No announcement yet.

Harrison in pub ban!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison in pub ban!

Scott Harrison barred from every pub in Town Centre for 6 months, talk about gettin a bad rep!

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5037943.html

told ya bout this one mate didnt i.

when he was whinging about how he has to leave sctoland.

sort you own feckin house out harrison b4 moaning bout others.

Comment

You did call it bud & you have to think some of the stories are true because most night clubs would be glad to have a world champion boxer frequenting their establishment as it would probably bring more people in but seeing as they've ALL barred him he must have been up to some nonsense.

Comment

he a bad ****er this one.

tskes one to know one but i aint no world champ boxer in the public spotlight.

Comment

Here's an update on yesterday's report.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ne...name_page.html

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
            told ya bout this one mate didnt i.

when he was whinging about how he has to leave sctoland.
            sort you own feckin house out harrison b4 moaning bout others.

Where would he go?

Comment

Hes going to Spain to train, oviously he will still be boxing in the UK and hopfuly the US if he beats Brodie.

Comment

i see that you BRITS have your own version of "BAD BOY" of Boxing...

i only hope that Scott up his competition so he could prove himself worthy, Injin, JMM, Pac will be a small war but will need a lot of $$$..

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                  i see that you BRITS have your own version of "BAD BOY" of Boxing...

i only hope that Scott up his competition so he could prove himself worthy, Injin, JMM, Pac will be a small war but will need a lot of $$$..
                  i wonder why harrison is reluctant to fight in the US? afraid to invest on his belt?

Comment

Originally posted by czars_salad
                    i wonder why harrison is reluctant to fight in the US? afraid to invest on his belt?
                    i am not sure about this but i think his handlers are the ones that are not taking the risk that he should ba taking now at this stage of his career ...

Comment

Working...
                    X