View Full Version : Favourite Feints?

jeffmills
03-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Throw two flick jabs, bring your left hand up to your right ear to fake a left hook, then throw a straight right into the solar plexus.

This is one of my favourite feints to use. The bringing up of the left hand to the right ear works very well. Often your opponent will raise his hands to defend the hook and you throw a right hand into his undefended solar plexus.

Please post what fients you like and work for you.

Thanks.

jack_the_rippuh
03-19-2005, 03:31 PM
I like to drop the lead hand and land the lead hook to the head, and then feint the hook to the body, to set up a straight left..

.::EnRiQuE::.
03-20-2005, 10:33 PM
i like feintin the jab and shotting a right to the face or body. or feinting a lead right and coming with a lead hook.

BadMagick
03-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Throw two flick jabs, bring your left hand up to your right ear to fake a left hook, then throw a straight right into the solar plexus.

This is one of my favourite feints to use. The bringing up of the left hand to the right ear works very well. Often your opponent will raise his hands to defend the hook and you throw a right hand into his undefended solar plexus.

Please post what fients you like and work for you.

Thanks.

WtF? Are you gonna *****slap the guy? Bringing the left hand to the right ear? I don't get how that would throw anyone off.

I wouldn't consider it a feint, but I like to set up with a double jab, and come in with a cross.

abdiel2k3
03-20-2005, 10:52 PM
i like smash come left hooks to the head
then bringem to the body
followed by strait rights to the head
then step back
and let hoooks rain all over them
once dey go down and the fights over
i like to faint a handshake
then come back with a left hook to the face
but thats just me
im fukin gangsta
:boxing:
Handshake anyone?

jack_the_rippuh
03-20-2005, 11:32 PM
i like smash come left hooks to the head
then bringem to the body
followed by strait rights to the head
then step back
and let hoooks rain all over them
once dey go down and the fights over
i like to faint a handshake
then come back with a left hook to the face
but thats just me
im fukin gangsta
:boxing:
Handshake anyone?

I got to try that handshake thing. Next time one of my Uncles come over, I'm going to catch 'em..

jeffmills
03-21-2005, 05:39 AM
WtF? Are you gonna *****slap the guy? Bringing the left hand to the right ear? I don't get how that would throw anyone off.

If you do it with exaggerated upper body movement it works surprisingly well.

boxer2k5
03-21-2005, 02:43 PM
I liek to start off jabbin to the body alot

then feint a jab to the body get their hands low
land the jab to the head then bam land a hard cross

BadMagick
03-21-2005, 06:48 PM
I can't imagine anyone being thrown off by the first feint. Maybe I'm envisioning it wrong.