View Full Version : dickheads should have put fable 2 on the pc too

Freddy Krueger
10-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Dickheads, and now they're coming out with Fable 3 and I bet thats only for the 360 too. What a joke.

Ryn0
10-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Apparently Fable 3 will include Natal, so yeah I'm guessing 360 only.

Crazylegs77
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Fable 2 wasnt as good as Fable TLC, but Im suprised they arent porting it to the pc.

Freddy Krueger
10-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Fable 2 wasnt as good as Fable TLC, but Im suprised they arent porting it to the pc.

I played fable 2 for the 360, and yes I like fable 1 a bit more at parts but I also enjoyed fable 2 at some parts. I stopped with xbox360s when 2 of them broke on me, I'm never buying one of those pos systems ever again. Why would I buy a console to play only one game on it?

Equilibrium
10-09-2009, 10:38 PM

It was completely the other way around for me, i enjoyed fable but i thought it was kinda short and shallow and i played the lost chapters for pc.

However i loved and i am still loving fable 2, so much stuff to do outside of the main quest. I basically own every damn building in the game and with the rent i never have to worry about money again. I also have like 6 wives and atleast 15 kids, i don't even know.

I'm playing as a good guy, but right after i'm done i'll start a new game and be evil.

Crazylegs77
10-09-2009, 11:35 PM
It was completely the other way around for me, i enjoyed fable but i thought it was kinda short and shallow and i played the lost chapters for pc.

However i loved and i am still loving fable 2, so much stuff to do outside of the main quest. I basically own every damn building in the game and with the rent i never have to worry about money again. I also have like 6 wives and atleast 15 kids, i don't even know.

I'm playing as a good guy, but right after i'm done i'll start a new game and be evil.

:lol1: Did you marry Lady Gray? yeah I liked the part where you could have multiple wives and stuff also the realestate aspect was more fun but upgrading houses was a pain in the ass. One thing I thought they missed was the clothing/gear not many upgrade choices which kinda sucked. Weapons were cool though but a bit limited. Money was too easy to get it meant nothing in the game. And the sequels story and quests seemed a bit less clever to me, the whorehouse in the first one was a pretty funny they shoulda brought it back for the sequel. The first DLC was a major dissapointment too. Have they released any more DLC worth getting?

Freddy Krueger
10-10-2009, 04:03 AM
Peter Moron I mena molonux whatever his name is a complete joke, everything looks a million times better on the pc then it does 360, original xbox, and so on. Fables 1 graphics on the pc look unreal on the pc. It's ashame he doesn't bring his games to the pc anymore like he used to. Has to be piracy killing it or some ****, I'm sure he would have liked ppl to have a better quality copy of his games. Atleast I would have hope so.