View Full Version : This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

RavshinRicRude
11-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Gotta admit don't know much about this kid....I know he is coming up in the ranks....can anyone here school me on Canelo?? is he the next big thing???

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Looks strong, good fundamentals but we will see. Just as anyone else, we will find out when he starts fighting better opponents.

RavshinRicRude
11-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Looks strong, good fundamentals but we will see. Just as anyone else, we will find out when he starts fighting better opponents.

I gotta check him out on Youtube.......I hear good things...anyone semi notable in his resume??? anyone at all????

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-19-2009, 11:27 AM
I gotta check him out on Youtube.......I hear good things...anyone semi notable in his resume??? anyone at all????

Not really but he is young. I hate to make comparisons but he fights like JCC. He's very calculating, strong body puncher and good boxer.

He is still green in a lot of areas though and falls in love with his power a little too much and come forward. He can't do that as much as he moves up.

What's most impressive is his body type. He looks really, really strong and well built for that weight.

Eric Holder
11-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I think Abner Mares and Victor Ortiz are a little better but Canelo looks like a good prospect. I hope his promoters give him time to develop and manage him properly.

HotSizzle
11-19-2009, 10:09 PM
I never heard of him, gotta check him out.

RavshinRicRude
11-30-2009, 05:05 PM
I never heard of him, gotta check him out.

Dude I checked him out on youtube kid looks very legit.....young but legit for sure.....lets wait and see if it pans out!!!!!!!

Del Coqui
11-30-2009, 06:15 PM
el tipo tiene una buena derecha! se mueve bien, boxea y pega, pero como dicen, vamos a verlo contra mejor oposicion.

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2009, 12:55 PM
el tipo tiene una buena derecha! se mueve bien, boxea y pega, pero como dicen, vamos a verlo contra mejor oposicion.

Como dijo Cantiflas.............Ay sta el detalle joven!!!!!!!!

we gotta see how he holds up vs better opposition....but so far so good wouldn't you agree???

fadan80
12-01-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm a fan of "El Canelo", I hope he don't lose ground and keep working hard, he is looking dominant in all his fights as of today, he needs somebody that causes him trouble.

For anyone interested, here is the blog of "El Canelo", good pics and history can be found here:

http://saulcaneloalvarez.blogspot.com/

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm a fan of "El Canelo", I hope he don't lose ground and keep working hard, he is looking dominant in all his fights as of today, he needs somebody that causes him trouble.

For anyone interested, here is the blog of "El Canelo", good pics and history can be found here:

http://saulcaneloalvarez.blogspot.com/

Are you really in Mex right now dawgy???? I hear in Mex Canelo already has massive appeal and a pretty big fan base.....true or no??????

fadan80
12-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Are you really in Mex right now dawgy???? I hear in Mex Canelo already has massive appeal and a pretty big fan base.....true or no??????

Sure! I'm in Mexico, and he has too much fans. Actually the two giant TV networks (Televisa and TVAzteca) support two fighters massively. TVAzteca supports Chavez Jr. and Televisa supports Canelo, but everyone here knows that Chavez Jr. is a bum and Canelo is a true contender

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Sure! I'm in Mexico, and he has too much fans. Actually the two giant TV networks (Televisa and TVAzteca) support two fighters massively. TVAzteca supports Chavez Jr. and Televisa supports Canelo, but everyone here knows that Chavez Jr. is a bum and Canelo is a true contender

Niiiiece.....yeah I spent some time in Mex this past summer and that's were I first heard bout Canelo.....as a matter of fact I think he fought one of those weekends I was there.....dude is there such thing as PPV in Mex??? or are all fights free over there??????

fadan80
12-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Niiiiece.....yeah I spent some time in Mex this past summer and that's were I first heard bout Canelo.....as a matter of fact I think he fought one of those weekends I was there.....dude is there such thing as PPV in Mex??? or are all fights free over there??????

Almost all fights that involve mexicans are transmitted free either by TVAzteca or Televisa, but not live, but like half an hour after the actual fight happens. All other big fights are not transmitted by free, but if you have cable you can see the ones from Showtime and HBO (regular), and it depends on the city, due that every cable company offers different channels (lucky me that I have both)... for HBO PPV you need to have satellital TV, or go to a bar or restaurant to see the fights :boxing:

-Hyperion-
12-01-2009, 04:56 PM
good right hand.....thats about it....dudes still young but i dont like his hype.....

RavshinRicRude
12-01-2009, 05:29 PM
good right hand.....thats about it....dudes still young but i dont like his hype.....

You really in Mex too????

damn how come all of the sudden we got strong rep in mex??? hahahha...

Where is the Canelo Kid from any way????? I know mex but where?? anyone know?

fadan80
12-01-2009, 05:33 PM
You really in Mex too????

damn how come all of the sudden we got strong rep in mex??? hahahha...

Where is the Canelo Kid from any way????? I know mex but where?? anyone know?

He is from a town near Guadalajara, Jalisco... so he is "Tapatio"

Cleto_Reyes
12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
He's fighting this weekend........

RavshinRicRude
12-02-2009, 04:00 PM
He's fighting this weekend........

Yeah??? is it gonna be televised???

fadan80
12-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah??? is it gonna be televised???

Will be on Televisa "Canal Cinco"... maybe you can watch it somewhere

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Will be on Televisa "Canal Cinco"... maybe you can watch it somewhere

My GWAAAD Adriana Lima is one fine piece of assssss!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah the fight....well I don't think we got those channels here but ill check it out for sure.......good looking out playa!

supRa
12-03-2009, 05:53 PM
yea canelo got the tools... its just a matter of time.... i heard he was gonna sign or signed with golden boy promotions... he's only 19 years young!!!

big things comin up..

RavshinRicRude
12-03-2009, 07:34 PM
yea canelo got the tools... its just a matter of time.... i heard he was gonna sign or signed with golden boy promotions... he's only 19 years young!!!

big things comin up..

Yeah that's the word on the street on the kid......I hope he comes along nice and steady.....not too fast but not JCC jr status either....ahhahahaha

thurrmac
12-04-2009, 01:16 AM
saul canelo alvarez, a strong kid with good body punching and parry, he needs a good trainer bcoz he has a bright future.

RavshinRicRude
12-04-2009, 12:40 PM
saul canelo alvarez, a strong kid with good body punching and parry, he needs a good trainer bcoz he has a bright future.

Lets hope your right.....looks like he fights this sat....hopefully we get to see him get better!

BOLLOCKS
12-04-2009, 12:57 PM
No, You jinxed him.

RavshinRicRude
12-04-2009, 04:52 PM
No, You jinxed him.

Jinxing is for pooosssey's........Canelo gots the goods!!! he will deliver.....anyone see that there was early talk about a Canelo JCC Jr showdown.....this could be a good fight for both IMO

fadan80
12-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Jinxing is for pooosssey's........Canelo gots the goods!!! he will deliver.....anyone see that there was early talk about a Canelo JCC Jr showdown.....this could be a good fight for both IMO

Not for Chavez Jr... he will get KTFO

RavshinRicRude
12-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Not for Chavez Jr... he will get KTFO

Hahaha.....im saying though.....it could be a good fight cuz IF Chavez where to win it would be a semi decent win......better than the tomato cans he has been fighting....and he still wouldn't have to face a dude in his prime.......

Or Canelo can make a statement win and expose JCC jr........

either out come would be good!!!

I have a feeling though Canelo would whipe the floor with JCC Jr.....

KILLA RIGHT
12-04-2009, 08:17 PM
What i like about the kid is when he has someone hurt he goes crazy trying to ko them. Which he will learn to fix but he's a killer. One of my fav fighters

thurrmac
12-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Hahaha.....im saying though.....it could be a good fight cuz IF Chavez where to win it would be a semi decent win......better than the tomato cans he has been fighting....and he still wouldn't have to face a dude in his prime.......

Or Canelo can make a statement win and expose JCC jr........

either out come would be good!!!

I have a feeling though Canelo would whipe the floor with JCC Jr.....

ahhhhhh the chavez kid.... id like to pit him against the russian kid korovov

RavshinRicRude
12-07-2009, 04:07 PM
What i like about the kid is when he has someone hurt he goes crazy trying to ko them. Which he will learn to fix but he's a killer. One of my fav fighters

Well "the kid" is till undeafeated.....took a UD this sat....I hear he looked good...wonder how much longer till they step up the competition for this kid to see if he is as legit as we all think he is.....

fadan80
12-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Well "the kid" is till undeafeated.....took a UD this sat....I hear he looked good...wonder how much longer till they step up the competition for this kid to see if he is as legit as we all think he is.....

Yes, he won a wide UD, but the fight was not as easy as it sounds... That Tyler give him nightmares, he was elusive, slick and with good counterpunchers... However Canelo knew how to beat this style, as he was relentless and focusing early on the body

There is no doubt that Canelo learned a lot on this fight

RavshinRicRude
12-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Yes, he won a wide UD, but the fight was not as easy as it sounds... That Tyler give him nightmares, he was elusive, slick and with good counterpunchers... However Canelo knew how to beat this style, as he was relentless and focusing early on the body

There is no doubt that Canelo learned a lot on this fight

You saw it??? any knockdowns scored by anyone???

fadan80
12-08-2009, 06:20 PM
You saw it??? any knockdowns scored by anyone???

Yes man, I saw it... there was no knowdowns, and Canelo got a few hard shots on him, he looked a bit uncomfortable at times, but he did not fought this kind of style before, so its ok, as I said, he learned a lot from this fight

RavshinRicRude
12-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Yes man, I saw it... there was no knowdowns, and Canelo got a few hard shots on him, he looked a bit uncomfortable at times, but he did not fought this kind of style before, so its ok, as I said, he learned a lot from this fight

Good looking out.......hojala le siga bien al Canelo!!!:wave:

reneg_2
04-23-2010, 12:37 PM
for 19 years old this kid is sick.

RavshinRicRude
04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
for 19 years old this kid is sick.

I've seen himfight a few more times since I posted this thread....this kid is no joke....he gonna do some big things!

-Rab
04-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Seguidor de alvarez representando :cool:.

RavshinRicRude
04-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Seguidor de alvarez representando :cool:.

El Canelo is gonna be well represented.....ojala no le hajan como al Vargas y me lo pongan contra los meros meros too fast....if he is brought up legit....we got a world champ coming out of Mex AGAIN!!!

-Rab
04-23-2010, 04:22 PM
El Canelo is gonna be well represented.....ojala no le hajan como al Vargas y me lo pongan contra los meros meros too fast....if he is brought up legit....we got a world champ coming out of Mex AGAIN!!!

Yeah man I know what you mean, But he's fighting a top 10 WW this year which is a good thing. I hope they put him up against Alfonso Gomez. That would be a big fight in Mex. Luego ay muchos undefeated prospects in welterweight right now so we will have a lot of great match ups next year when the big names retire. Can't f*cking wait! Canelo reminds me of a very rookie JMM with his style of fighting. It's not the typical brawler Mexican style...He's a thinker.

RavshinRicRude
04-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Yeah man I know what you mean, But he's fighting a top 10 WW this year which is a good thing. I hope they put him up against Alfonso Gomez. That would be a big fight in Mex. Luego ay muchos undefeated prospects in welterweight right now so we will have a lot of great match ups next year when the big names retire. Can't f*cking wait! Canelo reminds me of a very rookie JMM with his style of fighting. It's not the typical brawler Mexican style...He's a thinker.

Yeah it's time to step up the competition some but def not with the top tier guys....but I hear what your saying.....

Del Coqui
04-23-2010, 06:12 PM
strong, and an ok boxer but unproven..... Still, Cotto is no match for him.

RavshinRicRude
04-23-2010, 06:33 PM
strong, and an ok boxer but unproven..... Still, Cotto is no match for him.

Cotto??? umm ok........

Del Coqui
04-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Cotto??? umm ok........

u do know he fighting Jose Cotto on May.... Cotto is a LW, he should have no trouble with him.

RavshinRicRude
04-23-2010, 07:15 PM
u do know he fighting Jose Cotto on May.... Cotto is a LW, he should have no trouble with him.

Ahh yes my bad.....I see Cotto....I automatically think Miguel Angel...hahah...threw me off there for a second......hahhaa

Del Coqui
04-23-2010, 07:16 PM
Ahh yes my bad.....I see Cotto....I automatically think Miguel Angel...hahah...threw me off there for a second......hahhaa

LOL, trankilo.......... those fights will come with time.

RavshinRicRude
04-23-2010, 07:53 PM
LOL, trankilo.......... those fights will come with time.

oh im sure they will.....but with time....

TEKOLOTES*510*
04-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Ive only seen him fight once it was against larry mosley and he didnt look all that good, but i think it was his first time fightin in the US so hopefully that was why.

xcaret v3
04-24-2010, 04:08 PM
i think hes pretty overrated... he doesnt have that much power and he gets hit too clean..

GeorgiaRED
04-24-2010, 04:41 PM
That kid looks like a gabacho. I've heard of him but I've never seem him fight.

Pero si es mexicano, es uno de nosotros, sea guero o prieto.

The Underboss
04-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Alguien tiene un video?

-Hyperion-
04-26-2010, 12:50 AM
hope he gets ktfo, so televisa stops overrating his ass

supRa
04-26-2010, 01:01 AM

i was talkin 2 my uncl about it, he said televisa and tv azteca were promoting the floyd vs shane fight.. so is tv azteca gonna show the canelo fight too?

-Hyperion-
04-26-2010, 01:40 AM
i was talkin 2 my uncl about it, he said televisa and tv azteca were promoting the floyd vs shane fight.. so is tv azteca gonna show the canelo fight too?

nope, televisa is showing the card.........tvazteca aint promoting that fight, why would they promote the competition......+

supRa
04-26-2010, 03:08 AM
nope, televisa is showing the card.........tvazteca aint promoting that fight, why would they promote the competition......+

ohh okay...
canelo is only 19 give him a break... he is a solid prospect 4sure...a crowd pleasin fighter

-Rab
04-26-2010, 03:33 AM

That's a fighter from your country, He's representing Mexico and you
want him to get KTFO?

Aver si al rato no se la andas mamando pinchi coconut.:bottle:

RavshinRicRude
04-26-2010, 01:53 PM
want him to get KTFO?

Calmado.......serena morena....hahaha dont' get too worked up....Hyper is legit...im sure he gots his reasons.....hahahhaha

How how your team do in the draft???

The Underboss
04-26-2010, 02:17 PM
want him to get KTFO?

i can tell you're a nationalist...

i want Gamboa KTFO as well...nothing wrong in wanting to see a boxer from your country loosing, :dunno:.

-Rab
04-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Calmado.......serena morena....hahaha dont' get too worked up....Hyper is legit...im sure he gots his reasons.....hahahhaha

How how your team do in the draft???

Pshhh... I don't even want to talk about that :thumbsdow.

I haven't seen much of Ryan Mathews to judge but hopefully he
does well.

You know anything about the kid?

-Rab
04-26-2010, 02:54 PM
i can tell you're a nationalist...

i want Gamboa KTFO as well...nothing wrong in wanting to see a boxer from your country loosing, :dunno:.

I want to know why you want Gamboa to get KTFO... He's legit.

The Underboss
04-26-2010, 03:42 PM
I want to know why you want Gamboa to get KTFO... He's legit.

because i'm sick and tired of him showing off in every match...and not only that he has a weak chin.

i just don't like him :dunno:.

RavshinRicRude
04-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Pshhh... I don't even want to talk about that :thumbsdow.

I haven't seen much of Ryan Mathews to judge but hopefully he
does well.

You know anything about the kid?

Oh you guys grabed him.....don't know too much bout the kat other than he supposed to be a stud....a RB after losing LT and having Sproles back there sounds like a good pick up.....why you down your pix?

We did hella good!!! we got two stud linemen and Taylor Mays from UCS with the top three....

supRa
04-26-2010, 05:18 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlOG2ZTcOD4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rlOG2ZTcOD4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFWqFapKTWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFWqFapKTWE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RavshinRicRude
04-26-2010, 07:33 PM
because i'm sick and tired of him showing off in every match...and not only that he has a weak chin.

Straight out huh??? just don't like the kid......hey it happens.....Vargas a local boy here in my home town always reped Mexico to the fullest but then he talked too damn much got on my nevers and I alwasy wanted him to get an ass beating.....so I get that....

GeorgiaRED
04-26-2010, 09:52 PM

But I DO (like Gamboa)! To each their own.

I'm Mexican and I don't like Margarito because he cheated and now my people are welcoming him back to the sport like he's a champ. The man cheated and got caught. How are we to know if he didn't cheat before? He ruin his reputation.

-Huey-
04-26-2010, 09:59 PM

Claro que si compadre!

Junito-Rulez
04-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Canelo es MUY sobrestimado, es lente, tiene muchos problemas contra defensivos y contraoffensivos boxeadores. Es un real professional pero Marquez es el numero uno y el mejor mexicano. Vamos a ver el "grande" canelo contra Cotto. El viejo y pequeno Jose tiene talento mientras que todo lo que Canelo conoce es payasos.

RavshinRicRude
04-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Canelo es MUY sobrestimado, es lente, tiene muchos problemas contra defensivos y contraoffensivos boxeadores. Es un real professional pero Marquez es el numero uno y el mejor mexicano. Vamos a ver el "grande" canelo contra Cotto. El viejo y pequeno Jose tiene talento mientras que todo lo que Canelo conoce es payasos.

Ah pues claro.....no mames...como te pones a comparar a Canelo con Marquez ....Canelo tiene 19 años y apenas va empezando....seria como comparar a Marquez cuando empezaba con Cesar Chavez....ponte a pensar que el muchacho este apenas va para arriva.....dale chansa antes que lo compares con el mero mero de este tiempo....

Del Coqui
04-27-2010, 03:26 PM

Canelo es un 147 natural con buena condicion, Jose Cotto es un borrachon que lleva mucho tiempo inactivo y es un LW. Le doy merito a Cotto si pasa del sexto.

Del Coqui
04-27-2010, 03:29 PM

??????????????? I like him, he's a good skilled boxer with power, very active and haven't seen him duck anyone so far, especially if he fights Caballero.

y el hombre viene de abajo......

RavshinRicRude
04-27-2010, 03:46 PM
Canelo es un 147 natural con buena condicion, Jose Cotto es un borrachon que lleva mucho tiempo inactivo y es un LW. Le doy merito a Cotto si pasa del sexto.

Hahha....cadavez que veo COTTO....inmediatamente pienso Miguel.....hahaha

Eric Holder
04-27-2010, 09:02 PM
Canelo tiene el estilo de pelear que tenia Cotto quando estaba empezando

RavshinRicRude
04-28-2010, 04:52 PM

La cosa esta en que la gente lla lo quiere poner mero arriba....se les olvida que apenas empieza...

-Hyperion-
04-29-2010, 08:15 PM

mmm......just no.........

RavshinRicRude
04-29-2010, 09:15 PM
mmm......just no.........

No te pasa El Canelo??

-Rab
04-29-2010, 11:29 PM
No te pasa El Canelo??

Esque no le pasa que televisa anda ya tratando de venderlo como si va aser el siguiente chavez :lol1:.

-Hyperion-
05-01-2010, 02:32 PM
http://www.elmanana.com.mx/upload/foto/10/4/8/05E-MARISOL-REF.jpg

la novia del canelo.....she a gold/fame digger.....

the_ilest
05-01-2010, 07:10 PM
http://www.elmanana.com.mx/upload/foto/10/4/8/05E-MARISOL-REF.jpg

la novia del canelo.....she a gold/fame digger.....

esta fea la puta.

The Underboss
05-01-2010, 07:59 PM
esta fea la puta.

:rofl2: just what i was going to say.

-Hyperion-
05-01-2010, 08:36 PM
she has a weird face, but i bet you guys have done worse......she was miss mexico a few years ago......wich surprises me, cause she doesnt look that good......

xcaret v3
05-02-2010, 03:10 AM
esta fea la puta.

lmfao... yeah she does look average... she looked good here... is it the same girl ??

http://cdn.guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/Marisol_Gonzalez_00031.jpg

http://cdn.guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/Marisol_Gonzalez_0003.jpg

i'd still hit it..........

2Caras
05-02-2010, 02:55 PM
esta fea la puta.

fea?estas wey o que?esta vieja esta bien chula y bien buena.

2Caras
05-02-2010, 02:57 PM
el Canelo es muy joven aun pero tiene un gran futuro,es un buen boxeador,es rapido y tira madrazos a morir,debe trabajar mas en su defenza,quisiera verlo en contra de pacquiao o maywheater en un futuro.

2Caras
05-02-2010, 03:01 PM
esta fea la puta.

canelo lento?chavo necesitas verlo mas,de lento no tiene nada.

Kobe B Bryant
05-02-2010, 03:53 PM
i don't know if he can be great but he has solid skills , he's a good looking kid and he can be a big draw with mexican-americans.

he'll make some money.

-Rab
05-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Ginge Bread "Fighting Irish"

You trying to make Canelo one of yours? :lol1: :lol1:.

D-MiZe
05-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Ginge Bread "Fighting Irish"

You trying to make Canelo one of yours? :lol1: :lol1:.

That's what the Irish do, claim anyone who has the smallest bit of Irish ancestry.

Toney Loc
05-02-2010, 04:15 PM
That's what the Irish do, claim anyone who has the smallest bit of Irish ancestry.

Muhammad Ali, greatest Irish fighter of all time. :yup:

-Rab
05-02-2010, 04:36 PM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

The Underboss
05-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Muhammad Ali, greatest Irish fighter of all time. :yup:

Yet he managed to care later on, even his own mother was part irish and never gave a **** :lol1:.

Irish people won't claim anyone who is part black/irish.

D-MiZe
05-02-2010, 05:42 PM
It's great, if you've got an Irish surname like O'Donnell but you were born in Romania and your family has lived there for hundreds of years, they still say you're Irish.

:lol1:

Kobe B Bryant
05-02-2010, 11:45 PM

shut it , you english fairy.

Rocky...
05-03-2010, 08:25 AM
The kid looks good he looks to have a big future ahead of him, hope to see him stepping up soon.

I bet it must be hard for folk like cuauhtemoc1496 tho, the next big thing coming out of mexico is a white boy with ginger hair :lol1: he wont be liking that :lol1:

D-MiZe
05-03-2010, 10:21 AM
shut it , you english fairy.

Get your caravan off my garden.

Eric Holder
05-03-2010, 10:27 AM
The kid looks good he looks to have a big future ahead of him, hope to see him stepping up soon.

I bet it must be hard for folk like cuauhtemoc1496 tho, the next big thing coming out of mexico is a white boy with ginger hair :lol1: he wont be liking that :lol1:

who cares, what color he is, he could be white, brown, black..... he's still Mexican :boxing:

AntonTheMeh
05-03-2010, 12:26 PM
he looked okay. he's definitely got skills, but the beard will be an issue in the future.

RavshinRicRude
05-03-2010, 03:07 PM
esta fea la puta.

:rofl2: just what i was going to say.

FEA??? a chinga.......y que le ven de fea???

RavshinRicRude
05-03-2010, 05:45 PM
he looked okay. he's definitely got skills, but the beard will be an issue in the future.

the beard??? you mean the chin right??? hahaha never heard it called the beard before....any how I missed that first round...I heard he got rocked though...but obviously he survived.....then again how hard can Cotto hit??? it was a good fight though.....

fadan80
05-03-2010, 07:24 PM
the beard??? you mean the chin right??? hahaha never heard it called the beard before....any how I missed that first round...I heard he got rocked though...but obviously he survived.....then again how hard can Cotto hit??? it was a good fight though.....

Man, he was caught badly, I was really worried for the fight to be stopped at that time, should Cotto hit harder and Canelo was KTFO...

But I think Canelo did well, that first round will help him a lot for his future

RavshinRicRude
05-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Man, he was caught badly, I was really worried for the fight to be stopped at that time, should Cotto hit harder and Canelo was KTFO...

But I think Canelo did well, that first round will help him a lot for his future

That's kinda the idea I think....at least if im his trainer im having him watch round 1 over and over....Imma have to find it on youtube or something so I can see for my self how bad he was....

RRICAN
05-03-2010, 07:39 PM

this kid is good but wanna see him against someone his own size if JMCotto was a legit WW canelo might not have finish that 1st rd. the kid has good combinations and good footwork tho def a diamond in the rough :boxing:

fadan80
05-03-2010, 07:57 PM
I find that first round very similar to Kahn-Prescott... Kahn got caught badly, should he recovered from that and he should had an easy win... Should Cotto hit like Prescott and Canelo should be KTFO

RavshinRicRude
05-03-2010, 08:41 PM
this kid is good but wanna see him against someone his own size if JMCotto was a legit WW canelo might not have finish that 1st rd. the kid has good combinations and good footwork tho def a diamond in the rough :boxing:

Huh???????im sorry did you say something?????? I was busy looking at your avi's phat ASS!!!!:You_Rock_

-Hyperion-
05-04-2010, 10:11 PM
ginger aint ****..............

Weebler I
05-04-2010, 11:53 PM
I find that first round very similar to Kahn-Prescott... Kahn got caught badly, should he recovered from that and he should had an easy win... Should Cotto hit like Prescott and Canelo should be KTFO

Khan would still have got ktfo'd, he gets hit too much for a fighter with a glass chin.

Canelo is genuinely tough, I thought he was gone but he took it and took it well.

Eric Holder
05-05-2010, 12:17 AM
who do you think Canelo should fight next? I've seen people mention Alfonso Gomez

Gomez wrecks Canelo right now imo

Weebler I
05-05-2010, 03:25 AM
he could fight Jan Zaveck for the IBF title

fadan80
05-05-2010, 09:31 AM
who do you think Canelo should fight next? I've seen people mention Alfonso Gomez

I think Canelo has a chance versus Gomez, should be a good fight because of Gomez high workrate, but it is too dangerous for BGP to match him right now with him

Cuauhtémoc1520
05-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Canelo is still very young, he's 19 years old. I thought he handled himself well, he was caught with a hard shot but stood his ground and made it through.

He dominated the fight from there on out and you could see he has some work to do on defense.

He keeps his left way too low but he has very good in fighting skills. That upper cut was money for him and he followed it with a very nice left hook.

Cleto_Reyes
05-05-2010, 11:28 AM

Matthew hatton??? Delvin Rodriguez???

GeorgiaRED
05-05-2010, 12:38 PM
fea?estas wey o que?esta vieja esta bien chula y bien buena.

i was about to say the same thing. the ***** is cute.

RavshinRicRude
05-05-2010, 12:46 PM
i was about to say the same thing. the ***** is cute.

I told them the same thing.....do donde le ven lo fea.....si esta bien buenota!!!

fadan80
05-05-2010, 01:09 PM
I told them the same thing.....do donde le ven lo fea.....si esta bien buenota!!!

Esta buena, pero como que empalaga la uei...

RavshinRicRude
05-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Esta buena, pero como que empalaga la uei...

empalaga??? mi español es casi 100% pero haora si nose que significa empalaga???

Solitario
05-05-2010, 01:39 PM
I had no idea Canelo was a sureno:lol1:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/16aiRv09fSQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/16aiRv09fSQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

fadan80
05-05-2010, 01:44 PM
empalaga??? mi español es casi 100% pero haora si nose que significa empalaga???

Y yo no se como se dice en ingles :dunce:

Its like when you eat every single day a meal that is good, but after several days you don't like it... "te empalaga"

The same happens when you eat too much candy, after a while "te empalaga"

RavshinRicRude
05-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Y yo no se como se dice en ingles :dunce:

Its like when you eat every single day a meal that is good, but after several days you don't like it... "te empalaga"

The same happens when you eat too much candy, after a while "te empalaga"

Ahhh like you get sick of it right....it's like annoying....or irritating no??? nice pues se aprende algo nuevo cada dia!!! good looking out playa......

y porque empalaga la vieja del Canelo?? sabes como se llama?? queira vuscar mas fotos...

fadan80
05-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Ahhh like you get sick of it right....it's like annoying....or irritating no??? nice pues se aprende algo nuevo cada dia!!! good looking out playa......

y porque empalaga la vieja del Canelo?? sabes como se llama?? queira vuscar mas fotos...

Her name is Marisol Gonzalez, and she is appearing in almost every sport event for mexican television network Televisa... I don't know exactly what is annoying from her, its like if her personality is fake or something like that... me cae un poco mal... but Id still hit it :hitit:

RavshinRicRude
05-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Her name is Marisol Gonzalez, and she is appearing in almost every sport event for mexican television network Televisa... I don't know exactly what is annoying from her, its like if her personality is fake or something like that... me cae un poco mal... but Id still hit it :hitit:

YOU think???? damn!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.record.com.mx/images/gallery/2860342.jpg

but what the hell is she doing at the superbowl..hahhaha
http://images.fa-bulo.us/uploads/1615.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EDFqmuHfAF0/SdQ8qbWsUqI/AAAAAAAAA5U/12CcOnepEtM/s400/Marisol+Gonzalez-30.jpg

Weebler I
05-05-2010, 05:36 PM
she's hot for sure

RavshinRicRude
05-05-2010, 08:23 PM
she's hot for sure

Im saying though...penchee Canelo is taping that......damn!!! never knew a red headed mexican could pull that quality of ass....hahahha

-Hyperion-
05-06-2010, 12:54 AM
that ***** will **** anyone with fame.....she ****ed cuauhsimodo for gods sake..........(cuauhtemoc)

i mean, look at the best tail cuauhtemoc could get before being famous

http://www.record.com.mx/images/gallery/373902.jpg

-Rab
05-06-2010, 01:03 AM
that ***** will **** anyone with fame.....she ****ed cuauhsimodo for gods sake..........(cuauhtemoc)

http://www.record.com.mx/images/gallery/373902.jpg

So why you hatin'? You can't even get disgusting p*ssy like that.

Dumbass chilango :haha:.

Weebler I
05-06-2010, 01:26 AM
Im saying though...penchee Canelo is taping that......damn!!! never knew a red headed mexican could pull that quality of ass....hahahha

young, rich and famous

who is cuauhtemoc, the footballer blanco?

fadan80
05-06-2010, 09:44 AM
who is cuauhtemoc, the footballer blanco?

Yep, though Blanco has nailed some quality arses

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ryj0bBm4Mxw/Sm_1dNEl6dI/AAAAAAAAAEY/DxZv63qZQ2I/s400/Extremas.jpghttp://www.vefutbol.com.mx/img/2009/02/Fut/rossananajera300.jpghttp://tiramelaneta.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/galilea_montijo_h_1211.jpghttp://bp2.blogger.com/__7FB5G0CO6U/R_YYhbJBlaI/AAAAAAAAASs/THA03N5I76k/s400/sandra-montoya_penthouse-2005+-+1.jpg

Weebler I
05-06-2010, 10:42 AM
I remember the Blanco trick back in '98, effective and funny to watch. Kudos to him for pulling Marisol, she looks a fair bit younger than him

RavshinRicRude
05-06-2010, 02:58 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ryj0bBm4Mxw/Sm_1dNEl6dI/AAAAAAAAAEY/DxZv63qZQ2I/s400/Extremas.jpghttp://www.vefutbol.com.mx/img/2009/02/Fut/rossananajera300.jpghttp://tiramelaneta.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/galilea_montijo_h_1211.jpghttp://bp2.blogger.com/__7FB5G0CO6U/R_YYhbJBlaI/AAAAAAAAASs/THA03N5I76k/s400/sandra-montoya_penthouse-2005+-+1.jpg

Damn!!! no lie quality!!!! who the hell is Blanco and why does he get to nail dat????

Eric Holder
05-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Damn!!! no lie quality!!!! who the hell is Blanco and why does he get to nail dat????

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LhSi3iWFl2o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LhSi3iWFl2o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

futbol player

RavshinRicRude
05-06-2010, 08:08 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LhSi3iWFl2o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LhSi3iWFl2o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

futbol player

Orale con el Fut....hahaha not a big fan so I didnt know.....good looking out though.....guess it's working out for the kid cuz he ugly as fuk and he is hooking up with fine ass broads no lie!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish Ed
05-24-2010, 02:54 PM
As a fan of Alfonso Gomez, and having watched Saul Alvarez box, it is such an intriguing matchup that I have started a group discussion on facebbok, in hopes of generating the interest that Golden Boy would need to consider this fight. Both fighters are from Guadalajara, are good-looking lads, and like to fight it out. One guy an up and comer, and the other a time-tested class fighter. If Canelo is the real deal, he can try to prove it by taking on Alfonso's challenge. Please join us if you would like to discuss this topic specifically. [I haven't posted enough to put a url here, so please just go to fafcebook and search Saul Alvarez versus Alfonso Gomez.]
Thanks very much,

Irish Ed

The Underboss
05-24-2010, 03:31 PM

got dayum, the last one has a nice culo...

RavshinRicRude
05-24-2010, 05:41 PM
As a fan of Alfonso Gomez, and having watched Saul Alvarez box, it is such an intriguing matchup that I have started a group discussion on facebbok, in hopes of generating the interest that Golden Boy would need to consider this fight. Both fighters are from Guadalajara, are good-looking lads, and like to fight it out. One guy an up and comer, and the other a time-tested class fighter. If Canelo is the real deal, he can try to prove it by taking on Alfonso's challenge. Please join us if you would like to discuss this topic specifically. [I haven't posted enough to put a url here, so please just go to fafcebook and search Saul Alvarez versus Alfonso Gomez.]
Thanks very much,

Irish Ed

I'd love and hate to see this fight........I like both fighters.....it sounds great!!! but I'd hate to see either one of these kats lose....

Capo Loko
08-07-2012, 10:52 PM
I think so!:boxing:

Band-Aid
08-08-2012, 02:12 AM
People claim Broner is the new face of boxing after Floyd retires, because apparently he has so many haters...

All I see is hate for Canelo and this foo sells out stadiums. He's hated and loved but difference is he sells more than a measly 4k tickets. Move over

RavshinRicRude
08-08-2012, 03:19 PM
People claim Broner is the new face of boxing after Floyd retires, because apparently he has so many haters...

All I see is hate for Canelo and this foo sells out stadiums. He's hated and loved but difference is he sells more than a measly 4k tickets. Move over

Nello is one step away from world super stardom........

Cleto_Reyes
08-08-2012, 03:58 PM
i think is chavez jr beats martinez he will be the next hero of mexico

Band-Aid
08-08-2012, 04:57 PM
i think is chavez jr beats martinez he will be the next hero of mexico

This. Hopefully there's not too many fanboys who are going to now claim they've been riding with Vaca de dinero since the beginning.

Martinez fans, you guys better stay martinez fans I dont wanna see your asses bandwagon your daddy come sept 15!

RavshinRicRude
08-08-2012, 05:04 PM
This. Hopefully there's not too many fanboys who are going to now claim they've been riding with Vaca de dinero since the beginning.

Martinez fans, you guys better stay martinez fans I dont wanna see your asses bandwagon your daddy come sept 15!

you know it's gonna happen too...........

Cleto_Reyes
08-08-2012, 08:15 PM
I like chavez but im a martinez fan so props to chavez if he wins but i doubt it.

Band-Aid
08-09-2012, 02:59 AM
I like chavez but im a martinez fan so props to chavez if he wins but i doubt it.

how can you not be a fan of jcc jr bro?

-mentality of a warrior
-walks through your punches and laughs off your hardest shots
-vicious body shots, uppercuts, and hooks
-great inside fighter like his pops
-uses his size to beat your **** in
-stalks you the entire 12 rounds if needed and does not back down

Cleto_Reyes
08-09-2012, 12:40 PM

-mentality of a warrior

i not gonna lie his body punching is a work of art. He is growing on me, not a fan yet though..

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2012, 12:49 PM

-mentality of a warrior

I was with you just till then................

Cleto_Reyes
08-09-2012, 12:59 PM
to me canelo is a more polished gifted fighter. With more power

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2012, 01:24 PM
to me canelo is a more polished gifted fighter. With more power

can't wait for the JCC jr Nello show down!!

Cleto_Reyes
08-09-2012, 02:16 PM
can't wait for the JCC jr Nello show down!!

i know me either. i kinda hope junior wins this fight over martinez just to make that happen. id favor canelo though in that fight

RavshinRicRude
08-09-2012, 05:28 PM
i know me either. i kinda hope junior wins this fight over martinez just to make that happen. id favor canelo though in that fight

even if Jr destroys Maravilla?

chiguy91
08-10-2012, 02:55 AM
i don't get how people can say jr has a chin of iron. who in his resume has enough pop or power to merit that title? or to even say he has "so and so" like his dad. to me that's laughable. he has nowhere near the talent his dad had, and i'm not that big of a fan of chavez sr. as some on here are.

RavshinRicRude
08-10-2012, 12:30 PM
i don't get how people can say jr has a chin of iron. who in his resume has enough pop or power to merit that title? or to even say he has "so and so" like his dad. to me that's laughable. he has nowhere near the talent his dad had, and i'm not that big of a fan of chavez sr. as some on here are.

boom goes the dynamite.........just sayin........

MarGODrito
08-11-2012, 02:07 AM
CHAVEZ JR VS CANELO will be bigger than Floyd vs. Oscar, or Floyd vs. Manny!... Especially if they have it in Mexico (Azteca Stadium).

RavshinRicRude
08-14-2012, 02:22 PM
CHAVEZ JR VS CANELO will be bigger than Floyd vs. Oscar, or Floyd vs. Manny!... Especially if they have it in Mexico (Azteca Stadium).
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.bestboxingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/3.jpg

Cleto_Reyes
08-14-2012, 06:43 PM
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.bestboxingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/3.jpg

too bad Maritniez is probably gonna mess this fight up

RavshinRicRude
08-14-2012, 08:40 PM

oh that fight is still going down regardless........por favor believe it!!

Dickie Smalls
08-14-2012, 11:44 PM

Maricontinez will get destroyed

RavshinRicRude
08-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Maricontinez will get destroyed

hahhahah the man just can't keep you down huh?? ahahaha

MarGODrito
08-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Canelo is a stud like Margarito!

If this fight ever goes down (JR. Nelo) we should all go! Have a Latino Lounge get together.:friday:

This fight is going to be huge!

RavshinRicRude
08-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Canelo is a stud like Margarito!

If this fight ever goes down (JR. Nelo) we should all go! Have a Latino Lounge get together.:friday:

This fight is going to be huge!

I'd be in no dobut!

Perro
08-29-2012, 12:42 PM

Severely doubt this.

Chavez Jr KO's Martinez.

RavshinRicRude
08-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Severely doubt this.

Chavez Jr KO's Martinez.

time will tell!!!!!!!

The Hoff
09-27-2012, 03:50 AM
The Champ is here! Canelo is thee new face of boxing!

good looking (like me), selling out arenas, big draw, and a bad ass boxer!

RavshinRicRude
09-27-2012, 05:51 PM
The Champ is here! Canelo is thee new face of boxing!

good looking (like me), selling out arenas, big draw, and a bad ass boxer!

:slap::no::bryce: Freaking Vitor I knew you couldn't stay away....ahahha