View Full Version : Infinity Ward ****s all Over Treyarch AND Bungie!

Ether
11-11-2009, 02:09 AM
Yeah, Shots fired.

COD:WOW = LOLAGE.

Nazi Zombies? I can understand it being popular as a extra side game, but it being more popular than the actual **** game itself. hilarious. IW doesn't need BS like that. And Halo is ACTUALLY what i'd rather play, but in terms of overall games and developers, Treyarch = ****. Bungie = Good. IW = Great.

Left2body
11-11-2009, 02:30 AM
Haha, funny thing is Zombie mode was actually my favorite part of World at War. I never really liked Halo too much. For some reason Resistance, Halo, Killzone, Gears never really made me go Ohhhh.

Don't get me wrong they are well made and extremely polished just not my cup of tea I guess.

I wonder however if ModernWarfare and Call of Duty will actually splinter and break into different franchises? Treyarch doing the WWII and IW doing the Modern stuff.

$partacus
11-11-2009, 02:54 AM
MW2 has been heavily influenced by Killzone 2. Guerrilla Games>>>>>>>> Infinity Ward

NAPO
11-11-2009, 02:54 AM
Dude, i don't know WTF you are smoking but Treyarch did an great job on WAW. maybe some things needed to be fixed it but the server is better than IW.

Left2body
11-11-2009, 03:01 AM
Dude, i don't know WTF you are smoking but Treyarch did an great job on WAW. maybe some things needed to be fixed it but the server is better than IW.

There was nothing wrong with WaW its just that they didn't really do anything new and innovative with it. It felt like a $60 WW2 mappack of ModernWarfare 1. The one exception being Zombie mode which I really enjoyed.

Some games are just natural progressions and polishing of the game before it but some take leaps forward. IW has taken leaps with its last 2 MW titles.

NAPO
11-11-2009, 03:04 AM
There was nothing wrong with WaW its just that they didn't really do anything new and innovative with it. It felt like a $60 WW2 mappack of ModernWarfare 1. The one exception being Zombie mode which I really enjoyed.

Some games are just natural progressions and polishing of the game before it but some take leaps forward. IW has taken leaps with its last 2 MW titles.

They did a great Job on the weapons though.

But one of their mistakes was the power of the MP40. I mean in Core somebody with that gun is almost unbeatable.

Andre Wardttke
11-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Halo 3's just better than COD to be honest.

TheCheetah
11-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Call of Duty is better than Halo in my opinion. Halo is over rated. I thought World At War was great. The story mode was good. I don't really play it online. Nazi Zombies was the ****.

My Name Is...
11-11-2009, 07:50 PM
F*ck IW, they cant even fix the problems with their servers and cant even play online...

They sure took the 70 for the game, but they wont fix the problem? F*CK IW!!!

TheCheetah
11-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Modern Warfare 2 is the TRUTH

- v e t -
11-17-2009, 09:41 AM
MW2 has been heavily influenced by Killzone 2. Guerrilla Games>>>>>>>> Infinity Ward

i wasnt a huge fan of killzone 2, not as much as i thought i would be... but i can definitely see the influence this time around

Equilibrium
11-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Halo 3's just better than COD to be honest.

If you're a 12 years old little ***** yeah it is.

After buying ODST i'll never buy another halo game again. They are just lazy because they know anything they release will sell. ODST was supposed to be a 15$ DLC for halo 3, then they decided that it was a good idea to make it a full release and charge people 60$ for it.

I had fun with the first halo on pc, the other ones are just the exact same thing with new weapons.

TheCheetah
11-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Killzone 2 was alright... Wasn't that tight. Nothing beats Modern Warfare 2.. Until Modern Warfare 3 drops lol.

msagrain
11-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Treyarch Made Cod you idiot if it wasn't for treyarch there would be no COD or Infinity Ward and it's WaW not wow.

Ether
11-17-2009, 01:13 PM
^Look at this kid who just got off Nazi Zombies come and defend that piece of **** game.

Nothing you say can ever ever put treyarch on the same level as any of the top FPS creators. Ever.

Anyways, As for Killzone 2. I liked it, graphically it's still the best looking FPS. But it doesn't have enough overall to top MW2, MW2 is the best fps right now.

msagrain
11-17-2009, 01:44 PM
^Look at this kid who just got off Nazi Zombies come and defend that piece of **** game.

Nothing you say can ever ever put treyarch on the same level as any of the top FPS creators. Ever.

Anyways, As for Killzone 2. I liked it, graphically it's still the best looking FPS. But it doesn't have enough overall to top MW2, MW2 is the best fps right now.

I'm a pro gamer you pleb. WaW takes a lot more skill than cod4 or mw2 thats why waw is so much better. Mw2 is built for **** people. No recoil on any guns what so ever. You play mw2 cus it's easy and your **** thinkin your immense at it. Thats why you like the game so much.

Ether
11-17-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm a pro gamer you pleb. WaW takes a lot more skill than cod4 or mw2 thats why waw is so much better. Mw2 is built for **** people. No recoil on any guns what so ever. You play mw2 cus it's easy and your **** thinkin your immense at it. Thats why you like the game so much.

LMaoo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously!??

COD5 is better than COD4 and MW2 you say? What a retarded ****ing brit **** you are... Or as your people say: Wanker. You're a complete idiot. You'll never be taken seriously as a human or as a poster again.

COD5 is Garbage, HENCE why it's little side game Nazi Zombies is known and said to be better than the actual game ITSELF. You bleeding imbecile.

msagrain
11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
LMaoo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously!??

COD5 is better than COD4 and MW2 you say? What a retarded ****ing brit **** you are... Or as your people say: Wanker. You're a complete idiot. You'll never be taken seriously as a human or as a poster again.

COD5 is Garbage, HENCE why it's little side game Nazi Zombies is known and said to be better than the actual game ITSELF. You bleeding imbecile.

Your clueless. You speake like you have never played the game before. Cod5 over all> get over it. Why the **** sould I change my mind cus of a dumb fat yank who thinks otherwise.

JmtRyan
11-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Pro gamer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Treyarch need to get their own engine, and stop stealing Infinity wards.

Ether
11-17-2009, 02:54 PM
I know, him calling himself a pro gamer.. Rofl. Yes, Treyarch DOES indeed use IW's engine.

I can't believe this cunt is telling me COD5 is better, lmao. this is sig material.

msagrain
11-17-2009, 02:59 PM
hmmm a top 500 game battles rank and number 1 team eu on console gaming and i'm not pro?

NAPO
11-17-2009, 03:33 PM
I know, him calling himself a pro gamer.. Rofl. Yes, Treyarch DOES indeed use IW's engine.

I can't believe this cunt is telling me COD5 is better, lmao. this is sig material.

The you must be a noob.

The Modern Warfare games are very easy.

It takes skills to play WAW. although people do cheat alot in the game.

Ether
11-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Lmao. So wait, it takes Skill to play WAW, but MW2 is easy....

If you two are having a tougher time beating/playing WAW than god bless your little hearts. But if you're trying to sit there and tell me because you are having a harder time with WAW than MW2 it's a better overall game(single player/online) than seriously, i'd reccomend trying other games like Bioshock and KZ2.

NAPO
11-17-2009, 04:24 PM

If you two are having a tougher time beating/playing WAW than god bless your little hearts. But if you're trying to sit there and tell me because you are having a harder time with WAW than MW2 it's a better overall game(single player/online) than seriously, i'd reccomend trying other games like Bioshock and KZ2.

Its is better when you want a challenging game.

I am not comparing them in graphics.

msagrain
11-17-2009, 04:31 PM

They are both easy I just like WaW better. Kz2 it ok got platinum on it. I'm trying to say its a point and aim game i'm not saying i don't like mw2 because I do.

The face there is no recoil on the guns is a piss take. People say the mp40 is a overpowered gun but it isn't. It's just beause people use jugg and steady aim in public. The thing with the mp40 is that you can cross fire people over the map with it and it takes skill the get good long shoots because your aim goes all over the place if you can't control it and you have to single tap it. On mw2 your aim just stays in one place. Mw2 is good but hte have just changed it and I don't like the changes.

JmtRyan
11-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Guys, please be cereal, he's a pro gamer!

:haha: :haha:

Equilibrium
11-17-2009, 09:22 PM
hmmm a top 500 game battles rank and number 1 team eu on console gaming and i'm not pro?

Do you get paid to play? Do you have anybody sponsoring you?

If not, then you are not "pro". You might be very good though but thats different from being a pro.

msagrain
11-18-2009, 06:28 AM
Do you get paid to play? Do you have anybody sponsoring you?

If not, then you are not "pro". You might be very good though but thats different from being a pro.

Europeans leauges all have **** prizes so half the time people don't bother to entre then. The levle of gamers in the eu isa lot higer than the usa imo. You can win ****ty 500 for a team but you have to pay to enter rect.... I'd class my self as pro but the most i'v ever won is new headsets. Thing is some of the so called pros are more rounded gamers they have to be good all like 6 different games. If they played someone good who wasn't "pro" they would lose.