View Full Version : Are the existence of vampires more feasible than God?

Spray_resistant
12-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Now let me start off by saying that I am not making a thread to debate the existence or non-existence of either vampires or God. If you get into that sort of thing in this thread you have missed the point and your train of thought has de-railed.
Whether the notion of either existing is sensible or not can be debated all day, but as I considered this I have come to the conclusion that yes the existence of vampires can be much more rationally explained than God's existence. How so? Well.....a possible explanation could be a virus. We get viruses that debilitate us so when not one that aids us physically? Could be a mutation too, they happen all of the time in nature. Why not either of these to explain vampires? Another one I toyed around with was a branch off of human evolution that went out of existence.....almost but not quite. You could ask if they exist, why no solid evidence? Well, something like that with those kinds of abilities can be hard to catch to say the least and if you did you may not live to share your finding anyway.
Now the explanation for God is that there is a non-physical being on another plain that created everything and is always watching you and always existed.....hard to rationalize but impossible to debunk.....at least vampires can be explained in some physical realistic way.
I just think its funny how about 85-90% of ppl in the World can with all of their heart believe in one thing and pass off many other things as complete fantasy when the fantasies actually make much more sense really and are much easier to explain as existing if you wanted to try.

joartcc5
12-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Now let me start off by saying that I am not making a thread to debate the existence or non-existence of either vampires or God. If you get into that sort of thing in this thread you have missed the point and your train of thought has de-railed.
Whether the notion of either existing is sensible or not can be debated all day, but as I considered this I have come to the conclusion that yes the existence of vampires can be much more rationally explained than God's existence. How so? Well.....a possible explanation could be a virus. We get viruses that debilitate us so when not one that aids us physically? Could be a mutation too, they happen all of the time in nature. Why not either of these to explain vampires? Another one I toyed around with was a branch off of human evolution that went out of existence.....almost but not quite. You could ask if they exist, why no solid evidence? Well, something like that with those kinds of abilities can be hard to catch to say the least and if you did you may not live to share your finding anyway.
Now the explanation for God is that there is a non-physical being on another plain that created everything and is always watching you and always existed.....hard to rationalize but impossible to debunk.....at least vampires can be explained in some physical realistic way.
I just think its funny how about 85-90% of ppl in the World can with all of their heart believe in one thing and pass off many other things as complete fantasy when the fantasies actually make much more sense really and are much easier to explain as existing if you wanted to try.
The existence of God is a question of faith.

Faith cannot be measured by reason or science.

To dispute the existence of God as non-existent, is also to affirm that God exists. Since the only credible measurement of its validity is faith... any claim that God doesn't exist using logic or science is ultimately... A FALLACY.

Did I hurt ur head kid?

Mushroom
12-02-2009, 05:46 PM

To dispute the existence of God as non-existent, is also to affirm that God exists. Since the only credible measurement of its validity is faith... any claim that God doesn't exist using logic or science is ultimately... A FALLACY.

Did I hurt ur head kid?

Well said. Your not Squealpiggys long lost love child are you?

J.R
12-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Buffy says no longer!!

http://www.premiumhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/1120330742_1883557605_bio-tvography-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-lf11.jpg

Shambleton
12-02-2009, 05:48 PM
They are equally unlikely.

joartcc5
12-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Well said. Your not Squealpiggys long lost love child are you?
Im 10 times better.

In fact...

Im prodigy-incarnate.

Spray_resistant
12-02-2009, 05:49 PM

Did I hurt ur head kid?

You missed the point.....its a simple question of which is more feasible?

Shambleton
12-02-2009, 05:50 PM

Did I hurt ur head kid?

So Vampires do exist!!

Shambleton
12-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Im 10 times better.

In fact...

Im prodigy-incarnate.

Except squeal's posts make sense.

squealpiggy
12-02-2009, 05:54 PM

Did I hurt ur head kid?

No but I think you fertilized my lawn.

joartcc5
12-02-2009, 05:57 PM
No but I think you fertilized my lawn.
Come to think of it... I remember u for being the guy who sucked the **** out of our lavatory for a living.

joartcc5
12-02-2009, 05:57 PM
So Vampires do exist!!
If that is what u belive... then its up to u.

squealpiggy
12-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Come to think of it... I remember u for being the guy who sucked the **** out of our lavatory for a living.

Yes you fertilized my lawn because your statement was bull****, that was the point I was making.

Anyway where I come from nobody needs to come and "suck **** out of" the lavatory. The lavatories flush. That's sort of the point of them.