View Full Version : You guys ever encounter racism??

Dice
10-25-2009, 10:51 PM
All the racism I encountered was early in my life. The american born puerto ricans used to be a lil racist cuz I was Dominican til I knocked one the fuk out in school. Aside from the dude I dropped, they all ended up liking me more then some of their own. I was always that ONE Dominican dude they liked.

The whites never game me problems and the blacks would try to make fun but I'm a great comedian so I actually won over most of them.

They would never get along with the other hispanics tho and vice versa

NAPO
10-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Had alot of fights with African Americans because of them being racist.

Dice
10-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Had alot of fights with African Americans because of them being racist.

Did they start wit u over an accent or something or were they just being typical ignorent? Its funny the blacks i met loved crackin jokes about hispanics but one word about them and the hispanics were the racist ones who supposedly started ish

Cleto_Reyes
10-26-2009, 10:42 AM
yes sir. especially in the SW US

The Underboss
10-26-2009, 12:01 PM
nope, but ignorance? yes.

- v e t -
10-26-2009, 12:08 PM
haha, I'm white as milk and im spending some time at Howard University....the students are great... but the rest of the neighborhood??? not so much as you go up Florida Avenue... i've gotten numerous comments about not belonging in the neighborhood, as well as the occasional push or shove while walking down the sidewalk...

The Underboss
10-26-2009, 12:17 PM
haha, I'm white as milk and im spending some time at Howard University....the students are great... but the rest of the neighborhood??? not so much as you go up Florida Avenue... i've gotten numerous comments about not belonging in the neighborhood, as well as the occasional push or shove while walking down the sidewalk...

of course man, you're in a black university...:lol1:.

- v e t -
10-26-2009, 12:22 PM
of course man, you're in a black university...:lol1:.

im welcomed at the university, its the surrounding neighborhood... besides, the majority of the Drs at HU hospital aren't black, yet they save "black" lives all day...

this is **** man

Dice
10-26-2009, 01:48 PM
im welcomed at the university, its the surrounding neighborhood... besides, the majority of the Drs at HU hospital aren't black, yet they save "black" lives all day...

this is **** man

Thats another point I bring up, that people say white people are racist but white people feel racism too.

I think its messed up really, we all have a bit of racism in us tho, we might be outright racist, but we could say some racist thing out of anger or to purposely anger the race of someone your in an arguement with.

NAPO
10-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Did they start wit u over an accent or something or were they just being typical ignorent? Its funny the blacks i met loved crackin jokes about hispanics but one word about them and the hispanics were the racist ones who supposedly started ish

They just kept saying racial comments and ****. and because im not a patient guy i just went at it. nobody really did anything far from fist fighting because i had dangerous cousins.

But I was glad i got out of the ghetto and started making a decent living.

Texanballer
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
not really just a lot of racist jokes. The high school i went to was super racist to everyone in the sense that everyone made fun of all races. THe last few years they started to crack down on it.

Dice
10-26-2009, 05:26 PM
not really just a lot of racist jokes. The high school i went to was super racist to everyone in the sense that everyone made fun of all races. THe last few years they started to crack down on it.

I wanted to ask cuz they got this Latino in America thing going on and my white College friend interviewed me about racism for her class and it really kinda likes like American media thinks us latinos live in like the 1960s

Kevin Jesus
10-26-2009, 08:34 PM
I am Dominican too but i have never encountered any racism. I h have had a lot of very close African American friends, some of my best friends from school are Boricuas and of course I am cool with Dominicans because I am one too.

I'm a friendly guy outside of this website, it's honestly very hard to not like me. I keep to my self and mind my own business. I don't know, people tell me I just have a positive vibe around me so that really helped me in school and growing up in the hood. Not to mention I am pale/tanned.

:)

PowerpuG
10-27-2009, 11:27 AM
nope, but ignorance? yes.

same here. i'm cool with everyone. White/Black/Asian. what I can't f*ckin stand is when ppl say **** like "Puerto Rican, Cuban, Mexican, same thing...they all speak spanish". Really?? lol. I can almost understand getting the caribbean hispanics mixed up every once in a blue but Mexicans? Never really anything racist though. except on NSB :lol1:

supRa
10-27-2009, 02:50 PM
about 2 months ago i went up north.... so we were in arkansas.. and omg... those guys dont like mexicans at all... the stares that i got... we stopped at a shell to pump gas... there was this old ass white man with no teeth... dude stared at us all teh fockin time we were pumpin gas... i went inside to take a piss... focker stopped me and told me to get out cause the toilet didnt work... little did i know some whte dudes went in and use the restroom... wtf..

the stares that i got... were crazy... KKK up in there...

PowerpuG
10-27-2009, 03:14 PM
about 2 months ago i went up north.... so we were in arkansas.. and omg... those guys dont like mexicans at all... the stares that i got... we stopped at a shell to pump gas... there was this old ass white man with no teeth... dude stared at us all teh fockin time we were pumpin gas... i went inside to take a piss... focker stopped me and told me to get out cause the toilet didnt work... little did i know some whte dudes went in and use the restroom... wtf..

the stares that i got... were crazy... KKK up in there...

Mexicans get treated like **** in alot of the south. they're constantly made fun of and it pisses me off. I live in north fl and there's barely any mexican-americans. the mexicans that live here are 100 percent 'don't speak a lick of english' mexican. they're always being taken advantage of and it's kind of sad because they're super hard working ppl.

supRa
10-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Mexicans get treated like **** in alot of the south. they're constantly made fun of and it pisses me off. I live in north fl and there's barely any mexican-americans. the mexicans that live here are 100 percent 'don't speak a lick of english' mexican. they're always being taken advantage of and it's kind of sad because they're super hard working ppl.

yea ... crazy racist people out there...

i used to work in cust. support in a internet dept..... i had these awsome conversations with people around the country.... then they ask the question, 'so were were are u from, r u white?' am like nahh am hispanic my parents are mexican.... and from that point they turned compete *******s lol... **** was retarted... there tone of voice changes dramatacally from havin a hyper voice 2 a serious voice lol.... .not always but the majority of times..

Dice
10-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I most def wouldnt live in the south, I know there is racism all over but up north is much less at least.

I hear/read that Cali and Texas mexicans are racist towards blacks to the point of murder.

Its like that up here with the dominican/ricans-blacks but its only to the point of death in prison and some occasional gang blood

Del Coqui
10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
US is a fuked up country when it comes to racism and ethnicity, PR is more about social class racism, you see it a lot less.

NAPO
10-28-2009, 11:29 PM
US is a fuked up country when it comes to racism and ethnicity, PR is more about social class racism, you see it a lot less.

Because we have been mixing each other since the 1500's.

that's why Racism is very minimum in PR.

Aracibo04
10-28-2009, 11:38 PM
I have experienced it mostly from americans (be them black or white), it really depends where you are. never had problems with any other race really. but i have also met a lot of cool americans (black and white) thats why i don't ever generalize.. i remember i was like 14 and I needed money to get on the bus but did not have change and i asked this old white guy if he had change and he took out a whole bunch of money, i was in my mind damn so much money and you know i think i could take it and run but i just accepted the change and was grateful..

-BORICUA-
11-09-2009, 09:19 PM
some black people try to hate on me but their hoes still on my jock

smash973
11-09-2009, 10:57 PM
when i lived out in va 6 yrs ago my race was always brought up..i was one of the only latinos in my skool..white kids would always talk ****..and at the grocery store they always thought i was gonna steal something...im in fl now and over its not as bad cuz were i live is mostly latino but i actually got kicked outta skool cuz the administration at my skool thought me and my friends were in a gang..a friend of mine beat up a white kid and the white kid said he was scared to come back cuz i was scared to get jumped...not to mention his mom was the principle...his dad worked on the skool board....

besides that the police always harrass me when hanging out outside at one of my buddies crib..when the pull me over they always think i have weed on me.. so they search my car and they always find nothing...police always say why u guys come here why dont u just stay were u came from...

im not saying all police or white people are racist but im saying that police do abuse there power sometimes

District 9
11-09-2009, 11:42 PM

whos we my venenzuelen friend?

Toney Loc
11-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Mexicans I know are mostly cool, whites are cool as well. There were a group of Ricans that gave me some ****, arrogant ass punks. Just one group, though. The rest of the Ricans I knew were pretty cool.

The Underboss
11-10-2009, 08:56 AM

agreed;

same in Cuba, the only country suffering from racism against their own people are Dominican Republic :nonono:.

District 9
11-10-2009, 10:18 PM
agreed;

same in Cuba, the only country suffering from racism against their own people are Dominican Republic :nonono:.

shut up ***** i've seen post of your ass dissing black people

NAPO
11-10-2009, 10:21 PM
whos we my venenzuelen friend?

My nice 9 inch brown color dick in your mouth.

You follow me whenever i go man. let it go.

zalez787
11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Hell yeah , mad racism in Miami , everyday , and it is between latinos too!!!!

t.boone.pickenz
11-10-2009, 10:45 PM
my highschool is sometimes randomly racist its mixed , the occasional "fcuk *******s" written on the bathroom stalls as well as textbooks, and sum white kids are secretly racist and just most of them are straight ignorant about hispanics

The Underboss
11-11-2009, 05:09 AM
shut up ***** i've seen post of your ass dissing black people

ok and? it's ''dissing'' some blacks.
is that considered ''racist'' to you?.

Lokotron
11-14-2009, 01:13 AM
People used to diss me because I was Dominican but I couldn't do anything because their were just so many Puerto Ricans and these were they people I played basketball with.I always see old puerto ricans and old dominicans getting along.

Dice
11-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Damn its a lot of Dominicans poppin up now, I thot I was one of the few, thats wats good tho, good lookin for all ya sharing, I figure to put a hot topic in the spanish section something other then how good are chicks look

OaktownGhost
12-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Damn its a lot of Dominicans poppin up now, I thot I was one of the few, thats wats good tho, good lookin for all ya sharing, I figure to put a hot topic in the spanish section something other then how good are chicks look

coo. BTW how do you think J lo looks? She fine aint she

supRa
12-11-2009, 01:49 PM
any more stories?:D

BOLLOCKS
12-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Yeah, Asian store owners have been racist towards me a lot. :nonono:

supRa
12-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Yeah, Asian store owners have been racist towards me a lot. :nonono:

:bottle::ninja:

Third Degree MM
12-11-2009, 08:03 PM
in Mexico, i used to live in a small Town, and went gto school in a diffrerent City, because my dad worked in that city. the kids used to call me "Indio" simply because i happned to live in a Town were 90% of the people were Indigenous, even kids with darker skin called me "Indio" haha! how about that for ignorance.