View Full Version : anyone playing Daragon Age: Origins?

Crazylegs77
11-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Pretty good game, story, for those of you who may have liked Morrowind.
Gameplay is more like the Witcher though.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lub5e_9NDW8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lub5e_9NDW8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Crazylegs77
11-24-2009, 04:39 PM
no one?!! bunch of sodding freaks.. :nonono:

starjammer
11-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Hey yeah I got it a few days ago. Just chanced it really and am really liking it. I'm playing as a human warrior and not too far into it, level 5 I think. I get distracted going around talking to everyone hehe

I didn't really like Morrowind or Oblivion but I like this. Bioware make great games.

Crazylegs77
11-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey yeah I got it a few days ago. Just chanced it really and am really liking it. I'm playing as a human warrior and not too far into it, level 5 I think. I get distracted going around talking to everyone hehe

I didn't really like Morrowind or Oblivion but I like this. Bioware make great games.

Yeah same thing with me never even heard of the game then realized it was BioWare, who made MassEffect which was great, and picked it up.

Been hooked on it ever since now level 16 human rogue. So much to do, the game is huge last time I check I wasnt even at half completion.

TheCheetah
11-25-2009, 04:04 PM
I've never heard of it.

ShatteredGlass
11-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Daragon Age?

Never heard of that one, I heard of Dragon Age though. Haven't got round to it yet.

Crazylegs77
11-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Daragon Age?

Never heard of that one, I heard of Dragon Age though. Haven't got round to it yet.

I got the Hong Kong version for 3$ :o

Left2body
11-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Heard some great things from a couple of friends who have it. Problem is I'm really into MW2 and AC2 at the moment. I might buy it in 2-3 weeks, perhaps as a X-mas gift to myself.

Flab
11-26-2009, 01:51 AM
It looked good up until the gameplay.

Crazylegs77
11-30-2009, 02:13 PM
It looked good up until the gameplay.

No this game is right up your alley, you can have a gay romance with an elf in it! :lol1:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPRlvxd5kpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPRlvxd5kpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
:lovebed::rofl:

5betlight
11-30-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm a level 10 warrior at the moment. Thanks for the spoiler... bastard.

kymira
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
I might give this a chance.

5betlight
12-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Bioware is the best Western RPG Maker bar none.

Left2body
12-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Just got it. Not sure if to do the Dwarf or Human first.

Flab
12-01-2009, 10:30 PM
No this game is right up your alley, you can have a gay romance with an elf in it! :lol1:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPRlvxd5kpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPRlvxd5kpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
:lovebed::rofl:

Made me sick on my keboard.

Left2body
12-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Made me sick on my keboard.

Is that for real or has it been edited?

5betlight
12-01-2009, 11:40 PM
I doubt it's fake, Mass Effect had a lesbian scene, and it's the same developer.

Crazylegs77
12-02-2009, 01:31 AM
Is that for real or has it been edited?

its real although I never persued gay love in the game. There are a ****load of choices to make in the game that change the outcomes of everything even obviously change what missions you will have an option to take including romances. I tried to romance multiple people women at the same time hehe

without spoiling anything its funny but in one small side quest you can help some elf whos having women problems or chose to go to his love interest and say bad things about him and convince her to sleep with you, then go back and tell him you bedded her :lol1:

I just finished the game as a rogue but wasnt thrilled about how some of the choices I made towards the end turned out . Need a break from it then maybe ill load an old save or start with a new game.

5betlight
12-02-2009, 06:02 AM
its real although I never persued gay love in the game. There are a ****load of choices to make in the game that change the outcomes of everything even obviously change what missions you will have an option to take including romances. I tried to romance multiple people women at the same time hehe

without spoiling anything its funny but in one small side quest you can help some elf whos having women problems or chose to go to his love interest and say bad things about him and convince her to sleep with you, then go back and tell him you bedded her :lol1:

I just finished the game as a rogue but wasnt thrilled about how some of the choices I made towards the end turned out . Need a break from it then maybe ill load an old save or start with a new game.Did it actually let you "bed" her? I saved my game and tried every conversation and it wouldn't let me get it on with her lol.

Crazylegs77
12-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Did it actually let you "bed" her? I saved my game and tried every conversation and it wouldn't let me get it on with her lol.

yes, the screen goes dark then they walk back and she says I cant believe I just did that

You need to tell her he said bad **** about her but I cant remember the exact chain of things to say after that to get that result. Also I had my persuade skills high at that point.

Move BRICKS™
12-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Bioware is the best Western RPG Maker bar none.

I'd have to say they're tied with Bethesda. The Elder Scrolls series is more than likely the greatest, having Morrowind in there.. But I've been a BioWare fan for ages, can't even count how many hours I've put into Baldur's Gate.

5betlight
12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh, my persuade skills are probably too low, since I opted for the meathead warrior class.
I'd have to say they're tied with Bethesda. The Elder Scrolls series is more than likely the greatest, having Morrowind in there.. But I've been a BioWare fan for ages, can't even count how many hours I've put into Baldur's Gate.
True, they're both awesome, I think I have to give the nod to Bioware though, partially because they made KOTOR.

Panchito
12-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Got the game awhile back. Playing as an Elf. I put in mad hours already.

Is there any places where you can increase your level?

Grand Champ
12-07-2009, 03:50 AM
Yeah, have been playing for some days now. It's quite addictive.

Crazylegs77
12-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Got the game awhile back. Playing as an Elf. I put in mad hours already.

Is there any places where you can increase your level?

You can try going to each of the main quest locations then clearing out the early parts to gain level before it gets more difficult or talking with companions can reveal side quests to go on, also if your a thief in denerim you will get attacked by quite a few soldiers but that can be pretty tough if your level is low.

Panchito
12-08-2009, 11:38 AM
You can try going to each of the main quest locations then clearing out the early parts to gain level before it gets more difficult or talking with companions can reveal side quests to go on, also if your a thief in denerim you will get attacked by quite a few soldiers but that can be pretty tough if your level is low.

Cool thanks, nice gif by the way. Sergio is the dude!