View Full Version : Please Help

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Hey guys, I have a problem and I need your help. Its only a minor inconvenience but I'd like to find a remedy for it.

I'm seeing this hispanic girl for almost a month now, she likes receiving oral sex every time we do it but the problem is I cannot prolong my stay down there due to its smell. The first few minutes it smells really nice after she cleaned with feminine wash but as soon as she becomes lubricated, it started to smell, it smells likes cilantro. I haven't discuss this with her yet for fear of offending her and she might lost interest with me. I've tried all the feminine wash available over the counter for her to use but nothing works. Do you have any idea on how to fix this minor issue? Is this caused by a person's diet? Thanks in advance!

nujabes77
10-20-2009, 02:50 AM
Hey guys, I have a problem and I need your help. Its only a minor inconvenience but I'd like to find a remedy for it.

I'm seeing this hispanic girl for almost a month now, she likes receiving oral sex every time we do it but the problem is I cannot prolong my stay down there due to its smell. The first few minutes it smells really nice after she cleaned with feminine wash but as soon as she becomes lubricated, it started to smell, it smells likes cilantro. I haven't discuss this with her yet for fear of offending her and she might lost interest with me. I've tried all the feminine wash available over the counter for her to use but nothing works. Do you have any idea on how to fix this minor issue? Is this caused by a person's diet? Thanks in advance!

after a wash it should be ok...

sounds like yeast infection to me or could be std

is the taste/smell strong? if not then you are just being a punk :rofl: :rofl:

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-21-2009, 10:54 PM
after a wash it should be ok...

sounds like yeast infection to me or could be std

is the taste/smell strong? if not then you are just being a punk :rofl: :rofl:

it doesn't smell bad at all, it smell like crushed cilantro leaves..

what does STD or yeast infection smells like? have you had yeast infection?

One - Shot
10-21-2009, 11:23 PM

http://webs.wichita.edu/depttools/depttoolsmemberfiles/tgg/poster_hispanic_large.jpg

Shadow boxer 3
10-21-2009, 11:27 PM
u shouldnt be goin down on her in the first place, she should be goin down on u

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-22-2009, 03:13 AM
u shouldnt be goin down on her in the first place, she should be goin down on u

i'm not chandler.......

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-22-2009, 03:14 AM
http://webs.wichita.edu/depttools/depttoolsmemberfiles/tgg/poster_hispanic_large.jpg

why are you ****ting on the hispanic mang?

nujabes77
10-22-2009, 03:34 AM

just call it the herbie *****

not sure about the particulars... but its a good idea to educate yourself about stds when you are sexually active

and no i dont have yeast infection. wdf? lolz

top7gun
10-22-2009, 04:02 AM

cuntjuice licker:footinmou
if you ask me, that is perfectly alright..... absolutely nothing wrong with it, il do that all night!:439:

ruling out any infections..... a person's body odor depends mainly on their diets....

example:
pinoys tend to be garlicky
indians tend to smell like curry so as middleeasterns
smokers smells like rubbish bins
alcoholics the worst,

did you get my drift....... it all depends on what their body is processing on a daily basis.....

another factor playing against you is you are very sensitive to that smell of a plant, maybe because you have not been exposed to it at all..... once you decide to marry this girl and be with her for the rest of your life, you will get used to it, until you get to the point you're not bothered anymore.

an example of this is a pinay having a caucasian bf: he told me that she tends to smell a bit like garlick.... because garlic was predominant in the girls diet while the guy being a caucasian hates it and eats only processed ones.

but, a pinoy couple....... wont even know that such problem in smell exists....
because they're both been exposed to it.

so get your head down there everytime and you will get immune to it, or start decorating your bedroom with those leaves brother.....

stop moaning......lmao:moon:

Alexandros
10-22-2009, 10:33 AM
its genetics :wank: i had a schoolmate once that smelled bad but i still ****ed her but it made me dizzy inhaling all that stink, but it don't matter as long as my dick is sliding in and out of there... feels good man :op:

Sαntα
10-22-2009, 10:40 AM
This thread sickens me.

Cuauhtémoc1520
10-22-2009, 11:11 AM

Echale limon, sal y chile y cometelo. Deja de ser un pinche maricon.

nujabes77
10-22-2009, 12:58 PM
This thread sickens me.

lolz riz, is that a good thing or bad?

Parece que están tratando de cocinar algo

ts es, probablemente, los jóvenes o la inexperiencia

RavshinRicRude
10-22-2009, 01:37 PM
This thread sickens me.

:scared:I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....true story!

RavshinRicRude
10-22-2009, 01:40 PM

Este mamon (el TS) vale verga....es pura pendejada lo que dice.....cuando as oyido que una panocha huela a cilantro??? que no mame el guey....que se me hace que metio el hocico en una ensalada y se imagino que era una vieja!!!!

The Underboss
10-22-2009, 02:12 PM

:haha: all this time thinking you were pinoy :pat:

nujabes77
10-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Este mamon (el TS) vale verga....es pura pendejada lo que dice.....cuando as oyido que una panocha huela a cilantro??? que no mame el guey....que se me hace que metio el hocico en una ensalada y se imagino que era una vieja!!!!

haha, todos nos resulta extraño en el principio

fácil en él

:haha: all this time thinking you were pinoy :pat:

and now you kno :D :lol1:

top7gun
10-22-2009, 04:14 PM
haha, todos nos resulta extraño en el principio

fácil en él

and now you kno :D :lol1:
great disguise antonio baaaaaaaanderas...... fantastic!

Cuauhtémoc1520
10-22-2009, 04:18 PM

Ya lo se vato, nada mas estaba jodiendo con el.

Por eso siempre aye que dar el "finger test" ............

Sαntα
10-22-2009, 04:26 PM
:scared:I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....true story!

Me too man. I could almost taste that foul ***** he is talking about.

nujabes77
10-22-2009, 05:05 PM

he said it gets herbie lolz

RavshinRicRude
10-22-2009, 08:55 PM

La prueba del dedo nunca me a dejado abajo!!! HIstory verdadera!

RavshinRicRude
10-22-2009, 08:56 PM

:puppy_dog

It aint right dawgy....it's just not right....

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-22-2009, 11:09 PM

Ella no es un burrito. Por favor yo necesito su aconseja.

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-22-2009, 11:13 PM

Es la primera vez yo he experimentado una vagina maloliente.

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-22-2009, 11:22 PM

Ella es solo de 26 anos de edad. Ella huele muy agradable y se bana diario. Yo no estoy, huelo realmente como cilantro aplastado. Experimenta usted esto con su chica? Hace sus olores de vagina buenos?

PrtyBoyDlicious
10-22-2009, 11:26 PM

El olor estara como eso para siempre? Ninguna solucion? Ah mi dios!

zalez787
10-22-2009, 11:30 PM
what i do is i convince my girl to get in the shower with me , and then go down , i wont go down , if not in the shower , trust me , let the water fall constantly on her p..... and ull never have that problem , its hard to find nice smelling pu..... these days

Alexandros
10-22-2009, 11:38 PM
what i do is i convince my girl to get in the shower with me , and then go down , i wont go down , if not in the shower , trust me , let the water fall constantly on her p..... and ull never have that problem , its hard to find nice smelling pu..... these days

for you, but i have a classmate 2 years ago that has good ***** doesn't smell anything at all ****en nice.
:love:

Cleto_Reyes
10-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Ella es solo de 26 anos de edad. Ella huele muy agradable y se bana diario. Yo no estoy, huelo realmente como cilantro aplastado. Experimenta usted esto con su chica? Hace sus olores de vagina buenos?

Wow Google translate good job.....

Texanballer
10-26-2009, 03:49 PM
http://members.gamedev.net/vilio/LMAO.jpg

Kevin Jesus
10-26-2009, 09:44 PM
Mira muchacho comete esa vaina y deja de ser tan pendejo.

:)

You can also put some Aunt Jemima(how ever it's spelled) Pan cake honey sauce in it.

I have done that once and it tasted real good.

fadan80
11-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Que pedo con esto!!! jajaja

Pues a mi me encanta el cilantro, y yo le pondria unos trocitos de bistec en la raja y me lo comeria como taco... me encantaria ponerle una salsa bien picante pero no creo que ella lo aguantaria jajaja