View Full Version : How did you score Collins-Eubank 1?

Benncollinsaad
10-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Because, I scored it 115-111 for Collins. Obama, however, scored it 115-114 for Eubank! That fool. :nonono: That was the proof I needed to be sure that he really knows **** about boxing!

He said he didn't score the 8th round as a 10-8 round for Collins, because allegedly he thinks it was a SLIP, not a knockdown!:rolleyes: Even tho its obvious when you watch it, that Eubank was felled by a body shot. It can look at first glance as a slip, but not when you watch it in slow motion. Go back to school bench Obama!

mickey malone
10-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Collins by a country mile!

Eubank could have won, but he'd become like a 'Posteuring Pea****' spoilt & lazy.. In contrast Collins was like a hungry lion, coming back after not quite cracking it in the States, and desperate to prove a point..
Eubank wasn't as shot as some people suggest.. It was only his 1st professional defeat, but with it, went more than just his title..
I felt the 2nd fight was a tadge closer, but Eubank just couldn't adapt to the roll of challenger.. Collins had already taken his heart in the 1st fight..

Benncollinsaad
10-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Collins by a country mile!

Eubank could have won, but he'd become like a 'Posteuring Pea****' spoilt & lazy.. In contrast Collins was like a hungry lion, coming back after not quite cracking it in the States, and desperate to prove a point..
Eubank wasn't as shot as some people suggest.. It was only his 1st professional defeat, but with it, went more than just his title..
I felt the 2nd fight was a tadge closer, but Eubank just couldn't adapt to the roll of challenger.. Collins had already taken his heart in the 1st fight..

Agree! Eubank took the 10th and the 11th, the 12th was a draw I thought. And he took one of the first three rounds, thats it. Collins had him eating leather all night long!:boxing:

Obama
10-17-2009, 02:35 PM
This guy rips me down but he's actually my biggest fan on this site. :nonono:

Benncollinsaad
10-17-2009, 03:13 PM
This guy rips me down but he's actually my biggest fan on this site. :nonono:

Yeah, right...in your dreams!:lol1:

Obama
10-17-2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah, right...in your dreams!:lol1:

Aight, who's a bigger fan than you? Names please.

Benncollinsaad
10-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Aight, who's a bigger fan than you? Names please.

Sweet Pea?

Dynamite Kid
10-17-2009, 04:18 PM
I never scored the fight but always felt like Collins was a just a step ahead of Eubank in the fight, even Eubank was saying at the end " ive got a draw"

If it was a slip then it should still be counted as KD because that is how it will be scored officially

Obama
10-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Sweet Pea?

He doesn't use that nickname here. :boxing:

Benncollinsaad
10-17-2009, 04:28 PM
I never scored the fight but always felt like Collins was a just a step ahead of Eubank in the fight, even Eubank was saying at the end " ive got a draw"

If it was a slip then it should still be counted as KD because that is how it will be scored officially

It wasn't a slip, trust me. He got hit with a good body shot and staggered backwards and fell.

Obama
10-17-2009, 04:31 PM
It wasn't a slip, trust me. He got hit with a good body shot and staggered backwards and fell.

He was off balance tho, not hurt. The punch Eubank hit Collins with in the second that floored him hurt Collins, yet it wasn't ruled a KD. :nonono:

Benncollinsaad
10-17-2009, 04:34 PM
He was off balance tho, not hurt. The punch Eubank hit Collins with in the second that floored him hurt Collins, yet it wasn't ruled a KD. :nonono:

He didn't look very hurt to me. He just didn't get up at once, but he signalled to the ref that he had no problems getting up. Just wanted to catch his breath I guess.

Obama
10-17-2009, 04:50 PM
He didn't look very hurt to me. He just didn't get up at once, but he signalled to the ref that he had no problems getting up. Just wanted to catch his breath I guess.

I didn't say hurt badly, but he damn sure was hurt by the punch. And it damn sure was a KD. Flat out robbery of a call. :nonono: