View Full Version : Does Steroids Make Your Head Bigger?

Bhopreign
10-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Does anyone know this?

IMDAZED
10-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know this?

Some do, yes. See: Holyfield, Evander. Or Bonds, Barry.

Ziggy Stardust
10-30-2009, 09:47 PM
I know it makes your nuts smaller. Proof: See the Klitschkos :boxing:

Poet

MindBat
10-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Not sure that's possible with roids, but I may be wrong.

It does shrink testicles and sperm count is what I hear, so there mightbe some truth to that.

Why, you got some?

top7gun
10-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Does anyone know this?

MAKES YOUR HEAD BIGGER.... YOUR BALLS SIZE OF GREEN PEA, YOUR BRAIN BECOMES MUSHY, KIDNEYS AND LIVER DISSOLVES LIKE FATS IN A FRYING PAN.... AND YOUR BREATH STINKS LIKE POOH.

YOUR AVATAR LOOKS LIKE ITS ON STEROID....:killyou:

Bhopreign
10-30-2009, 09:51 PM
http://mrtoyzz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/bobbys_world.jpg
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/48gomcfr/thehead12eu2.jpg

These ******s was on roids BITD.

Beating what my friend?

mathed
10-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know this?

It makes you d*ck bigger but your nutsies shrink. I saw Canseco's wife talking about him and she said his jank was right hefty due to roids but he could not get it up so to speak. It makes your arterial walls thin too and build up with plaque leading to heart attacks and stroke as well as increased probability of injury because your muscles grow much faster than your ligaments do. Good stuff if you ask me

Bretty Poy32
10-30-2009, 10:00 PM
it makes you like bhop and andre ward

WhoreUs
10-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Not sure that's possible with roids, but I may be wrong.

It does shrink testicles and sperm count is what I hear, so there mightbe some truth to that.

Why, you got some?

and holyfield still had like 20 kids?!?!?!?! :scared:

holyfield sperm = atg/hof

chinoy
10-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Does anyone know this?

yup....look at Bhop

Bogler
10-30-2009, 11:42 PM
if it does, then those burritos must have roids in them.

Maidana vs Rios
10-31-2009, 12:04 AM
I think Calzaghe is juicing.

http://i36.tinypic.com/m9vvqf.jpg

That's a huge melon.

oc9979
01-09-2010, 09:42 AM
http://www.slate.com/id/2178288/

Can Steroids Enlarge Your Head?What a change in hat size might mean for Barry Bonds.
By Michelle TsaiPosted Monday, Nov. 19, 2007, at 6:27 PM ET

Barry Bonds. Click image to expand.Barry BondsFollowing the federal indictment of Barry Bonds for perjury and obstruction of justice last week, media reports cited the baseball player's refusal to "admit that steroids contributed to his swollen head and bloated physique," and drew a line from his alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs to his "noticeably bigger" skull. Can doping really make your head get bigger?

Yes, but steroids can't. Although much of Bonds' testimony dealt with anabolic steroids, he is also charged with having lied about taking human growth hormones. And HGH can indeed affect the size of your noggin. The hormone, which is produced by the pituitary gland, normally stimulates bone and tissue growth throughout the body. If there's too much of it, the body starts to develop an abnormal amount of flesh and bone. This affects the entire body to some degree, but in some places the chemical receptors tend to be especially sensitive. In an adult, very large doses of HGH can cause the skull to thicken and the forehead and eyebrow ridge to become especially prominent. Hands and feet also grow out of proportion with the rest of the body.
Related in Slate
Daniel Engber debunked the myth that growth hormone improves athletic performance. He also showed why it's so hard to catch athletes who use HGH, and conducted a thought experiment on legalizing doping. Jeff Pearlman argued that undetectable (or undetected) performance-enhancers may still run rampant in the major leagues. Michelle Tsai asked how long 'roid rage lasts. Stephen Metcalf reviewed Game of Shadows.

Almost all adults with this condition, called acromegaly, have a tumor in the pituitary gland, and the changes happen so gradually that they might only notice after looking at themselves in an old photograph. If a patient is young enough that his or her bones are still growing, exposure to all that HGH will result in gigantism, the condition that Andre the Giant is believed to have had. But adults that develop acromegaly get thicker, not taller, with the most striking changes usually in the head, hands, and feet.(One book about Bonds claimed that his hat size grew from 7***8539; to 7, a difference of about an inch in circumference, and that his shoe size shot from 10 to 13. Bonds has countered that nothing's changed, saying in one interview, "My head hasn't grown. I've always been a 7 to a 7***8540; my whole career.")

- v e t -
01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Does anyone know this?

"steroids"

NO

HGH

noticeably your jaw line and forehead area

look at Jay Cutler (not the QB, the weightlifter) and you'll see what i mean.... perfect example

BritishBoxing92
01-09-2010, 09:47 AM
yup....look at Bhop

i got respect for pac man and i want him to win the fight an all if it ever goes down between him and floyd...but dont go dissing b-hop the mans a legend whether you like it or not and he definately never doped or been on steroids

krazyn8tive
01-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Lemme clear this up for you. I'm in the military and have been deployed many times overseas. A lot...and I mean a lot of service members "juice" while deployed because at a down range location, there is no infrastructure for testing. To order a steroids test stateside is close to $2000 so the need to order and ship overseas, the gov't sees as unwarranted. Now, I've known quite a few who "juice" downrange from roids and guess what...YOUR HEAD DOESN'T FCUKING GROW!!!!! What actually alters your body to include bone and muscle growth is called Human Growth Hormone, or HGH for short. Thats what causes baseball players heads to grow 4 hat sizes and hit 76 homeruns. Get ur facts straight people. stop speculating. Most people on here spew so much crap that you would think they are all doctors or promoters on this site. It's ridiculous

southcentralcar
01-09-2010, 09:56 AM
i got respect for pac man and i want him to win the fight an all if it ever goes down between him and floyd...but dont go dissing b-hop the mans a legend whether you like it or not and he definately never doped or been on steroids

hes just an ordinary *******.

BritishBoxing92
01-09-2010, 10:00 AM

nah he probably just Dont know the facts about B-hop

10 Years Middle Weight Champ
had 21 Title Defence (both taylor Fights were Robberies)
Beat the Following
-Felix Trinidad
-Oscar Dela Hoya
-Kelly Pavlik
-Ronald Wright
-Antonio Tarver
-Glen Johnson
And
NEVER been KOd to this day.... enough said the Mans a f*cking legend...end off haters ;)

johncods
01-09-2010, 10:05 AM

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Rampage1978
01-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Steroids do no make your head bigger but HGH has been shown to make the head grow as well as the hands.

southcentralcar
01-09-2010, 10:06 AM
nah he probably just Dont know the facts about B-hop

10 Years Middle Weight Champ
had 21 Title Defence (both taylor Fights were Robberies)
Beat the Following
-Felix Trinidad
-Oscar Dela Hoya
-Kelly Pavlik
-Ronald Wright
-Antonio Tarver
-Glen Johnson
And
NEVER been KOd to this day.... enough said the Mans a f*cking legend...end off haters ;)

its a shame to disrespect any pro boxer. and so far *******s are most disrespectful on this site

BritishBoxing92
01-09-2010, 10:20 AM
its a shame to disrespect any pro boxer. and so far *******s are most disrespectful on this site

there both bad at times...both mayweather and pacqiuao fans...its just 24/7 floyds ducking or mannys on steroids

Bad Boy Dazza
01-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Funny considering they still have much bigger balls than you.

I know it makes your nuts smaller. Proof: See the Klitschkos :boxing:

Poet

General Zod
01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know this?
Ive read that a possible side effect of long term HGH use is your head can grow bigger.

hammertorch
01-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Does Steroids Make Your Head Bigger?

ask the crackhead sr....