View Full Version : Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion

The Scientist
10-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Has anybody played this game?

It's a few years old, but I'm just now discovering how ridiculously addicting it is. Insanely fun!

KESSLER
10-30-2009, 05:38 PM
I've had this game for years, it's really good.

Oasis_Lad
10-30-2009, 05:39 PM
One of the most enjoyable and addictive games of the last few years.

Ether
10-30-2009, 05:57 PM
Bethesda is the ****. One of the top american companys along with Rockstar.

Love this game, it really does deserve the praise.

The Scientist
10-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Bethesda is the ****. One of the top american companys along with Rockstar.

Love this game, it really does deserve the praise.

I have to say that the game developers did an amazing job with the details in the game. For example, I'm playing a custom class suited for stealthy murdering. Typical you could just run up on some poor unsuspecting victim, and slash his/her throat in some dark alley or break into their house, and murder them in their sleep, but you can be more creative than that. Things like being able to sneak into their home, and placing a poison apple on their table while their away or slipping some poison berries into their inventory then watching them pass you by in town the next morning greeting you with a "fine morning sir". A few seconds later you're watching them drop dead in front of you, while they grasp at their throat. You then walk away as if nothing happened, while the towns folk, and gaurds gather around the dead body that just stays there mangled in the middle of the streets. I kind of feel bad, and sadistic at the same time. Crazy ass game. I love it.

Infern0
10-30-2009, 07:25 PM
Bethesda and Rockstar are the most consistant developers out there.

Andre Wardttke
10-30-2009, 10:39 PM
I've bought it three times and for the life of me can't get into it. It's a shame because I really want to enjoy it and immerse myself in it.

lanigav
10-30-2009, 10:44 PM
It's an excellent game, one of my all time favorites. I think I actually like it a little more than Fallout 3.

Grand Champ
10-31-2009, 03:20 AM
Yup, played it. Great game, but a little repetitive.

Sαntα
10-31-2009, 03:23 AM
I can't get a good face. He always comes out looking like a failure.

$partacus
10-31-2009, 04:41 AM
I was enjoying it until i turned into a Vampire and then couldn't change back because some old ***** wouldn't take my bloodgrass.

Sαntα
10-31-2009, 04:54 AM
I was enjoying it until i turned into a Vampire and then couldn't change back because some old ***** wouldn't take my bloodgrass.

Just drink blood, it's easy. Plus you get cool perks.

Necrophobic
11-03-2009, 04:09 PM

you need the patch. i take it you havnt got xbox live.

$partacus
11-03-2009, 04:11 PM
you need the patch. i take it you havnt got xbox live.

It's the PS3 GOTY edition they didn't release a patch for it.