Both of these amazing drinks,.

Rican cardi vs Mexi Tila.

http://www.complex.com/assets/images/products/Liquor/Bacardi.jpg

http://www.plunderguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/1800-tequila-silver.jpg

Which do you prefer or like better?

Gotta roll with Bacardi.

- v e t -
11-07-2009, 04:02 PM
http://www.tequila.net/images/stories/jreviews/tn/tn_377_don_julio_reposado_tequila_1176677891.jpg.

and it isnt even close....

Ether
11-07-2009, 04:04 PM
****, this was meant to be posted in the hispanic forum. lol. I need this **** moved, veteran 420... move it.

The Underboss
11-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Bacardi for me.

paul750
11-07-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm drinking both right now. A friend of mine introduced me to a ****tail consisting of both, plus pineapple juice and grapefruit juice. It wasn't the sort of think I thought I'd like, but I really like it.

paul750
11-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Tequila wins hands down as a shot though - no question.

Heru
11-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Why not rum vs. tequila?

Anyways, I ****s with the Bacardi. Limon is my ****.

WhoreUs
11-08-2009, 03:10 PM

Gotta roll with Bacardi.

it's called RUM you dumb cunt.

bacardi is just a brand.

WhoreUs
11-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Why not rum vs. tequila?

Anyways, I ****s with the Bacardi. Limon is my ****.

the idiot probably doesn't know what bacardi is.

at least he said tequila vs. bacardi.

i would lmao if he said bacardi vs. rum

Ether
11-08-2009, 04:06 PM
I was asking what people prefer. You ****ing fat ******.

!! AI-Holmes!!
11-08-2009, 06:22 PM
http://www.cruisingoods.com/motorcyclephotos/patronbg.jpg

JoeKickAss
11-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Presidente(brandy) > both

Toney Loc
11-08-2009, 08:31 PM
http://www.dairyafrica.com/images/agda_07_riverina_milk%2012.jpg

NAPO
11-08-2009, 09:18 PM
http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/images/products/1232.gif

Don Flamenco
11-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Bacardi is what I let my women drink

Del Coqui
11-09-2009, 05:37 AM
Bacardi es cafe del piso al lado de esto.....

http://www.liquormartwhittier.com/images/albums/NewAlbum_f7f52/tn_don_q_gold.jpg

WhoreUs
11-09-2009, 07:02 AM
I was asking what people prefer. You ****ing fat ******.
nah.....you didn't know what bacardi was.

bacardi is a company not a type of alchohol.

bacardi is known for rum but they make/import other kinds of alchohol like gin as well.

here some future reference for you for what your friends mean when they order something:

crown or crown royal - canadian whisky
jack or jack daniels - tennessee whiskey
bombay , sapphire or bombay sapphire - gin
tanqueray - gin
jimmy or jim bean - bourbon
wild turkey - bourboun
johnnie walker - scotch whisky
patron - tequila
cazadores - tequila
cabo wabo - tequila
cuervo or jose cuervo - tequila
grey goose - vodka
beefeater - gin

Ether
11-09-2009, 11:02 AM
lol ok road bully, type as much as you want. it's a thread relax.

no pics to go with each? shame on you ******, I want details, with a paragraph by each since you're doing assignments.

WhoreUs
11-09-2009, 11:20 AM
lol ok road bully, type as much as you want. it's a thread relax.

no pics to go with each? shame on you ******, I want details, with a paragraph by each since you're doing assignments.

:lol1:

:dance:

fadan80
11-09-2009, 11:30 AM
The best for me
http://www.tequila.net/images/stories/jreviews/tn/tn_923_tequila_el_jimador_reposado_1211755884.jpg

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm Mexican but I'm a rum man myself. Tequila is too much man, everytime I drink that, bad things happen, seriously. There are better Rums than Bacardi though. Best rum I ever had was this stuff called Pyrate XO Reserve, it's from some tiny Island in the Caribbean.

Not to try and start some **** but Bacardi isn't Puertorican originally, it's Cuban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacardi

It was actually a Spanish distiller that moved to Cuba in 1830.

It moved to PR because of the revolution and Castro. It's Cuban in origin though.

NAPO
11-09-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm Mexican but I'm a rum man myself. Tequila is too much man, everytime I drink that, bad things happen, seriously. There are better Rums than Bacardi though. Best rum I ever had was this stuff called Pyrate XO Reserve, it's from some tiny Island in the Caribbean.

Not to try and start some **** but Bacardi isn't Puertorican originally, it's Cuban.

It moved to PR because of the revolution and Castro. It's Cuban in origin though.

I knew you'll bring it. like always to start ****.

same with the Corona beer. it is curently from mexico but its origins are from PR.

WhoreUs
11-09-2009, 01:53 PM

same with the Corona beer. it is curently from mexico but its origins are from PR.

for real?

i always thought of corona as mexican beer.

corona or sam adams for me only.

NAPO
11-09-2009, 02:00 PM
for real?

Yeah Cerveceria Modelo Bought it from cerveceria India back in the 50's.

Its is a Mexican Beer because they have the rights but its origins are from PR.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-09-2009, 04:49 PM
for real?

Yeah Cerveceria Modelo Bought it from cerveceria India back in the 50's.

Its is a Mexican Beer because they have the rights but its origins are from PR.

Actually they didn't buy the beer, they bought the name. A beer company in PR had the rights to the name so the Mexican Company bought it out. Corona in Mexico has been in existence since the 1950's, way before that beer company was made in PR.

I'm not trying to start **** but if there is going to be some thread made about Bacardi vs Tequila, let's lay the facts out there. Here, I know you PR's are very sensitive so I will say something about Mexican culture that isn't really Mexican.

The Bull fights aren't Mexican, that from Spain. So is most of the traditions in Mexico that were carried over from Spain. Including the religion that dominates Mexico.

Even the Mariachi bands aren't really a Mexican invention. They are French in origin, well the french brought that style of musical instruments and the Mexican people made it there own....

You feel better now?? Napo can get real sensitive sometimes...

istmeno
11-09-2009, 05:34 PM

It moved to PR because of the revolution and Castro. It's Cuban in origin though.pyrate is nice but if you really want a good rum try a Barbancourt (reserve du domain) you will never touch pyrate xo again.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-10-2009, 09:14 AM
pyrate is nice but if you really want a good rum try a Barbancourt (reserve du domain) you will never touch pyrate xo again.

I will definitely give that a try. There are some great rums out there.

zalez787
11-10-2009, 09:30 AM
Bacardi es cafe del piso al lado de esto.....

http://www.liquormartwhittier.com/images/albums/NewAlbum_f7f52/tn_don_q_gold.jpg

Me cago en la madre..... me robastes el post!!!

Good one tho!!!

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Don Q is good but there are much better rums out there.

Now see, Don Q is a Puerto Rican rum all the way...

Why don't puertoricans take more pride in Don Q instead of Bacardi?

Del Coqui
11-10-2009, 05:35 PM

Mostly everybody in the island drink DonQ, limoncillo, cant **** with sweet rum like Bacardi, all that sugar spoils the taste. Try DonQ GOLD not cristal sometime.

Pollo Boricua
11-10-2009, 05:39 PM
http://www.beveragewarehouse.com/images/products/1232.gif

Este cabron si sabe de lo que habla... Beban de esta fuente... y naden en el vomito!!!!! jajajajajaja

District 9
11-10-2009, 10:12 PM

napo, your like the only retarded mothaker in the WORLD that actually believes Corona beer comes from puerto rico..

instead of spreading stupid false stories why dont you post facts/proof of this theory your making you fuken venenzuelen retard? cuahtemoc already schooled your ass and told your ass that they bought fuken NAME from puerto rico because in order to sell some **** u gotta have the fuken rights to the NAME of the brand your selling dumb ****!, puerto rico was selling some **** with the name corona and mexico bought it so now you see corona beer in puerto rico.. dumbass!

btw: check this out moron http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_puerto_rico_corona_cerveza_beer

NAPO
11-10-2009, 10:18 PM
napo, your like the only retarded mothaker in the WORLD that actually believes Corona beer comes from puerto rico..

instead of spreading stupid false stories why dont you post facts/proof of this theory your making you fuken venenzuelen retard? cuahtemoc already schooled your ass and told your ass that they bought fuken NAME from puerto rico because in order to sell some **** u gotta have the fuken rights to the NAME of the brand your selling dumb ****!, puerto rico was selling some **** with the name corona and mexico bought it so now you see corona beer in puerto rico.. dumbass!

btw: check this out moron http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_puerto_rico_corona_cerveza_beer

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Corona_ever_from_Puerto_Rico

zalez787
11-10-2009, 10:31 PM

I prefer Don Q over Bacardi any day , And let me tell you something , you'll be surprised as to how Don Q is one of the most chosen ones over there , but over all Bacardi is the most famous one and most powerful one , Its always advertised , in magazines , and almost anywhere , Have u ever tried Palo Viejo!!!! awesome too , y que me dices de Ron ca~a , lol , that is no joke , IF im not mistaken Don Q is the best selling one in P.R

Ether
11-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Wiki war.

Lmao.

NAPO
11-11-2009, 01:56 AM
I prefer Don Q over Bacardi any day , And let me tell you something , you'll be surprised as to how Don Q is one of the most chosen ones over there , but over all Bacardi is the most famous one and most powerful one , Its always advertised , in magazines , and almost anywhere , Have u ever tried Palo Viejo!!!! awesome too , y que me dices de Ron ca~a , lol , that is no joke , IF im not mistaken Don Q is the best selling one in P.R

Palo viejo,Don Q, Bacardi,Captain Morgan.

Son los Rones mas famosos de P.R

2 de ellos son mundialmente preferido.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_rums

NAPO
11-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Wiki war.

Lmao.

I got the real source. that was just to mess with the *****.

Del Coqui
11-11-2009, 07:58 AM

lo que pasa es que a Xcaret se le abre el baul cuando bebe ron boricua :luvbed:

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-11-2009, 09:52 AM

It's cool man, Napo knows the deal. I just like messing with people that take pride in dumb ****. Napo is very nationalistic and proud of his PR heritage. There's nothing wrong with that but I just find it funny when you distort the truth for your own personal sense of pride.

I'm Mexican by blood but I don't lie to myself about certain aspects of Mexican culture. I would much rather read facts about things and make my own opinion based on those facts.

Just like most puertoricans don't even know that the music "salsa
is Cuban in origin, not PR. Just like the PR flag was taken from the Cuban flag and it's colors inverted.

I mean for me, it's no big deal and I think Puertorico is a great place with great people. I have lived in PR and loved it. I just find it funny that people refuse to admit certain facts because it hurts their feelings or it bothers them to see the truth. There's a lot of truths about Mexico that I don't like but have to accept because it is what it is...

Napo, take it easy man.......I'm on your side. :)

supRa
11-11-2009, 02:36 PM
lololol yeA I rememnber the corona ****..

Del Coqui
11-11-2009, 05:10 PM
aqui somos to hispanos y que se joda!:lol1:

District 9
11-11-2009, 05:43 PM

LOl real source? because you said so? its the same website i posted dumbass!

Corona from puerto rico is a different version of the Mexican Corona you moron, HENCE WHY MEXICO BOUGHT THE FUKEN NAME!.. god fuken damn your stupid...

It's cool man, Napo knows the deal. I just like messing with people that take pride in dumb ****. Napo is very nationalistic and proud of his PR heritage. There's nothing wrong with that but I just find it funny when you distort the truth for your own personal sense of pride.

oh man, if you only knew.... NAPO is not even puerto rican, so what kind of pride does he pretend to have? He admitted along time ago in a forum here that he was not puerto rican, hes actually Half Venenzuelen & Half Black, his reason for claiming to be puerto rican is because he grew up with them and "feels" like one..also said he has a "thing" about puerto rican women...I already exposed his ass before and Shalafi witnessed it...i feel sorry for his stupid ass, i mean i would be proud to be venenzuelen if i was one cuz i know venezuela has some fine ass booty but this ***** is just a wannabe, hes fuken stupid in the head for getting hot over **** that doesnt even belong to... always favoring puerto ricans, maybe he has a pr **** up his ass? :dunno:

Agent Stahl
11-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Wiki war.

Lmao.

univercidad de wikipedia

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-12-2009, 10:50 AM

Corona from puerto rico is a different version of the Mexican Corona you moron, HENCE WHY MEXICO BOUGHT THE FUKEN NAME!.. god fuken damn your stupid...

oh man, if you only knew.... NAPO is not even puerto rican, so what kind of pride does he pretend to have? He admitted along time ago in a forum here that he was not puerto rican, hes actually Half Venenzuelen & Half Black, his reason for claiming to be puerto rican is because he grew up with them and "feels" like one..also said he has a "thing" about puerto rican women...I already exposed his ass before and Shalafi witnessed it...i feel sorry for his stupid ass, i mean i would be proud to be venenzuelen if i was one cuz i know venezuela has some fine ass booty but this ***** is just a wannabe, hes fuken stupid in the head for getting hot over **** that doesnt even belong to... always favoring puerto ricans, maybe he has a pr **** up his ass? :dunno:

Damn homie, I didn't know it was like that.........LOL

What the fuk ever happened to Shalafi? He used to stir the pot in this place, watching the battles with him were funny as fuk..

The Underboss
11-12-2009, 10:56 AM
The ****? NAPO is not boricua? :ugh:

I saw a picture of him long ago in MySpace, he didn't look Venezuelan/Black, he looked straight boricua :thinking:.

NAPO
11-12-2009, 01:48 PM

I'll get it for you, just to see your midget ass get pissed off.

Damn homie, I didn't know it was like that.........LOL

What the fuk ever happened to Shalafi? He used to stir the pot in this place, watching the battles with him were funny as fuk..

I am one, don't get it twisted "Mexican".

I saw a picture of him long ago in MySpace, he didn't look Venezuelan/Black, he looked straight boricua :thinking:.

He's a dumb ass. don't mind him.

NAPO
11-12-2009, 01:52 PM

I'm Mexican by blood but I don't lie to myself about certain aspects of Mexican culture. I would much rather read facts about things and make my own opinion based on those facts.

Just like most puertoricans don't even know that the music "salsa
is Cuban in origin, not PR. Just like the PR flag was taken from the Cuban flag and it's colors inverted.

I mean for me, it's no big deal and I think Puertorico is a great place with great people. I have lived in PR and loved it. I just find it funny that people refuse to admit certain facts because it hurts their feelings or it bothers them to see the truth. There's a lot of truths about Mexico that I don't like but have to accept because it is what it is...

Napo, take it easy man.......I'm on your side. :)

Its funny you know.

because you are the one who gets butthurt.

I am proud of my heritage but don't take it to the extreme.

Just because you don't offend anyone makes you unbiased?

You talk about me, yet i will like people to see your post history.

Fuk out of here with that bull****.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Its funny you know.

because you are the one who gets butthurt.

I am proud of my heritage but don't take it to the extreme.

Just because you don't offend anyone makes you unbiased?

You talk about me, yet i will like people to see your post history.

Fuk out of here with that bull****.

Why is dude telling everyone you aren't PR? I'm just saying, he said he even seen your facebook page...

I talk the truth about Mexico all the time. I don't sugar coat what Mexico is or what corruption exists in Mexico.

You talk about PR like the fukin streets are paved in gold and the rivers are filled with honey and milk.

I have lived in PR, have you lived in Mexico? Exactly, so calm your little sensitive ass up.

NAPO
11-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Why is dude telling everyone you aren't PR? I'm just saying, he said he even seen your facebook page...

I talk the truth about Mexico all the time. I don't sugar coat what Mexico is or what corruption exists in Mexico.

You talk about PR like the fukin streets are paved in gold and the rivers are filled with honey and milk.

I have lived in PR, have you lived in Mexico? Exactly, so calm your little sensitive ass up.

End of Thread.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-12-2009, 02:24 PM
End of Thread.

Because I travel maricon.... that's why. I have also lived in Canada and the Caribbean.

So are you or aren't you PR, seriously. Pura neta man.

District 9
11-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Because I travel maricon.... that's why. I have also lived in Canada and the Caribbean.

So are you or aren't you PR, seriously. Pura neta man.

notice how on all of his replies he didnt deny about not being puerto rican?? dude is a straight fken joke, i laugh my ass off when ever he gets mad and defends puerto rico or anything related....

District 9
11-12-2009, 11:27 PM

huh... derek jeter looks boricua to me also

-Incred-
11-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Tequila over Rum any day for me :)

I actually prefer the cheap (well compared to Don Julio)
- Jose Cuervo Tradicional (Tradicional is the ****, for shots, for mixing, for anything, I'll even drink it out of the bottle lol)
- Hornitos is the same way, very good anyway you drink it...

but lately I been drinking tons of Buchanan's Scotch (Whisky....)

ny123
11-14-2009, 02:47 PM

http://www.complex.com/assets/images/products/Liquor/Bacardi.jpg

http://www.plunderguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/1800-tequila-silver.jpg

Gotta roll with Bacardi.

has anyone here actually drank that bottle of bacardi reserva limitada i have one in my house but being that you can only buy it in the san juan bacardi factory im saving it for a special occassion is it really that good?? (im not mexican but i do prefer tequilla over bacardi)