View Full Version : los pinoys me atacaron lol!

Akyra
10-16-2009, 09:57 PM
How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 09:36 PM Talisayen ****ing idiot
How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 09:32 PM peyk-peyk <>
How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 08:54 PM kadyo red............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

cuando hoy veo el user cp, veo tres k's rojas de un post que habia hecho ayer. y yo q raro, ni siquiera el topico lo habian bumped hoy.. anyways, busque el post history de uno de ellos y miren lo que encontre ! lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315729

y en ese mismo thread alguien dejo mi post para que me dejaran mala rep.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6374435&postcount=18

un thread en donde buscan posts de gente que no le va a pacquiao y los pinoys te dejan red k en grupo. jajaja. que cabrones.

y lo que dije en el post fue esto nada mas :

"there's no point in believing anything until we see what happens november 14th. there's just no point. we can hear and choose to believe pacquiao knocked out two heavyweights at once in sparring but if he loses november 14th.. what purpose did it serve?

same with cotto (before the pachugging species stomp and dry hump me)."

ni hable mal de pacquiao y hasta hice una aclaracion que lo mismo con cotto para que supieran que no le estaba tirando a pacquiao. que maricones. asi q si mis panas boricuas y hermanos latinos me podrian dar pal de green k se los agradeceria y si me ayudaran a darle red k a ellos mejor todavia. :)

Zarco
10-16-2009, 10:16 PM
es que esa bola the gueyes valen pura perra madre.

Akyra
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM
lol verdad? se pasan en manadas por lo chiquititos que son. pendejos.

peyk-peyk
10-16-2009, 10:40 PM
lol verdad? se pasan en manadas por lo chiquititos que son. pendejos.

How's the 2nd class citizens. :lol1:

The Underboss
10-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Cuando a Pacquiao lo maten en el ring, ellos se desaparecen de boxingscene :lol1:.

a Pacquiao ay que knockearlo para que esos estupidos le suelten los huevos a pacquiao.

Akyra
10-17-2009, 12:35 AM

if we're 2nd class citizens, then you guys would be..?

http://wykweb.com/demo/news2/images/stories/disaster.jpg

http://www.oneredrobin.com/wp-content/blogimages/2009/ph_floods_sep09b.jpg

no, no, wait let me guess. you people like to swim. lol.

- Lefteous -
10-17-2009, 12:41 AM
4 philippines shopping mall in 14 biggest malls in the world

Aracibo04
10-17-2009, 12:54 AM

hey don't start with the racist comments please.

4 philippines shopping mall in 14 biggest malls in the world

Make sure you notice that it was your fellow pinoy who started the racist comments.

Aracibo04
10-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Cuando a Pacquiao lo maten en el ring, ellos se desaparecen de boxingscene :lol1:.

a Pacquiao ay que knockearlo para que esos estupidos le suelten los huevos a pacquiao.

yo voy a prender unas velas pa que se vaya al carajo The nut huggers...not the boxing fans.

Akyra
10-17-2009, 01:02 AM
^ exacto son los nut huggers estos que joden to. yo no tuviese problemas ni con pacquiao, ni con phillipines, ni con ellos si no fuesen por los nut huggers. y el problema es que ellos son los que representan a pacquiao y a filipinas en este foro. so que no hay manera, si quieren guerra que se puede hacer lol.

- Lefteous -
10-17-2009, 01:02 AM

Make sure you notice that it was your fellow pinoy who started the racist comments.

they red k him because of this post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6352292&postcount=10

i hope they do because boxing is a big part of their culture and spiritual uplifting. they don't have much else, specially with all the tragedies that are happening to that dirt poor country.

Aracibo04
10-17-2009, 01:16 AM
they red k him because of this post

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6352292&postcount=10

i hope they do because boxing is a big part of their culture and spiritual uplifting. they don't have much else, specially with all the tragedies that are happening to that dirt poor country.

Ok I saw that and I don't like that.

Rob Tc what do you have to say about it hermano?

Rob tu haz vivido en EU???

Talisayen
10-17-2009, 01:21 AM

How would you know that peyk started the racist comments. STFU and make sure before pointing a finger.

Talisayen
10-17-2009, 01:23 AM
You ****ers are the nuthuggers. :lol1:

Talisayen
10-17-2009, 01:23 AM
You started a war and let's do it!!!

Aracibo04
10-17-2009, 01:34 AM
How would you know that peyk started the racist comments. STFU and make sure before pointing a finger.

Look *******, first of all, I looked and did the same thing you would do for your fellow pinoy if you saw someone denigrating your place or culture.

But unlike you, I kept my cool until some one like 6* general showed me what really happend...
or did you miss that part of the thread??? like you told me before, read the whole thread

Aracibo04
10-17-2009, 01:35 AM
You ****ers are the nuthuggers. :lol1:

are you a nuthugger or a fan of the sport of boxing?

Akyra
10-17-2009, 01:37 AM
Ok I saw that and I don't like that.

Rob Tc what do you have to say about it hermano?

Rob tu haz vivido en EU???

lol.. primero ellos no me dieron red k for por ese post. segundo... ya me habian violado de red k antes de eso por culpa de makavelli y recibi mensajes privados racistas que podria postiar aqui como este:

"you eyebrow plucking maricon.
Philippines got their own language and is independent.
Puerto Rico is owned by the US and they speak the language of the man who enslaved your papa and raped you mama. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Why don't you stop posting and go get a job. THat way you can help your mama so she doesn't have to suck them Blackpeople's dick for $20 and get AIDS just to support you silly eyebrow plucking ass."

lol ^ y que quieres q haga q los deje hablar mierdas de mi pais y quedarme callado? pues ahi sali con el comment que ves ahi. ese es uno de 5 mensajes que recibi hace una semana y de pinoys pendejos.

asi que si no me respetan al pais no les voy a respetar el de ellos mi brother. :D

- Lefteous -
10-17-2009, 01:49 AM
pinoy insults a puerto rican. puerto rican insult a different pinoy. pinoy insult a different puerto rican and so on............. it keeps on repeating. a person has to do is just dont pay attention to it.

Aracibo04
10-17-2009, 01:54 AM
lol.. primero ellos no me dieron red k for por ese post. segundo... ya me habian violado de red k antes de eso por culpa de makavelli y recibi mensajes privados racistas que podria postiar aqui como este:

"you eyebrow plucking maricon.
Philippines got their own language and is independent.
Puerto Rico is owned by the US and they speak the language of the man who enslaved your papa and raped you mama. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Why don't you stop posting and go get a job. THat way you can help your mama so she doesn't have to suck them Blackpeople's dick for $20 and get AIDS just to support you silly eyebrow plucking ass."

lol ^ y que quieres q haga q los deje hablar mierdas de mi pais y quedarme callado? pues ahi sali con el comment que ves ahi. ese es uno de 5 mensajes que recibi hace una semana y de pinoys pendejos.

asi que si no me respetan al pais no les voy a respetar el de ellos mi brother. :D

Pues seguro que no, por eso queria escuchar lo que tu tenias que decir.

to the guy who wrote that ****, why cant you be like sigrab or 6*general and put a person in their place with out putting their whole race down.

this ***** needs to be squashed right now.

Aracibo04
10-17-2009, 01:56 AM
pinoy insults a puerto rican. puerto rican insult a different pinoy. pinoy insult a different puerto rican and so on............. it keeps on repeating. a person has to do is just dont pay attention to it.

why are you in red? you seem reasonable. yea you are right... Im out...

- Lefteous -
10-17-2009, 04:01 AM
why are you in red? you seem reasonable. yea you are right... Im out...

Talisayen and rob_tc should just make love because we only have 3 years left before the world ends..............

WhoreUs
10-17-2009, 04:56 AM

swimming is good cardio. :fing02:

Talisayen
10-17-2009, 11:52 AM
Look *******, first of all, I looked and did the same thing you would do for your fellow pinoy if you saw someone denigrating your place or culture.

But unlike you, I kept my cool until some one like 6* general showed me what really happend...
or did you miss that part of the thread??? like you told me before, read the whole thread

Then why you assumed that peyk started it? You need to look at the whole picture before pointing your freaking fingers to a pinoy. Peyk never started the race bull*****. *******

Talisayen
10-17-2009, 11:53 AM
How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 09:36 PM Talisayen ****ing idiot
How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 09:32 PM peyk-peyk <>
How the did Pacquiao... 10-16-2009 08:54 PM kadyo red............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

cuando hoy veo el user cp, veo tres k's rojas de un post que habia hecho ayer. y yo q raro, ni siquiera el topico lo habian bumped hoy.. anyways, busque el post history de uno de ellos y miren lo que encontre ! lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315729

y en ese mismo thread alguien dejo mi post para que me dejaran mala rep.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6374435&postcount=18

un thread en donde buscan posts de gente que no le va a pacquiao y los pinoys te dejan red k en grupo. jajaja. que cabrones.

y lo que dije en el post fue esto nada mas :

"there's no point in believing anything until we see what happens november 14th. there's just no point. we can hear and choose to believe pacquiao knocked out two heavyweights at once in sparring but if he loses november 14th.. what purpose did it serve?

same with cotto (before the pachugging species stomp and dry hump me)."

ni hable mal de pacquiao y hasta hice una aclaracion que lo mismo con cotto para que supieran que no le estaba tirando a pacquiao. que maricones. asi q si mis panas boricuas y hermanos latinos me podrian dar pal de green k se los agradeceria y si me ayudaran a darle red k a ellos mejor todavia. :)

you're red ****er :lol1: :rofl:

The Underboss
10-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Then why you assumed that peyk started it? You need to look at the whole picture before pointing your freaking fingers to a pinoy. Peyk never started the race bull*****. *******

are you filipino sir?

Akyra
10-17-2009, 01:56 PM
you're red ****er :lol1: :rofl:

lol, should i be sad? okay wait... oh noez i'm in red!!

:)

lol who cares. if anything i can keep bashing pinoys more freely. :fingersx:

Talisayen
10-17-2009, 02:03 PM
are you filipino sir?

My girlfriend is pinay? Why? :rofl:

Talisayen
10-17-2009, 02:04 PM
lol, should i be sad? okay wait... oh noez i'm in red!!

:)

lol who cares. if anything i can keep bashing pinoys more freely. :fingersx:

go for it!!! i would really enjoy it!!! :lol1: :fingersx:

The Underboss
10-17-2009, 02:09 PM
My girlfriend is pinay? Why? :rofl:

just asking, that's all :good:.

District 9
10-17-2009, 05:20 PM

check out them midgets drowning :lol1:

two_guns
10-17-2009, 05:37 PM
todos los que estan en rojo es por estos come peros.a mi tambien me atacaron como si me valiera madre,lol!! ni modo ,asi es la vida loca en boxingscene.com

Akyra
10-17-2009, 06:53 PM

LOL

with all that swimming they should have a few pinoy michael phelps by now.

- Lefteous -
10-17-2009, 08:30 PM

yo xcaret, is Juan Carlos Salgado your next mexican hero?

two_guns
10-17-2009, 09:08 PM
yo xcaret, is Juan Carlos Salgado your next mexican hero?
dude not my business but we don't idolize our fighters like you guys do.we are in alot of other sports not just boxing.salgado is mexico"s newest champ but like others they come and they go no big deal.

t.boone.pickenz
10-17-2009, 09:21 PM
silly pinoys

- Lefteous -
10-17-2009, 09:50 PM
dude not my business but we don't idolize our fighters like you guys do.we are in alot of other sports not just boxing.salgado is mexico"s newest champ but like others they come and they go no big deal.

did i say all mexicans idolize their boxers? you seems offended. is there something wrong wrong with idolizing a boxer, b-baller, soccer player?

two_guns
10-18-2009, 01:38 AM
did i say all mexicans idolize their boxers? you seems offended. is there something wrong wrong with idolizing a boxer, b-baller, soccer player?
you didn't say all but i know what you ment,i just thought i'd let you know.

- Lefteous -
10-18-2009, 04:38 AM
you didn't say all but i know what you ment,i just thought i'd let you know.

thats not what i really meant. so are we cool then?

nycbgdogg
10-18-2009, 05:59 AM

Get to work wetb@ck!!!! You think these leaves gonna pick up themselves????

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7376/024761013895.jpg (http://img34.imageshack.us/i/024761013895.jpg/)

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6705/woodfinstreetleavesonth.jpg (http://img17.imageshack.us/i/woodfinstreetleavesonth.jpg/)

two_guns
10-18-2009, 02:06 PM
thats not what i really meant. so are we cool then?
yeah don't worry about it.

two_guns
10-18-2009, 02:25 PM
You started a war and let's do it!!!
lol .what kind of war can be fought online,thats gay.do you fight with words in real life?or do you fight online and red k everybody you can't shut up.

NAPO
10-18-2009, 04:39 PM
lol son to uno chorros de mamabico.

Hay algunos que son bien afuego.

I don't really say **** like this but after Flawwless, Talisayen has to be the idiot that i would love to beat the **** out of him.

Akyra
10-18-2009, 04:52 PM

I don't really say **** like this but after Flawwless, Talisayen has to be the idiot that i would love to beat the **** out of him.

lol, exacto mano. por mi yo no tenia ningun tipo de problema con los pinoys, a mi ni me importaban. es la mala represetancion que tienen de nuthuggers y mamapenes que hace que uno les someta.

hay unos que son la excepcion pero es dificil callarse la boca cuando la mayoria se pasan abriendo la boca hablando mierda.

Counter Punch
04-11-2010, 07:10 PM

Super racist

Talisayen
04-11-2010, 07:32 PM

WOW!!! If you ask me, then I did a pretty good job with you Napo.

Akyra
04-11-2010, 07:35 PM
wow, did I hurt your e-feelings that much. Then I did a good job on you moron. :rofl:

lol, beef RESTARTED!! :rofl: :rofl:

we should continue this lol jk!! :D anyways, hey tali!! who's that on your avy???

Talisayen
04-11-2010, 07:39 PM
lol, beef RESTARTED!! :rofl: :rofl:

we should continue this lol jk!! :D anyways, hey tali!! who's that on your avy???

Eric Clapton...

I didn't notice it was a post from last year.

Akyra
04-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Eric Clapton...

I didn't notice it was a post from last year.

ooo okay!!

its all good.. the counter puncher alt felt like bumping it lol.

Mares
04-11-2010, 08:09 PM
what happen to robTC? u bought his account? :rofl:

Perroskis
04-12-2010, 07:05 PM

give me green k

Perroskis
04-12-2010, 07:06 PM

give me green k

The Underboss
04-13-2010, 03:47 PM
I never knew rob_tc was akyra all this time.

sigrab
04-13-2010, 07:44 PM
I see he's cool with my Pinoys now.

So I guess we're cool too.

All I remember is that I wanted to strangle him last year.

Eric Holder
04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I see he's cool with my Pinoys now.

So I guess we're cool too.

All I remember is that I wanted to strangle him last year.

guy did a complete 180

kadyo
04-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Ahahahahahaha somebody hates akyra so much this thread has to be bumped.

Akyra was a true cotto fan and said those **** to hype his idol, he even went to extent of demeaning our country.

Well, that's all water the bridge now, akyra is now a ceritfied *******. LOL

The Underboss
04-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Ahahahahahaha somebody hates akyra so much this thread has to be bumped.

Akyra was a true cotto fan and said those **** to hype his idol, he even went to extent of demeaning our country.

Well, that's all water the bridge now, akyra is now a ceritfied *******. LOL

so much **** he talked before the fight...after pac destroyed JOTTO he stayed quiet like a *****-owned, everybody called his ass out and he didn't do **** but remain seated and take the ownage like a man...and now he's a pac tard? i guess he has no choice but to worship LORD PACQUIAO :haha: :rolleyes:.

kadyo
04-15-2010, 08:05 AM
so much **** he talked before the fight...after pac destroyed JOTTO he stayed quiet like a *****-owned, everybody called his ass out and he didn't do **** but remain seated and take the ownage like a man...and now he's a pac tard? i guess he has no choice but to worship LORD PACQUIAO :haha: :rolleyes:.I know he has to eat all the words he spitted and drink all those spoiled salivas like juan manuel drank that cup of piss. He was so confident with his man cotto and I don't blame him because I myself wasn't counting out cotto before the fight.

Well, the guy is a ******* now, although I have my reservation cause pac may lose to floyd and it won't surprise me if he turns into a *****.

Some *****s are accusing him of being an alt of a handle who fantasizes on shagging a tranny, those *****s better watch out cause they may end up fighting for the same cause some day. LOL

The Underboss
04-15-2010, 02:43 PM
I know he has to eat all the words he spitted and drink all those spoiled salivas like juan manuel drank that cup of piss. He was so confident with his man cotto and I don't blame him because I myself wasn't counting out cotto before the fight.

Well, the guy is a ******* now, although I have my reservation cause pac may lose to floyd and it won't surprise me if he turns into a *****.

Some *****s are accusing him of being an alt of a handle who fantasizes on shagging a tranny, those *****s better watch out cause they may end up fighting for the same cause some day. LOL

Pac has a chance IMO ;).