View Full Version : Fifa 10 gameface...

Mersey
10-16-2009, 09:59 AM
They've nailed it this time.

They pick up every feature, my eye brow shape to my stubble.

I uploaded my gameface, it looks exactly like me! It's great for a change. Why couldn't they do this on Fight Night round 4?!

Anybody else used it yet?

AssasinKing
10-16-2009, 01:51 PM
They've nailed it this time.

They pick up every feature, my eye brow shape to my stubble.

I uploaded my gameface, it looks exactly like me! It's great for a change. Why couldn't they do this on Fight Night round 4?!

Anybody else used it yet?

I need 2 do it...

The fight night round 4 looked quite abit like me....

Cant wait to do the fifa 1...where do u hav 2 upload ur pics? can u use the ones u uploaded onto fight night 4?

Mersey
10-16-2009, 05:52 PM
I need 2 do it...

The fight night round 4 looked quite abit like me....

Cant wait to do the fifa 1...where do u hav 2 upload ur pics? can u use the ones u uploaded onto fight night 4?

You have to go on easportsworld, on the soccer section it has gameface beta. It's a different version. You can't use the old fight night gameface.

You have to install something, it takes about 5 seconds. Then when you upload the gameface it comes up on the webpage, and you can edit the hair etc all online.

hanakhan
10-20-2009, 08:01 AM
They have done very well this time, im loving it!

wowjack18
10-24-2009, 12:49 PM
You have to go on easportsworld, on the soccer section it has gameface beta. It's a different version. You can't use the old fight night gameface.

You have to install something, it takes about 5 seconds. Then when you upload the gameface it comes up on the webpage, and you can edit the hair etc all online.

:banana:

dummydam
10-24-2009, 03:48 PM
yeah i had my face to...and it looks better than im actualy is...hehe

Mersey
10-25-2009, 05:24 PM

:banana:

Why did you copy my post? lol

x RUDEBOY x
10-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Best Fifa game i have played in a while

RwK
11-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Best Fifa game i have played in a while

**** I want to agree.

Only thing is I think it's still a bit glitchy......and an update might be needed.

Like the commentary is all whack.

I started the game and Martin Tyler was like:

Still clinging to a one goal advantage here.

Like right after the ball was sent in play in the 1st minute.

RwK
11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh and why did those Jews use the same celebrations?

I think they were a bit stingy with the R&D because most of the interface just feels exactly like 09 except with the obvious player modifications.

I have a bit of a problem with the tackling......It's crazy.

You can tackle people from five meters away.

RwK
11-10-2009, 01:31 AM
And once again there are too many couch-nerds online.

These ****ers like make 3 moves with a back, and then send a through ball down pitch to the center of your penalty box for the score.

They spend entirely too much time playing this game.