View Full Version : How you guys feel about white girls???

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Im hittin' one right now....she hella cool......and fine as fuk but I just don't see her fam and mine mixing.....what's ya'lls take on that ****???

Del Coqui
11-19-2009, 06:26 PM
:love: white girls, black girls, oriental, latina, ......... :wank:

The Underboss
11-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Ric, are you hispanic?

If so, please don't mix with white....we as Latinos have a beautiful culture, we just can't give it away by mixing! :puppy_dog

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!

project xxx1
11-19-2009, 06:50 PM
if your chicks kool and ur feeling her thats all that matters,no matter colour she is:banana::banana:

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2009, 07:38 PM
Ric, are you hispanic?

If so, please don't mix with white....we as Latinos have a beautiful culture, we just can't give it away by mixing! :puppy_dog

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!

Yup.....im Mexicano all the way!!! y a mucha onrra como dicen por alli.....so you woun't tap a white girl???

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
:love: white girls, black girls, oriental, latina, ......... :wank:

Most Def!!!!! but I find the Latinos have more in common with all others except the white folk....I dunno just feels odd sometimes......but please believe it....all of god's beautiful creatures are welcomed in to my garden....ya heard!

(Fowler)
11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
there aight just a little preppy.Have you been with an asian female? woo

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2009, 07:41 PM
if your chicks kool and ur feeling her thats all that matters,no matter colour she is:banana::banana:

Oh an dawgy I feel ya on this....im not so much looking at color as I am at the differences in culture and every day little things yanamean?

RavshinRicRude
11-19-2009, 07:42 PM
there aight just a little preppy.Have you been with an asian female? woo

Oh you best believe......had me a Janpanese wild kat one time.....LEGIT!!!!!! come to think of it I never been with a Philipina though....i'd love that!!!!

The Underboss
11-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Yup.....im Mexicano all the way!!! y a mucha onrra como dicen por alli.....so you woun't tap a white girl???

NO! NUNCA, JAMAS!!

we should all marry/mix within our OWN! :p.

HotSizzle
11-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Im hittin' one right now....she hella cool......and fine as fuk but I just don't see her fam and mine mixing.....what's ya'lls take on that ****???
I've been thinking about it but dont really know any haha
Ric, are you hispanic?

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!

I gotta say hispanic girls have gone down the drain, every time I meet one there either married or already have like 2 kids lol

Del Coqui
11-20-2009, 05:56 AM
Most Def!!!!! but I find the Latinos have more in common with all others except the white folk....I dunno just feels odd sometimes......but please believe it....all of god's beautiful creatures are welcomed in to my garden....ya heard!

its a minority thang, ya kno!

The Underboss
11-20-2009, 10:15 AM
I gotta say hispanic girls have gone down the drain, every time I meet one there either married or already have like 2 kids lol

:haha: true, but there are also ones with no kids, they're just hard to find :p.

MR.CHICANITO
11-20-2009, 10:24 AM

hey bro it dont matter i'm mexican tooo and i like all types of women i mean no offense but i dont digg oriental girls but i love white girls and latinas and indians girls are good too and i would bang a black chick too

The Underboss
11-20-2009, 10:28 AM
hey bro it dont matter i'm mexican tooo and i like all types of women i mean no offense but i dont digg oriental girls but i love white girls and indians girls are good too and i would bang a black chick too

Disgusting....:nonono:.
you guys are the reason why Hispanic culture will be extinct in the future :nonono:.

Shame on you :nono:.

fadan80
11-20-2009, 10:31 AM
I think it is no problem... as long as you convert your white girl in a mexican girl.... I mean, she adopting the culture :p

RavshinRicRude
11-20-2009, 11:55 AM

Hahaha......you aint' ever lied......that's why im messing with the whitegirls right now to begin with.....had a few fine brownies but they all had kids!!!!! truer words were never spoken!!! ahahhaah

RavshinRicRude
11-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Disgusting....:nonono:.
you guys are the reason why Hispanic culture will be extinct in the future :nonono:.

Shame on you :nono:.

See your mixing color of skin with cultural differences....basically you are doing to "them" what they have done to us.....remember two wrongs don't make a right......im just saying!

Ben_London
11-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Qué locura, yo soy inglés y mi novia es peruana. :)

Bad~JuJu
11-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Doesn't matter the ethnicity but rather the individuals themselves,
my girl is white and her fam are some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life.
My mom speaks broken ass english but they still find things to talk about, if people remain open minded they can find mutual ground and get along just fine.

..El Chacal..
11-23-2009, 12:14 AM
I'm not really in to white girls..I'm not sure why..

but I've found, of course Latinas, but also asian, black, and even middle eastern (the americanized ones) much more attractive than white girls in my opinion..

RavshinRicRude
11-30-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm not really in to white girls..I'm not sure why..

but I've found, of course Latinas, but also asian, black, and even middle eastern (the americanized ones) much more attractive than white girls in my opinion..

Dude question that has nothing todo with this thread........what's with the dancing milk carton??? I've seen it around here...but dunno what it means......care to share????:fing02:

The Scientist
12-01-2009, 12:16 AM
White is fine. My penis is an equal opportunity invester. Any insecurities or uncertainties brought on by cultural differences are easily dismissed if I really like the girl. If I'm just ****ing her then it's not even an issue.

I'm also fortunate enough to have an open minded family. I've dated three white girls, and each of those three have met my mom. All three were fed posole, and ended up with a little Chicano inside them by nights end.

7_rocket
12-01-2009, 04:41 AM
Isn't all the same in the dark? :boxing:

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Isn't all the same in the dark? :boxing:

Sure it is........but what if you like to **** with the lights on???????:luvbed::haha:

THE REED™
12-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Fine with me.............. ?

Del Coqui
12-01-2009, 12:50 PM
to me ****ing with the lights on is more fun, you get to see all the details :firedevil

RRICAN
12-01-2009, 12:58 PM
white girls love brown meat!!!!! :usa2:

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2009, 02:13 PM

Ooooooh that they do.....that they do....this whitegirl im hittin right now just "loved" my brown meat last night.....true story!!!!!!!!!

Deeznuts
12-02-2009, 12:59 AM

U right about that homie..i gave up on trying to find a spanish chick a long time ago. They are either married, have kids, or there's something wrong with them. Ive seen people that also bring they're chicks from PR to US and they become whores.

7_rocket
12-02-2009, 01:46 AM
to me ****ing with the lights on is more fun, you get to see all the details :firedevil

You wouldn't say that if she was fat homie :luvbed:

GreatRubdini
12-02-2009, 01:54 AM
I hate white gurls... they cause way too much drama and will put you to insanity :banghead:

Del Coqui
12-02-2009, 05:33 AM

Hey, fat chicks need love too :rofl:

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2009, 03:02 PM

In that case the bigger question is..........what the **** you doing ****en fat chicks???? if your porking the phatties thats your bad.......hahahha

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I hate white gurls... they cause way too much drama and will put you to insanity :banghead:

Isn't that all women though???? I dont think color has much to do with it........true story!!!!!!!!

Derranged
12-02-2009, 03:25 PM
I haven't messed with a white girl in a year.

I am white.

????

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2009, 03:41 PM
I haven't messed with a white girl in a year.

I am white.

????

Does that make a you racist??????:dance:I keed I keed.....hahahhahaha

The Underboss
12-02-2009, 04:32 PM
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/image.php?u=19083&dateline=1258972871

man, i can't **** with white girls, i love my latinas way too much :luvbed:.

The Underboss
12-02-2009, 04:36 PM

never seen one with a latino, but then again most latinos here where i live date each others, interracial it's not rare but it's not that common.

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2009, 04:39 PM
never seen one with a latino, but then again most latinos here where i live date each others, interracial it's not rare but it's not that common.

Well here in so cali they don't have much choice..we everywhere.....hahaha......nah but for real though I've been with this one for a minute just messing around with her but now she want to meet the fam and take that next step of just me and her and I don't think im having all that mess....come to think of it maybe it's not necessarily a white thing...I just don't wann hit just one chick.....at least not for a while.......hahhaa

The Underboss
12-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Well here in so cali they don't have much choice..we everywhere.....hahaha......nah but for real though I've been with this one for a minute just messing around with her but now she want to meet the fam and take that next step of just me and her and I don't think im having all that mess....come to think of it maybe it's not necessarily a white thing...I just don't wann hit just one chick.....at least not for a while.......hahhaa

:lol1: did her parents accepted you?

7_rocket
12-02-2009, 06:05 PM
In that case the bigger question is..........what the **** you doing ****en fat chicks???? if your porking the phatties thats your bad.......hahahha

Hey hey, her head game was ATG!!!!!

Aint no shame in my game. And btw, I'm from Toronto, We dont get the hot latina chicks, instead we get the ugly ones ie.. chile.. peru etc :sad:

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2009, 06:22 PM
:lol1: did her parents accepted you?

Hahhaa....funny you should ask.....she has been hounding me to meet the parents for a while now too........I have manged to wiggle out of that every time!!!!!:fing02:

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Hey hey, her head game was ATG!!!!!

Aint no shame in my game. And btw, I'm from Toronto, We dont get the hot latina chicks, instead we get the ugly ones ie.. chile.. peru etc :sad:

Hahahha Toronto......damn sorry to hear that....nah just messin' dawgy.....I guess the big ones need love too but just not my cup of tea is all.....but more power to ya playa!!!:fing02:

Del Coqui
12-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Hahhaa....funny you should ask.....she has been hounding me to meet the parents for a while now too........I have manged to wiggle out of that every time!!!!!:fing02:

make sure you tap that azz as much as possible before going in front of the jury! :****block:crucified

The Underboss
12-02-2009, 08:50 PM
geraldo, who are those boricua babes in your avatar? :luvbed:.

NYU Alum.
12-03-2009, 03:45 AM
White is fine. My penis is an equal opportunity invester. Any insecurities or uncertainties brought on by cultural differences are easily dismissed if I really like the girl. If I'm just ****ing her then it's not even an issue.

I'm also fortunate enough to have an open minded family. I've dated three white girls, and each of those three have met my mom. All three were fed posole, and ended up with a little Chicano inside them by nights end.Are they on welfare now ? lol

Del Coqui
12-03-2009, 05:35 AM
geraldo, who are those boricua babes in your avatar? :luvbed:.

I only saw them once on Endi, they are from Ponce PR and they do synch swimming.

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 10:44 AM
the one on the far right (the short stocky one) is :luvbed: :hitit:.

OaktownGhost
12-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Ric, are you hispanic?

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!

I guess this is a bad time to tell you I'm considering making the mix if you know what I mean. hahaha I love white chicks.

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 02:07 PM
I guess this is a bad time to tell you I'm considering making the mix if you know what I mean. hahaha I love white chicks.

Disgusting :nonono:...

''i cannot believe my beautiful white daughter is ****ing this dirty SPIC''.

If you actually think her parents accepted you, you're WRONG :wave:.

but good luck anyways, you're going to need it :p.

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 02:31 PM
the one on the far right (the short stocky one) is :luvbed: :hitit:.

Yo se las metia a las cuatro.......al mismo tiempo!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 02:32 PM

Wait so is Spic a derogatory term for Mexicans???:scared: I though it was for asian peeps????

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Wait so is Spic a derogatory term for Mexicans???:scared: I though it was for asian peeps????

:rolleyes:...

spic = hispanics

g00ks/chYnks = asians

supRa
12-03-2009, 04:30 PM
who cares wat people think... do YOU!

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 04:51 PM
:rolleyes:...

spic = hispanics

g00ks/chYnks = asians

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????????? nah!!!!! well that sux balls.....hahahaha

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 04:51 PM
who cares wat people think... do YOU!

Oh most def playa.........please believe it......but I was just wondering where ya'll were at with this issue......

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????????? nah!!!!! well that sux balls.....hahahaha

:rolleyes: sarcasm at it's finest.

OaktownGhost
12-03-2009, 05:54 PM

are you being sarcastic? Yeah I got accepted, but I ****ed it up, so I must look else where for a white chick. Preferebly one with big tits, and a big ghetto booty. Why the hate?

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 06:32 PM
:rolleyes: sarcasm at it's finest.

Hahahha.........:sombrero: you know how we do!!!!

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 06:33 PM
are you being sarcastic? Yeah I got accepted, but I ****ed it up, so I must look else where for a white chick. Preferebly one with big tits, and a big ghetto booty. Why the hate?

well white or not broads with big tits and nice booties are always a plus in my book....gotta have that little waist though......:luvbed:

OaktownGhost
12-03-2009, 06:40 PM
well white or not broads with big tits and nice booties are always a plus in my book....gotta have that little waist though......:luvbed:

Yeah but in my case they have to be white. Although ***** is *****, yet i've stated my preference

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah but in my case they have to be white. Although ***** is *****, yet i've stated my preference

hahaha........good looking out playa...I can't hate.you like them white exclusively? it's all good.....we all got our do's and don'ts........more power to ya dawgy!!!!!

OaktownGhost
12-03-2009, 06:50 PM
hahaha........good looking out playa...I can't hate.you like them white exclusively? it's all good.....we all got our do's and don'ts........more power to ya dawgy!!!!!

Right now yeah. I want me a white girl.

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Right now yeah. I want me a white girl.

Well once you get one enjoy brotha!!!! :lol1:

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 07:29 PM

a white girl with a ghetto booty? :haha:

goo luck with that.

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 08:08 PM

goo luck with that.

dude it can happen......can't do those pix here but check out Ice T's wife......Coco.........mmmm........mmmmm.........m mmmm...........green K to the finest Coco pic posted up in here!!!!

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 08:32 PM
dude it can happen......can't do those pix here but check out Ice T's wife......Coco.........mmmm........mmmmm.........m mmmm...........green K to the finest Coco pic posted up in here!!!!

those ''white girls'' with big butts have african ancestry on them.

BOLLOCKS
12-03-2009, 08:40 PM
They fine as ****.

BOLLOCKS
12-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Let's ask Saul Alvarez, what he thinks about them. :D
http://www.notifight.com/artman2/uploads/2/AlvarezMosleyWeighIn_HoganphotosNF.jpg

OaktownGhost
12-03-2009, 09:20 PM

goo luck with that.

I had me one

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 10:02 PM
I had me one

pics or stfu.

OaktownGhost
12-03-2009, 10:06 PM
pics or stfu.

I don't have pics. Were the do you live? Were i'm at is not so rare to find a white girl with a ghetto booty, but I guess it depends on your location

The Underboss
12-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Miami FL..

but then again...white population is not that big.

Boxer1590
12-04-2009, 12:27 AM
For some reason, I've been developing a taste for blondes. I've never been interested in blondes before I dunno why lol. I like white girls though, they seem attracted to me for some reason. Probably because I look whiter than them lmao. Some people think all latinos look like big headed indians.

ny123
12-04-2009, 12:30 AM
i usually like latinas or asians but i have ****ed with white and black girls before and i have enjoyed them just as much if not more if you find something attractive in a women go for it who gives a **** what her race or nationality is

Boxer1590
12-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Oh yea, and I was talking to some "white" chick from my class, or so i thought. Blonde hair, nice body. Then I find out her last name is Figueroa. Turned out she's 100% Cuban.

ny123
12-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Oh yea, and I was talking to some "white" chick from my class, or so i thought. Blonde hair, nice body. Then I find out her last name is Figueroa. Turned out she's 100% Cuban.

nice a blonde cuban chick you should be all over that one

BOLLOCKS
12-04-2009, 01:20 AM

LOL, White Cubans, does she get mad if you call her a white girl? :nonono:

The Underboss
12-04-2009, 01:44 AM

yuck, blonde hair...

i'd take a nice light brown latina with black hair over any blonde white girl any day :luvbed:.

OaktownGhost
12-04-2009, 01:53 AM

Yeah there's a lot of Latinas who look "white." Go for it you lucky son of a bi**. I want me a blonde cuban to, yet I've never in my life met a cuban out here in oakland.

EDIT: I take that back I didn't read the part where you said she was blonde. Still take her, but make her dye her hair black, or brown. I'm not messing with them blonde chicks.**** em

Eric Holder
12-04-2009, 09:35 AM
my prefrence is for latinas but it's all pink on the inside so I don't discriminate

:hitit:

RavshinRicRude
12-04-2009, 11:39 AM
my prefrence is for latinas but it's all pink on the inside so I don't discriminate

:hitit:

except for when it's purple.............hahahahha........

damn did I go to far with that one????? yeah yeah I think i did go to far with that one.....eeeeeeeeeeew........hahahahahh

OaktownGhost
12-04-2009, 12:00 PM
purple? wtf

RavshinRicRude
12-04-2009, 03:54 PM
purple? wtf

Hahaha..you obviously never hit a black chick before.....hahahahahaha

Del Coqui
12-04-2009, 04:24 PM
gotta love my sisters!!!!:luvbed:

http://msp39.photobucket.com/albums/e188/pyrpul/fatthong.jpg

RavshinRicRude
12-04-2009, 05:11 PM
gotta love my sisters!!!!:luvbed:

http://msp39.photobucket.com/albums/e188/pyrpul/fatthong.jpg

Yeah me too.......I mean im very particular about what I look for in a black chick but they can be hella legit..........if you find the right ones.......true story!:drillserg

The Underboss
12-05-2009, 03:31 PM
ewwwww :ugh:...

phallus
12-05-2009, 04:47 PM
the best white girls have red hair, milk white skin and freckles

RavshinRicRude
12-07-2009, 03:10 PM

Damn I dunno bout all that either...I mean I like me some white girls but it sounds like just described Pippi Longstockings..... hahhaha

http://www.nathalienordquist.com/download/pippi1.jpg

The Underboss
12-07-2009, 03:23 PM

filthy beast :nonono:...

RavshinRicRude
12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
filthy beast :nonono:...

Dude so did a white girl cheat on you or something??? no hate......just wondering why all the animosity towards white chicks.....

The Underboss
12-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Dude so did a white girl cheat on you or something??? no hate......just wondering why all the animosity towards white chicks.....

i've never dated a white girl, and i will never plan to.
i stick to my own.

Del Coqui
12-07-2009, 05:49 PM
i stick to my own.

your being racist just like them.

#1Assassin
12-07-2009, 05:56 PM
i dont discriminate, if the girls fine ill tap that ass regardless of race. for the moment i wanna nail an asian chick though, never had one before so just got it in my head to do it. majority of girls ive been with are white.

RavshinRicRude
12-07-2009, 06:26 PM
i dont discriminate, if the girls fine ill tap that ass regardless of race. for the moment i wanna nail an asian chick though, never had one before so just got it in my head to do it. majority of girls ive been with are white.

Gotta tell ya the one race that has manged to get past me is an asian....hahhha
I had a great chance at a Japanese girl one time but I messed that up....hey you win some you lose some.......but they sure are hard to come by here in so cal......I would love to tap a Japanes or even phillipina.....that be NWWIIIIEEECE!!!!!!!!!!

RavshinRicRude
12-07-2009, 06:27 PM
i stick to my own.

Oh yeah yeah ...your that guy that said races should not mix.....so I take it you Boriqua???? does this mean you only date PuertoRican chicks???

The Underboss
12-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Oh yeah yeah ...your that guy that said races should not mix.....so I take it you Boriqua???? does this mean you only date PuertoRican chicks???

I'm not boricua, hispanics should stick with hispanics and NOT mix with any other culture.

RavshinRicRude
12-07-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm not boricua, hispanics should stick with hispanics and NOT mix with any other culture.

Oh my bad.........so what are you???

and exactly what does "hispanics" cover.......are people from spain on your list??? again not talking **** just honstly curious......

The Underboss
12-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Oh my bad.........so what are you???

and exactly what does "hispanics" cover.......are people from spain on your list??? again not talking **** just honstly curious......

Spain is cool.

RavshinRicRude
12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Spain is cool.

Eres Cubano huh???

The Underboss
12-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Eres Cubano huh???

Yea i am.
how you know.

VengoDeCatañoPR
12-08-2009, 02:36 PM
im puerto rican, never even been on a date with a white girl. some of them look good but in general they wack. i just dont like them especially the blondes. those broads think just cuz they have blonde hair they can get away with out shaving their thighs just cuz its blonde. i prefer triguenas, caramel skin either with silky black hair or curly hair, nice full lips and curves. white *****es aint got no damn big lips, they dont have no sex appeal!

i'll still ****'em tho :wank:

The Underboss
12-08-2009, 03:03 PM
im puerto rican, never even been on a date with a white girl. some of them look good but in general they wack. i just dont like them especially the blondes. those broads think just cuz they have blonde hair they can get away with out shaving their thighs just cuz its blonde. i prefer triguenas, caramel skin either with silky black hair or curly hair, nice full lips and curves. white *****es aint got no damn big lips, they dont have no sex appeal!

that's what the **** i'm talking about.

RavshinRicRude
12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Yea i am.
how you know.

I got a sixth sense about these things.....:headbang: hahahahha

The Underboss
12-08-2009, 09:31 PM
I got a sixth sense about these things.....:headbang: hahahahha

usted mexicano?

RavshinRicRude
12-09-2009, 03:37 PM
usted mexicano?

And youuuuuuuu knoooooow thiss........maaaaan......:banana:

Sumthang bit me
12-10-2009, 03:39 AM

Its not about her fam and yours mixing,

its about what you two give to eachother.

You have to remember, you live your life for yourself first and foremost. Nobody else is in your skin.

Just you,

**** what everyone else thinks.

Larry Merchant
12-10-2009, 03:50 AM
White women are the jewel of the earth most sought after .............even fat white chicks get black men.

Del Coqui
12-10-2009, 08:33 AM
White women are the jewel of the earth most sought after .............even fat white chicks get black men.

u drunk again Larry? :alcoholic

BOLLOCKS
12-10-2009, 10:21 AM

This Mexican agrees.
http://www.notifight.com/artman2/uploads/2/AlvarezMosleyWeighIn_HoganphotosNF.jpg

The Underboss
12-10-2009, 11:53 AM

:rofl: :rofl:, what's funny is that black men call them ''thick'' :nonono:.

Cleto_Reyes
12-10-2009, 01:15 PM

I dont know about the jewel of the earth but.. ok :ugh:

RavshinRicRude
12-10-2009, 01:57 PM
This Mexican agrees.

Hahahhaah.....Im sure Mr Canelo agrees......hahahhahha

RavshinRicRude
12-10-2009, 02:01 PM

Nah playa.....don't put the pussei on a peddestal like that either........sure white girls are magically delicious......but so are many other races....My Mexican Brownies are legit as ****......then there are those fine ass Asians that I seen around the way...and some black chicks have some of the best bodies I ever seen......everyone gots their own.....but none of them are "the jewel of the earth".....hahahaha

The Underboss
12-10-2009, 02:36 PM
I dont know about the jewel of the earth but.. ok :ugh:

:roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

RavshinRicRude
12-10-2009, 04:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl:, what's funny is that black men call them ''thick'' :nonono:.

Haha......true dat true dat........I wonder what the fixation is with "thick" white chicks?????? I just don't' see it.......:dunno:

The Underboss
12-11-2009, 07:51 AM
me either, but ok :dunno:.

PowerpuG
12-11-2009, 01:30 PM
There's a healthy dose of fine white chicks out there. I'd beat up the guts for sure but latinas is where its at! As far as dating? I think there's too much of a culture clash. Last thing I want to do is spend my saturdays at some chicks house eating pot roast, watching nascar, and having to answer "How do you say ____ in spanish" 10 times a day.

Third Degree MM
12-11-2009, 08:12 PM
white american girls? or just white girls?
cause i ****ed a decent amount of white mexican chicks, and one american white *****.

Third Degree MM
12-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Nah playa.....don't put the pussei on a peddestal like that either........sure white girls are magically delicious......but so are many other races....My Mexican Brownies are legit as ****......then there are those fine ass Asians that I seen around the way...and some black chicks have some of the best bodies I ever seen......everyone gots their own.....but none of them are "the jewel of the earth".....hahahaha

here in San Diego County, there are a **** load of Asian *****es, they are FINE!, damn! i went out with one for a month back in high school and she was down as ****:boobies:, but i rarely see fine black *****es down here, mostly Asian, Mexicans, and Whites. also Middle Eastern *****es, i was in "love" with one back in 9th grade, but the ***** rejected me, ****in *****.

RavshinRicRude
12-15-2009, 06:21 PM
here in San Diego County, there are a **** load of Asian *****es, they are FINE!, damn! i went out with one for a month back in high school and she was down as ****:boobies:, but i rarely see fine black *****es down here, mostly Asian, Mexicans, and Whites. also Middle Eastern *****es, i was in "love" with one back in 9th grade, but the ***** rejected me, ****in *****.

**** it dawgy there's tons of fish in the sea......its just a matter of knowing how to fish!!!!!! hahahahhaa

HannibalTheKing
12-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Love white girls. I don't like them pale though, I like an honest mediterranean complexion not any beach bum tanning. I can't stand those fake tans.

Third Degree MM
12-16-2009, 12:27 AM
**** it dawgy there's tons of fish in the sea......its just a matter of knowing how to fish!!!!!! hahahahhaa

**** fishing, i'm into boxing :boxing:

RavshinRicRude
12-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Love white girls. I don't like them pale though, I like an honest mediterranean complexion not any beach bum tanning. I can't stand those fake tans.

YOu know what that **** is gross though......here in So Cali we get alot of that ****.........orange is not a good look that's for sure!!!!!!!!!

When you add that to the fake upper lip.........that's just ****en gross!!!!!!! case in point.........

http://ryabread.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/i-like-botox-and-orange-tan1.jpg

The Underboss
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM

what's your nationality?

Third Degree MM
12-16-2009, 08:07 PM
what's your nationality?

cant you tell by my location?

Mexico and U.S.A.

The Underboss
12-16-2009, 08:14 PM
cant you tell by my location?

Mexico and U.S.A.

never seen arabs attracted to hispanics, that's why you got rejected.
they're way into themselves.
stick with your women damn it :wave:.

RavshinRicRude
12-17-2009, 01:12 PM

Dang playa.....im starting to think your the only one up in here with the "stick to your own race deal".....pretty much everyone on here has been all up in the mix except you......so im saying though.......you never told us why you feel this way......care to elaborate??????

Third Degree MM
12-18-2009, 12:17 AM

yeah right that ***** was going out with some black dude before i asked the ***** out, that **** was along time ago, and i guess i will stick to my race, i'm basically Indigenous and White so i'm do that + Asian

Third Degree MM
12-18-2009, 12:19 AM
Dang playa.....im starting to think your the only one up in here with the "stick to your own race deal".....pretty much everyone on here has been all up in the mix except you......so im saying though.......you never told us why you feel this way......care to elaborate??????

well we're all human **** the race thing

The Underboss
12-18-2009, 09:24 AM
well we're all human **** the race thing

Yes we are all human but culture is ALWAYS important...

The Underboss
12-18-2009, 09:31 AM

I was simply raised like that, most old-school hispanics (who truly believe we should stick within our own), that's the only way we can save our culture and our language.

the new generation of hispanics are mixing with anglo-americans and are totally forgetting where they came from and who they are, when they have kids with non-hispanic women they don't teach the kid anything of hispanic culture.

a good example: Jessica Alba, her grand father..a mexican who NEVER wanted to teach his children anything from Mexico, neither the language, he married a white-american woman (of european descent)..and guess what? she isn't EVEN closed to her mexican people even though she looks more mexican than anything else.

This is why is ALWAYS important to stick to women of the same culture/language as you, so WE as Hispanics can have a future in this world, if we don't wake up we'll be extinct, at the rate we're going, we'll be so mixed up with so much ethnicities we'll not be able to tell who we are and who are our ancestors.

RavshinRicRude
12-18-2009, 02:23 PM
I was simply raised like that, most old-school hispanics (who truly believe we should stick within our own), that's the only way we can save our culture and our language.

the new generation of hispanics are mixing with anglo-americans and are totally forgetting where they came from and who they are, when they have kids with non-hispanic women they don't teach the kid anything of hispanic culture.

a good example: Jessica Alba, her grand father..a mexican who NEVER wanted to teach his children anything from Mexico, neither the language, he married a white-american woman (of european descent)..and guess what? she isn't EVEN closed to her mexican people even though she looks more mexican than anything else.

This is why is ALWAYS important to stick to women of the same culture/language as you, so WE as Hispanics can have a future in this world, if we don't wake up we'll be extinct, at the rate we're going, we'll be so mixed up with so much ethnicities we'll not be able to tell who we are and who are our ancestors.

Dude I fell ya.....please believe it.....but my thing is ....if you as a Latino have a strong cultural background....then what's to stopping you from teaching your kids your ways even if your wife/GF/etc is not from your same culture???

The Underboss
12-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Dude I fell ya.....please believe it.....but my thing is ....if you as a Latino have a strong cultural background....then what's to stopping you from teaching your kids your ways even if your wife/GF/etc is not from your same culture???

What if she doesn't agree with teaching the kid the foreign's language? what if she's one of those non-american women who are more americanized than jessica alba?

no way, sorry.

RavshinRicRude
12-18-2009, 04:43 PM
What if she doesn't agree with teaching the kid the foreign's language? what if she's one of those non-american women who are more americanized than jessica alba?

no way, sorry.

Ah but that's when you come in with your pair of balls and your pantalones tied real legit like and you don't give her a choice...it's your kid your cultura....if she don't like too ****en bad......me personally I would make sure that the broad I was banging or was gonna have my kid knew this **** before hand so it would't be no surprise......

The Underboss
12-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Ah but that's when you come in with your pair of balls and your pantalones tied real legit like and you don't give her a choice...it's your kid your cultura....if she don't like too ****en bad......me personally I would make sure that the broad I was banging or was gonna have my kid knew this **** before hand so it would't be no surprise......

i understand you but nah, i stick to my own culture.

RavshinRicRude
12-18-2009, 06:52 PM
i understand you but nah, i stick to my own culture.

Oh nah...for sho kid.....im not trying to talk you out of it or nothing....that's what works for you......more power to ya dawgy..........shoot....there's plenty of fine as Cubanas to pick from.......**** as a matter of fact you know of any in So Cali send them my way!!!!

The Underboss
12-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Oh nah...for sho kid.....im not trying to talk you out of it or nothing....that's what works for you......more power to ya dawgy..........shoot....there's plenty of fine as Cubanas to pick from.......**** as a matter of fact you know of any in So Cali send them my way!!!!
Cubans are rare in Cali my du, don't know any over there, only in NJ/NY :p.

Third Degree MM
12-19-2009, 01:08 AM
Yes we are all human but culture is ALWAYS important...

of coarse it is,

ignorance is what keeps us divided, people who are unwilling to accept other cultures

Third Degree MM
12-19-2009, 01:12 AM

no way, sorry.

slap the ignorant *****, i'll even make her lean Spanish, and if she doesn't like it to hell with her

The Underboss
12-19-2009, 09:41 AM
slap the ignorant *****, i'll even make her lean Spanish, and if she doesn't like it to hell with her

**** em, there is nothing better than dating your own sexy latinas :luvbed:.

why do you think so many white boys and black guys always holler at them? :luvbed:..

****, i ain't changing my lovely latinas for no one.

Ether
12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
True story, Underbosses avy makes me appreciate Univision.

Latin's are the best looking, no racist.

12-19-2009, 12:35 PM
I had a white girl, we even lived together for some years. She was fine as **** too. But it didn't work out and now she's married with a kid ling in Texas. She's gotten pretty ugly looking ever since. That's the problem with white women. They get real ugly and get old fast. Diferent from most black and Hispanic girls where they retain their looks more often. But I don't care about race. I like mixing (up to a point, got my own personal views on the matter) with them all.

12-19-2009, 12:37 PM
White women too easy anyways. Sometimes I haven't even had a need to try. They would just do something and that's it.

Just tap it have fun and move on

The Underboss
12-19-2009, 02:23 PM
True story, Underbosses avy makes me appreciate Univision.

Latin's are the best looking, no racist.

http://i46.tinypic.com/iqx7d5.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/sni05u.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/k1dp42.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/14c61jm.jpg

phallus
12-19-2009, 03:35 PM
White women too easy anyways. Sometimes I haven't even had a need to try. They would just do something and that's it.

Just tap it have fun and move on

si hermano, white girls are for f.ucking, not for marrying, unless they have red hair, milk white skin and freckles, then they are marriage material

12-19-2009, 05:03 PM
si hermano, white girls are for f.ucking, not for marrying, unless they have red hair, milk white skin and freckles, then they are marriage material

lol! u have good taste! that's the girl of my dreams. fokin pippi long stockings all the way! lol

RavshinRicRude
12-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Cubans are rare in Cali my du, don't know any over there, only in NJ/NY :p.

Too damn bad cuz i'd love to tap me a Cubana.......I think Imma have to go hang out at Versallie a bit more but then again I can only eat so many tortas....hahaha

RavshinRicRude
12-21-2009, 01:09 PM

lol! u have good taste! that's the girl of my dreams. fokin pippi long stockings all the way! lol

Hahaha.........you mo fo's are sick.......hahahahahah.........

RavshinRicRude
12-21-2009, 01:10 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/iqx7d5.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/sni05u.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/k1dp42.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/14c61jm.jpg

Who is that??? for a minute I though it was fine ass Eva Mendez (I'd give my left nut to hit that)

but I never seen this chick before.....

The Underboss
12-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Who is that??? for a minute I though it was fine ass Eva Mendez (I'd give my left nut to hit that)

but I never seen this chick before.....

Jackie Guerrido...

don't you get Univision in your tv? :haha:.

RavshinRicRude
12-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Jackie Guerrido...

don't you get Univision in your tv? :haha:.

I dunno playa....I never watch TV in spanish.....I know I get a handfull of mexican channels or what not but most of the time I channel surf right past them unless they have one of those shows on where they have broads with they titties and ass hanging out and they dancing or playing some tv game.....hahahahah

The Underboss
12-21-2009, 07:48 PM
I dunno playa....I never watch TV in spanish.....I know I get a handfull of mexican channels or what not but most of the time I channel surf right past them unless they have one of those shows on where they have broads with they titties and ass hanging out and they dancing or playing some tv game.....hahahahah

nah, she's a weather anchor.

NYU Alum.
12-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Jackie Guerrido...

don't you get Univision in your tv? :haha:.It's funny the topic is about white girls and you put up a vid of a white-hispanic.

I've been skimming the posts on this thread, and I find it funny that some you are against dating whites in general, yet, your ideal beauty is that of a Latina with European features, lmao.

Since you watch Univision to catch hot looking Hispanic celebs. I mean, look at most of the celebs on the Spanish channels, most of 'em have white features, lmao.

The Underboss
12-21-2009, 11:17 PM
It's funny the topic is about white girls and you put up a vid of a white-hispanic.

I've been skimming the posts on this thread, and I find it funny that some you are against dating whites in general, yet, your ideal beauty is that of a Latina with European features, lmao.

Since you watch Univision to catch hot looking Hispanic celebs. I mean, look at most of the celebs on the Spanish channels, most of 'em have white features, lmao.

the girl i posted has MIXED features, not just ''european features'';

and i don't watch univision to ''catch'' hot looking hispanic celebs.

NYU Alum.
12-22-2009, 02:26 AM
the girl i posted has MIXED features, not just ''european features'';

and i don't watch univision to ''catch'' hot looking hispanic celebs.Well f**k man, you did just post a pic of your crush from univision, duh.

And plus, the the European features is usually what dominates when talkin' about hispanics, that's why theres two options for Hispanics when you go to the DMV, hehe.

Third Degree MM
12-27-2009, 08:07 AM
111bbbbbbbbbb

Third Degree MM
12-27-2009, 08:41 AM
**** em, there is nothing better than dating your own sexy latinas :luvbed:.

why do you think so many white boys and black guys always holler at them? :luvbed:..

****, i ain't changing my lovely latinas for no one.

homie i like females of the Human race,

Ben_London
12-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Some of you are strange, sticking to one race or even country? You gotta have more variety. Hay que salir con todas, mexicanas, brasileñas, italianas, francesas lo que sea.

:boxing:

RavshinRicRude
01-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Some of you are strange, sticking to one race or even country? You gotta have more variety. Hay que salir con todas, mexicanas, brasileñas, italianas, francesas lo que sea.

:boxing:

Im with you on that one dawgy....pero el Underboss es que tambien ay que preservar la cultura...and I agree with him....pero we disagree that you can get with all types of broads and still keep your culture.....

But imma all opportunity "hitter" when it comes to broads...........true story!

baya
01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
NO! NUNCA, JAMAS!!

we should all marry/mix within our OWN! :p.

lol

your racism won't let you tap a white girl?

que maricon.

The Underboss
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
racism? what ****ing racism?

because i want to stick within my own culture it's racism? :rofl:...

you're a ****ing retard.

RavshinRicRude
01-04-2010, 07:49 PM
lol

your racism won't let you tap a white girl?

que maricon.

Honestly dawgy....I don't think it's racism at all.... I think he is looking more at preserving the cultura...and doesn't feel other races/ethnicity would be open to that.....but I say otherwise....I say if you impose your will you can get a broad to do anything....hahaha.......true story!!!

The Underboss
01-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Honestly dawgy....I don't think it's racism at all.... I think he is looking more at preserving the cultura...and doesn't feel other races/ethnicity would be open to that

Why do you waste your time explaining it to that moron? seriously...:lol1:.

RavshinRicRude
01-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Why do you waste your time explaining it to that moron? seriously...:lol1:.

Hahaha.......I think he just wants to bust your chops dude...no worries.....

Gopgop
01-05-2010, 03:11 PM
Honestly dawgy....I don't think it's racism at all.... I think he is looking more at preserving the cultura...and doesn't feel other races/ethnicity would be open to that.....but I say otherwise....I say if you impose your will you can get a broad to do anything....hahaha.......true story!!!

co sign idk why but i am just never attracted to white girls like that even if theyre throwing themselves at me id rather be with a spanish girl haha

snow hoes are cool tho =)

RavshinRicRude
01-05-2010, 03:24 PM
co sign idk why but i am just never attracted to white girls like that even if theyre throwing themselves at me id rather be with a spanish girl haha

snow hoes are cool tho =)

If a broad is fine.....im hittin' it.......that's all there's to it for me.....phuk a race or ethnic background....that's just me though.......

Mr. Herbert
01-06-2010, 11:13 AM
How do you guys feel about white guys?

RavshinRicRude
01-06-2010, 03:54 PM

I like ****ing with them.....but for the most part im coo......

Mr. Herbert
01-09-2010, 08:50 AM

I know what you mean. Especially if the look like this. Hmmmhmmmm.

http://cloblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/zac-efron.jpg

The Underboss
01-09-2010, 10:08 AM

WTF?! :haha:!!!

Derranged
01-10-2010, 10:26 AM
I've already post this but I'll say it again... I haven't dated a white girl in over a year.

I've messed with Puertorican, Dominican, Equadorian girls and even a Cuban girl.
I say "even a" because there aren't many Cuban people in New York as far as I know. She had two kids, but, because there aren't many Cubans in New York, mathematically I had to do it. I did it for Math, I deserve an award.

The winner is:

Dominican girls.

For those who say that Hispanic women don't like white guys, Im living proof that you are you full of ****. :)

Dominican girls seem to have a thing for Italians.

I want a Brazillian next.

MANGLER
01-10-2010, 10:33 AM
If they **** and suck dick, they cool wit me. :afro:

:mangler:

The Underboss
01-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I've already post this but I'll say it again... I haven't dated a white girl in over a year.

I've messed with Puertorican, Dominican, Equadorian girls and even a Cuban girl.
I say "even a" because there aren't many Cuban people in New York as far as I know. She had two kids, but, because there aren't many Cubans in New York, mathematically I had to do it. I did it for Math, I deserve an award.

The winner is:

Dominican girls.

For those who say that Hispanic women don't like white guys, Im living proof that you are you full of ****. :)

Dominican girls seem to have a thing for Italians.

I want a Brazillian next.

to be honest dominican women are the biggest rejects of all hispanic women, some hate to be called ''black'' even if they have the same color as michael jordan.

take a look at sammy sosa and his skin ''whitening'' controversy, SOME of them have that ''self-hate'' attitude.

but i'm just saying SOME, not ALL.

but yea, they like white guys.

New
01-10-2010, 09:51 PM
http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/whattheflick/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/white_chicks0.jpg

thealfa
01-11-2010, 05:13 AM
I like white girls as they seem to be the ones that like it up the ass.

Mares
01-11-2010, 07:56 AM
how do i feel about white girls?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrv3iApmqF0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrv3iApmqF0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Derranged
01-11-2010, 08:53 AM
to be honest dominican women are the biggest rejects of all hispanic women, some hate to be called ''black'' even if they have the same color as michael jordan.

take a look at sammy sosa and his skin ''whitening'' controversy, SOME of them have that ''self-hate'' attitude.

but i'm just saying SOME, not ALL.

but yea, they like white guys.

The last one I was with admitted she was an Italian trapped inside a Dominican, only Hispanic thing about her was her name and skin color. She secretly wanted to be white.

But exactly what do you mean by "rejects"?

The Underboss
01-11-2010, 09:36 AM
The last one I was with admitted she was an Italian trapped inside a Dominican, only Hispanic thing about her was her name and skin color. She secretly wanted to be white.

But exactly what do you mean by "rejects"?

bolded part.
they reject their african ancestry, even the blackest one don't like being called black, but that's SOME not all.

RavshinRicRude
01-11-2010, 12:32 PM
bolded part.
they reject their african ancestry, even the blackest one don't like being called black, but that's SOME not all.

No **** son...that's because believe it or not there is mad ass racism in those countries.....it's crazy how racist many of the latin countries are....ya'll remember Presidente Fox from Mex saying that we mexicans are an asset to the US because we take jobs that "even the blacks won't take"......when I read that I was like.....oh hell nah!!! that **** was crazy....and who can forget Memin Pinguin???

ya'll know who that is???if you don't Google it.....it's crazy that comic is still in print today and it's actually a fav.....you could never ever....ever print something like that here in the states....

RavshinRicRude
01-11-2010, 12:41 PM
I know what you mean. Especially if the look like this. Hmmmhmmmm.

No ***g0ts allowed in my threads.....consider your self banned from all of mine...congrats...red k given and you are the first person ever to make it to my ignore list since I've been here.....later joto.....

The Underboss
01-11-2010, 01:22 PM
No **** son...that's because believe it or not there is mad ass racism in those countries.....it's crazy how racist many of the latin countries are....ya'll remember Presidente Fox from Mex saying that we mexicans are an asset to the US because we take jobs that "even the blacks won't take"......when I read that I was like.....oh hell nah!!! that **** was crazy....and who can forget Memin Pinguin???

ya'll know who that is???if you don't Google it.....it's crazy that comic is still in print today and it's actually a fav.....you could never ever....ever print something like that here in the states....

yea i heard of that comic..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memin_Pinguin

RavshinRicRude
01-11-2010, 02:27 PM
yea i heard of that comic..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memin_Pinguin

Hey guey...no mames...te la rayaste con tu otro comentario donde le dijiste al guey ese que sus hijos eran gross porque eran mitad y mitad.....that was cold blood guey.....no cres??

Kelly Robinson
01-15-2010, 07:30 AM
Nigg@s and eses love white women.

I love *****, meaning that I don't care where she's from or skin color. However, I prefer Latin and black girls over white girls.

I honestly think that white girls are overrated. I can't stand it when some Latin and black dudes be acting like white girls are the best looking girls out there. Is as equally annoying as those Latin and black girls who only date white boys.

To each their own. If some dudes choose to f#ck with white girls only then good for the rest of us who don't care because we have more women to choose from.

& what is it with you guys saying that Latin girls are married and have kids and ****? You guys need to look a little harder.

Or you guys simply mess with white girls because you know they give up easier? (rhetorical question)

HannibalTheKing
01-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Hey, I've got a thing for white girls not pasty ones but ones with a REAL tan to them but then again I've got a thing for ALL women. This preserving culture thing has nothing to do with what some people are saying here. I see the word culture but what I'm actually reading is "race". I doesn't seem as though some of you are trying to preserve a culture so much as preserving a race. In the end the entire human race is going to mix into one big pot and that's when there would truly be some measure of peace. I mean, racism and race pride is what causes hostility. If in the end we're all going to be mutts regardless then so be it. I mean how can I hate that quarter black or Russian in you when you also have Burmese and venezuelan in you? Lol I'm all for mixing. Let this seperation end pride end. It's going to happen regardless that's what's hilarious and the more it happens the less chance for hatred. I don't mean any disrespect towards anyone and their culture but I don't look at you as white or black or philipino, ur just another human being and the faster that everyone realizes that in the end we're all going to mix regardless the easier it is. To quote that bad guy from the matrix "you here that? That is the sound of inevitability" much respects to the entire human race I don't give a flying **** what you look like so long as you respect me. Peace.

RavshinRicRude
01-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Nigg@s and eses love white women.

I love *****, meaning that I don't care where she's from or skin color. However, I prefer Latin and black girls over white girls.

I honestly think that white girls are overrated. I can't stand it when some Latin and black dudes be acting like white girls are the best looking girls out there. Is as equally annoying as those Latin and black girls who only date white boys.

To each their own. If some dudes choose to f#ck with white girls only then good for the rest of us who don't care because we have more women to choose from.

& what is it with you guys saying that Latin girls are married and have kids and ****? You guys need to look a little harder.

Or you guys simply mess with white girls because you know they give up easier? (rhetorical question)

ARe you white???

RavshinRicRude
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Hey, I've got a thing for white girls not pasty ones but ones with a REAL tan to them but then again I've got a thing for ALL women. This preserving culture thing has nothing to do with what some people are saying here. I see the word culture but what I'm actually reading is "race". I doesn't seem as though some of you are trying to preserve a culture so much as preserving a race. In the end the entire human race is going to mix into one big pot and that's when there would truly be some measure of peace. I mean, racism and race pride is what causes hostility. If in the end we're all going to be mutts regardless then so be it. I mean how can I hate that quarter black or Russian in you when you also have Burmese and venezuelan in you? Lol I'm all for mixing. Let this seperation end pride end. It's going to happen regardless that's what's hilarious and the more it happens the less chance for hatred. I don't mean any disrespect towards anyone and their culture but I don't look at you as white or black or philipino, ur just another human being and the faster that everyone realizes that in the end we're all going to mix regardless the easier it is. To quote that bad guy from the matrix "you here that? That is the sound of inevitability" much respects to the entire human race I don't give a flying **** what you look like so long as you respect me. Peace.

Did you just quote the "metrix guy"? all your cred with chicks just went out the window.....:boxing:

Third Degree MM
01-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey guey...no mames...te la rayaste con tu otro comentario donde le dijiste al guey ese que sus hijos eran gross porque eran mitad y mitad.....that was cold blood guey.....no cres??

man at most Hispanics are mintad y mitad wtf, we all gross now wtf:lame:

Third Degree MM
01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
i got a question, how many *****es that you mofos dated have you ****ed anally?
and did they cry or what?
just wondering
tu saves

RavshinRicRude
01-15-2010, 03:13 PM

I know that's what im saying but the homie underboss had said that to some other dude on a thread.....I though was a bit harsh cuz it was about his kids...

RavshinRicRude
01-15-2010, 03:15 PM
i got a question, how many *****es that you mofos dated have you ****ed anally?
and did they cry or what?
just wondering
tu saves

I actually did have one broad cry....hahaha......it was actually kinda comical.....I've had some tell me to stop upon entry too....I have yet to have one that asks me to go there...or to actually enjoy it much....where them broads at any way??? do they even exist????

Kelly Robinson
01-15-2010, 03:49 PM
ARe you white???

No, I'm Latino. Soy Mexicano.

RavshinRicRude
01-15-2010, 04:30 PM
No, I'm Latino. Soy Mexicano.

Orale....Mexican y vives en Georgia??? hahah....didn't know we had reps out there playa!!!! good looking out!!!!!!!!

The Underboss
01-15-2010, 08:29 PM

yo solamente dije ''gross'' porque se mesclo con una mujer que no era HISPANA, perdon por entenderlo mal pero no quise decir lo que tu estas diciendo..

solamente lo dije porque se junto con una mujer no-hispana.

The Underboss
01-15-2010, 08:30 PM

it's ****ing sickening bro.
30-40 years from now we won't have straight up full blood hispanics, more like americans with hispanic names who don't know **** about their ancestry.

Kelly Robinson
01-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Mexican Americans by Cheech & Chong

Mexican Americans don`t like to just get into gang fights,
they like flowers and music and white girls named Debbie too

fernirm
01-18-2010, 03:29 PM
I am a Mexican and it insults me as a Mexican that Americans consider Mexicans to be a "brown" race. I myself am light-skinned blue eyed and descended from WHITE Spaniards and French Mexicans. Learn about Mexico and its history before you say things (all of you). Know that Mexico was conquered and SETTLED and CREATED by WHITE Spaniards from Europe, that's why we speak Spanish (Spanish is the WHITE Man's language because it was created by WHITES from Spain in Europe). Learn what the word INDIO and MESTIZO mean. Learn about the CASTA system from Mexico and the founders of COLONIAL country were WHITE CONQUISTADORS like Hernan Cortes & another founder was the King of Spain (both WHITE people), the founders of our MODERN country were Miguel Hidalgo, Guadalupe Victoria, and Agustin de Iturbide (these 3 were WHITE), and Jose Morelos (he was HALF WHITE). Mestizos (half WHITE-half native american) are 55-60% of the Mexican population, Europeans are 18-20%, ARABS and other middle easterners are 1.1%, Native Americans are 11-13% of the population, and East ASIANS and AFRO-Mexicans are less than 1%. There are currently tens of thousands of immigrants from Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea, Britain, Canada, and Argentina (Most Argentines are white) (combined) in Mexico, there are tens of thousands of immigrants from Spain in Mexico. And there are over 1 million AMERICANS in Mexico (they make up 1% of the TOTAL Mexican population). Don't believe me? Look it up! (Look up San Miguel de Allende.) Most Mexican immigrants (especially illegal) in USA are indios and mestizos because of the long lasting effects of the casta system in which WHITE Mexicans owned HACIENDAS (mansions) and were rich, while BROWN Mexicans (Native Indians & alot of mestizos) worked as PEASANTS. That system doesnt exist no more but its effects are still felt by Mexican society. That's why almost exclusively BROWN Mexicans go to USA and are found in USA, while WHITE Mexicans are in Mexico. Most BROWN Mexicans are MESTIZO, they are the descendants of WHITE Spaniards who had children with Native Indians. If it wasn't for many Spanish having kids with indians, most Mexicans would be full 100% WHITE. That's why most MESTIZO BROWN Mexicans in USA don't look white nor Native, they look in between. I am a student in USA, and it angers me to see all the ignorance about Mexico by part of the US Americans. MEXICANS in USA, read about your country and its history, don't REP it if you don't know what the **** it is, you only give us Mexicans from Mexico a bad name and embarrasment with your gangs and your ghetto mentality (even though it makes sense since most mexicans in USA come from poor families born there or come from poor famlies from Mexico). The fact that you're Mexican does not mean you're not white (most Mexicans are mestizo, meaning they are half white and half indian) or CASTIZOS (3/4s white, 1/4 Indian), and the largest minority in Mexico is WHITES, anyone can be Mexican, MEXICAN IS NOT A RACE!!!!!!!. The browning of America = the Whitening of Mexico for reasons I have already said, like that most immigrants to USA are brown, whites usually never leave Mexico, and WHITE form the largest minority in Mexico, plus not to mention that mestizos are mixed race so some of them can come out looking white (which would be alot), not to mention the 10-12% CASTIZOS in Mexico. WAKE UP and STOP BEING IGNORANT you U.S. Americans people!

The Underboss
01-18-2010, 06:37 PM
^ Interesting post, and welcome to boxingscene.

Liar
01-18-2010, 06:48 PM
bolded part.

Interesting thread so far

My quick input.

It's amazing how some Afro-Latino's deny their African ancestry eg Dominicans. They are more African than African Americans. They still have some of their culture from Africa and traditions.

Third Degree MM
01-19-2010, 06:59 PM
it's ****ing sickening bro.
30-40 years from now we won't have straight up full blood hispanics, more like americans with hispanic names who don't know **** about their ancestry.

oh you meant gringos, and black gringos mixed with people of Latin American countries, well thats something else

Third Degree MM
01-19-2010, 07:01 PM
I am a Mexican and it insults me as a Mexican that Americans consider Mexicans to be a "brown" race. I myself am light-skinned blue eyed and descended from WHITE Spaniards and French Mexicans. Learn about Mexico and its history before you say things (all of you). Know that Mexico was conquered and ........!

what you mothfukers didn't know this? btw fuk you proud spaniard frech ******s

Third Degree MM
01-19-2010, 07:05 PM
I actually did have one broad cry....hahaha......it was actually kinda comical.....I've had some tell me to stop upon entry too....I have yet to have one that asks me to go there...or to actually enjoy it much....where them broads at any way??? do they even exist????

i've heard smart girls are down with that, that smart girls are down to do more freaky ****. ignorant *****es don't, they're to scared ha!

fernirm
01-20-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm proud of my people who conquered two whole continents. Most Mexicans are at least half Spanish, so if you're Mexican and you're insulting me for being Spanish, then you're really insulting yourself, dumbass mother****er. Jealous? You're probably an illegal gangster embarrassment (VERGÜENZA) for México. I respect the gangster culture, it comes out naturally when you're a harassed "minority", but it pisses me off when *******s say "Mexican BROWN prde" as if a whole entire race of people were created and lived within the boundaries of a country that didn't exist until 1821, a country that speaks a EUROPEAN language, a country that has a RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION THAT ORIGINATED IN EUROPE. I respect all Mexicans and everyone, whether brown, white, red, even black and yellow Mexicans (yes there are Asian Mexicans), I just don't like the racism of trying to make Mexico look like we're all brown and as if we're all delincuent gangsters, that's just wrong. Let me tell you all, according to various studies, most MESTIZO Mexicans DO HAVE 10% or less BLACK AFRICAN in them. Blakcs have been in Mexico as long as whites (they were brought as slaves), most of them were mixed out by the bigger mestizo population, but there are still old coastal villages in Mexico where one can find Afro-Mexicans. Jose Morelos (part white, part BLACK, part indigenous) was one of the founders of Mexico. NEW SPAIN (Southerwestern U.S (formerly part of Mexico), Mexico, and Central America) had many blacks, however after New Spain/Mexico gained independence, the Central American countries (where the most blacks were, revolted against Mexico and were independent countries). That's why you can find many blacks and half blacks in Central America (THAT USED TO BE PART OF MEXICO).

RavshinRicRude
01-25-2010, 01:31 PM
yo solamente dije ''gross'' porque se mesclo con una mujer que no era HISPANA, perdon por entenderlo mal pero no quise decir lo que tu estas diciendo..

solamente lo dije porque se junto con una mujer no-hispana.

Right on...nadamas que cuando lo lei se escucho medio harsh.....pero right on...

RavshinRicRude
01-25-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm proud of my people who conquered two whole continents. Most Mexicans are at least half Spanish, so if you're Mexican and you're insulting me for being Spanish, then you're really insulting yourself, dumbass mother****er. Jealous? You're probably an illegal gangster embarrassment (VERGÜENZA) for México. I respect the gangster culture, it comes out naturally when you're a harassed "minority", but it pisses me off when *******s say "Mexican BROWN prde" as if a whole entire race of people were created and lived within the boundaries of a country that didn't exist until 1821, a country that speaks a EUROPEAN language, a country that has a RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION THAT ORIGINATED IN EUROPE. I respect all Mexicans and everyone, whether brown, white, red, even black and yellow Mexicans (yes there are Asian Mexicans), I just don't like the racism of trying to make Mexico look like we're all brown and as if we're all delincuent gangsters, that's just wrong. Let me tell you all, according to various studies, most MESTIZO Mexicans DO HAVE 10% or less BLACK AFRICAN in them. Blakcs have been in Mexico as long as whites (they were brought as slaves), most of them were mixed out by the bigger mestizo population, but there are still old coastal villages in Mexico where one can find Afro-Mexicans. Jose Morelos (part white, part BLACK, part indigenous) was one of the founders of Mexico. NEW SPAIN (Southerwestern U.S (formerly part of Mexico), Mexico, and Central America) had many blacks, however after New Spain/Mexico gained independence, the Central American countries (where the most blacks were, revolted against Mexico and were independent countries). That's why you can find many blacks and half blacks in Central America (THAT USED TO BE PART OF MEXICO).

You my good sir are the true definition of a HISPANIC...because you CHOOSE to side more with the Europen (White) blood line that ALL OF US MEXICANS have.

In layman's terms and by definitions a Mexican came about from the Spaniards and the Indigenous tribes at the time mixing. That is what created a Mexican...so yes we are all part European and part Indian Native...yes you are right in many of your "assertions" but you are confusing one on thing for another...and while you are doing so you are also doing the exact same thing you are so adamantly accusing others of doing which is generalizing and stereotyping many folks with your blanket statements....lets just say that some of us CHOOSE to identify withe European/white side but many of us don't.....

and that does not make us "gangsters" "Thugs" or otherwise deviants...nor are we "jealous mother****ers" as you so eloquently managed to state. In this case lets just say we agree to disagree...but more power to you and yours......peace ez.......

The Underboss
01-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Spic power:lurk:..

RavshinRicRude
01-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Spic power:lurk:..

Damn que nalga!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

-ELO-
01-27-2010, 11:49 PM
Same way that I feel about any other women....as long as they're good looking and cool I don't give a damn what color their skin is!!!!!!!!!

RavshinRicRude
01-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Same way that I feel about any other women....as long as they're good looking and cool I don't give a damn what color their skin is!!!!!!!!!

Good **** playa........that's how I roll too......but get the homie "Underboss" all rattled up again !!! hahahhahaha

Ya ves Underboss.....se me hace que si eres el unico que no le dan a las gueritas!!! hahaha

The Underboss
01-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Damn que nalga!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

brazilian women :luvbed:.

Nick Fury
01-28-2010, 10:51 PM
The best head Ive ever gotten was from a white girl

RavshinRicRude
01-29-2010, 04:29 PM
The best head Ive ever gotten was from a white girl

No lie!!! them white broads will get hella freaky dicky on you.....hahahhhaa

RavshinRicRude
01-29-2010, 04:30 PM
brazilian women :luvbed:.

Y esa negrita que tienes haora no se queda atras!!!! esta buenisima!!!!!!

screwhead1
01-30-2010, 12:00 PM
i want to live in brazil...

screwhead1
01-30-2010, 12:04 PM
http://www.beerandtotty.co.uk/wayhey/003.jpg

i'm trying to break this huddle...

RavshinRicRude
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
http://www.beerandtotty.co.uk/wayhey/003.jpg

i'm trying to break this huddle...

Hahhaa.......ya hurd!!! I feel ya with that one playa!!!

Cleto_Reyes
03-29-2012, 01:35 PM
White girls are craaaazzyy thats fo sho

MANIAC310
03-29-2012, 01:39 PM
I prefer them over every other race ...apart from hispanic

RavshinRicRude
03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
White girls are craaaazzyy thats fo sho

they sure is.................no lie hahaha

Taino79
03-29-2012, 02:18 PM
For me Boricuas 1st and white girls 2nd specially white girls with a nice round and juicy a$$.. MmMmMm..
http://i27.tinypic.com/14adlle.jpg

RavshinRicRude
03-29-2012, 02:21 PM
For me Boricuas 1st and white girls 2nd specially white girls with a nice round and juicy a$$.. MmMmMm..

katdamn coco fine as phuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj Calleti
03-29-2012, 04:45 PM
I love white girls.

Optimistic
03-29-2012, 04:51 PM
I love them (especially the one in my sig)

But, I love all types of women, black, latina etc

jtcs1981
03-29-2012, 06:16 PM
I havent met any that I really like. Plus I really like latinas. For some reason I always got lucky with Nicaraguan girls. They loved me more than any other and none had a "green" issue.

RavshinRicRude
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
I havent met any that I really like. Plus I really like latinas. For some reason I always got lucky with Nicaraguan girls. They loved me more than any other and none had a "green" issue.

I had me a nicaraguan once..........chick was A frrrrrrreeeeaaak!!!!!!!!!!

Roja's480
03-29-2012, 06:30 PM
1.Japanese/Chinese girls Maybe Korean girls as well
2.Latinas
3.Black girls
4.White girls

RavshinRicRude
03-29-2012, 06:32 PM
http://www.topnews.in/usa/files/marilyn-monroe.jpg

piojo del norte
03-29-2012, 08:22 PM
What do you mean by that? Is it what I think it is?

RavshinRicRude
03-30-2012, 01:19 PM

wEED???????????:wtf:

cactusEG
03-30-2012, 09:04 PM
I would stick it to white girls all day. But not marry or date one....

SAN D13GO VILLAN
03-30-2012, 09:24 PM

Wow, I love me some Coco, any more pics?

MANIAC310
04-01-2012, 07:22 AM
I would stick it to white girls all day. But not marry or date one....

I'd marry one and have dated them...

wouldn't mind mixing my genes with a white girl tbh

Rockin'
04-01-2012, 07:25 AM
I love 'em.

But still I would take a mexican beauty every day of the week. I love the dark eyes and hair. The hispanic beauties are outragously beautifull to me.........Rockin':boxing:

J-Smooth
04-01-2012, 04:35 PM
love white girls.........id marry ,smash ,date...i dont give a fock

RavshinRicRude
04-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Wow, I love me some Coco, any more pics?

Right? im sayin' though......COCO fine as phuk.......

jtcs1981
04-03-2012, 09:11 AM

I've met many girls. Some of them had an interest in getting two type of green. Some were gold diggers, others wanted to get married just to get their papers. I'm not talking only about latinas. Russians as well.

bigsmoothh
04-03-2012, 01:57 PM
I think, they are great, i would like to find a white girl with a big azz.

RavshinRicRude
04-03-2012, 04:21 PM
I think, they are great, i would like to find a white girl with a big azz.

coco it is son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://blogs.krxq.net/files/2010/06/Coco.jpg