View Full Version : Body water weight

triggerhappy
03-31-2005, 11:09 AM
How do you get rid of excess body water weight?

random guy
03-31-2005, 11:19 AM
first suck on some starburst candys(dont eat them) get as much spit in your mouth as possible and spit it into a bottle, and workout in a garbage bag or sweatsuit.

Rockin'
03-31-2005, 11:25 AM
Any excess water in your body can easily be gotten rid of by simply lifting up the seat and peeing in the toilet. That is what my mom told me my willie was for.

If your talking about getting rid of water to lose weight than you are talking about drying out. In this you will need plenty of heavy clothing, a garbage bag and a hot ass gym to train at. Just go through your regular routine and you will lose it. Do not drink water and do not eat. This is drying out and it sucks.

When I was drying out I would lose up to 8 lbs in weight in a 2 1/2 hour workout. Granted I busted my ass in the gym, but I was lean and cut to begin with. I would walk in and weigh myself normally at 154 lbs and leave the gym weighing 146.

Doing this is hard on your body and I do not recommend it. What I do recommend is watching what you eat and just working hard in the gym. Get the weight of naturally before the bout and save your strength and energy. Going into a fight after having dried out for 3 days sucks. So think ahead and take care of it ahead of time..........Rockin' :boxing:

puppy_dogg
03-31-2005, 01:03 PM
i dont know about not eating. in survival books they tell you not to eat if you dont have water cause food absorbs water in your body and dehydrates you if you have no water to go with it. eating would seem to soak up more water if you were trying to get rid of water weight.

random guy
03-31-2005, 03:18 PM
you can eat just dont eat atlot or food with alot of water or juice in them, like oranges,apples etc.

leff
03-31-2005, 04:29 PM
drink nothing but strong coffe it will dehydrate you.

put on loads of clothes and get in the sauna if possible (if not go for a run).

Ive taken off 9 pounds in 3 days.

FXXI
03-31-2005, 07:29 PM
I ran 4 miles not 30 minutes ago and lifted for a total of an hour with sweat pants a hoody and a towel around my neck....i lost 5.5 pounds only one hour