was fun...this isn't. And what is the deal with heartbeat sensors? I've seen so many people camping in a corner, waiting with a HBS out. It's sickening.

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't have that problem.

But I have never played on rust before.

Then you do have that problem :lol1:

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I hate this game online. I just don't find it fun.

CoD4 was fun CoD:WaW was fun...this isn't. And what is the deal with heartbeat sensors? I've seen so many people camping in a corner, waiting with a HBS out. It's sickening.

Just get the cold blooded perk, you are invisble to heart beat sensors and uavs

Flab
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM

Yea, but what does that get rid of?

Flab
01-05-2010, 04:37 PM

I always play on Afgan and that Brazil one.

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Yea, but what does that get rid of?

I am not sure, but the point is it's very evened out... for every advantage perk, there is a perk that counters it...

Flab
01-05-2010, 04:43 PM
I am not sure, but the point is it's very evened out... for every advantage perk, there is a perk that counters it...

I use the FAMAS, so I need stopping power idealy.

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah I use the M4A1... I did in COD4.. so I stuck with it...

Flab
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I don't like spraying guns, never have done in ANY games. :lol1:
I like one shot, one kill guns. CoD: MW has ****ty snipers. :nonono:

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 04:51 PM
I don't like spraying guns, never have done in ANY games. :lol1:
I like one shot, one kill guns. CoD: MW has ****ty snipers. :nonono:

Isnt the famas auto?

Liar
01-05-2010, 04:53 PM
What perks do you guys use?

Unlimited sprint
Bullet damage
And aim

Flab
01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Isnt the famas auto?

Semi. 3 round bursts.

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Semi. 3 round bursts.

Thats how I shoot anyways...

Ryn0
01-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I used that at both the start of Cod4 and Cod:MW2, but now I switch between the Scar/MCR, M4A1, P90. I use the MCR/P90 most

Flab
01-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Thats how I shoot anyways...

Bet you hold it down when someone is in front of you.

???
01-05-2010, 05:52 PM

I only play domination which probably explains why.

I use the M16A4.

What's your PSN?

Flab
01-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I only play domination which probably explains why.

I use the M16A4.

What's your PSN?

Want to walk around PS Home with me? :luvbed:

???
01-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Want to walk around PS Home with me? :luvbed:
LOL. Maybe later.

Flab
01-05-2010, 06:01 PM
LOL. Maybe later.

We can sit by the lake and play a game of bowling.

???
01-05-2010, 06:04 PM
We can sit by the lake and play a game of bowling.
Hahaha! :lol1: I'll be on in 5 hours.

Ryn0
01-05-2010, 06:10 PM
your not invisible to heart beat sensors with cold blooded. Otherwise the Ninja Perk would be useless...

THE REED™
01-05-2010, 07:19 PM
your not invisible to heart beat sensors with cold blooded. Otherwise the Ninja Perk would be useless...

ok then use that then.................

???
01-05-2010, 08:31 PM
A couple of days ago I was playing online and someone else in the game had the username [1nch]D1ckPunch. In between games someone with a mic read his username out loud and laughed.

A while ago I was playing a game online and their username was InTheBumNoBabies or something like that.

stickandmove12
01-05-2010, 09:30 PM
I started using the riot shield. It is actually very good. It takes people by surprise so they start shooting at you. Just crouch and take the bullets then when they are reloading either pull out your pistol and shoot or if you have throwing knife throw it. Grenades work too.

Ryn0
01-05-2010, 09:43 PM
I started using the riot shield. It is actually very good. It takes people by surprise so they start shooting at you. Just crouch and take the bullets then when they are reloading either pull out your pistol and shoot or if you have throwing knife throw it. Grenades work too.
Yeah I tend to melee kill them with the riot shield. I really don't know how to kill people with riot shields unless you get behind. Or have stickys/grenade launcher to launch to a nearby wall to try and hit them from behind.

It's why I carry a thumper as my secondary weapon.

stickandmove12
01-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Yeah I tend to melee kill them with the riot shield. I really don't know how to kill people with riot shields unless you get behind. Or have stickys/grenade launcher to launch to a nearby wall to try and hit them from behind.

It's why I carry a thumper as my secondary weapon.
Yeah it is tought, but it makes me feel like a boxer i have to stick(melee)and move. See what I just did there.

msagrain
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
I just made a massive **** up Playing the best SnD clan in the world. It was me vs 4 at the last round when it was 3-3. I took 3 out. There was 20 seconds left to go. I souldn't and gone and look at the bomb(cus i saw it on the floor.) I sould of gone around the back the the green bomb and not shown myself because I knew were he was.

???
01-06-2010, 02:13 PM

What I do when I walk around and someone walks towards with the riot shield is that I throw a c4 near them and wait for them to walk by it and then I set it off and kill them.

Flab
01-06-2010, 02:16 PM

You just shoot at them while your friend stabs them in the back.

Glamour Puss
01-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I play as a rifleman in the game.

So far I mostly use the SCAR with a SPAS 12 as my secondary. I got Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded, and Ninja.

I throw stun grenades mostly, and am experimenting with SEMTEX, knives, tac insertion and frags.

On certain maps I like using the RPD and a p2000.

I'm starting to warm up to the m4 and the FAL but find that the FAL gets me killed in close quarter encounters since its not fully auto so I've been laying off till I get more practice.

WhoreUs!
01-08-2010, 12:33 AM
SCAR and SPAS for my riffle class. .50 cal and SPAS for my sniper class.

Also, anyone that uses snipers HAS to use TI. It's a must. Just respawn and SPAS who ever killed you.

???
01-08-2010, 02:28 PM
I play as a rifleman in the game.

So far I mostly use the SCAR with a SPAS 12 as my secondary. I got Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded, and Ninja.

I throw stun grenades mostly, and am experimenting with SEMTEX, knives, tac insertion and frags.

On certain maps I like using the RPD and a p2000.

I'm starting to warm up to the m4 and the FAL but find that the FAL gets me killed in close quarter encounters since its not fully auto so I've been laying off till I get more practice.

I use the m16a4 assault rifle. I've been trying to complete all the challenges for it.

???
01-08-2010, 02:30 PM
All you guys that play on the PS3 add me. My PSN is in my sig. Be sure to tell me you're from Boxingscene or else I'll think it's a random add.

Glamour Puss
01-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I use the m16a4 assault rifle. I've been trying to complete all the challenges for it.

I just unlocked it yesterday, but the 3 round burst takes getting used to. I was getting murked in close quarters w/ that gun..

???
01-08-2010, 02:47 PM
I just unlocked it yesterday, but the 3 round burst takes getting used to. I was getting murked in close quarters w/ that gun..
You can get easy kills for it if you're accurate since it fires 3 bullets at once.

You got a PS3?

Glamour Puss
01-08-2010, 04:24 PM
You can get easy kills for it if you're accurate since it fires 3 bullets at once.

You got a PS3?

Negative mate. I'm on the sex box.

???
01-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Alright......

Ryn0
01-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm doing horrible right now, My K/D ratio has dropped to 1.42

I just can't get into the right way of playing since getting my PS3 back.

???
01-08-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm doing horrible right now, My K/D ratio has dropped to 1.42

I just can't get into the right way of playing since getting my PS3 back.
My K/D is 0.61 :ugh:

THE REED™
01-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm at .847

WhoreUs!
01-08-2010, 10:53 PM

Gamertag!?

WhoreUs!
01-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Mines 0.71

PACbeatFLOYD
02-20-2010, 01:31 AM

hahahahha YOU SUCK period:pat: