View Full Version : [HOLY S**T!] Just played Modern Warfare 2.

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Ask me anything.

You can dual wield MP5s, although there can be no attachments added and you cannot aim in.

The throwing knife is unlocked at level 7 and has a distance of about 10 - 15 metres. After throwing it you must go near the person's body to pick it back up.

M16 is unlocked at level 40, AK47 at level 70.

peewee1460
11-03-2009, 07:38 PM
how's the game? still fun as hell? what's the coolest addition?

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Ask me anything.

You can dual wield MP5s, although there can be no attachments added and you cannot aim in.

The throwing knife is unlocked at level 7 and has a distance of about 10 - 15 metres. After throwing it you must go near the person's body to pick it back up.

M16 is unlocked at level 40, AK47 at level 70.

dont ruin it for me....

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 07:43 PM
how's the game? still fun as hell? what's the coolest addition?

Game is very much like CoD4. Although it feels a lot easier to kill people, takes about one burst from the FAMAS ( Which is basically the new M16 ) and about 2 bullets from the SCAR.

Kind of worrying..

They've got silenced snipers and silenced shotguns. Instead of having a pistol as your secondary you can use either a launcher (e.g stinger, thumper), pistol (e.g USP, Revolver), Machine pistol ( basically like a glock ) and a shotgun (e.g Spas - which can also be silenced).

Coolest addition is the fact that you can guide your own missiles, which come from the sky. The enemies appear as small red boxes and you can decide where that missile lands, which does a lot of damage.

You can also customize your kill streaks. For example, 3 kill streak is a UAV in CoD4. But you can cancel getting that and instead go for a higher kill streak = a better reward.

The 25 kill streak reward is a tactical nuke which kills everybody in the game and ends it. The version I played on was a retail copy, so I guess this might make it.

Still really fun, haven't played on XBL though because he'll get IP banned.

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Game is very much like CoD4. Although it feels a lot easier to kill people, takes about one burst from the FAMAS ( Which is basically the new M16 ) and about 2 bullets from the SCAR.

Kind of worrying..

They've got silenced snipers and silenced shotguns. Instead of having a pistol as your secondary you can use either a launcher (e.g stinger, thumper), pistol (e.g USP, Revolver), Machine pistol ( basically like a glock ) and a shotgun (e.g Spas - which can also be silenced).

Coolest addition is the fact that you can guide your own missiles, which come from the sky. The enemies appear as small red boxes and you can decide where that missile lands, which does a lot of damage.

You can also customize your kill streaks. For example, 3 kill streak is a UAV in CoD4. But you can cancel getting that and instead go for a higher kill streak = a better reward.

The 25 kill streak reward is a tactical nuke which kills everybody in the game and ends it. The version I played on was a retail copy, so I guess this might make it.

Still really fun, haven't played on XBL though because he'll get IP banned.

this is the best news yet :D

i only ever played hardcore, because having to put a whole clip into someone was utter garbage... not to mention if they had juggernaut and last stand on, they were damn near impossible to kill

i cant wait for this game, midnight launch baby!!

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 07:47 PM
this is the best news yet :D

i only ever played hardcore, because having to put a whole clip into someone was utter garbage... not to mention if they had juggernaut and last stand on, they were damn near impossible to kill

i cant wait for this game, midnight launch baby!!

Last stand is still in the game. But it's in the perk 3 slot and there are so so many more better perks than last stand.

Juggernaut has been removed though.

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Last stand is still in the game. But it's in the perk 3 slot and there are so so many more better perks than last stand.

Juggernaut has been removed though.

that sucks... juggernaut was legit... everyone *****ed about it but it was fair... i dont see why people *****ed so much about it, for they could use it just the same, they had to give up using it to use another perk 2

w/e anyway...

yeah i saw the whole layout of creating classes, it is a change of pace and i can't wait to see how it unfolds as they need unlocked

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Where did you get to play it at?

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 07:51 PM
that sucks... juggernaut was legit... everyone *****ed about it but it was fair... i dont see why people *****ed so much about it, for they could use it just the same, they had to give up using it to use another perk 2

w/e anyway...

yeah i saw the whole layout of creating classes, it is a change of pace and i can't wait to see how it unfolds as they need unlocked

Juggernaut was bull**** because SP didn't counter it properly. Factor in latency and you have yourself someone who's unstoppable.

Which is why juggernaut was banned from so many tournaments.

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Where did you get to play it at?

Mate's house.

He managed to rip a copy off the internet.

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Juggernaut was bull**** because SP didn't counter it properly. Factor in latency and you have yourself someone who's unstoppable.

Which is why juggernaut was banned from so many tournaments.

something similar to juggernaut is as a death streak though from what i hear....

and thats bull****, because stopping power varies based on the gun you use, the only time you NEEDED it was with the M4 carbine...

juggernaut was legit....

only crybabies didnt like it

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 07:55 PM
something similar to juggernaut is as a death streak though from what i hear....

and thats bull****, because stopping power varies based on the gun you use, the only time you NEEDED it was with the M4 carbine...

juggernaut was legit....

only crybabies didnt like it

SP on every weapon is the way it should be. Who used the carbine?

:lol1:

Like I said, latency and juggernaut = unfair. Just because you play on Yank host all day and don't notice a difference. Like I said, it's banned from most tournaments, including LANs.

I think you're on about copy cat, if you're killed 4 times in a row you can press 'Y' and get the person's class.

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 08:21 PM
no, there's copycat, final stand, and a third death streak i thought, one that was similar to juggernaut...

not sure, not that it matters...

on HC nobody uses it anyway... it was mostly jammer for everyone...

and while i never used the carbine, it was probably the most common used rifle that i've seen

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:23 PM
no, there's copycat, final stand, and a third death streak i thought, one that was similar to juggernaut...

not sure, not that it matters...

on HC nobody uses it anyway... it was mostly jammer for everyone...

and while i never used the carbine, it was probably the most common used rifle that i've seen

I remember, painkiller?

UAV Jammer? I always played SnD, you'd get slaughtered with that stuff on. Jammer doesn't matter anyway, seeing as everyone has a headset.

Anyway, painkiller gives you a lot of health after you spawn. To stop spawn killing.

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I remember, painkiller?

UAV Jammer? I always played SnD, you'd get slaughtered with that stuff on. Jammer doesn't matter anyway, seeing as everyone has a headset.

Anyway, painkiller gives you a lot of health after you spawn. To stop spawn killing.

jammer was crucial when playing HC, especially SnD... jammer w/ silencer and you were undetectable....

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:28 PM
jammer was crucial when playing HC, especially SnD... jammer w/ silencer and you were undetectable....

Like I said, with a proper setup and a headset - no one goes undetected.

I'll sound like a proper geek because I take my gaming too seriously.

:dunce:

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Like I said, with a proper setup and a headset - no one goes undetected.

I'll sound like a proper geek because I take my gaming too seriously.

:dunce:

ehhh, thats one of the many flaws of the crapbox....

ps3 = legit gaming machine

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:32 PM
ehhh, thats one of the many flaws of the crapbox....

ps3 = legit gaming machine

Legit?

Which is why the biggest console competitive gaming organisation chooses to ignore it?

In terms of competitive gaming, the Xbox is second to the PC. The competition is meh on PS3 and the fact you think a UAV jammer and silencer is sufficient for a good game in SnD proves it.

/geek mode deactivated

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm assuming he did it on the XBOX 360 modded console right?

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm assuming he did it on the XBOX 360 modded console right?

Yes, sir.

:boxing:

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 08:34 PM
The PS3 is legit cause it holds all my boxing matches, games that I've bought from the PS Store, Movies, and Music. Mine was the original 60gb hard drive.. Upgraded to a 260.. Just recently upgraded to a 500gb hard drive now it's stacked! XBOX 360's gameplay is good.. But the RROD is Bullshieeet.

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Legit?

Which is why the biggest console competitive gaming organisation chooses to ignore it?

In terms of competitive gaming, the Xbox is second to the PC. The competition is meh on PS3 and the fact you think a UAV jammer and silencer is sufficient for a good game in SnD proves it.

/geek mode deactivated

its more than sufficient w/o cheaters

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:36 PM
its more than sufficient w/o cheaters

Headsets are cheating?

- v e t -
11-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Headsets are cheating?

modded consoles FTL

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:38 PM
The PS3 is legit cause it holds all my boxing matches, games that I've bought from the PS Store, Movies, and Music. Mine was the original 60gb hard drive.. Upgraded to a 260.. Just recently upgraded to a 500gb hard drive now it's stacked! XBOX 360's gameplay is good.. But the RROD is Bullshieeet.

500 gb for what?

A few game saves which might take up about 6 gb of that?

It's a waste tbh.

RRoD is oldddd news. They've had the new system out for 2 years now.

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:38 PM
modded consoles FTL

Who mods consoles?

:thinking:

You think every XBox 360 is modded?

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 08:39 PM
i just told you why I have a 500GB hard drive... For my Movies, Music, Games, and Boxing Matches.

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:44 PM
i just told you why I have a 500GB hard drive... For my Movies, Music, Games, and Boxing Matches.

I buy a console for gaming, not stacking **** that can go on a PC hard drive on it.

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Back to Modern Warfare...

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I bought the console for gaming as well. Might as well take advantage of it. It's a hell of an entertainment system for me.

$partacus
11-03-2009, 08:50 PM
I buy a console for gaming, not stacking **** that can go on a PC hard drive on it.

You should buy a PS3 then it had the best game line up this year and looks to be the same in 2010.

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:53 PM
You should buy a PS3 then it had the best game line up this year and looks to be the same in 2010.

The majority of the games I play are multiplayer, I play competitively. I'm a very competitive person and it's just a hobby I enjoy.

PS3 offers no challenge.

XBL must be good enough for people to pay $10 a month.

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 08:54 PM
XBOX Live is a rip off... You shouldn't have to pay for online. Thank God for the PS3!!

D-MiZe
11-03-2009, 08:58 PM
XBOX Live is a rip off... You shouldn't have to pay for online. Thank God for the PS3!!

I pay my subscription to get DLC a year before PS3 does. I also pay my subscription to get Facebook, Zune, Last FM and Sky for FREE on my Xbox.

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 09:02 PM
I'd rather have the bigger hard drive space on the ps3 with all the stuff I got on there then have one thing that you just listed about your subscription to XBOX Live. I used to have XBOX Live with the 360 and that **** sucked. I used to think XBOX was the better console.. Until I played/owned the PS3. Only advantage the 360 has is you can listen to any type of music while you play the game.

TheCheetah
11-03-2009, 09:03 PM
And the XBOX 360 console modding.. Being able to download games then burn them to play a week or two before the actual release date.. Thats pretty cool.

$partacus
11-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I pay my subscription to get DLC a year before PS3 does. I also pay my subscription to get Facebook, Zune, Last FM and Sky for FREE on my Xbox.

All that is well and good but the ps3 can access millions of sites because it has a browser for FREE.

Left2body
11-04-2009, 05:58 AM
The majority of the games I play are multiplayer, I play competitively. I'm a very competitive person and it's just a hobby I enjoy.

PS3 offers no challenge.

XBL must be good enough for people to pay $10 a month.

First off its cool that you have the game and thanks for the preview. However, it isn't $10 a month. At worst its $50 a year which does not equal $10 a month.

Also in real competition SnD was played with dead-silence. Silencer and Jammer were mostly put on Non-primary classes and would be used as deemed necessary. i.e. First round a guy gets 3 kills so in between rounds you would switch to your Jammer Class.

I've been in multiple top 25 teams/clans on both systems. Xbox360 did appear to have deeper talent but top 40 or so for both was interchangeable. The biggest difference was that most 360 top 100 clans had guys with headphones (game audio as well as chat) while most PS3 teams only had headsets (only chat).

Giving a team with headphones on PS3 a nice advantage over opponents. On 360 it only evened out the playing field for them.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:09 AM
I want a CoD5+2. :nonono:

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:14 AM
Everyone who plays CoD on PS3 sounds like a n00b. I've read some of your stories/tactics and they just wouldn't work while playing on XBL. Like camping, that only works if you're in a team camp, by yourself, you're pretty much a free kill.

I've got a PS3 and I've only used it for two things: boxing and ****o.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:21 AM
I've got the smallest (20GB) HDD for 360 and it's still got 5GB left on it. I buy loads of add-ons too.

And if I ever did run out of space I'd buy a new HDD. 60GB LIVE starter pack is only £54.99.

You get the HDD and 3 months LIVE and some other ****.

$partacus
11-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Everyone who plays CoD on PS3 sounds like a n00b. I've read some of your stories/tactics and they just wouldn't work while playing on XBL. Like camping, that only works if you're in a team camp, by yourself, you're pretty much a free kill.

I've got a PS3 and I've only used it for two things: boxing and ****o.

Because everyone on XBL is a COD expert and th 20 million+ players on PSN are all rubbish. :rolleyes:

Most people i know who have got both prefer the PS3.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Because everyone on XBL is a COD expert and th 20 million+ players on PSN are all rubbish. :rolleyes:

Most people i know who have got both prefer the PS3.

I wonder why? Maybe it's because the XBL players are too good?

$partacus
11-04-2009, 06:36 AM
I wonder why? Maybe it's because the XBL players are too good?

Maybe it' because the PS3 has:

Better exclusives this year.
Better exclusives next year.
Blu-ray
Free Online play
A web browser
Wi-Fi
Changeable HDs
Better reliability
And it don't sound like a Jet when turned on.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Maybe it' because the PS3 has:

Better exclusives this year.
Better exclusives next year.
Blu-ray
Free Online play
A web browser
Wi-Fi
Changeable HDs
Better reliability
And it don't sound like a Jet when turned on.

Lots of nice things that don't make a games console. What better exclusives are you talking about anyway? because I haven't seen any.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:51 AM
I can tell you loads of 360 exclusives that aren't just unknown game titles. Which a lot of PS3 exclusives are.

$partacus
11-04-2009, 06:53 AM
I can tell you loads of 360 exclusives that aren't just unknown game titles. Which a lot of PS3 exclusives are.

Go on then, name the big exclusives that were released this year.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:54 AM
Go on then, name the big exclusives that were released this year.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:57 AM
Forza Motorsport 3

Smudge
11-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Halo Wars.

That pretty much it. It's next year I care about.

$partacus
11-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
Thats DLC not a game.

Killzone 2
Infamous
Uncharted 2
Demon's souls

MAG
Heavy Rain
GT5
God Of War 3
Agent
Final Fantasy versus

Like i said the PS3 has had the better exclusives this year and looks to be the same for next year.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Thats DLC not a game.

Killzone 2
Infamous
Uncharted 2
Demon's souls

MAG
Heavy Rain
GT5
God Of War 3
Agent
Final Fantasy versus

Like i said the PS3 has had the better exclusives this year and looks to be the same for next year.
Left 4 Dead 2

Tropico 3
Prey 2
Fable III
Crackdown 2
Halo: Reach
Splinter Cell Conviction
Mass Effect 2
Project Natal
Alan Wake

Smudge
11-04-2009, 07:19 AM
And Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City isn't just a game, you're right...it's two. :owned:

M Deezy
11-04-2009, 07:21 AM
honestly dont believe with out visual proof that u played it in advance.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 07:23 AM

Lots of people have. Some guys on my friends list, have it in their recently played games.

$partacus
11-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Left 4 Dead 2

Tropico 3
Prey 2
Fable III
Crackdown 2
Halo: Reach
Splinter Cell Conviction
Mass Effect 2
Project Natal
Alan Wake

You do know if a game is available on another Playform that it's not an exclusive? Project natal is just an upgraded eyetoy. :lol1:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gOVj_I5npA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gOVj_I5npA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mersey
11-04-2009, 07:35 AM
What date is COD: MW2 out in UK?

$partacus
11-04-2009, 07:38 AM
What date is COD: MW2 out in UK?

The 10th i think.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 07:39 AM
You do know if a game is available on another Playform that it's not an exclusive? Project natal is just an upgraded eyetoy. :lol1:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gOVj_I5npA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gOVj_I5npA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What about the PS3 dildo and the Wii remote?

$partacus
11-04-2009, 07:43 AM
What about the PS3 dildo and the Wii remote?

Nobody cares about the PS3 wand, until i see it working on a game and it makes me want to buy it it's just another piece of crap.

Smudge
11-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Nobody cares about the PS3 wand, until i see it working on a game and it makes me want to buy it it's just another piece of crap.

I hope they make some ****o for Project Natal.

Left2body
11-04-2009, 08:23 AM
To be honest Exclusives are over rated. The almost all the best games come out on multi-platform.

D-MiZe
11-04-2009, 10:23 AM

You don't have to.

But where else would I be getting this from?

About 1000 people are playing it online atm, each risking a console ban.

D-MiZe
11-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Stop with this PS3 vs Xbox bull**** too.

JmtRyan
11-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Demise, you're just watching a stream aren't you? :haha:

D-MiZe
11-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Demise, you're just watching a stream aren't you? :haha:

It think it's hilarious how many people don't realise how easy it is to get a ripped copy.

http://www.se7ensins.com/

TheCheetah
11-04-2009, 11:05 AM
PS3 > Xbox 360

D-MiZe
11-04-2009, 11:09 AM
PS3 > Xbox 360

Silly cunt.

:nonono:

Necrophobic
11-04-2009, 12:27 PM
is there still grenade launchers? i hate getting noob tubed on hardcore 2 seconds into the game while still in my spawn.

Sαntα
11-04-2009, 12:40 PM
is there still grenade launchers? i hate getting noob tubed on hardcore 2 seconds into the game while still in my spawn.

They patched that ages ago. If it's in the first few seconds it's a dud nade. I hope it's harder to get n00b tubes in WaW:2 though.

D-MiZe
11-04-2009, 12:46 PM

Grenade launchers are still there and you could still be spawn killed by one flying from across the map, which still happens in CoD4. But I don't know the maps well enough to know all the spawns.

The ****test thing is when you kill someone they drop a small pouch of ammo. If you have a noob tube attachment and pick up that ammo, you get one grenade ammo for the noob tube.

:grumble:

Left2body
11-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Grenade launchers are still there and you could still be spawn killed by one flying from across the map, which still happens in CoD4. But I don't know the maps well enough to know all the spawns.

The ****test thing is when you kill someone they drop a small pouch of ammo. If you have a noob tube attachment and pick up that ammo, you get one grenade ammo for the noob tube.

:grumble:

I read that there was a glow stick perk type thing that allows the person to spawn where ever they drop the stick. However, I also read that the sticks could be destroyed by opponents who find them.

Can you confirm or deny this?

D-MiZe
11-04-2009, 01:08 PM
I read that there was a glow stick perk type thing that allows the person to spawn where ever they drop the stick. However, I also read that the sticks could be destroyed by opponents who find them.

Can you confirm or deny this?

Confirmed.

You throw it down on the floor and your team mates spawn on it. It can be destroyed by an enemy and quite easily. It also replaces your frag grenades.

Move BRICKS™
11-04-2009, 01:49 PM
I've had this game since Oct. 29th, any questions?

J.R
11-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I've had this game since Oct. 29th, any questions?

Yes.

Are you a liar?

:fing02:

Mersey
11-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Yes.

Are you a liar?

:rofl: :rofl:

Ryn0
11-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Yes, sir.

He's proberbly going to get banned as soon as he goes live, Microsoft did mass bans around Halloween to get rid of live players with modded xboxs.

Apparently, according to messages boards so don't take my word on this, Microsoft released Torrents/downloads of the games with holes of information in it or different data to a legit copy so when the modded console with the stolen game went live that data would be reported back to microsoft and they'd ban the console.

Left2body
11-05-2009, 02:16 AM
I'm getting a Legit copy on Friday.

xxjace
11-05-2009, 11:38 PM
I was really wanting to get my copy early myself...oh well i guess ill get it at midnight sale on monday..or 12:01 am tuesday lol

Delagz
11-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Yes.

Are you a liar?

He is not lien, i have it to sense that day it was uploaded that day on the internet buddy .That is the magic of having a modded console...oooh and by the way getting ban 2.

D-MiZe
11-06-2009, 07:38 PM
He's proberbly going to get banned as soon as he goes live, Microsoft did mass bans around Halloween to get rid of live players with modded xboxs.

Apparently, according to messages boards so don't take my word on this, Microsoft released Torrents/downloads of the games with holes of information in it or different data to a legit copy so when the modded console with the stolen game went live that data would be reported back to microsoft and they'd ban the console.

He's had his Xbox modded for quite sometime now. In fact, he completely hacked Gears of War 2. One shot pistol down, boomer firing as fast as a lancer. He did that all online too against other players.

It's a wonder he's not banned. He'll probably get banned, but not for some time.

Delagz
11-06-2009, 07:39 PM
It think it's hilarious how many people don't realise how easy it is to get a ripped copy.

http://www.se7ensins.com/

Agree, they dont know how easy it is and by the way the game is awesome, im just playing the campaing only.If you dont believe the game is out already just go to xbox360iso.com and you will see the rip of the game, bye enjoyed waiting for the game and i will enjoyed to play EARLY .

Left2body
11-06-2009, 10:51 PM
I've been playing all day today.......There are a few members here who can confirm it. The game is totally awesome. Can't wait till I have a full team. The only bad thing I can see is that TDM will be pretty bad since their are a lot of really great edge of the map spots for camping.

But the maps totaly rock if your doing an objective scenario.

J.R
11-07-2009, 05:15 AM
I've been playing all day today.......There are a few members here who can confirm it. The game is totally awesome. Can't wait till I have a full team. The only bad thing I can see is that TDM will be pretty bad since their are a lot of really great edge of the map spots for camping.

But the maps totaly rock if your doing an objective scenario.

Confirmed.

Undefeated
11-07-2009, 09:19 PM
I have mine also.. PSN..

Game is gold.

putaloco
11-08-2009, 01:56 PM
holy **** I cant wait!

D-MiZe
11-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Looks like everyone has it now.

I know a few people who managed to get an old lady working at a game store to go in the back and sell it to them!

Crazy.