View Full Version : Loosing Body Fat

Explosivo
04-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Hey guys, Im trying to loose some of my body fat to cut up a little bit. Do you guys have any tips as far as legal supplements? I know about diet and excersice and all that ****, but is there anything you know of to take that will burn up the body fat? Nothing illegal smart asses. :cool:

triggerhappy
04-07-2005, 02:07 PM
hydroxycut works really good but make sure you follow the directions and also
http://www.iherb.com/claextreme.html

a good diet, workout hard, and lots of water and trust me you will be ripped up

Explosivo
04-07-2005, 02:18 PM
hydroxycut works really good but make sure you follow the directions and also
http://www.iherb.com/claextreme.html

a good diet, workout hard, and lots of water and trust me you will be ripped up

What is that CLA Extreme stuff? I thought you were talking about Hydroxycut?

boxer2k5
04-07-2005, 02:38 PM
cut the fat in your diet
and burn the rest off by running and
doing other cardio
and drink lots of water

thats all

Explosivo
04-07-2005, 03:08 PM
cut the fat in your diet
doing other cardio
and drink lots of water

thats all

Im looking for a shortcut bro. thanks for the info though.

chaawuu
04-07-2005, 04:49 PM
try some prohormones. 1-Ad and 1-Test are my favorites. not really sure if you can still get them tho.

Curly
04-07-2005, 06:18 PM
cut the fat in your diet
doing other cardio
and drink lots of water

thats all

The man is correct. Supplements won't help if you're still drinking soda and don't exercise.

Curly
04-07-2005, 06:18 PM
try some prohormones. 1-Ad and 1-Test are my favorites. not really sure if you can still get them tho.

They are banned already

random guy
04-07-2005, 08:26 PM
ther are no short cuts in weight loss just like in boxing

{BrownBomber}
04-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Anybody ever tried that ripped fuel?

I want to stay at 225 and lose the gut and turn the rest of my fat into muscle. Any suggestions?

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
04-07-2005, 10:21 PM
The only shortcut i know of makes u really hungry the first few days... but then u shed the pounds like crazy.

And that is ......

A Very Hard DIET.. hehe.. when i go on diet i try to stay at about 1000 calories or less a day 10 lbs in a month should be easily attainable if u dont excersize.. if u do... well it gets really crazy.

Tha Greatest
04-08-2005, 01:22 AM
The only shortcut i know of makes u really hungry the first few days... but then u shed the pounds like crazy.

And that is ......

A Very Hard DIET.. hehe.. when i go on diet i try to stay at about 1000 calories or less a day 10 lbs in a month should be easily attainable if u dont excersize.. if u do... well it gets really crazy.

That aint to healthy man
If u aint gonna excercise it might be ok

but if u excercise u should have more

Dkknight
04-08-2005, 12:50 PM
hmm I guess this weight loss process takes longer than I thought.

boxer2k5
04-08-2005, 03:45 PM
aint no shortcut

sorry

Tha Greatest
04-08-2005, 04:02 PM
aint no shortcut

sorry

exactly man

u cant expect to 10 pounds in a week

.::|ULTIMATE|::.
04-08-2005, 05:32 PM
That aint to healthy man
If u aint gonna excercise it might be ok

but if u excercise u should have more

Most definitely, if u do hard excersize u should definitely eat more, but im talking like jogging half a mile - a mile a day or something light like that maybe hitting the bag 30 minutes. :D

boxer2k5
04-09-2005, 06:31 PM
exactly man

u cant expect to 10 pounds in a week

healthy at least

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/JRZ2K4/Picture14.jpg

Eatit Amin
04-10-2005, 04:01 AM
Take up Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and go to class 3 days a week or more. If you think boxing is body work, wait until you try grappling.

Also, cut out dairy (substitute fortified soy milk for the calcium), possibly with the exception of whey protein (powder if you use it), and eat as little processed sugar and processed starches as possible.

If you are getting 90% of your carbs from complex forms (bran cereal for example, oatmeal) and fruit, and you are eating greens at every meal, you will not want to eat most of the crap that will stop you from dropping weight, until you reach a generally healthy weight.

Once you reach a healthy weight, though - say 12% bodyfat - it will get more difficult to drop real (not water) weight quickly.

Alkalizing diets (macrobiotic, whatever you want to call them) will help not only to lose weight but to not desire the foods that cause you to hold and gain body mass.

FXXI
04-11-2005, 03:13 AM
Its been about 2 and a half weeks since i started cutting down on weight and I have lost about 11 pounds

I work really hard 5 days a week with lots of running and some anaerobic exercises as well.

Then one day a week I'll do a light jog and the last day I rest.

The weight comes off really fast if you just eat right and stay serious about exercise.

Ricomania77
04-11-2005, 09:26 PM
I guess it's all about being disciplined and keeping yourself motivated so you don't fall into temptations.

akins12732
04-12-2005, 12:06 AM
being disciplined is the key

Speedy Gonzales
04-12-2005, 12:40 AM
The most important thing is diet, and don't eat a lot before you go to bed.

However, there is one study that suggests that drinking milk thirty minutes before bed helps you burn fat, but that's it.

Don't eat any fat except the good fat from fish. Also, olive oil is cool, but fish is best.

If your issue is just weight, focus on aerobic cardio like jogging or running, biking, etc.

If your issue is fat, try to do some heavy lifting, which increases metabolism (each pound of muscle you gain burns lots of fat).

If you want a shortcut, then your an idiot.

If you still want a shortcut, take massive amounts of caffeine until your stomache digests itself in pain.

Good luck with still trying to be lazy.

Speedy Gonzales
04-12-2005, 12:55 AM
Take up Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and go to class 3 days a week or more. If you think boxing is body work, wait until you try grappling.

Also, cut out dairy (substitute fortified soy milk for the calcium), possibly with the exception of whey protein (powder if you use it), and eat as little processed sugar and processed starches as possible.

If you are getting 90% of your carbs from complex forms (bran cereal for example, oatmeal) and fruit, and you are eating greens at every meal, you will not want to eat most of the crap that will stop you from dropping weight, until you reach a generally healthy weight.

Once you reach a healthy weight, though - say 12% bodyfat - it will get more difficult to drop real (not water) weight quickly.

Alkalizing diets (macrobiotic, whatever you want to call them) will help not only to lose weight but to not desire the foods that cause you to hold and gain body mass.
Yo Eatit Amin, what's "alkalizing" your diet. Does it have to do with the east Asian methold of lowering the acidity in your diet, or is it somehting else altogether?

tysonortiz
04-12-2005, 02:40 AM
Running and cardio.

AIR_KENG
04-12-2005, 10:09 AM
The most important thing is diet, and don't eat a lot before you go to bed.

However, there is one study that suggests that drinking milk thirty minutes before bed helps you burn fat, but that's it.

Don't eat any fat except the good fat from fish. Also, olive oil is cool, but fish is best.

If your issue is just weight, focus on aerobic cardio like jogging or running, biking, etc.

If your issue is fat, try to do some heavy lifting, which increases metabolism (each pound of muscle you gain burns lots of fat).

If you want a shortcut, then your an idiot.

If you still want a shortcut, take massive amounts of caffeine until your stomache digests itself in pain.

Good luck with still trying to be lazy.
i find this one more helpful...

AIR_KENG
04-12-2005, 10:12 AM
i have bad amount of fat in the belly area... what's the most appropriate thing to do??? im planning to do some biking with my jacket on to sweat more... then going to start a fish-dominated diet... i have a question though, what way are you cooking the fish??? i am a huge fan of fried fish... will that help???

Speedy Gonzales
04-12-2005, 09:17 PM
When frying use "healthy oils" like olive oil. might have to get used to flavor if you never used before though.

AIR_KENG
04-13-2005, 12:19 AM
When frying use "healthy oils" like olive oil. might have to get used to flavor if you never used before though.
olive oil is quite expensice... i'll try this today... if it tastes bad, then i'll look for something else :D

Bubba3000
04-13-2005, 05:03 PM
What's up, everybody -- I'm new. Anyway, this is one of my favourite topics, so lemme chime in. You want to burn fat? My tried and true method of burning fat and generally cutting weight is this:

1) Stop eating stuff that's made from processed white flour. That means no more white bread, no more cheap pasta, no more pastries. Same goes for white rice. All that starch just turns into sugar when you eat it, which quickly translates into fat on your ass. You still want grains and cereals, so go for the dark brown whole grain variety, including brown rice. But watch the portions.

2) Drink a lot of water. It flushes your system out. DON'T drink soda or the sugary fruit juices (which is most of them).

3) No desserts, but only a moron thinks he can eat cake and ice cream when he's trying to lose weight.

4) Add some sprints to your cardio. If you run four days a week, try running for 45 minutes at a moderate pace one day, and the next day just do eight 20 second sprints (SPRINTS! Run HARD!!) with 10 second rests, and that's all your cardio for the day (try it and you'll see that it's enough). Alternate those days. OR, you can run for distance every day, but add in a couple of sprints. That kind of variety taxes your muscles and drives your heart rate up, which means you'll still be burning calories after you stop. Running up hills is also a way to burn twice the calories in half the time.

5) You're posting on a boxing site, so you probably already dig the idea of training like a fighter. I recommend you get a heavy bag and start working it. Awesome cardio. Same with jumping rope, and you can apply the same principles of distance VS sprints as I talked about in #4.

6) Lift weights. Like I said in #4, if you tax your muscles, they'll keep burning calories while you're resting later on.

7) The single best fat-burning exercise is BURPEES. Check out:
http://www.warriorforce.com/articles/burpeeclip.htm
But if you're not in shape you'll barely be able to do any. You need to work your way up to them.

Stick to all this, and I guarantee you'll lose weight fast.