View Full Version : Did Tyson's bodyguard knockout jean claude van damme

paul750
03-23-2005, 07:45 PM
someone told me this, but does anybody know if its true?

joeboxer
03-23-2005, 07:49 PM
No its just a variation on another story about Jean Claude Van Dam getting knocked out in a bar fight.

I even heard it was Steven Segal that did it to him.

The truth is that Jean Claude got hit in a bar one time and that by the time he got up, people were holding him back and the other guy got thrown out of the bar. At least that is what Jean said in a playboy interview a few years ago.

Sulpiride
03-24-2005, 05:41 AM
It was Chuck Zito (starts in "oz" among other things); Van Damme confused action star fiction with reality and got beaten down.

masterdirector
03-24-2005, 05:46 AM
Yeah Chuck Zito

And Seagal was choked out by some 60 year old guy, or was that Chuck Zito too?

I hate both guys, Van Damme and Seagal. They're both ****ing jokes. Especially Mr. Mob Seagal. LOL he got himself in a lot of **** with the mob. Hence why you see him coming out with a lot of this real ultimate **** right now like Into the Sun, total mob bomb movies made for the sole purpose of money laundering.

Lol999
03-24-2005, 08:07 AM
So what did "I'm a wife beating ****head, especially one as hot as Kelly lebrock" Segal do to cop **** with the mob?

Lol

BadMagick
03-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Yeah Chuck Zito

And Seagal was choked out by some 60 year old guy, or was that Chuck Zito too?

I hate both guys, Van Damme and Seagal. They're both ****ing jokes. Especially Mr. Mob Seagal. LOL he got himself in a lot of **** with the mob. Hence why you see him coming out with a lot of this real ultimate **** right now like Into the Sun, total mob bomb movies made for the sole purpose of money laundering.

Segal is a real martial artist, though. He's a ****ing dip****, but he does know his stuff.

guru
03-24-2005, 09:46 AM
zito was on howard stern talking about the incident... apparently they got into it, chuck hit him first and it sounded like while he wasnt looking... then it was broken up quickly.... chuck admitted JCVD could take a punch cause he went down, but got right back up....

i've heard the story about seagal getting choked out by never was verified, i think its BS....

they both used to make fun movies 15 years ago, but now their movies are crap and str8 to video

Keleneki
03-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Seagal was supposedly choked out by Gene LeBell. Seagal soiled himself while he was unconscious, or so the stories I have read about it say.

paul750
03-25-2005, 06:13 PM
Seagal was supposedly choked out by Gene LeBell. Seagal soiled himself while he was unconscious, or so the stories I have read about it say.
never believe what you read :rolleyes:

Prostitroop
03-25-2005, 06:28 PM
He was knocked down in a fight at Scores Strip Club by OZ star, Chuck Zito, after Zito said he disrespected him (1998).

Here's the source http://amiannoying.com/(4jdzq445pmiwln551spacx45)/view.aspx?ID=926

spinksjinx
03-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Segal is a master of Aikido, you can be 500 pounds and still smooth with that ****.

Personally, I wouldnt mess with anybody that knows Aikido well that is like ****ing with death.

dre206
03-25-2005, 06:36 PM
I heard Chuck Norris beat up Segal in a street fight.

Prostitroop
03-25-2005, 06:38 PM
He was knocked down in a fight at Scores Strip Club by OZ star, Chuck Zito, after Zito said he disrespected him (1998).

Here's the source http://amiannoying.com/(4jdzq445pmiwln551spacx45)/view.aspx?ID=926

Chuck Zito is/was a Hell's Angel. He was probably making a stand for biker rights. :D

boxer2k5
03-25-2005, 10:12 PM
It was Chuck Zito (starts in "oz" among other things); Van Damme confused action star fiction with reality and got beaten down.

naw i heard van damn was really drunk
when he got his ass kicked

not saying he can fight in real life
but drunk and sober is 2 different things

number6
03-25-2005, 10:24 PM

I HEARD THE SAME TALE,APART FROM SEGAL WETTING HIMSELF.
lABELL WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST GROUND FIGHTERS OF ALL TIME
HE WAS WELL BEFORE HIS TIME

jack_the_rippuh
03-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Remember when Homer was a Hells Satan on that episode?
That was a funny episode.
Frank W. Dux is a fake, guys.

MWCOFSU
03-26-2005, 12:20 AM
van damme was nothing but a ballet dancer with great flexibility.
seagal knows his **** and could kick some ass. plus that guys what, 6'2-4" right?
http://www.steven-seagal.net/photopost/data/505/1717seagals4-med.gif

http://www.steven-seagal.net/photopost/data/505/122seagalsensei1-med.jpg

buff_mike10
03-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Segal has no tricep what so ever on his arm, its just sad. However, he was a Navy Seal, so i'm sure he has determination and heart. Now about Tyson's bodyguards. They are not there to protect Tyson from being assulted, they are there to keep Tyson from beating on people in public.

spinksjinx
03-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Big and Buff went out years ago, occasionally the regular hooch on the block will be like damn. But the natural look is in these days..Being toned and defined is the look now.