View Full Version : maps of Modern Warfare 2 kinda sucks...

- Lefteous -
11-21-2009, 05:52 AM
Modern Warfare 1 and World at War are much better. any of you feel the same way?

Equilibrium
11-21-2009, 09:17 AM
I actually like them a lot more than MW1.

Couldn't say about world at war, never played it.

Ryn0
11-21-2009, 06:22 PM
I prefer them to MW1 actually, especially the map with the large house at the top (in the campaign you defend the house)

Didn't like WaW, traded it back in straight away.

Mersey
11-21-2009, 06:31 PM
MW 1 had maps I never wanted to play and always tried to skip them.

WAW maps were horrible IMO.

I like every map on MW2! Specially estate.

Agent Stahl
11-21-2009, 06:45 PM
modern warfare 2 seems like for players who likes to camp.

Undefeated
11-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Estate is for campers.
Invasion and Highrise are my favorites.

Highrise is the ****!

Left2body
11-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I really like the MW2 maps. The big draw back is that if you are a fan of TDM then it is a camper haven. However, for objective based games the maps are awesome. Multiple ways outflank and outthink opponents. No super choke points like before with 1-2 ways in and team able to easily camp objective points.

There are multiple strategies and approaches to maps now which I really like.

Equilibrium
11-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Estate is for campers.
Invasion and Highrise are my favorites.

Highrise is the ****!

I think Highrise is even worst in terms of camping. But i agree about estate, it's paradise for ***** ass snipers who stay at the same spot for the whole game.

My favorites maps are probably favela, scrapyard, Invasion and terminal.

But honestly i like them all.

Necrophobic
11-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Estate is the worst map in the game!!

Doctor_Tenma
11-22-2009, 02:56 PM
modern warfare 2 seems like for players who likes to camp.

Like I said, close range battle is dead, hence I ain't ****ing with that game no more, waste of money.

Agent Stahl
11-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Like I said, close range battle is dead, hence I ain't ****ing with that game no more, waste of money.
just buy the 2nd hand for cheaper price.

http://www.modernwarfare247.com/images/multiplayer/maps/scrapyard/scrapyard-promo.jpg

^^ for people whos in the mood to rush

Mersey
11-23-2009, 06:15 AM
My only complaint is that there's always something in the sky shooting/bombing you.

I don't even care about campers, they're easy to deal with.

Oasis_Lad
11-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Don't like Estate or Scrapyard. The rest are okay.

- Lefteous -
11-26-2009, 04:56 AM
i dont like the airport terminal that much

Undefeated
11-26-2009, 05:14 AM
Wasteland and Estate should be removed. Camp mania.

Terminal and Favela are by far my favs.. I like using Commando Pro and jumping off the houses with the noob tube lol. Invasion is hot also.. Karachi is another map that requires stragety when playing Domination.. Love all the maps besides those two camping pieces of ****.

Undefeated
11-26-2009, 05:17 AM

Game is good bro..

But if you're lagging.. You're finishing.. With a steady connection you can survive the delay of ping. At first I hated it, but you MUST you stopping power.. If not.. You're gonna have to predict who is in front of you and spray before you see em.

The guns I recommend are the SCAR, Mini Uzi, AK47, UMP, M16 and the M10 and SPAS Shotties... BEAST kid. All the other guns are ****.. Even the MP5

Flab
11-26-2009, 05:32 AM
Didn't like CoD4, don't like the look of this either.

WaW is a great game. Can't wait 'til next year.

- v e t -
11-26-2009, 05:35 AM
LOVED COD4 maps, and i really like most of MW2 maps so far...

i dont understand all the *****ing about estate, thats my favorite map so far probably... along with derail and highrise!

great game... just wish i had more time...

- v e t -
11-26-2009, 05:37 AM
Game is good bro..

But if you're lagging.. You're finishing.. With a steady connection you can survive the delay of ping. At first I hated it, but you MUST you stopping power.. If not.. You're gonna have to predict who is in front of you and spray before you see em.

The guns I recommend are the SCAR, Mini Uzi, AK47, UMP, M16 and the M10 and SPAS Shotties... BEAST kid. All the other guns are ****.. Even the MP5

yeah, seems to me, the laggers get the benefit of the doubt... thats the only time i really get killed irrationally

stopping power is huge in this one... but i still dont use it

the SCAR is a beast... fave gun so far

D-MiZe
11-26-2009, 05:49 AM
To all those who say SP is a must, you're a joke.

The UMP45 is a 3 bullet kill without SP. SP has become redundant and because it's so easy to kill people with it, it's being removed from competitive play. If you want to try a fun class, go with;

Marathon pro
Lightweight pro
Ninja pro

Use a silenced Ump45. Much more fun and challenging.

TheCheetah
11-26-2009, 08:37 AM
I voted XBox 360 sucks.

Flab
11-26-2009, 08:38 AM
To all those who say SP is a must, you're a joke.

The UMP45 is a 3 bullet kill without SP. SP has become redundant and because it's so easy to kill people with it, it's being removed from competitive play. If you want to try a fun class, go with;

Marathon pro
Lightweight pro
Ninja pro

Use a silenced Ump45. Much more fun and challenging.

You sound like a geek when you make posts like this.