View Full Version : what are your thoughts on raw vs smackdown

paulmmv
11-27-2004, 03:02 PM
hey guy i plan on getting this game but i was wonder what other people think of this game please let me know thanks

Fat Shamz
11-27-2004, 09:55 PM
hey guy i plan on getting this game but i was wonder what other people think of this game please let me know thanks

Its another cheap crappy wrestling game jus with a lil more women. same moves same graphics same characters same stages same engine same everything.

julDilla
11-27-2004, 10:01 PM
my brother has last years game iand this years its not an improvement from last years its a different, its totally different, different kind of matches and wrestlers and the story line is also very different i'll give it a 8/10

Fat Shamz
11-27-2004, 10:12 PM
my brother has last years game iand this years its not an improvement from last years its a different, its totally different, different kind of matches and wrestlers and the story line is also very different i'll give it a 8/10

my bad for given false info, but wrestling games have gone tooo tooo far, wtf is this storyline bs!?!? the only wrestling game ive ever liked is smackdown, now there becoming virtual soap operas

julDilla
11-27-2004, 10:19 PM
my bad for given false info, but wrestling games have gone tooo tooo far, wtf is this storyline bs!?!? the only wrestling game ive ever liked is smackdown, now there becoming virtual soap operas

yea i know but i dont think the game is for lil kids it has mature things with the divas :eek:

paulmmv
11-27-2004, 10:23 PM
thanks for your comments on this game

julDilla
11-27-2004, 10:26 PM
thanks for your comments on this game

no problem man :cool:

RobbieD
12-04-2004, 10:15 PM
It's good but good is about it. It isn't as good as Here Comes The Pain but it has Bret Hart in it with music and all :D

I'm bored with it already though. However I also up on GTA: San Andreas after a week so take that how you like.

spinksjinx
12-05-2004, 02:19 PM
It's good but good is about it. It isn't as good as Here Comes The Pain but it has Bret Hart in it with music and all :D

I'm bored with it already though. However I also up on GTA: San Andreas after a week so take that how you like.

Im the same way, I am glad I didnt purchase this (I downloaded it)....I finished career mode which was cool the 1st time around but took about 4 hours total and and you have more than enough cash to buy anything after that....

It is really boring and dull once you finish the career mode and even the legends cant keep me contained to playing it more...

vandaNEXTlegend
12-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Is it true Brett Hart is in this game?? If he is I'll have to download it myself. I quit watching wrestling after the Hitman was screwed and jumped ship to WCW. Any info would be appreciated... :cool:

trinidadpr87
12-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Is it true Brett Hart is in this game?? If he is I'll have to download it myself. I quit watching wrestling after the Hitman was screwed and jumped ship to WCW. Any info would be appreciated... :cool:
check your pm

RobbieD
12-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Met him last year. What a stand up dude. First time ever I have been near speechless in front of a "celeb". I was 12 years old all over again. :D

spinksjinx
12-06-2004, 08:54 AM
Bret is in the game, I prefer showdown legends of wrestling it is underrated a lot of people trash it but it is a solid game for legends...I love the fact that I can recreate the hart foundation and even include Jim the anvil and the game isnt horrible and takes me back to the early years....

RobbieD
12-06-2004, 12:51 PM
With WWE owning all copyrights to WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA, they could easily make an awesome legends game of their own now.

spinksjinx
12-07-2004, 06:33 AM
With WWE owning all copyrights to WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA, they could easily make an awesome legends game of their own now.

It's possible but all of the legends in legends of wrestling is owned by acclaim for another release, however if they go out of business (in which they plan to) the contracts would be void, unless someone bought them out...Although a lot of the contracts expired with legends of wrestling showdown ie: road warriors/bret hart