View Full Version : In a street fight

adversary
04-07-2005, 07:00 PM
i'm fightin some white kid tomorow.. everyone tells me he's a dirty fighter and will do anything to win. Whats the best opening attack to do on this *****? punch to the nose? to the eye? what?

sorry if i put this in the wrong section

akins12732
04-07-2005, 07:43 PM
a body shot would be pivital take the breath

Silentwolf
04-07-2005, 07:45 PM
ground-n-pound

abdiel2k3
04-07-2005, 07:46 PM
if hes gonna fight dirty
sockem in da ballz
dont givem a chance to fight dirty

Rock_fght
04-07-2005, 07:49 PM
First shot is the winning shot. Instead of talking crap walk up to him and give his a 1-2 to the face. That shoud stun him enough to finish him off.

And remember to smile.

Rockin'
04-07-2005, 08:12 PM
The best thing that you could do is to just let it go. What will you prove by fighting him and what will you gain. If you a'int fighting for money then you aint doin' ****!!!...............Rockin' :boxing:

Gattz187
04-07-2005, 08:17 PM
hit him and make him miss

Tha Greatest
04-08-2005, 02:19 AM
The best thing that you could do is to just let it go. What will you prove by fighting him and what will you gain. If you a'int fighting for money then you aint doin' ****!!!...............Rockin' :boxing:

agreed amigo

czars_salad
04-08-2005, 02:39 AM
i'm fightin some white kid tomorow.. everyone tells me he's a dirty fighter and will do anything to win. Whats the best opening attack to do on this *****? punch to the nose? to the eye? what?

go straight to the balls

elveiel
04-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Streetfightings bull****, i wouldnt do it but if your going to do it anyway throw the uppercut, its the perfect punch in a streetfight.

J !
04-08-2005, 08:12 AM
haha how quaint is this in the playground after school?

in seriousness if he tries to stare you down and comes within distance nut the ****er right on the bridge the nose.

fight will be over before its begun. :boxing:

Dkknight
04-08-2005, 01:48 PM
lol Reminds me of Rocky V when everyone is at the dinner tables and Tommy Gunn tells the story about his father and Adrian tells Tommy that their trying to raise their son to use his mind not his fists, and the kid goes, "That's why I'm going to get mangled," and Rocky says, "No, your not gonna get mangles." lol Sorry just thought that was funny.

boxernyc
04-08-2005, 04:04 PM
"Sweep the knee." "But I'll be disqualified!"

paul750
04-08-2005, 04:06 PM
yes i agree with that, these things are pointless and prove nothing

abdiel2k3
04-08-2005, 04:10 PM
lmao
hahahahah
too funny

{BrownBomber}
04-08-2005, 08:13 PM
You have no business fighting if you dont have the instinct. Everyone fights diff.,dirty or not you never know what opportunities you will have at beating the guy. It depends if he is faster or if he is stronger than you. Of course you will not know this till your there slugging it out with him.Basically what im trying to say is you need to analyze the guy in front of you first and one more thing no matter how stupid he might look never under estimate your opponent.

boxernyc
04-08-2005, 08:53 PM
And almost all street fights I saw in school ended on the ground so maybe some of the MMA people can give you a couple pointers.

random guy
04-08-2005, 09:31 PM
1 would say 1-2- uppercut or a nice david tua style left hook

buff_mike10
04-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Boxing is made for the ring, with a ref and rules. Of course it will help you on your feet on the street, but once it go's to the ground your in trouble. You need to learn some jiu jitsu for the ground part, then you'll be ready

Rockin'
04-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Or just learn lateral movement with boxing. It will tie a street fighter in knots. If its not standing still they are lost...........Rockin' :boxing:

random guy
04-09-2005, 02:00 AM
yes best movie ever.

your the best around, nothings ever going to keep ya down.
your the best around, nothings ever going to keep ya down.

hahahahahaaahahahahaha

boxerman
04-09-2005, 03:09 AM
Or in the amateurs right?

Rockin'
04-09-2005, 03:31 AM
Good point Boxer man, or boxing in the amatuers..........Rockin' :boxing:

Eatit Amin
04-10-2005, 05:06 AM
Fight in the ring, or cage, or on the mat, if you must fight.

If it's an ego/challenge thing, try and find a way to make it happen in an organized, legal situation, if it has to happen.

You're an idiot if you think you want to be fighting in the street.

Street fights aren't over when the last punch is thrown. Often, the trouble is just starting.

No matter how tough you think you are, or want to think you are, there is always somebody waiting to kick your ass who is a bigger dick than you are, and who can do it.

God help you if you think you are some kinda slick boxer and you come up against some high school wrestling star who is in better shape than you.

FallenAngel
04-10-2005, 05:56 AM
Look I'm no boxer, I hope to be someday with the right training, but like Eatit Amin said if the kids a wrestler and you miss your first hit you're gonna realize the meaning of pain. Seriously, the whole street fighting thing is stupid...go screw his girlfriend or something...that would be worse then a punch to the face or balls anyday. :)

BadMagick
04-10-2005, 10:33 AM
God help you if you think you are some kinda slick boxer and you come up against some high school wrestling star who is in better shape than you.

As long as he doesn't let him grab him, he's fine. Not many people can take a solid shot to the jaw, anyhow.

Rockin, tell that about street fighting to Kimbo...

leff
04-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Boxing is made for the ring, with a ref and rules. Of course it will help you on your feet on the street, but once it go's to the ground your in trouble. You need to learn some jiu jitsu for the ground part, then you'll be ready

totally agree boxing and jiu jitsu is a great combination.

after my experience the best thing is, go in with straight punches and maybe a hook, than grab him and throw knees to the body he will fall from some off.

Ark
04-10-2005, 01:00 PM
i guessing u'v already fought but if hes asking for a rematch or anything , suprise him with a strong streight to the face... followed by some other punches but always focus on the face.That way he'd be blinded with ur punches!

good luck and kick ass!

Eatit Amin
04-10-2005, 04:41 PM
badmagik, you have no idea what you are talking about.

A boxer has no effective tools at all against a trained Muay Thai boxer or grappler once the fight goes inside the clinch. Anybody experienced in clinch fighting and grappling needs only to clinch or to change levels to be completely safe against a boxer, and to take the boxer somewhere he's never been before. You probably don't know this, but shooting range (for the takedown) is longer than punching range. A boxer has no knees or effective kicks, and only an instinctual sprawl. How then is a boxer going to stop the takedown? He can't. He doesn't know how. Either do you, I am guessing.

Your Kimbo example is actually a useful one. In his fight with Gannon, if it had been a real streetfight instead of "stand-up only and no kicks" Kimbo would have been destroyed inside of 3 minutes, max. He didn't even know what a guillotine was. You probably don't either.

Don't fight in the street. Just don't do it. The only people who fight in the street are dumbasses who don't know any better.

Bas Rutten once choked a guy out BEFORE breaking both the guys legs with heelhooks while he was unconscious. Most of you hearing that story would identify with Bas Rutten. The reality is, most of you should be identifying with the victim.

There is always somebody badder than you out there, waiting to F you up very bad if you give them the chance. The outcome of a streetfight doesn't prove anything about who's right or wrong, and if you are not dead or badly hurt at the end of the fight, you might be as a consequence of it, down the line, especially if you win and the guy you beat has a mental problem with defeat.

tysonortiz
04-12-2005, 03:42 AM
That is sick. Bas Rutten is the man.

Pretty Boy
04-12-2005, 04:47 AM
Yep.
Be the bigger man,fighting for free is a dumb game to play.

Bubba3000
04-13-2005, 06:21 PM
The prison system's full of guys like you who just got in another street fight or playground brawl. The only difference between them and you is that something unexpected happened, their opponent died, and now it's too late for them to take it back.

I know that sounds preachy, but it's the truth. Guys get knocked back into curbs or they get kicked in the head, and who knows what can happen? In the ring it's sanctioned and supervised and most of the time, everyone's protected from things getting out of hand. Those guys I'm talking about in prison didn't mean to kill anyone, but somebody died anyway.

You want to fight, get in the ring. Otherwise, you're risking way too much. Especially these days, where kicking someone's ass can mean having to deal with eight of his friends the next day, or a gun. Just forget it.

Mick Hucknall
04-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Amen!! too true man.

Mr. Untouchable
04-13-2005, 06:27 PM

sorry if i put this in the wrong sectionfirst fo all can you fight?
If so don't think just do what comes naturally...
I only fight when I absolutely have to, but when I do I fight to win...
Punch that fool in the nose and in the eye if you can, but he most likely is going to be swinging wild, so try not to get hit and wait for you opening and then touch that fools chin...if he is a dirty fighter, try your best to stay on your feet and don't let it turn into a wrestling match..Good Luck...

mickst3r
04-15-2005, 02:24 AM
so did u win or wat... its beene over a day right?

Living Legend
04-15-2005, 02:39 AM
so did u win or wat... its beene over a day right?
I'm thinking he got beat up...If he had won I think he would have provided an update by now...I bet he didn't even fight dude..

mickst3r
04-17-2005, 01:04 PM
b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000....

i was hoping he'd post....

btw... nice avatar ass

phoenix_reigns
11-19-2005, 08:47 AM

Why is it ok for you to call him a white kid and a *****? but if we were to say anything like that about you we get called racist?

Pugnacious_Z
11-19-2005, 10:44 AM
all you guys who say boxers have only fists as weapons are not correct. a boxers specialty is his fists but he might also know how to elbow,knee and grapple a bit. you guys say it like a boxer only knows how to punch and nuthin else

leff
11-19-2005, 10:47 AM
very true i have out wrestled a 6.2 190lbs judo guy.

he was way better at it but i was in way better shape.

and after like 40 min on the grass he gave upp.

SilentButViolent
11-19-2005, 12:35 PM
The prison system's full of guys like you who just got in another street fight or playground brawl. The only difference between them and you is that something unexpected happened, their opponent died, and now it's too late for them to take it back.

I know that sounds preachy, but it's the truth. Guys get knocked back into curbs or they get kicked in the head, and who knows what can happen? In the ring it's sanctioned and supervised and most of the time, everyone's protected from things getting out of hand. Those guys I'm talking about in prison didn't mean to kill anyone, but somebody died anyway.

You want to fight, get in the ring. Otherwise, you're risking way too much. Especially these days, where kicking someone's ass can mean having to deal with eight of his friends the next day, or a gun. Just forget it.
True dat...thaz why i try not to fight in the street....but some foos juss ask for a ass whoopin

Kayo
11-20-2005, 02:55 PM
street fighting is pointless it just leads to more and more till it ends up with people against people who dont even kno the initial problem like spur of the moment fights are fine with the adrenalin rush and inital anger but these planned fights just get outta hand

Gemini531
11-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Just make sure he dont have any wePONS

chopper77
11-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Whatever you do try not to let it go to the ground. Eyes, nuts, biting ears, fingers in the ears, elbows to the face, whatever. It's all ok and legal in the street. Also you need to be prepared if you really hurt someone, or possibly kill them, for the legal ramifications of your actions.

Empac
11-22-2005, 07:47 PM
rush the *****, walk up calmly to him then BAM! floor his ass to the ground if you got a good punch, then play some soccer with his face once hes down and out.

like my grandpa always told me, your first punch might be your only punch so make it count!

speed_devil
11-22-2005, 09:00 PM

The ref should back you up if he is a dirty fighter he would shawly point something out just keep your defense up and jab your way in and then work…!

speed_devil
11-22-2005, 09:00 PM
rush the *****

HAHA!ROFL :boxing:

bassing68
11-23-2005, 03:29 AM

No doubt. This is very true. Also consider the questions is this worth going to jail or being sued or even possibly getting hurt and ending your career, if you are a paid fighter. Then you gotta consider weapons. You can dodge a punch but bullets are a bit fast. You can take a body or head shot from a fist but a blade or club cause much damage. Then you also gotta figure possible retaliation. You beat his ass and 6 others may come looking for you. I'm not saying wuss out. just don't fight for other than self defense and egging a situation on is NOT self defense.

Fighting in the street for reasons other than self defense is dumb. Most fights are over something STUPID that don't even need to be fought over. :rolleyes:

BjarniJ
11-25-2005, 11:50 PM

Why is he a ''*****''?
And what are you fighting about?

And why should we care wether he's white or not? Do you think white people have soft spots that black people don't have?

And why the HELL do you ask WHERE to hit him? ''Eyes? Mouth?'' Blabla.
You obviously never boxed, and if you have, very little.

habZ
11-26-2005, 10:16 AM
it's not worth fighting son, I've had many fights, all it does is create more enemies.
I understand you wanna prove you aint a wimp, best thing to do is find a gym have a sparr with him ;)

-Jay-
11-26-2005, 11:43 AM
then play some soccer with his face once hes down and out.

Then you will go to prison, I played footy for years and years back home, and one swift kick to the head off me, would kill somebody. So don't be a retard, you'll end up behind bars wishing you would have just not bothered with this idiot who wants to fight you.
Like a few guys have said, you should both get in the ring, then you'll see who the real man is. No weapons hidden, no friends to jump in, and no kicks to the head.

Kayo
11-27-2005, 12:45 AM
Then you will go to prison, I played footy for years and years back home, and one swift kick to the head off me, would kill somebody. So don't be a retard, you'll end up behind bars wishing you would have just not bothered with this idiot who wants to fight you.
Like a few guys have said, you should both get in the ring, then you'll see who the real man is. No weapons hidden, no friends to jump in, and no kicks to the head.

yeah this kids right nobody likes 3 on 1's

Manfredo Jr
11-30-2005, 11:18 AM
watever you do , dont kick him or hit him in the balls because tht is soooo dangerous i got kicked in the balls the other day of a boy with steel toecaped shoes on and im still sore , i dont no how you can street fight anyways , why not get a set of gloves on each and get in a ring tht wud be better :D

leff
11-30-2005, 12:49 PM
realy depends, if he starts fighting dirty than hell ill bite him in the balls if necessary.

better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Manfredo Jr
11-30-2005, 02:41 PM
yeah if he fights dirty go ahead and hit him in the balls but not if he isnt doing it to you lol , easier sed than done , what do you mean by Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6? :confused:

leff
11-30-2005, 06:54 PM
yeah if he fights dirty go ahead and hit him in the balls but not if he isnt doing it to you lol , easier sed than done , what do you mean by Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6? :confused:

there is 12 people who judge in court, it takes 6 men to carrie a coffin.

it means il rather go to jail than die myself.

Manfredo Jr
12-02-2005, 02:23 PM
ahh i c now

bassing68
12-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I think you mean," I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six."

In self defense that is true but meating somebody to fight is NOT defense, it makes you a willing combatant.

Crumble
12-08-2005, 10:24 PM
A one on one street fight is carnage and it will get ugly and this shouldnt happen, remember this though if your losing the fight hit one of his mates turn it into a free for all and save face but you have to have good mates who will lay down for you. A one and one will always escalate because its never just you and them, what do you think your gonna beat the kid up and he is gonna wanna shake?

Also first punch wins usually among ordinary people and a real fight cant be sustained for more than two minutes, between two grown up people, and someone will always get hurt, so I agree with people who said get it in a ring.

Kayo
12-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Yo i read his other threads its already happend he lost and this bs is over

leff
12-09-2005, 04:42 AM
I think you mean," I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six."

In self defense that is true but meating somebody to fight is NOT defense, it makes you a willing combatant.

thats probably a better way saying it(i had to translate the expression from norwegian).

but you all get the point

tnerb
12-12-2005, 10:19 AM
I think that is somehting everyone here can rally behind: the training boxers endure is the toughest around.
The toughest part of boxing is the training