View Full Version : Who's buying the new DLC that comes out today for FNR 4?

rskumm21
12-03-2009, 06:55 PM
New boxers, Hopkins, Holyfield, Sonny Liston, and a whole bunch of bugs fixed.

Left2body
12-03-2009, 07:03 PM
I would say that there is a good chance that I buy it.

MetalVomit
12-03-2009, 08:19 PM
i might finally pick this **** up now that it's only 30 bucks.

ИATAS
12-03-2009, 08:30 PM
I am.

What I'm irritated about the DLC though is they made a Light Heavyweight version of Hopkins, when pretty much everyone wanted a prime hopkins at 160. To further mess things up they have him with a full head of hair like he had when he was young, but again he's at light heavyweight! In addition I've read he has a weak chin which is just plain retarded!

But I heard the patch they released is great though, everything is great about online play, etc.

Doze06
12-03-2009, 09:58 PM
what are some of the bugs they fixed?

Gojira
12-04-2009, 05:30 AM
I am.

What I'm irritated about the DLC though is they made a Light Heavyweight version of Hopkins, when pretty much everyone wanted a prime hopkins at 160. To further mess things up they have him with a full head of hair like he had when he was young, but again he's at light heavyweight! In addition I've read he has a weak chin which is just plain retarded!

But I heard the patch they released is great though, everything is great about online play, etc.

it lets you change the licensed boxers stats, so thats not a problem

Gojira
12-04-2009, 05:32 AM
for some reason, when i have the dlc downloaded, the game freezes just after the loading dlc screen. but without the dlc downloaded, it works fine.