View Full Version : My Right Leg

The Italian Stallion
03-27-2005, 05:25 PM
I just injured my leg, when's a good time to start training again?

Gattz187
03-27-2005, 05:30 PM
depends on how bad is it was i broke my ankle like 4 months ago and but i am starting to spar like i used 2 .

The Italian Stallion
03-27-2005, 05:43 PM
depends on how bad is it was i broke my ankle like 4 months ago and but i am starting to spar like i used 2 .
It hurts bad enough that everytime I run it hurts and when I hit up the jump rope it kills me.

Gattz187
03-27-2005, 05:49 PM
let it heal until it is a 100 percent because u dont want to injury it more than it is. I still cant run or use the rope yet i lost all the muscle. So let it heal

.::EnRiQuE::.
03-27-2005, 07:52 PM
yea i was having alot of knee problems. see a doctor. i have fluid in my knee so he gave me an anti-inflammatory pill. I take it 2 times a day w/food. my knee hardly ever bothers me anymore.I took 1 month off from boxing to let it rest too. it worked pretty damn good for me. occasionally it hurts when i jumprope but not that bad.

jack_the_rippuh
03-27-2005, 08:41 PM
The thing about those leg injuries is that they're very deceptive. You can get out of bed and feel fine and walk around the house and feel perfectly normal, but once you hit the road or try getting back to your normal routine you'll be shocked at the pain. How serious is the injury? If it's a sprain get yourself something to rub the pain away (icy-hot, blue-emu, etc.)