View Full Version : Dont worry mexicans, Puerto Rico will save you!

ELHURACAN58
10-28-2009, 12:38 PM
:fing02:

Save for a guy named Sonsona, ricans have been bashing pinoys heads in since boxing was invented.

So dont worry, we got your backs.

Slick Ric
10-28-2009, 02:28 PM

Save for a guy named Sonsona, ricans have been bashing pinoys heads in since boxing was invented.

I know you trying to be cool or what not but just FYI we don't need saving from ****......ONE guy has beat some Mexican greats....but as a Nation we own everyone from straw weight to welter.....true story......hahaha:wave:

Rich Lοc
10-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Cotto will teach the Mexicans how it's done. :boxing:

fadan80
10-28-2009, 05:05 PM

Taking a knee???

Slick Ric
10-29-2009, 11:47 AM

Taking a knee???
I detect massive amount of owanage going on here....
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-159-1111662248.jpg

Rich Lοc
10-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Taking a knee???

http://i26.tinypic.com/r74ths.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2a2deg.jpg
http://iestrada.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/zdlhvchavez1.jpg
http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20081209/104111.jpg

-MAKAVELLI-
10-29-2009, 12:53 PM
dont worry Mexicans....after November 14, you can claim that David Diaz lasted longer than Cotto :dance:

MexicanMauler
10-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Cotto's getting floored.

Slick Ric
10-29-2009, 01:46 PM

Hahahhaa......I will tell you one thing.....that is a hella funny pic of DLH....hahaha.....:banana::.

That being said...JC was hella done w his illustrious career in that fight...Cotto is in his so called "prime" you can't even compare that ****....tis apples and oranges son.....your starting up some **** by trying to clown on JCC....im telling you dude you might wanna rethink that one....just FYI:tapedshut

peyk-peyk
10-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Taking a knee???

true dat... :lol1:

BOXING 24/7
10-29-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm mexican goin for Cotto after this thead I might want Manny to kayo him.

Cuauhtémoc1520
10-30-2009, 09:55 AM

Really? Thanks but my question to you is, who's going to save you guys from Mexicans? Since they have been kicking your ass for over 50 years....

Slick Ric
10-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Really? Thanks but my question to you is, who's going to save you guys from Mexicans? Since they have been kicking your ass for over 50 years....

Hahahhahahhaha..all Rican's talking **** on this thread just got massive pwnege up they culo......hahahahha atta boy Cuau!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-kangaroo-punch.jpg

Ether
10-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Cotto is catching a brutal KO, before Round 6 too.

supRa
11-01-2009, 04:01 PM
takin a kneeeeeeeeeeee

pppowwwwww

Mr. Fantastic
11-02-2009, 02:42 AM

How could PR save Mexico if PR can't even save itself?? :thinking:

gibo
11-02-2009, 03:26 AM
How could PR save Mexico if PR can't even save itself?? :thinking:

Yeah, like Mesico is real stable LOL

The Underboss
11-02-2009, 08:40 AM

:haha: :haha: tomatasooo.

WhoreUs
11-02-2009, 10:28 AM
dont worry Mexicans....after November 14, you can claim that David Diaz lasted longer than Cotto :dance:

if cotto's lucky.

if the brits get to claim "hatton lasted longer than cotto" , that **** would be even more embarassing.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-03-2009, 09:06 AM
:haha: :haha: tomatasooo.

I love my PR brothers and sisters but this clown needed to be checked..

Slick Ric
11-03-2009, 01:44 PM
I love my PR brothers and sisters but this clown needed to be checked..

I love my PR SISTAS :luvbed:more than ma PR Brothas.....but they all got love from this Mex........but them kats that try to talk Jive......they get nothing but nutz in they mouth...:blowjob:

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-03-2009, 02:23 PM
I love my PR SISTAS :luvbed:more than ma PR Brothas.....but they all got love from this Mex........but them kats that try to talk Jive......they get nothing but nutz in they mouth...:blowjob:

I have lived in PR, have a child from a PR chick. They are great people on the Island. I have to say though, PR form PR are much different than PR's from NYC.

Just saying.....

Rich Lοc
11-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I have lived in PR, have a child from a PR chick. They are great people on the Island. I have to say though, PR form PR are much different than PR's from NYC.

Just saying.....

They're pochos like yourself.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-03-2009, 02:39 PM
They're pochos like yourself.

Here we go again....

The Underboss
11-03-2009, 02:43 PM

Just saying.....

How did your parents/hers reacted when they knew you both were dating?

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-03-2009, 03:19 PM
How did your parents/hers reacted when they knew you both were dating?

Well, my family didn't care. My pops was the coolest cat you could imagine. I mean my bro married a black chick and had children with her and my father, being as old school as he was, didn't even blink an eye.

We were all raised like that. As far as her parents and grandparents, they didn't care to much for me. I think it was more for the way I looked than anything else.

For about 3 years her grandmother would call me "El Mexicano"....lol Finally one day, with respect, I set her straight. I told her like it or not, your grandchild you love so much, is half Mexican so deal with it.

It's funny though because I would hear her say things like the fact she loved the fact her grandchild had "Mexican hair" and how beautiful it is.

The Underboss
11-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Well, my family didn't care. My pops was the coolest cat you could imagine. I mean my bro married a black chick and had children with her and my father, being as old school as he was, didn't even blink an eye.

We were all raised like that. As far as her parents and grandparents, they didn't care to much for me. I think it was more for the way I looked than anything else.

For about 3 years her grandmother would call me "El Mexicano"....lol Finally one day, with respect, I set her straight. I told her like it or not, your grandchild you love so much, is half Mexican so deal with it.

It's funny though because I would hear her say things like the fact she loved the fact her grandchild had "Mexican hair" and how beautiful it is.

That's good.

My cousin's best friend who is mexican was going out with my cousin's sister (She's Cuban)...

and when they both came home her parents gave him a ''WTF is this indo looking guy doing with my daughter'' kind of look, they could tell he was not Carribean...after that...hell broke lose.

it took them 3 years to get over it...

Alot of Cubans take interracial stuff very serious, some are strict about dating outside of their culture.

Cuauhtémoc1520
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM
That's good.

My cousin's best friend who is mexican was going out with my cousin's sister (She's Cuban)...

and when they both came home her parents gave him a ''WTF is this indo looking guy doing with my daughter'' kind of look, they could tell he was not Carribean...after that...hell broke lose.

it took them 3 years to get over it...

Alot of Cubans take interracial stuff very serious, some are strict about dating outside of their culture.

If you think Cubans are bad, Mexicans are ten times worse. I just think it's different because she was female and I am male. Usually the family is much more protective of women...you know. If it's the other way around, I'm sure the Mexican family would be probably worse towards someone dating a woman in their family.

Chups
11-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Counting eggs before it hatches.......hehehe... this will be good.

Berry Picker
11-03-2009, 07:29 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2a2deg.jpg
http://iestrada.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/zdlhvchavez1.jpg

I don't see any guy on a knee.

KILLA RIGHT
11-03-2009, 09:46 PM
TS shut the fuk up...IM MEXICAN BUT MY FAV FIGHTER IS COTTO.LET'S HOPE FOR A GREAT FIGHT AND A COTTO WIN.DON'T START THIS MEX VS PR BULL****

.WaRCoTTo.
11-03-2009, 09:56 PM
If you think Cubans are bad, Mexicans are ten times worse. I just think it's different because she was female and I am male. Usually the family is much more protective of women...you know. If it's the other way around, I'm sure the Mexican family would be probably worse towards someone dating a woman in their family.

LMAO!..so true!..

A Mexican girl bringing a Black guy to her family is HILARIOUS!..nothin nice is coming out of that experience..

.WaRCoTTo.
11-03-2009, 09:57 PM
TS shut the fuk up...IM MEXICAN BUT MY FAV FIGHTER IS COTTO.LET'S HOPE FOR A GREAT FIGHT AND A COTTO WIN.DON'T START THIS MEX VS PR BULL****

Agree wit my ****** KILLA here..I'm also Mexicano reppin Cotto!..

WAAAARRRR!!..

Agent Stahl
11-04-2009, 04:07 AM
its suppose to be mexican-american

The Underboss
11-04-2009, 08:10 AM
LMAO!..so true!..

A Mexican girl bringing a Black guy to her family is HILARIOUS!..nothin nice is coming out of that experience..

:haha: especially in L.A, with all the tension between blacks and mexicans.

but why would mexican girl be willing to mess their beautiful genetics with negros? :nonono:.

The kid will come black anyways, everyone knows that...that will surely piss her parents even more :nonono:.

hozer915
11-11-2009, 11:12 PM
dam man im torn cuz i like cotto as a fighter and if race didnt matter i would w/o doubt go for him but being mexican idk if i would be able to stand all the puerto ricans talkin ****. the fans are the ones that make me wanna see pac pull it off lol

supRa
11-12-2009, 01:43 AM
Agree wit my ****** KILLA here..I'm also Mexicano reppin Cotto!..

WAAAARRRR!!..

yeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ELHURACAN58
11-15-2009, 01:23 AM
Strike that! We're the ones that need saving now!

Eric Holder
11-15-2009, 05:40 PM
:rofl: :owned:

JaguarMNH
11-15-2009, 06:38 PM
you guys say some stupid ****

Chups
11-15-2009, 09:09 PM
This is actually a PR vs. Mexi thread..................carry on. :D

Rich Lοc
11-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Mayweather > Mexican, Rican, Pinoy Fighters

Toney Loc
11-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Mayweather > Mexican, Rican, Pinoy Fighters

Don't forget British fighters, mate.

Agent Stahl
11-15-2009, 10:46 PM
tune up lang

Del Coqui
11-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Ese es el problema de hablar mierda: tener que tragartela despues... Por eso es que hay que ser humilde mi gente y no boconear, especialmente en el boxeo que cualquier cosa puede suceder.

ELHURACAN58
11-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Ese es el problema de hablar mierda: tener que tragartela despues... Por eso es que hay que ser humilde mi gente y no boconear, especialmente en el boxeo que cualquier cosa puede suceder.

No seas un pendejo gerardopr. Esto es un foro y para estas cosas es que fue hecho. No es como si me van a matar.

Si uno pierde, tiene que aceptar la derrota, o crees que me voy a ir del foro? Yo he vuelto y he dicho que estuve mal, no hago como cierta gente que se esconde hasta que venga un peleador de el a hacer algo bueno.

El record contra los filipinos todavía está 7 a 2 a favor de nosotros y despues de Calderon-Viloria no nos amenazan en na. Lopez destruye a Concepción, Vazquez Jr. destruye a Bautista, Seda Jr. destruye a Nietes, etc.

Slick Ric
11-16-2009, 05:03 PM
No seas un pendejo gerardopr. Esto es un foro y para estas cosas es que fue hecho. No es como si me van a matar.

Si uno pierde, tiene que aceptar la derrota, o crees que me voy a ir del foro? Yo he vuelto y he dicho que estuve mal, no hago como cierta gente que se esconde hasta que venga un peleador de el a hacer algo bueno.

El record contra los filipinos todavía está 7 a 2 a favor de nosotros y despues de Calderon-Viloria no nos amenazan en na. Lopez destruye a Concepción, Vazquez Jr. destruye a Bautista, Seda Jr. destruye a Nietes, etc.

Tienes razon pero si te tienes que sentir como un pinche burro despues de haver empezado una thread tan pendeja.....hahahahahah

fadan80
11-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Tienes razon pero si te tienes que sentir como un pinche burro despues de haver empezado una thread tan pendeja.....hahahahahah

+1

Despues de la pelea habra dicho "tragame tierra" jajaja

Del Coqui
11-16-2009, 06:56 PM

No es que yo sea un pendejo, es que tu eres un huele bicho y un bocon. Y sin cojones me tiene la mierda que tu hables, el problema es que cuando hablas de PR nos envuelves a todos los Boricuas en tus boconerias. Y no todos los PR somos bocones asi como tu? Y si te molesto lo que dije, tienes dos problemas, estamos?

mayquiao
11-16-2009, 07:23 PM
The Philippines is under the Spanish occupation for hundreds of years. We didn't embrace the language, we use our own.

It's a payback of the Country against Spain... although they are not Spanish, they speak Spanish.

One more thing.

In Barcelona, they cheated in boxing... one Filipino boxer, faster than Pacquiao named Onyok Velasco won a Silver Medal in the OLYMPICS he should have won Gold. That's a payback to all spanish speaking out there...

So Onyok decided to become an actor instead of pursuing his dream to become a professional boxer. It was their fault...

///and because of that filipinos don't believe in the Olympics anymore.

Anak ni Hudas
11-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Owned.........

ELHURACAN58
11-17-2009, 06:24 AM
No es que yo sea un pendejo, es que tu eres un huele bicho y un bocon. Y sin cojones me tiene la mierda que tu hables, el problema es que cuando hablas de PR nos envuelves a todos los Boricuas en tus boconerias. Y no todos los PR somos bocones asi como tu? Y si te molesto lo que dije, tienes dos problemas, estamos?

Pues a llorar pa maternidad! Este es el Internet, si no te gusta mis comentarios pues ruegale a los moderadores que me saquen jeje.

Todo el mundo tiene su estilo y a mi me gusta traer en juego a nuestro país. Me importa tres carajos lo que penependangos como tú tengan que decir.

Anyway hasta ahora has visto alguien en este tema generalizando? Creo que no. Proximo!

ELHURACAN58
11-17-2009, 06:25 AM
The Philippines is under the Spanish occupation for hundreds of years. We didn't embrace the language, we use our own.

It's a payback of the Country against Spain... although they are not Spanish, they speak Spanish.

One more thing.

In Barcelona, they cheated in boxing... one Filipino boxer, faster than Pacquiao named Onyok Velasco won a Silver Medal in the OLYMPICS he should have won Gold. That's a payback to all spanish speaking out there...

So Onyok decided to become an actor instead of pursuing his dream to become a professional boxer. It was their fault...

///and because of that filipinos don't believe in the Olympics anymore.

What does that have to do with anything?

Del Coqui
11-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Pues a llorar pa maternidad! Este es el Internet, si no te gusta mis comentarios pues ruegale a los moderadores que me saquen jeje.

Todo el mundo tiene su estilo y a mi me gusta traer en juego a nuestro país. Me importa tres carajos lo que penependangos como tú tengan que decir.

Anyway hasta ahora has visto alguien en este tema generalizando? Creo que no. Proximo!

Pues claro que si canto de animal, cuando dices PR generalizas, moron.

ELHURACAN58
11-17-2009, 06:38 AM

Fijate que no, estuve muy ocupado en el momento llorando la caída de Cotto, comparado con eso hacer un tema como este no es nada jaja!

Ahora si me pongo a hacer un tema como este pa una pelea contra un mexicano, pues la cosa sería diferente.:ghost:

Ether
11-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Lmao, this thread hella back fired.

And now everybody wants to fight in spanish and english and ****..

Be thankful you're latino and stop being retarded.

Slick Ric
11-17-2009, 12:07 PM
Pues claro que si canto de animal, cuando dices PR generalizas, moron.

Fijate que no, estuve muy ocupado en el momento llorando la caída de Cotto, comparado con eso hacer un tema como este no es nada jaja!

Ahora si me pongo a hacer un tema como este pa una pelea contra un mexicano, pues la cosa sería diferente.:ghost:

Bueno ya niñas.....contentencen y kiss and make up.....ya paso....el Pac Man le puso en la madre as su Cotto.....nimodo....welcome to the club...hahahha

Slick Ric
11-17-2009, 12:08 PM

+1

Despues de la pelea habra dicho "tragame tierra" jajaja

Hhahahah.....si o no???? por eso no hay que pendejear tanto....hahahhaha

Del Coqui
11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Bueno ya niñas.....contentencen y kiss and make up.....ya paso....el Pac Man le puso en la madre as su Cotto.....nimodo....welcome to the club...hahahha

Yo no tengo problema con el resultado de la pelea muñeca, con lo unico que tenia problema ya lo dije.

ELHURACAN58
11-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Un hecho es que sin mí el Hispanic Lounge no sería nada! Jaja!

Slick Ric
11-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Un hecho es que sin mí el Hispanic Lounge no sería nada! Jaja!

Que te parase si comprobamos tu "hecho"........que te parace si te largas del Hispanic Lounge y probamos si el lounge sobrevivie sin ti??? :rofl:

mayquiao
11-20-2009, 03:28 AM
pac's mom can pray in spanish. :sombrero:

kadyo
11-20-2009, 05:08 AM

Well.......................................

Del Coqui
11-20-2009, 05:52 AM
There are talks about matching up Sonsona with Wilfredo Vazquez Jr if both win their upcoming fights. They'll fight for Juanma's 122 title. Should be another great PHI vs PR fight.

ChiRock773
11-23-2009, 12:42 AM

:pat: and I was going for Cotto too.....

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20091120/capt.photo_1258713144216-4-0.jpg

Perroskis
04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
LMAO!..so true!..

that happened to me hahaha

The Underboss
04-06-2010, 09:31 PM
that happened to me hahaha

are you mexican?

Perroskis
04-07-2010, 06:32 PM
are you mexican?

yea what i meant is my cousin was with a black dude by the way who is that in your avatar

The Underboss
04-07-2010, 07:07 PM
yea what i meant is my cousin was with a black dude by the way who is that in your avatar

and hell broke loose when she brought him to the house right? :lol1:..

that's noemei lenoir, french model.

xcaret v3
04-07-2010, 07:48 PM

e este pinchi negro que?

Perroskis
04-09-2010, 01:44 PM

Hell for them yeah funny for me oh wait im sorry i mean hilarious hahaha thanks for letting me know who that chick was

Perroskis
04-09-2010, 01:44 PM
e este pinchi negro que?

no soy negro pinche mamon culero racista

pauliemali
04-09-2010, 04:57 PM
hahahahahahaha

pauliemali
04-09-2010, 04:57 PM

give me green k

reneg_2
04-23-2010, 11:05 AM

co-sign! puerto ricans have always and will always be second to mexicans in boxing. FACT. dont wanna hear your crying anymore putitos.

Third Degree MM
05-15-2010, 12:21 AM
:haha: especially in L.A, with all the tension between blacks and mexicans.

but why would mexican girl be willing to mess their beautiful genetics with negros? :nonono:.

The kid will come black anyways, everyone knows that...that will surely piss her parents even more :nonono:.

wtf? parents dont give a **** about the pen/street wars, that ****'s ignorant

Third Degree MM
05-15-2010, 12:26 AM
co-sign! puerto ricans have always and will always be second to mexicans in boxing. FACT. dont wanna hear your crying anymore putitos.

thats ****ed up

Vegan101
05-15-2010, 08:52 PM

Where is this guy now?

Mexico>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Puerto Rico in anything.

Fukin moron pwned himself.

ELHURACAN58
05-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Where is this guy now?

Mexico>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Puerto Rico in anything.

Fukin moron pwned himself.

LOLZ, Im right here, other than soccer you dont really beat us at anything, Mexico aint a sports country, cause you guys suck even in your favorite sport. Even the Puerto Rico Islanders who dont even have a decade of existence managed to beat Cruz Roja and the Santas Laguna.

Dont make me bring sports rankings over here, or head to head matchups even.

reneg_2
05-18-2010, 12:24 PM
LOLZ, Im right here, other than soccer you dont really beat us at anything, Mexico aint a sports country, cause you guys suck even in your favorite sport. Even the Puerto Rico Islanders who dont even have a decade of existence managed to beat Cruz Roja and the Santas Laguna.

hahaha! dude ur retarded everybody knows Mexico owns PR. even my rican boys admit it! dont hate paps, ur best fighter Cotto couldnt finish the fight with Pac, while JMM went two full fights and traded everything and finished the fight completely!

As for other sports dont get me started the Mexican National soccer team is top 15 in the world every year.
Is there any ricans in the NFL??? We got Mexicans there.
Baseball is the one sport i would give to PR but DR owns you on that too.
any ricans in golf? we got lorena ochoa as the #1 in the world.

man screw this, this is about boxing, we own boxing. Boxing = Mexico. Mexico = Boxing! Keep living in 2 place and get used to it.

Vegan101
05-18-2010, 02:21 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^:haha:

Take a knee and apologize moron. :chairshot

ELHURACAN58
05-18-2010, 07:07 PM
hahaha! dude ur retarded everybody knows Mexico owns PR. even my rican boys admit it! dont hate paps, ur best fighter Cotto couldnt finish the fight with Pac, while JMM went two full fights and traded everything and finished the fight completely!

As for other sports dont get me started the Mexican National soccer team is top 15 in the world every year.
Is there any ricans in the NFL??? We got Mexicans there.
Baseball is the one sport i would give to PR but DR owns you on that too.
any ricans in golf? we got lorena ochoa as the #1 in the world.

man screw this, this is about boxing, we own boxing. Boxing = Mexico. Mexico = Boxing! Keep living in 2 place and get used to it.

Geez why put the NFL, when no one other than the US can even put National teams.

Mexicans havent won **** in soccer, even though they have been playing it for almost 100 years maybe even more.

Dominican Republic owns us. Maybe 1 on 1 with clubs in the series del caribe, cause when talking about National teams, they have yet to beat our Major League teams in th Baseball Classic, lol they even lost to the Netherlands, not to mention we finished fourth in the World Baseball Championships last year when the dominicans didnt even qualify for them. But why put the dominicans in the post when its Puerto Rico vs Mexico whe are talking about.

Dont even get me started on basketball, where Puerto Rico has won gold in the Centrobasket championship 5 out of the 6 times Mexico has hosted the event, inluding the last one that was in 2008. The only time we didnt win it was the first time, when Puerto Rico was just starting.

Not to mention Volleyball where Mexico hasnt beaten us in like 5 years, Men and Womens NT's combined.

Oh soon we will have the second fastest runner next to Bolt in Javier Culson.

You can have Ochoa who is ugly and retired.

Boxing= Puerto Rico how many times does Merchant have to say it for you guys to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNE02kgr4_M

MONEYMAY-
05-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Puerco ricans always lose to Mexico in the important fights anyways.

You're a f*cking idiot Huracan.

Mexico > Puerto Rico

Don't give me the bull**** about how small your island is.

We still have the best world champions.

ELHURACAN58
05-18-2010, 07:11 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^:haha:

Take a knee and apologize moron. :chairshot

LOLZ take your scared ass back to school before you get owned and start crying to your border jumping grandpa.

xcaret v3
05-18-2010, 07:14 PM
stop mentioning soccer, even mexicans know the soccer teams suck over there.

MONEYMAY-
05-18-2010, 07:16 PM
This Rican is still crying like a ***** because Mexico started its dominance over Puerto Rico by Sanchez knocking Gomez the f*ck out.

Cry me a river.

Kambumbo
05-18-2010, 07:18 PM
This Rican is still crying like a ***** because Mexico started its dominance over Puerto Rico by Sanchez knocking Gomez the f*ck out.

Cry me a river.

red k for you :nono:

oc9979
05-18-2010, 07:32 PM
How many world cup has Mexico won??

Mexico is ranked 17

MONEYMAY-
05-18-2010, 07:33 PM
This is turning to a soccer thread? lmfao.

Mexicos team sucks balls:lol1:.

It's still better than Puerto Ricos :lol1:.

MONEYMAY-
05-18-2010, 07:35 PM
I can't believe they rely so much on this kid.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gxC3-Dqz7FI/S8lC1MqBUWI/AAAAAAAAD7c/J6Dx_WEqLso/s1600/01-chicharito-hernandez-456x304.jpg

oc9979
05-18-2010, 07:44 PM
The only Super Bowl Ring you got is Ron Rivera and he is Puerto Rican/Mexican

Eric Holder
05-18-2010, 07:46 PM
this thread did backfire big time though :lol1:

reneg_2
05-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Geez why put the NFL, when no one other than the US can even put National teams.

Mexicans havent won **** in soccer, even though they have been playing it for almost 100 years maybe even more.

Dominican Republic owns us. Maybe 1 on 1 with clubs in the series del caribe, cause when talking about National teams, they have yet to beat our Major League teams in th Baseball Classic, lol they even lost to the Netherlands, not to mention we finished fourth in the World Baseball Championships last year when the dominicans didnt even qualify for them. But why put the dominicans in the post when its Puerto Rico vs Mexico whe are talking about.

Dont even get me started on basketball, where Puerto Rico has won gold in the Centrobasket championship 5 out of the 6 times Mexico has hosted the event, inluding the last one that was in 2008. The only time we didnt win it was the first time, when Puerto Rico was just starting.

Not to mention Volleyball where Mexico hasnt beaten us in like 5 years, Men and Womens NT's combined.

Oh soon we will have the second fastest runner next to Bolt in Javier Culson.

You can have Ochoa who is ugly and retired.

Boxing= Puerto Rico how many times does Merchant have to say it for you guys to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNE02kgr4_M

the fk outta here with 1 person giving props to PR. shoot i myself give props to PR but not to the point where i say its better than Mexico. Mexico is the "boxing cathedral". everywhere u go boxing is HUGE. Mexico will always be about boxing and soccer.

as far as soccer, dude at least we have a national team! keep your baseball bats cause yall aint ever gonna win anything anyway, yall choke at ur own sport.

and dont hate cause we have Mark Sanchez who played at USC and now as a rookie and took the Jets deep into the playoffs! ur just a hater.

and WHO T F is javier culson????? get the fk outta here with that crap. second fastest runner??? HAHAHAH! MEXICANS dont brag about 2nd place! WE either win and are the best or we're not. We dont take 2nd place. We Die in the line of battle. "2nd fastest runner" HAHAHAHAHA! estas bien puñets! hahaha! laugh of the day right there for me!

Volleyball....WOW. ur looking to Mens volleyball...bro estas bien jodido. HAHAHAHAHA!

BOXING PAPA, we own you.

Mexico = PR's daddy.

reneg_2
05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
How many world cup has Mexico won??

Mexico is ranked 17

true. yo how many trips to the wold cup has PR ever made???

(silence.)

ELHURACAN58
05-19-2010, 05:03 PM
the fk outta here with 1 person giving props to PR. shoot i myself give props to PR but not to the point where i say its better than Mexico. Mexico is the "boxing cathedral". everywhere u go boxing is HUGE. Mexico will always be about boxing and soccer.

as far as soccer, dude at least we have a national team! keep your baseball bats cause yall aint ever gonna win anything anyway, yall choke at ur own sport.

and dont hate cause we have Mark Sanchez who played at USC and now as a rookie and took the Jets deep into the playoffs! ur just a hater.

and WHO T F is javier culson????? get the fk outta here with that crap. second fastest runner??? HAHAHAH! MEXICANS dont brag about 2nd place! WE either win and are the best or we're not. We dont take 2nd place. We Die in the line of battle. "2nd fastest runner" HAHAHAHAHA! estas bien puñets! hahaha! laugh of the day right there for me!

Volleyball....WOW. ur looking to Mens volleyball...bro estas bien jodido. HAHAHAHAHA!

BOXING PAPA, we own you.

Mexico = PR's daddy.

What a *****! Saying we havent done anything at baseball!!!!:lol1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_World_Cup

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Am%C3%A9rica_de_B%C3%A9isbol_2008

And you say we havent done anything, shows how much youre prepared to argue with me.

Hold on Im not done.

You guys on the other hand havent gotten to the semifinals in the World Championship

The only thing Mexico is known for in boxing is for having the best human punching bags in the world. hahahaha at everything else you guys suck!

ELHURACAN58
05-19-2010, 05:21 PM
true. yo how many trips to the wold cup has PR ever made???

(silence.)

That isnt failing cause we just started putting up a national team 2 years ago.

Failing is having a national team in your favorite sport and not even winning bronze at the biggest tournament in the sport, heck I bet you guys dont even have a medal at the Olympics.

reneg_2
05-19-2010, 06:06 PM
That isnt failing cause we just started putting up a national team 2 years ago.

Failing is having a national team in your favorite sport and not even winning bronze at the biggest tournament in the sport, heck I bet you guys dont even have a medal at the Olympics.

ur **** didnt even make sense. and we do have medals from the olympics.

Mexico has won 55 Olympic Medals (12 gold, 18 silver and 25 bronze)

PR has won 6, a wack ass 6 Olympic medals ( 0 gold, 1 silver and 5 bronze)
-not one single gold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

heck, you just made your country, or province, whatever that island is now look wack and weak.

you just burned yourself with that statement, along with PR.
i can burn you all day. keep it going.

you look VERY stupid right now. hahahahahaha!

reneg_2
05-19-2010, 06:09 PM

And you say we havent done anything, shows how much youre prepared to argue with me.

Hold on Im not done.

You guys on the other hand havent gotten to the semifinals in the World Championship

The only thing Mexico is known for in boxing is for having the best human punching bags in the world. hahahaha at everything else you guys suck!

you idiot i gave you props on baseball and i said stick to baseball. however i did say DR owns you all day on baseball. you're a dumb ass. they dont teach you to read on the island??? stupid puñal.

other than baseball you aint shat.

MEXICO sucks at everything else???? hahahaha keep your 6 olympic medals, we'll take our 55 and give you a pat on the back.

ELHURACAN58
05-19-2010, 08:36 PM
ur **** didnt even make sense. and we do have medals from the olympics.

Mexico has won 55 Olympic Medals (12 gold, 18 silver and 25 bronze)

PR has won 6, a wack ass 6 Olympic medals ( 0 gold, 1 silver and 5 bronze)
-not one single gold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

heck, you just made your country, or province, whatever that island is now look wack and weak.

you just burned yourself with that statement, along with PR.
i can burn you all day. keep it going.

you look VERY stupid right now. hahahahahaha!

You should learn how paragraphs work. Did you study reading comprehension?

You see I know how many medals you guys have at the Olympics, and I know how many medals we have, I dont say things out of the blue.

The reason I put the sentence "I bet you guys dont even have a medal at the Olympics" in the same paragraph as "You guys cant even win at your favorite sport" is because I meant you guys havent won an Olympic medal in soccer.

**** who cares what you can understand or what you cant understand, bottom line is your brain is on par with that of a monkey's and Im through with arguing with you about your lack of intelligence.

ELHURACAN58
05-19-2010, 08:44 PM
you idiot i gave you props on baseball and i said stick to baseball. however i did say DR owns you all day on baseball. you're a dumb ass. they dont teach you to read on the island??? stupid puñal.

other than baseball you aint shat.

MEXICO sucks at everything else???? hahahaha keep your 6 olympic medals, we'll take our 55 and give you a pat on the back.

Ok wise guy tell me when was the last time the dominicans beat us? Here is our last matchups at the National team level

Puerto Rico 7-1 Dominican Republic

That was at the first time we faced each other with Major League players, and it was at the World Baseball Classic of 2006

We didnt get to face each other in the 2009 Baseball Classic cause DR got themselves eliminated by the Netherlands.

They didnt even qualify for the World Cup of baseball where Puerto Rico finished 4th with AA baseball players. If they own us at anything its at a club level, cause they havent beaten our National team in like 5 years.

xcaret v3
05-19-2010, 09:46 PM
The only Super Bowl Ring you got is Ron Rivera and he is Puerto Rican/Mexican

we have alot of mexican football players.. where are the puerto ricans?

Hold on Im not done.

baseball sucks balls, mexico aint even big on that **** but still do decent.. Beat the USA at some point didnt they? lmfao.

and about punching bags, i guess puerto ricans are test dummies that bounce back and land on the floor like sanchez, cotto, the list goes on.

The Underboss
05-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Mexico produces some good baseball players, Jorge Cantu of the Marlins is Mexican and he's the 2nd best player on the team.

Fernando Valenzuela is Mexican and he's regarded as one of the best pitchers of all times.

Vinny Castilla and Nomar Garciaparra as well.

ELHURACAN58
05-20-2010, 08:23 AM
we have alot of mexican football players.. where are the puerto ricans?

baseball sucks balls, mexico aint even big on that **** but still do decent.. Beat the USA at some point didnt they? lmfao.

and about punching bags, i guess puerto ricans are test dummies that bounce back and land on the floor like sanchez, cotto, the list goes on.

Por eso no nos rajamos, como Vazquez, Chavez, Ortiz, etc., etc.:bottle:

ELHURACAN58
05-20-2010, 08:33 AM
Mexico produces some good baseball players, Jorge Cantu of the Marlins is Mexican and he's the 2nd best player on the team.

Fernando Valenzuela is Mexican and he's regarded as one of the best pitchers of all times.

Vinny Castilla and Nomar Garciaparra as well.

Yeah they just use the excuse, that baseball isnt very popular there to lower our wins against them in the sport, but the truth is theyve had a league of baseball for a lot of years, now, and with their population theyve produced pretty damn good baseball players. According to my research theyve had a baseball league since 1925, when Puerto Rico didnt form theirs until 1938.

They lead us in some world baseball rankings, cause they can form a pretty good team without their major leaguers.

But when all is said and done, playing best against best, Puerto Rico hasnt been beaten by them.

Pension-Killer
05-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Mexicans are forced to cheat

Marg = Plaster

JCC JNR = Dueretics

JCC = Ref VS Taylor

Oscar = Robbed whitaker

El Rican 4 life Baby!

El Protagonista
05-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Mexicans are forced to cheat

Marg = Plaster

JCC JNR = Dueretics

JCC = Ref VS Taylor

Oscar = Robbed whitaker

El Rican 4 life Baby!

Dude that was a bull**** ban they gave you. Is it a permaban? I can't believe the MODS to you serious. Raba got banned too.

Pension-Killer
05-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Dude that was a bull**** ban they gave you. Is it a permaban? I can't believe the MODS to you serious. Raba got banned too.

Yeah Perm lol

****ers lol.

Even the Ricans knew I was joking.

Raba has another account I think.

Blowed, maybe he amde this thread lol

reneg_2
05-20-2010, 05:08 PM
You should learn how paragraphs work. Did you study reading comprehension?

You see I know how many medals you guys have at the Olympics, and I know how many medals we have, I dont say things out of the blue.

The reason I put the sentence "I bet you guys dont even have a medal at the Olympics" in the same paragraph as "You guys cant even win at your favorite sport" is because I meant you guys havent won an Olympic medal in soccer.

**** who cares what you can understand or what you cant understand, bottom line is your brain is on par with that of a monkey's and Im through with arguing with you about your lack of intelligence.

Monkey?? HAHA ***** your the island monkey who eats bananas! go swing off a tree pinche mono de la isla. my thumb is bigger than your little ass island you boast about. little ass 19 year old kid. you're pollito. go back to school you niofito! look it up in the dictionary idiot. looks like evolution never hit your part of the island. hahaha! tel osico. dont eben write anything back stupid litle mocoso.

reneg_2
05-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Por eso no nos rajamos, como Vazquez, Chavez, Ortiz, etc., etc.:bottle:

na bro ricans just got Juanma. nuff said.
get the fk outta here.

ELHURACAN58
05-20-2010, 05:41 PM
Monkey?? HAHA ***** your the island monkey who eats bananas! go swing off a tree pinche mono de la isla. my thumb is bigger than your little ass island you boast about. little ass 19 year old kid. you're pollito. go back to school you niofito! look it up in the dictionary idiot. looks like evolution never hit your part of the island. hahaha! tel osico. dont eben write anything back stupid litle mocoso.

There you go again insulting orthography, yeah I wont bother reading what you wrote.

Chicanos are like Taco Bell, they want to be mexicans, but at the same time they would rather stay in the US.

Also learn to spell.

bigsmoothh
04-11-2012, 03:49 AM
Dont worry guys an old marquez finally solved the puzzle, we dont need help from no one as our country produces some of the best boxers in the world. After a few more years we will completely dominate almost every weight class in boxing, cheeers queers.....

cactusEG
04-11-2012, 01:27 PM
And how many Champs do you clowns have ?

bigsmoothh
04-11-2012, 02:28 PM
And how many Champs do you clowns have ?

A-lot lol jp im not sure at the moment i know a few months ago we had like 18.:boxing:

cactusEG
04-11-2012, 11:46 PM
A-lot lol jp im not sure at the moment i know a few months ago we had like 18.:boxing:
We mexicans have alot. I was talking to the Boooliquas

ELHURACAN58
04-11-2012, 11:49 PM
We mexicans have alot. I was talking to the Boooliquas

You both are clowns, cant even understand each other.

bigsmoothh
04-12-2012, 01:00 AM
you mad son.......hahahahaha

Ogecca MaMa
04-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Dont worry guys an old marquez finally solved the puzzle, we dont need help from no one as our country produces some of the best boxers in the world. After a few more years we will completely dominate almost every weight class in boxing, cheeers queers.....

never seen you before. However I agree with you, you do have best boxers in the world..but every weight division? I highly doubt.

Luffy
04-12-2012, 02:58 AM
never seen you before. However I agree with you, you do have best boxers in the world..but every weight division? I highly doubt.

are you gonna whip some ass with your crazy kickboxing skills bro

NearHypnos
04-12-2012, 03:12 AM
are you gonna whip some ass with your crazy kickboxing skills bro

This one made me laugh lol. I have no idea why. Maybe cuz I thought of Overeem...

Luffy
04-12-2012, 03:29 AM
This one made me laugh lol. I have no idea why. Maybe cuz I thought of Overeem...

so hit me wit teh greens

STREET CLEANER
04-12-2012, 10:02 AM

The big smoothh made a subtle move in bringing this thread back to life but I see what his agenda really is

cactusEG
04-12-2012, 08:56 PM

Just like your pronunciation of the letter R ?